My Chakkar* With SC Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SC, are you protected? I mean... about pregnancy..." I asked, trailing off sheepishly, hoping that she was not like my wife, who left the entire responsibility of birth control to me.

"Of course not!" She replied, and my heart sank. "You think I came prepared for this?" She shot back.

"No, no... that's not what I meant." I stammered. But SC appeared unconcerned.

"Well, what has happened has happened. Now it is in God's hands. If I become pregnant, I will bear your son." She said. She seemed to be absolutely sure that it would be a son and not a daughter. She then walked out, nose in the air.

I was on tenterhooks, waiting for her call, wondering what I would do if she in fact became pregnant and decided to bear my child. But God was kind to me. About a fortnight later, SC rang me up long distance on my direct line while I was having lunch in my office one day. She started chattering cheerfully about everything except what I was waiting for.

"Any news?" I cut her off with a brusque question.

"About what?" She responded, feigning ignorance.

"You know very well what I am talking about." I replied, getting impatient. She finally took pity on me.

"My you-know-what started yesterday night." She whispered.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I asked.

"Of course I am sure, silly. I have been having them for 20 years. Are you happy now?" She giggled. Waves of relief washed over me.

"Oh, thank God for that!" I exclaimed. "Now listen, please go on the pill immediately. I don't want any complications in future." I told her. There was silence at the other end.

"Hello... are you still there?" I asked.

"Yes" She said.

"Well?" – I

"Well what?" – SC

"You know what." – I

"Mmmm... I'll think about it." – SC

"Don't think. Act." I said and hung up.

12