My Chastity Story Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife's libido ramps up while I remain locked up.
2.1k words
4.39
53k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers

**For those that like femdom, humiliation, chastity, cock cages, FLR, and cuckolding, WELCOME. For those that hate that stuff, STOP and don't waste your time**

***

Three months! My wife was going to keep me in a cock cage for three months! Actually, it was three months from today, so three months plus one week. Kate circled the date on the calendar.

Over next month, weird things happened. While my libido remained in check, my wife's went off the chart. It started right when she began to wear more and more lingerie around the house. She would tease me by saying things like, "I bet you wish your dick was hard now!" and, "Don't I look great in this?"

I did want my cock to be hard and she did look great. But the tube on my dick made erections impossible. All I could do was look at my wife.

I was slowly becoming more and more submissive with my wife. I remained aggressive outside of the home and continued to work out and do normal guy things. But at home, Kate had power over me.

Our sessions of cunnilingus increased in number so much so that by the end of the month I was going down on her every day. She said my technique was improving. As a treat, for the first time ever, she shaved her pubic hair off. She thought I might like a treat of a hairless pussy to eat. And my wife was right because I really liked it. Kate thought it was great too, and began to shave very regularly.

My wife's teasing of me continued and took a turn I would not have guessed in a million years. During week 2, Kate was using my computer and searching for some pictures of a particular beach in the Caribbean when she stumbled upon pictures of a nude beach. The pictures were tasteful and of good-looking people. Kate called me over to my computer and asked me what I thought.

I didn't say anything.

"I bet this is the kind of stuff you jerked off to." I sheepishly admitted that it wasn't. "What did you jerk off to?"

I tried not to answer, but because I was submissive to my wife, I finally answered, "More mature women. Women who looked like you."

My wife started to search the internet. Being savvy with computers and, having failed to clear my browser history, Kat pulled up my Tumblr account. Knowing how to use the site, she clicked on the archive function. My Tumblr was full of pictures of naked, older women. "This is your account, right? This is the kind of stuff you are into? I thought all men loved looking at college girls?"

I said that they were nice to look at but women like Kate turned me on more. It has something to do in my mind that I could possibly bed them. Even in my fantasies, I knew I had no chance with twentysomethings. But in my daydreams, I could fuck most women in their forties.

As Kate scrolled down the page, she saw picture after picture of more mature women, mostly with big tits. She saw women surrounded by cocks. And she saw my favorite pictures of gloryholes, including ones that featured only big cocks.

"You are one naughty boy? This is the stuff you were jerking off to all the time?"

I admitted it.

"This is completely different than what I expected. I mean, you really like looking at pictures of these big cocks. How come they are sticking through holes in the walls?"

I replied, "They are sticking through gloryholes."

"What's that?"

"Gloryholes are holes in walls where guys can get anonymous blow jobs."

"Where the hell are these things?"

"Usually at video arcades at porn shops."

My wife asked the big question, "Have you ever been to one?"

"No."

"But you think about it, don't you? Why?"

"I don't know. It just kind of excites me. I don't know what to say. I like looking at big dicks. I like thinking I might want to suck one."

"I can't believe my husband, Mr. Straight and Narrow, would dream about sucking cocks? Do you think you're bi? I mean you have all these pictures of women too."

"I don't know. I don't like men, just their cocks." I felt so ashamed. But my wife seemed to be very sympathetic, which was odd to me. I figured she would be really mad.

It was quiet for a minute. Abruptly, Kate stood up and took my computer. She exclaimed, "I'm going to have to examine your account more." She marched into our bedroom and closed the door. I went into the living room and thought about things for a little bit before watching some television.

In about an hour, I went into our bedroom to go to sleep. I was surprised to see my wife, completely naked on our bed. She had a vibrating dildo in her pussy but was still looking at the computer. She met my eyes and said, "I actually think you have good taste in porn. I really haven't come across anything I think is disgusting. Most of it is pretty hot."

She removed the dildo from her pussy and turned it off. She ordered me, "Get over her in lick me. I'm really close, so you should have no problems." I sunk down between her legs. I could feel my cock trying to get hard, but it was useless. I licked Kate's clit, which already was engorged with blood. She was dripping with juice which I lapped up. Looking up at her face, I saw that she was still concentrating on the computer. She came hard and long. Afterwards, she thanked me and put the computer away. I climbed into bed and went to sleep.

The next night, after dinner, my wife had my computer out on the kitchen table. As I did the dishes, I saw over her shoulder that she was looking at my Tumblr account again. She kept one hand in her lap at all time as she scrolled down page after page.

Suddenly, she yelled, "What the fuck is this? Is that a picture of me? Did your fuckin' put a picture of me on the internet?"

I had. It was only a cropped picture of her great tits, but it was her. There was no way anyone could tell who it was. I was surprised she recognized herself.

"Did you do this?" she barked at me.

"Honey, it is just your tits. No one will know it's you."

"Sure. Right," Kate said sarcastically. "Then why did you label the picture 'my wife'? You promised me when you took those pictures that they were for us only. Also, this picture has two hundred likes and five hundred reblogs. Are you telling me that my picture has gone viral?"

"I don't think so," I said sheepishly.

"You in such trouble. You are going to pay a big price. I am going to think a long time how to punish you." I thought I was already being punished by being in a cock cage.

After a long pause, she shook her head. "Get over here. Down on your knees and eat me out right now. I'm mad at you but also all this porn has made me horny." I did as I was told Through labored breaths, she said, "I can't believe I am turned on by my picture being out there and being liked so much. This is so wrong, but I love it." She exploded on my face.

Over the next few nights, Kate used my computer's history to examine the porn I looked at. She posted to my Tumblr text that read, "My wife has taken over this account." Every now and then, she would make me come over and look at the images or movies.

My wife pointed to some pictures that, in the past, I had jerked off to. She'd laugh and say how funny it was that I couldn't get hard. She would masturbate right in the living room, cumming with loud gasps of pleasure.

On Monday, a large box arrived from Amazon. It actually was addressed to me, so I opened it. Inside, I found seven sex toys - a big, black, vibrating dildo, a double-headed dildo, two anal plugs (one small and one big), a butterfly vibrator that a could be placed in my wife's underwear, and two strap-on dildos (one small and black, and one big and white).

This all turned me on a lot. I tried to get hard but I failed due to the tube around my cock. My balls felt big and firm, and my cock actually started leaking pre-cum. Kate was delighted with the order, and used the new dildo that night.

On Thursday, my wife told me to strip. Naturally, I obeyed. She grabbed our camera and started taking pictures of me, and closeups of my locked up cock. She laughed as she did this. I was embarrassed. I tried to cover up, but Kate wouldn't let me.

After she took twenty shots, she announced that she was going to put a bunch up on my Tumblr account. I begged her not to do this. She said it serves me right for it was payback time for putting her pictures on the web. I asked that she at least not include my face or other distinguishing features about me or our house. My wife said she would think about that.

Fifteen minutes later, she called me over to look at the computer. There on the screen, I saw pictures on the internet of my cock locked in a chastity cage. I was so embarrassed. I was humiliated more when I saw that my wife had added a caption to each of five pictures, "Locked up by my wife for jerking off too much. Reblog if you agree." In only ten minutes, the posts had each been reblogged forty times.

The next night, the reblogs had reached over two hundred fifty, and likes, well over four hundred. Kate scrolled through some of the comments. Some of them were mean, saying things like, "He deserved it," and, "He looks so pathetic". But most of the comments (well over fifty) seemed to come from women. Typical ones said either, "I already lock up my husband, and it is great," or, "I am going to do this soon so as to stop his problem." I was actually turned on by all of this humiliation. My cock started to weep chastity tears of precum.

Buoyed by the positive reaction to photos, Kate posted ten more that night. She used the full-length shots of me, blurring out the sides of the pictures, but keeping my face clear. Our house was unidentifiable, but anyone could tell it was me. I was mortified. My wife was thoroughly amused.

She said we need some action shots so people could understand how much she liked to tease me. I was truly in a submissive state while Kate made me the photographer. I took pictures of her with the key on a necklace that nestled between her great tits. I took pictures of me with my encased cock next to her tits, and next to her pussy. For fun, she actually put my cock in her mouth and I took some photos. I could feel nothing. She did mention that she could taste a few drops of pre-cum.

Of course, Kate posted the pictures that night. They were a big hit and garnering many likes. My inbox associated with the account began to get messages every day. Some were from guys who merely liked to laugh at me, but most were from women. They were addressed to my wife. Some asked poignant questions of how chastity was working out, while others wrote in solidarity.

My wife replied to all the women that wrote. This led to more emails and a few chat sessions. Kate explained that she originally thought the cock cage was a very niche fetish, but she was finding out that it was actually quite popular.

The change in my wife over these few weeks had been stark. In one month, she went from a grudging tolerance of porn, to looking at it all the time. She used to wear lingerie on a rare occasion; now she did it every day. She used to wear conservative clothes to work; now she wore shear tops with low cuts, and short skirts all the time. She used to be interested in sex a couple times a month; now she had at least two orgasms a day. With two months to go in our experiment, I wondered how much more my wife and my life would change.

Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers