My Chakkar* With SC Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm! That gave me an idea. I positioned my ice filled handkerchief so that the next drop would fall on her nipple. She held her breath and concentrated her attention on the water drop as it formed under the handkerchief, exhaling only after it detached itself and fell on her nipple. Her nipples hardened, aureole puckered up and she shivered deliciously under my icy assault. I alternately rubbed the cold, wet, ice filled hanky on her nipples and then sucked them into my warm mouth, lightly biting on the hard buds. She kept writhing and moaning and then suddenly held her breath and went rigid as she hit a powerful orgasm. I was amazed – I had not even touched her pussy!

She sat cross-legged on the carpet, her back against the bed, pallu again demurely covering her delightful breasts. I lay sprawled on the carpet, my head in her lap. She ran her fingers through my thick, black hair, fingertips lightly massaging my scalp as we exchanged intimate banter. She would occasionally lean forward and deeply inhale the odor of my scalp, planting little kisses on my hair.

"Mmmhh… I love your smell. So nice, so manly…" She murmured. She buried her nose in my hair again and took several deep breaths.

"I am just storing up your smell, so that I can remember it when you are away from me." She explained.

"You are most welcome. But shouldn't you be storing up the smell of my crotch too?" I teased her. She slapped my thigh playfully at my suggestion but then leaned over and tried to sniff my crotch. It was too far away. So she reached out to my cock, pulled back the foreskin and played her fingers over the moist head. Then she brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed appreciatively.

"Mummy, I'm hungry!" I said, turning my face towards her. She pushed aside her pallu, held a comely breast in her fingers and fed the nipple into my mouth; I suckled on it as if I was a nursing baby. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm sensations shooting down from her nipples to her pussy. I could hear her heart beating faster as she became aroused again. I let go of her nipple, stripped off her clothing and shrugged out of my dressing gown; then we lay down naked in bed.

"SC, I am going to teach you to masturbate. I want to see you play with yourself." So saying, I started to finger her pussy, which quickly became wet. Then I grabbed her hand and guided her fingers into her pussy and taught her to pleasure herself.

"Close your eyes and imagine that they are my fingers." I encouraged her. While she fingered her pussy, I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb, until she reached another climax.

"Do this whenever you need me and I'm not around, OK?" I said. We continued with our pillow talk after she recovered from her high.

"SC, tell me... When did you first notice me?" I asked.

"Ohh… all the girls noticed you on our very first day in office." – SC

"All the girls? How do you know?" – I

"Oh, I could see that special look in their eyes when they were looking at you. Women are very perceptive in these matters, you know. And besides, you really are a very noticeable man!" She giggled.

"Later on, when we became friendly, we used to discuss all the men in the office amongst us. A couple of unmarried girls in fact quite openly said they had the hots for you." She let out a secret.

"Wow! That's nice. Makes me feel great, in fact. Why don't you introduce me to them? I don't mind making them happy!" I responded playfully.

"You think I am a fool? In fact, I felt a twinge of jealousy just listening to them talk about you in that way. I wanted to shout at them that you were mine!" She replied, possessively burying her face in my chest.

"OK, OK honey! Just joking! But I really want to know only about you. When did you really notice me?" I persisted. After a long pause, she replied,

"When I look back, I think I fell for you the very first time I set my eyes on you… hook, line and sinker, as they say. Although at that time, I couldn't really understand what was happening to me. I used to pray that I should get a chance to come close to you… then my prayers were answered and the special assignment came along… I used to be so excited whenever I was close to you… my heart used to start beating fast, I used to become breathless, my blood sang in my veins… I used to feel so alive…and… and… I used to get wet… down there… I don't know how to describe my feelings…"

"In other words, you used to get sexually aroused?" I asked.

"I… I don't know about that. I suppose so, as I look back now. But at that time, I didn't know anything about… these things. My husband never made me feel that way, you see… so how was I to know? When I was with him, I only used to do my duty as a good wife, as I have been taught to do, to make him happy. And I did give him two wonderful children! I was quite happy with my life until you came along and turned me topsy turvy, inside out!" She replied. Even after so many hours of intense sexual congress with me, she was still coy about using the proper words to describe what had happened between us.

She had submitted to hubby's infrequent bouts of passion with passive equanimity, "doing her duty" as she put it. Obviously, both of them were fertile enough, judging by the fact that they had had two kids within six years after marriage. Until the time we first met, she did not have any expectations and hence was not conscious of any disappointment or dissatisfaction with her sex life. She would have in all likelihood continued to live life in a colorless, monotonous if a little fractious marriage if fate had not suddenly thrust me into her consciousness.

In retrospect, it is amazing how either of us got entangled in this affair and thereafter remained so intensely involved for so long. By and large, SC was a practical, levelheaded person, well in control of her life, just like me. In spite of this, she fell for me. Well, I suppose what attracted her to me was that I was everything that her hubby was not: ruggedly masculine, with the square, muscular build of a weight lifter; bright, assertive & ambitious, a natural leader and a very successful, fast rising executive. Moreover, it is well known that women do get attracted to men of power & authority even if those men happen to be old, paunchy & smelly.

On my part, I think that apart from being flattered by her flirtatious attention, to begin with at least I was drawn to SC because she had a very strong sensuality that came through in spite of her efforts to camouflage it. Also, she was such a contrast to my wife: SC was plump, of medium height, a bit small busted and had a dark brown complexion while my wife was tall, fair, slim, full busted and strikingly good looking. If variety is the spice of life, SC provided me with all the spice I needed.

What made SC even more desirable was the fact that she was forbidden fruit, being another man's wife and also a junior colleague working in my office. In fact, both of us were running a very high risk in pursuing our affair. The consequences of discovery would have been disastrous both for our personal lives as well as our careers. Knowledge of that danger added its own kick to the heady cocktail of intoxicants I was imbibing.

In addition, my wife consistently refused to go on the pill or take any other measure for birth control, always insisting on my using condoms. For me, this undoubtedly attenuated the keen edge of pleasure in my love play with her. Since SC agreed to go on the pill with a minimum of fuss, I could dispense with condoms when I was with her. Our couplings had a spontaneity and skin-on-skin intimacy that made them infinitely more pleasurable.

But above all, SC's eyes had such unconditional love and adoration for me, she was so effusive with her praise, so full of gratitude to me for having slaked her sexual thirst, so eager to please me; she made me feel ten feet tall. For me, just being with her was a heady ego trip. That was perhaps the real secret of the longevity of our relationship.

******

My Chakkar with SC Ch. 07

I slowly woke up from my short nap, feeling pleasantly warm between my thighs – I found SC's lips & tongue playing with my half erect cock.

"Aaah…" I sighed as I spread my thighs and nudged her head into my crotch. Soon, she succeeded in making my cock fully erect, foreskin pulled back and the head wet and angry red. Once again, I positioned her on her back, a big pillow under her ass. I jack knifed her thighs against her chest, positioned myself between her thighs and threw her legs on my shoulders. I mounted her and started to rub my cock against her wet slit. She reached between our bodies and guided my cock in, sighing contentedly as it sank in fully and my pubic bone rested against her clitoris.

My left hand went under her and held her by her shoulder while my right hand fondled her breast and tweaked her nipple. Holding my cock steady deep inside her, I kissed her, our mouths open, our tongues playing with each other. As I slowly started to draw my cock out, she clutched it with her pussy muscles, holding it tight, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She relaxed her grip as I pushed in once again, only to clutch tightly again on the outward stroke. This was the first time she had consciously used her vaginal muscles and the effect was heavenly! We continued in this fashion at a slow, leisurely pace for a few minutes, her eyes tightly closed as she concentrated her attention on tightening and releasing her hold on my cock. But then I sensed her grip on my cock loosening a bit. Apparently, her pussy muscles were tiring out - we'd need to make them stronger by giving them more exercise!

I pushed right in and stopped moving, my cock hard and snug in her hot well. She opened her eyes after a while, and looked at me expectantly. I held my hips still and played with her nipples, a half smile on my face. She moved her hips against mine, trying to stir me into action, but to no avail.

"What?" She murmured.

"Say it!" I commanded.

"Say what?" She asked.

"What you want." – I.

She looked a bit confused, then said, "Do it!"

"Do what?" – I asked, my hips not moving.

She jerked her hips in frustration, but I was steady as a rock. Seeing no escape, she finally said,

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!", averting her gaze as she said it.

"That's better!" I said. Finally I had succeeded in making her utter the F word. I could immediately sense more blood surging into my already hard cock, making it swell further as it lay buried inside her pussy.

"Don't stop. Keep talking dirty to me." I prompted.

"Oh Sam, please fuck me with your hard cock… tear me open… fuck me so much that I never need to be fucked again…" She started blabbering and jerking her hips against mine.

I started pumping her pussy again, maintaining a slow, steady rhythm, thrusting my cock in up to the hilt, withdrawing until only the head remained inside and then thrusting in again. I didn't want to rush; I wanted to prolong the pleasure as much as I could. But her dirty talk had really lit a fuse inside me. I lost control to my rampaging cock and pretty soon I was slamming hard into her. Her anklet tinkled rhythmically in step with my thrusts. Both of us sweated profusely and grunted with abandon as I continued like a jackhammer until I felt I was going over the edge and ejaculated inside her. The sensory overload was too much for her to bear and there were tears in her eyes as she too climaxed.

The last coupling had utterly drained and exhausted us both. We had no strength even to clean up the wet mess we had made. We just fell asleep.

I am a habitually early riser. I woke up at half past six in the morning next day and found SC sleeping peacefully by my side. Her face was unlined and her complexion was a flawless deep brown. The swelling on her lower lip had subsided and was barely noticeable. She looked like an innocent young girl, except that the sindoor in her hair parting had smeared out on her forehead, a reminder of the previous night's debauchery. I knew she had to be at her sister-in-law's place by lunchtime to pick up her kids, so I gently nudged her awake. I ordered tea and we spent a leisurely half hour sipping tea in bed.

We took a shower together. I soaped up her body and gave her a thorough rubbing down, paying particular attention to areas behind her ears, her navel, the valley between her breasts, the crack of her ass and of course her pussy and pubic hair. I tried to pinch her nipples, but they kept slipping out of my grasp. I then applied shampoo to her hair, rubbed the suds deep into her scalp and rinsed her off till the hair squeaked.

SC too enjoyed soaping and massaging my body, concentrating her attention on my pubic hair, my balls and of course my cock. Under my guidance, she cleaned my cock head after pulling back the foreskin. While warm water sprayed on our bodies, she knelt and sucked my cock, quickly making it hard. She started to move her head back and forth while holding my cock at the base, wanting to give me an orgasm. But I had other ideas. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and helped her up on her feet.

"Today, I'm going to fuck you standing up." I explained.

"Oh no, Sam, please… I am so sore down there!" She pleaded. But my hard cock would not take no for an answer.

"Don't deny me, honey. I have to have you now." I said. I swept off all stuff lying on the counter top, spread a towel and seated her on it. I pushed her back so that she leaned against the mirror. I raised her thighs and rested her feet on the edge of the counter, on either side of her body. This spread her outer pussy lips wide and I could see her inner lips. They were indeed inflamed and deep red, almost purple in color. I probed them with my finger and it was immediately coated with her slippery juices.

"See! Your pussy too needs my cock! Yes?" I asked, showing her my wet fingers and then continuing to probe her pussy.

"Yesss…" She responded, leaning her head back, closing her eyes and thrusting out her breasts.

I held her by her thighs, positioned my cock at her hole and commanded, "Look at me!"

As she opened her eyes, I held her gaze with mine and rammed my cock in with a hard shove.

"Ooofff…!" She responded as her breath was driven out explosively.

I was refreshed and vigorous after a good night's sleep and a shower. My testicles and prostate had worked overtime and I was fully charged. She was warm, wet and naked, her pussy was splayed open and her breasts enticingly thrust outward. There was an indescribable look of raw sexual hunger in her passion-reddened eyes, raising my excitement to fever pitch. I could not hold back anymore.

I took my pleasure, ramming her pussy with hard, deep, violent thrusts, not caring one bit for her sore, aching pussy, until I climaxed and started spurting semen deep at the very entrance of her womb. SC was an amazing woman. From being a complete novice, in a short time she had turned into a well-tuned sexual instrument, sensitive and responsive to my smallest touch or merest gesture. No wonder then that she too immediately followed with her own shattering orgasm.

At last, she had had enough. Although exhausted and in a post orgasmic daze, she pushed me off of her with a great exercise of will power as well as physical strength. My still hard cock was pulled out of her pussy with a sucking sound and my thick white semen started to leak out on the towel she was sitting on.

"Go! I must get ready now. Else I'll never be able to leave!" So saying, SC pushed me out of the bathroom and locked herself in. When she emerged after a good half an hour, she was dressed in her usual style – conservative blouse, print sari, no makeup other than a bindi, mangalsutra around her neck etc. Her long, thick, straight, damp hair hung unbraided down her back, gathered together at the nape of her neck by a clip. There was a small but conspicuously visible amount of sindoor freshly applied on her forehead at the hairline. A barely noticeable inflammation of her eyelids was the only outward sign that hinted at the orgy of sex we had experienced in the last few hours. She looked stunningly attractive and sensuous.

She handed me a bundle – her soiled clothes, including the special sari and blouse that she had changed into after arriving in my room.

"I can't take these clothes home. They smell of you. Could you please get them washed somewhere, darling?" She asked.

"Sure." I said, unfazed.

"And oh, I forgot. I can't take these either. Do keep them safe for me to wear when we meet next." So saying, she handed me the silver necklace and anklet that I had given her.

"No problem." I said, "But you never told me whether you liked them!"

"Of course I did, my darling! Didn't I tell you?" She said as she came close, clung to me tightly and planted a light kiss on my lips. "But now, I must go!"

"Just a moment. Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"What?" She asked. I turned her so that she faced a mirror and pointed to the sindoor on her forehead.

"Well, I'm a married woman. Haven't I the right to wear it?" She asked archly.

"Yeah, sure. But do Kannadiga women wear sindoor? What will your sister-in-law think?" I persisted.

"Sam, this is Bombay, not Mercara or Dharwad. Nobody will say anything. And if my sister-in-law thinks it is strange, let her. I don't care and I don't owe her any explanations." She said and then jauntily walked out of my room.

*****

12