My Chakkar* With SC Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Indian executive seduces sexy office worker.
4k words
4.47
59.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

*"Chakkar" is a multipurpose colloquial Hindi word, in the present context meaning "affair".

To get the best out of this story, I suggest that you should read Ch. 01 of "My Chakkar With SC" before reading on.

*****

Chapter 02

It was a Saturday afternoon; the offices had closed at mid-day and SC and I were sitting in the coffee shop of a large hotel (our office used to work six and a half days a week). The time was rather unusual since we mostly met in the evenings on weekdays.

The meeting had gone as per script. In the beginning she was animated, chirpy and excited, talking thirteen to the dozen. Then, gradually her mood changed and she started to show all signs of being sexually aroused. I again told her how attractive she was and how frustrated I felt at not being able to show my feelings for her in a public place. She blushed but chose not to understand what I meant, continuing to tell me how much she looked up to and respected me and enjoyed being with me – in a purely Platonic sense, of course.

On an impulse I excused myself, went to the hotel reception and asked for a room. I was lucky; a room was available, perhaps because it was a weekend. I pocketed the key and walked back to the coffee shop.

"Look SC, enough is enough. I will go crazy if we go on like this. I have booked a room here and I'm going up now. If you want us to keep meeting, come to my room." I turned and started to walk away. Then I stopped and returned; I had forgotten something.

"Oh, and do pay the coffee shop check before you leave, if you don't mind." I said, putting money to cover the check and a card with my room number written on it on the table. Her face blanched and she didn't utter a word. I walked out, without looking back. I went up to my room and waited for her, keeping the door ajar.

After maybe fifteen minutes, there was a timid knock, the door was pushed open and SC stood at the entrance uncertainly. She was out of breath and looked nervous. Her face glowed and there were dark wet circles of sweat under her arms.

"Come in and lock the door, will you?" I said brusquely, and she did as told. She opened her mouth and was about to speak but I surprised her by quickly walking to her and gripping her shoulders. Her purse and Shabnam bag that hung on her shoulders fell off.

"You bitch! You are a real cock tease. You have been stringing me along all these months and then pretending as if you are not hot for me. I am now going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget. So you think of me as your elder brother, eh? Let's see..." I said, caressing her face with one hand, the other still on her shoulder. I pulled off her glasses and continued to caress her closed eyelids.

"No, no... please!" She whispered, struggling unsuccessfully to move away from my caressing hand. I moved my thumb over her slack, half open lips, silencing her. She lightly nipped my thumb as it slipped between her teeth. My hand moved lower down, caressing the side of her neck. Then I slowly and deliberately moved my palm across her breasts, maintaining a light but firm contact.

"I am going to take my pleasure today, and you are going to love it!" I said, continuing to stroke her breasts with one hand while lightly holding her by her neck with the other.

"No... no..." she continued to whisper, her eyes closed, but her arms stayed at her sides and she did not resist. I caught her by her hair, turned her face up and pulled her towards me.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" I commanded. As she gazed into my eyes, I cupped a breast with one hand, then lowered my head and ran my tongue over her full lips. A very fine, sparse, almost transparent down grew above her upper lip. It felt furry and tasted salty as I licked it. I covered her lips with mine and sucked them in. I continued to play with her lips using my lips and tongue, teasing them apart. After half-hearted initial attempts to resist me, she stopped struggling. Then, gradually she started to kiss me back. Her tongue darted out and started playing with mine. All the while, I continued to cup her breasts in my hand, one after the other. Then, suddenly she pushed me back and drew her pallu tight around her shoulders.

"No no! This is a sin. We must not do this!" She exclaimed. But she was already so aroused and panting; I was sure she was too far-gone to back out.

"I've just started. Just you wait and see what I'll do with you next!" I said, smiling evilly. I then went to the bathroom and stripped off all clothes except for my shorts. I had deliberately given her a chance to make her escape, in case she really did not want to get seduced. As I expected, she was still in the room when I returned, standing where I had left her. Well, this was signal enough for me that she was dying to get fucked, notwithstanding her protestations to the contrary.

Her eyes were downcast and she was sobbing as I reached out to her. She started to duck to evade my hands, but I would have none of it. I pulled her roughly forward. She lost her balance and crashed into me. She started to beat her fists on my chest. I easily overpowered her and held her by her hands, forcing them back slowly, until I was able to hold both her hands with one of mine, behind her back. This thrust her heaving breasts forward within my easy grasp, still primly covered by her conservative blouse and the pallu of her sari. In truth, she could have easily twisted out of my grasp if she had wanted to, but she just stood there panting, her eyes like those of a frightened doe, waiting for my next move.

The struggle had brought my blood to a boil and my cock was now fully erect, straining against my shorts. I was totally focused on taking my pleasure with her, without a thought for the consequences. I roughly pulled her pallu off. The safety pin holding it in place flew off along with a small piece of her blouse where the pin had been fastened. Her modestly cut, front opening blouse was exposed to my view. I let go of her hands and her arms hung loosely by her sides. My hands roamed all over her face and torso, caressing her shoulders, arms, breasts, stomach, neck, chin, lips, forehead and hair at a slow, unhurried pace, taking pleasure at the touch of her soft, warm, unblemished skin and further arousing our passions. Her eyelids grew heavy and she started to moan softly under her breath. I opened her blouse & eased it off her shoulders as she adjusted her arms to help me take it off. I turned her around, bent to unhook her bra and then slid it off her torso.

As I turned her around to face me again, her breasts came into view. I can honestly say that they were one of the prettiest pair of breasts I have ever seen. They were a bit on the small side, firm and pear shaped. They rode high on her chest, with just a hint of sag. Like the rest of her skin, they were unblemished, in a glowing brown color, slightly lighter than her face since they had not been exposed to the sun. The nipples and aureole were a deep shade of purplish brown, almost black and shone like polished ebony. The nipples were about half an inch long. They grew erect and the aureole puckered before my eyes, as the cold air hit them and she became more aroused. Her breasts filled my hands as I held them and started to fondle and squeeze them rhythmically. I teased her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and they grew even more erect and a bit sticky to the touch. Her eyes were half closed and she was breathing erratically as I bent and suckled on her breasts one by one.

I took her hand in mine and guided it to my throbbing cock. She rested her hand on my cock over my shorts without moving it. I prompted her by rubbing my cock against her hand and she responded with quick, clumsy caresses. She made no attempt to get her hand inside my shorts. I felt as if she had never touched a penis before. Strange, considering that she had been married for several years and had kids. I didn't know it then, but even bigger surprises awaited me.

I raised her arms and put them around my neck. I then embraced her tightly and ground my hips against her. Her firm breasts flattened against my chest. She held still for a while and then responded with a hesitant movement of her own hips. I lowered my face and our lips met in a long, deep, open-mouthed kiss. I released her from my embrace, guided her to the bed and lay her down on her back. Although her upper torso was naked, she still had her sari, petticoat and panties on. She crossed her arms over her breasts and lay with her eyes closed. I reached for the hem of her sari and slowly pulled it up to her knees. I caressed her legs, starting at the ankles and moving up slowly, till I reached the knees. She kept squirming and moaning softly, obviously enjoying my caresses. However, the moment my hand crept above the knee, her body stiffened, her eyes opened wide and she clamped her knees together.

"No, no, no... please no!" She exclaimed, her voice panicky. But I was not about to give up my prize.

"Yes, yes, yes you bitch! I am going to fuck you and you are going to love it! I will make you will beg for it!" I said, as I roughly pulled her arms away from her chest and held them over her head with one hand.

Her beautiful bosom was once again exposed before me and so were her armpits. Thick, soft black hair grew in her armpits. She didn't need to shave them since she always wore long sleeved blouses. She looked incredibly sexy. I once again caressed her upper body, paying special attention to her breasts, navel and soft stomach. I leaned over her to suckle her nipples and lick her armpits. Their musky smell was incredible. I kissed and nipped her plump, rounded shoulders. My ministrations caused her to start moaning again and she started to thrash her head from side to side.

I quickly thrust my hand between her knees and before she had time to react, pushed it up to her pussy. Her panties were completely soaked. I roughly grabbed them and pulled them down to the accompaniment of a rending sound. I immediately felt the heat of her pussy on my hand. I ran my finger along her slit and thrust it into her wet pussy. She was caught by surprise and reacted with a sharp intake of breath followed by an explosive "Aah!" I covered her mouth with my lips and started moving my finger in and out of her pussy while simultaneously plunging my tongue in her mouth. She put up a bit of a struggle against this double onslaught but soon melted into a quivering mass of jelly, offering no resistance at all.

I got up and took off my shorts. My cock sprang up and stood erect, the head wet and smeared with my juices. I hitched up her sari above her hips and pulled off her torn panties. I put a pillow under her hips, pushed her thighs apart and knelt between them. A wonderful aroma rose from her wide-open pussy. The pussy was shining wet and clear fluid was trickling out of it. I looked up and saw her trembling; there was fear in her eyes.

"Don't hurt me, please!" she begged.

"Oh no honey. I am going to do you properly. You'll have fun, just you see." I assured her. I bent her legs at the knees and raised her thighs. I then pulled back my foreskin and started rubbing my cock head on her slit, wetting it with her juices. I gazed into her eyes as I plunged my cock into her hot, wet pussy in one slow, smooth, deep thrust until my pubic bone rested against hers.

"Now, you are mine!" I said as I pulled out and thrust in again a little harder. It was obvious that the pain she had been anticipating had not materialized. Her pussy walls felt smooth, tight, hot and wet against my cock.

I started stroking into her in a smooth, slow rhythm, to prolong the pleasure as much as I could. I kept changing the angle of thrust to rub against the right and then the left side of her pussy. She started wriggling her hips and thrusting back. I put my hands under her and grabbed her shoulders so that she would not slip out from under me. My thrusting became rougher and more urgent. Her initial moans soon changed to rhythmic grunts "Hmph, hmph, hmph..." as my thrusts caused air to be expelled forcefully from her lungs. I started to pant hard and sweat profusely. My sweat trickled down and mingled with hers, producing a slippery, sticky, wonderfully smelly cocktail. Her pussy seemed to get hotter and then suddenly it twitched to grip my cock hard as she hit a powerful orgasm. I was very close to climaxing and her orgasm triggered off mine too. I spurted semen deep into her pussy as I continued to thrust into her until my cock softened and slipped out. She held me tight in her arms as I collapsed on top of her.

After a while I awoke due to a stinging sensation in my back: there were several deep scratches where she had raked her nails during our lovemaking. I lifted myself off of her and saw that she had been crying. She looked dazed but satiated. She pulled me down again and kissed my mouth. This was the first time she had initiated a kiss. Her breath was fragrant with her musk. She held me tight and whispered in my ear,

"Is this what they call an orgasm?"

*****

Chapter 03

I was stunned and speechless. It took a while to recover my wits.

"You mean you never had an orgasm before?" I asked, incredulous. SC shook her head in the negative. It took a while for this to sink in. Then, slowly I felt a surge of pride. By taking her against her expressed wish, I had opened up a treasure trove of intense pleasure for her.

"Yes my darling SC, that was an orgasm. And I had one too, one of the best ever." I told her truthfully.

"We are going to have many more, trust me. You are my woman from now on. I am going to take my pleasure with you whenever I want, whichever way I want, OK?" I asked. She shook her head affirmatively, but I wasn't satisfied. So I asked her to repeat what I had said.

"I am your woman from now on..." She said.

"And..." I prompted.

"You can have me whenever you want." She said after a pause.

"You can do whatever you please with me." She said after a little further prompting.

"I will never hurt you. I will teach you how to pleasure a man and how to be pleasured. I will give you pleasure that you never had before, more than you can ever imagine." I promised her.

"I will be a good student." She promised back.

It was late in the noon by then. Her hubby worked in the second shift and would already be on the way to his factory to work. She had a full time maid looking after her kids. So she was in no hurry to return home. I had to catch a flight next morning; I was going on a business tour and wasn't scheduled to return home for another 5 days. So, we had several more hours at our disposal.

"Let me look at my prize properly." I said, lovingly removing the remnants of her clothing. She had by now lost some of her shyness. She helped me in taking off her ornaments, including her mangalsutra and the bangles she wore, leaving just her nose stud on. She was now completely naked, just as I was. I went to the bathroom and fetched a napkin soaked in hot water. I spread her thighs apart and wiped her pussy clean, then bent and planted a quick kiss on it. She was a bit surprised and responded with a giggle. Then I sat on the edge of the bed, spread my thighs and beckoned to her with the napkin. She got up and knelt between my knees and gently wiped my cock and balls clean, handling them gingerly and a bit awkwardly, while my hands played with her loosened hair.

Obviously, she was not used to handling a penis. So, she took her time, trying her hand at tickling and caressing my cock and testicles, eyes widening in wonder as it started getting bigger and harder. I taught her how to pull back the foreskin without hurting me and then she gently wiped clean the exposed red cock head. By this time my cock had become almost fully erect.

"Go ahead, smell it!" I told her. She brought her nose close and sniffed my cock head tentatively. Apparently, she liked the smell. She rested the tip of her nose on the cock head and took a deep breath. Her nose felt cold, as did the air flowing over my cock. At my further prompting, she planted small kisses and then gave a couple of licks on my cock head.

"I'll teach you how to be a good little cocksucker." I promised her. "But first, let me look at you properly." I said.

I laid her on her back on the bed, her head resting on a pillow. I lay on my side, close to her, my raised head propped up on my left hand and my leg thrown across her open thighs. My right hand wandered slowly all over her and my eyes possessively registered every small detail of her naked body. She was plump and her skin was soft, silken smooth and warm. There were stretch marks on her abdomen – the result of two pregnancies. The stretch marks did not detract from her sexiness one bit. If anything, they made her look even more desirable.

As I have described earlier, her breasts were a bit small but firm, pear shaped and very pretty. She had heavy hips and fleshy thighs, much like those goddesses' statues one sees in Hindu temples. However, under the layer of subcutaneous fat, I could feel rippling muscles. Obviously, she was physically fit and active. She later told me that she used to be into sports and actively participated in athletics in her school days.

She looked on with wanton, half closed eyes as I explored her body, resting her hands above her head, leaving her armpits exposed. As I peered closely, I noticed fine, sparse down growing all over her torso. The hairs were so fine and transparent that they were visible only if I looked closely. The hairs thickened a bit and became clearly visible as they ran down in a line from her belly button and merged into the thick, soft, black thatch of her pubic hair. The overall visual impact was that of an extremely sexy, mature, earthy and unaffected woman in the prime of her youth.

My hand traced the line of hair down her soft belly and eventually found its way between her legs. A shiver passed through her body as my finger slowly explored her slit. I could see her nipples hardening and felt the heat and moisture of her pussy. I pushed her thighs apart the better to access her pussy.

My middle finger gained entry into her vagina after pushing apart her labia. Her breathing became irregular and her eyes filmed over as I started slowly finger fucking her. Slippery fluid dribbled out and wetted my hand. Although her pussy fitted snugly around my middle finger, I wanted to see how much it could stretch. So, I tried and succeeded in putting my forefinger as well as ring finger inside her pussy.

Sucking and slurping sounds emanated as three of my fingers fucked her pussy. She was sweating and moaning aloud by now, thrashing her head from side to side. While continuing to move my fingers in her pussy, my thumb moved up her slit until I could feel her hard, engorged clitoris. Then I simultaneously started to rub her clit with a circular motion of my thumb.

Almost immediately, she hit a powerful orgasm. There was a sharp intake of breath and a low, groaning "Aaahhh..." as she exhaled in ecstasy, slowly coming down from her high. She snuggled up against me and drifted off to sleep as I put my arms around her. After maybe 20 minutes, she woke up with a start.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed, "I've got to go. My kids must be waiting for me." She then struggled to her feet, only to sit down again. Our bouts of intense lovemaking had made her legs weak. After summoning up her strength after a while, she got up, washed her face, tidied up her hair and dressed, still a bit wobbly on her feet. I kept her torn panties with me, a memento of our glorious coupling.

Just as she was ready to leave, it suddenly occurred to me that I had not used a condom while fucking her. I was in a panic.

12