My Cellulite Mistress Ch. 01.5

Story Info
A white boy shamed by cellulite ridden older black lady.
2k words
4.6
16.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Some of my readers have asked for more nitty gritty sexual details so I have written this extra in between chapter with just a lot of plain raunchy sex in detail!

*****

Since Tonya my fat, cellulite ridden, old, black girlfriend moved in with me life has become so much more exciting and humiliating!

Tonya loves ordering me around while I am cleaning. Reminding me not to miss places and to scrub the toilet and the floor behind the toilet extra carefully. I always get a boner when she orders me to clean better, but my favorite is when she fondles my panty covered ball and slaps my panty covered ass while bending over to clean something. She loves doing this to me and I revel in the humiliation that it gives me by reminding me that I am her servant. The short maid uniform luckily gives her easy access to my balls and ass!

A couple of months ago on a Saturday morning when I was cleaning she pulled me to the bed and made me take off my panties. I slid them off easily as I wear them over my garters that are attached to my thigh high stockings. Tonya then pushed me onto the bed and rode me to a very wet orgasm. She squirted all over my midsection and I was wet and sticky. I had not cum yet, but she didn't care. She then made me lick all her secretions off of her hairy pussy and massive thighs. I quickly finished this pleasurable task and zeroed in on her clit. It is so big almost like a little cock. I sucked on it for a few minutes until she squirted all over my chin neck and the top of the maid's uniform. The whole top third of the front of it was now soaked with her squirt!

I asked her if I could fuck her again so that I could cum too. She did not let me and told me to jerk off into my panties. I laid them on the bed and quickly dumped a huge load of gooey cum into the gusset. Tonya them made me put them on and continue my cleaning! I continued cleaning the apartment while wearing cum soaked panties and all of her drying sticky secretions. I felt like such a slut! The stickiness constantly served to remind me of my place!

On the weekends I always serve Tonya breakfast in bed. Obviously, I prepare the breakfast while wearing my sexy lingerie and maid outfit. I then spend fifteen to twenty minutes with my head trapped between here massive dimply thighs while she eats. She enjoys the food and I enjoy her luscious juicy pussy and any secretions that she squirts out while cumming. I have become very good about being able to lick her clit and catch all her squirt so that I don't have wet sheets to change!

One evening when Tonya returned from work she made me suck on her pussy through her panties. I was on my knees enjoying the task when I got flooded with her piss! It ran through her panties and into my mouth and all over my face! I attacked her pussy like never before and came without even touching my cock. Just the humiliation of it set me off! After she came, Tonya made me take my cum filled panties off and suck all my ejaculate out of them. So deliciously humiliating! Since then, she has frequently been making me eat her out while she pisses on my face. I don't really like the taste of her piss, but the degradation is delicious!

As I stated earlier Tonya is very creative and never ceases to find ways to humiliate me. A month ago, Tonya started making me wear pampers on the days when I didn't have to clean. I get a nice snug fit from the largest children's size of Goodnights. When she makes me wear them, she does not let me use the bathroom and I have no choice but to wet in them. And wet in them I do! She usually makes me drink four beers when I put them on. I then go about my business in the apartment wearing a warm, wet, soggy pamper. Occasionally, Tonya will slap my pampered ass and check on the wetness. Just walking around the apartments in front of her with a warm piss pilled pamper is so humiliating and gives me a constant reminder that I am her plaything.

Tonya has also ordered all sorts of toys to humiliate me with. I have a but plug with a fox tail hanging off the end. Sometimes she makes me do my chores in my maid's uniform while not wearing panties. I am then plugged and can feel that fury fox tail tickling the back of my thighs. Whenever I see her watching me I love to shake my ass to make the tail wag.

Tonya has also purchased a stainless-steel anal hook. It has a ball about and inch and a half in diameter at the end. The other end has a ring that she attached a leash to. She loves inserting the ball into my ass while I eat her out or we are fucking. If I am fucking her missionary style or eating her out, she constantly pulls on the leash which pulls on the hook that is inserted into my ass. She can control my thrusts in this way. I love having my ass pulled on in this way. That ball tickles my prostate which feels so good and just being hooked by the ass reminds me that I am Tonya's pet!

Tonya has since had me install an eye bolt into the ceiling in the corner of our living room. When I don't do something to her satisfaction or even when she just wants me to wait for her she hooks my ass and clicks the leash to the eye bolt. She has the leash measured just right so that I am kept on the balls of my feet. There is not enough slack to let my heels touch the floor without the hook pulling painfully on my rectum. Sometimes she keeps me there till my feet cramp before she lets me down and I hug and kiss her in the happiness of my release.

One evening when I got home from work there was a nice size package waiting. Tonya came rolling up to me and gave me a great big hug and a huge juicy kiss. I loved her so much and felt so secure being squeezed in those masses of cellulite ridden flesh. She commanded me to open the package, stating that I was going to love it.

I did not understand what the device was. It looked like some sort of folding chair with a ramp under it. Tonya made me put it ten feet in front of the TV. She went into the closet and got out a foam mattress that she laid on top of the ramp but under the chair. I loved watching her huge cellulite ridden ass and thighs and she was laying it out and got a boner.

"Honey, this is a "Queening Chair!" She exclaimed with a lot of excitement. "You can get comfortable on the mattress with your face under the seat and I can sit on the seat. This way you can eat my ass while I watch my shows! The ramp is even adjustable, so we can get the distance just right and you don't have to strain you neck. That's important because you are going to be spending a lot of time under my ass!"

I loved it immediately! Eating Tonya's ass is the nastiest service that I must provide for her. It is so degrading that I get sexually turned on just by thinking about it! I laid down on the ramp and Tonya spread her huge rippled globes and sat on the chair. Another great feature about this chair was that the seat was made of clear vinyl, so I could see all her dimpled cellulite filled cheeks through it! I could also see her huge herniated sphincter, all of her taint and the bottom end of her cunt sticking through the large hole!

When she plopped down her asshole was about 3 inches above my lips. I lifted my neck and licked and kissed her herniated pucker for a few seconds until my head got to heavy. I crawled out from under the chair and told her that I needed to adjust the ramp. I lifted it up two notches and got back down on it. Once again Tonya spread her two massive ass cheeks with her hands, stepped over me with one foot and settled down on the clear vinyl seat. This time her asshole rested right on my lips and my nose pressed into her crack. It was perfect! My head had support from the ramp and the mattress and my neck muscled would not cramp.

Tonya turned on an episode of Forensic Files and I began to kiss and lick her huge meaty asshole. I French kissed it with all the passion of a high school boy with his first girlfriend. I stabbed my tongue inside and tasted her distinct earthy flavor! When my tongue got tired I just gently licked the creases around the hole. Sometimes I would scoot down a couple of inches and just lick her taint and the soft end of her cunt. The skin was stretched out flat from the edges of the hole in the seat and it made it easy for me to do.

I kissed and licked her nether regions for almost two whole episodes of Forensic Files. Tonya was squirming and moaning the whole time! This is where I belonged under her HUGE ass paying homage to it. I was made to serve her in the most humiliating ways! My mouth was made to be glued to her asshole!

When the second episode ended Tonya got up and sat on my cock. But it did not go into her cunt. It went up her ass! She frigged her clit furiously as she rode me. Tonya loves having her ass fucked and I love doing it, but she can't cum from that alone so she frigged her clit and had two earth shattering orgasms before I unloaded into her. Man, I loved seeing all of her rolls and huge tits shake as she came!

Tonya gave me a minute to rest after I came. She then got up and spread her huge globes and plopped back down on the queening chair. I went back to work on her messy hole. It's flavor was so much stronger now and I was a quite revolted but the shame made me go back to work. I stabbed my tongue back in and frenched her huge hole.

"Suck on it Baby!" Tonya commanded.

I obliged gladly, forming a seal around her asshole with my lips. I licked all the creases in her exit hole with my tongue as I applied a good sucking pressure. Soon my jizz began to ooze out into my mouth and I swallowed it down like a fat kid eating cupcakes! It was my manseed, much improved by being in her bowels and I treasured this gift that she was giving me! I swirled it around in my mouth before swallowing. This was the best kind of homage that I could give this fat, older black lady who had taken control of my life and given me the humiliation, degradation, discipline and love that I needed.

This Queening chair became an almost every day part of our relationship. I have come to know every crease and ripple and fold in Tonya's beautifully herniated asshole.

I can't wait to find out what new humiliations Tonya is going to dream up for me!