My Cheating Wife

Story Info
He promises no jealousy tonight.
2.4k words
2.89
134.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday night and I'm sitting here watching my beautiful young wife putting the final touches to her already immaculate make up before we go to the party thrown by her boss and his wife.

She's wearing yet another new dress, one of many she's bought recently since beginning her job as the personal assistant to the head of a large property company.

It's the kind of dress that until a few weeks ago, she wouldn't have looked at twice, now it's the most beautiful dress she's ever seen!

It's a long black evening gown with a scoop type neck line cut low enough to show off most of her beautifully firm young breasts, of course there's no bra beneath it to spoil their natural bounce or to hide the barely discernable outline of the delicate little ring through each of her painted nipples.

The skirt is slit daringly up one side almost to the hip, designed deliberately to show the creamy expanse of her thigh above the black hold up stockings, a few short weeks ago, it would have been a dress to be worn only by a slut, now it's the ultimate in sophistication!

"How do I look darling?"

"Gorgeous Tammy, you know you do"

"Do you think they'll like me?"

I smile as I slip a hand into the slit of her gown and stroke the front of her already moist panties,

"They'll love you"

She giggles delightedly and bends to kiss me, taking care that her breasts don't fall out of their skimpy covering.

"I love you darling" she says and rolls her hips wantonly as I hook a finger beneath her panties and into her sweet little slit.

"You won't get jealous if I dance with him will you?"

"I might" I grin at her, but she frowns so I shake my head,

"No darling, I promise you, no jealousy tonight"

I take my finger out of her pussy and she giggles as I lick her juices from it.

"Do you think these panties spoil the line of my dress?"

"For God's sake Tammy" I laugh, "There's not enough of them to spoil anything!"

She blushes prettily and says almost shyly, "They ride right up into my pussy"

"Are they the one's he bought you?"

"Yes, do you want me to change them?"

"Has he seen you in them?"

She reddens even more,

"Yes" she says softly,

"Leave them on darling, they're very sexy like the lady whose pussy they're caressing"

"No" she shakes her head, "I'll feel guilty wearing them now, I'll take them off"

"Don't wear any at all then, I'll have a hard on all night knowing you're naked under your dress"

"Even when I'm dancing with him?"

Her breasts jiggle delightfully as she shimmies out of the flimsy garment and tosses it onto the couch,

"Especially when you're dancing with him"

"He'll ask if I'm wearing them" she looks at me almost defiantly,

"Tell him"

"Why does it excite you so much?, You said you were hurt when you found out he was ............., you know"

"Fucking you?"

"Yes, fucking me"

"I don't know why, I only know it does"

"Is it because he's black?"

"Probably, I'm not sure"

The taxi toots it's horn outside and she takes my hand,

"Do you really want to know all about it, what we did?"

"You know I do Tammy"

"I'll tell you everything, later when we're in bed"

The preparations had begun two hours earlier when she'd asked me to shave her pubes, it was something she did every day and only when she was feeling particularly horny, was I allowed to do it for her!

Deliberately, she'd put on her black seamed stockings and high-heeled shoes before sitting in the chair, her legs splayed out obscenely for me.

I was already hard as I knelt before her and admired her beautiful little sex, the sweet, smooth sex that I had thought was for me alone!

As I set to my task, I wondered if she'd sat like that for him, legs wide apart, offering herself to him, offering her cunt for his pleasure!

I imagined her gorgeous face contorted with pleasure as she clung to him, legs wrapped around his muscular back, thrusting back at him as he fucked her.

Who'd initiated it to begin with, I wondered was it her with her sexy little bottom, her elfin like face and her almost child like innocence?

Or was it him, with his good looks, his money, his lifestyle, or was it because he's black with a black man's huge endowment?

I knew they used the same gym, so I wondered if she'd been aroused by seeing him in his shorts, had she cast aside the façade of the dutiful little housewife and showed herself to him as she truly was?

Had she let him see the horny little slut who liked to impale herself anally on my cock and watch her reflection in the mirror, had he seen the wanton nympho who'd orgasmed almost continually as the jeweller carefully pierced each swollen nipple?

As I began to rinse her, she hooked a foot behind my neck and drew me closer so I could inhale the fragrant aroma of her cunt,

"Eat me darling" she said softly, she'd been thinking of him whilst I worked, I knew she had, she'd been pretending it was him shaving her, admiring the glistening pink wetness between her cunt lips.

She climaxed almost immediately, gasping, arching her back and mashing her cunt against my face, her juices flooded my mouth, she whimpered and shook with the force of it and she looked almost disappointed when she opened her eyes and looked at me!

We arrive at their house and I'm surprised to be met by his wife, she's utterly gorgeous and greets Tammy with a kiss,

"Welcome Tammy" she smiles and turning to me adds, "And this handsome person must be your husband"

I too get a kiss and she takes both my hands in hers,

"You're very welcome to my home Gordon, please call me Precious"

"An apt name Precious" I say as she leads us into the garden where the few other guests are standing around in little groups, chatting pleasantly and drinking champagne.

Obviously chosen to contrast with her jet black skin, the little white dress looks nothing short of sensational on her, it fits where it touches with a tastefully low neckline displaying the swelling of her bra-less breasts.

"Tammy, hello and Gordon, glad you could make it"

He kisses her cheek and shakes my hand firmly, a little too firmly I suspect, but he probably feels superior to me, knowing he's enjoyed my wife's body!

We've already agreed to mix independently of each other, so it comes as no surprise when he takes Tammy by the hand and leads her away to meet some of their clients.

"She's very beautiful isn't she?"

I look round and see Precious smiling at me,

"Yes she is" I smile back at her and wonder what it is I'm seeing in her eyes,

"And so are you Precious"

"Why thank you kind sir" she giggles, it's a delicate little girly giggle and it sends a shiver down my spine as I look at her lips, they're full, soft, pouting and very, very kissable.

"Would you say I'm beautiful enough to dance with?"

"Oh very much so,"

She takes my hand and leads me up onto the patio where a few other couples are dancing to a six piece band, money is obviously plentiful in this household!

I expect to hold her at arms length, but she's having none of it, slipping an arm around my neck, she rests a cheek against mine, I inhale her scent and try to ignore the softness of her breasts pressing into me, only the thin material of her dress and my shirt between us.

"I won't bite you Gordon" she says softly, "You can put an arm round me"

I'm very much aware of a stirring down below as I place a hand on the small of her back and draw her close, she sighs like a contented cat and presses herself against me.

"That's a pity"

"What?" she looks at me in puzzlement,

"You said you won't bite me"

She moves quickly, her teeth nip sharply at the lobe of my ear,

"I lied"

A thrill shoots through me at that intimate little act, this beautiful woman is flirting with me, teasing me even, slowly I move my hand downwards until it's resting on the small of her back just above the swellings of her bottom.

"I take it you enjoyed that Gordon"

I feel the pressure of her groin against mine,

"Is it that obvious?"

She giggles almost inaudibly and flicks her tongue into my ear,

"Mmm. Yes it is, you know they're sharing a bed on their business trips don't you?"

"Yes"

"Does it bother you?"

"I don't know"

She laughs and I feel the slight prick of her nails through my shirt,

"I'll put it another way, does it excite you?"

I hesitate a while before answering and she brushes her lips across my ear,

"It arouses me when he comes home after fucking her"

I nod, knowing exactly how she feels,

"Yes, I think it excites me too"

The band acknowledge the polite applause as they take a break and she links an arm through mine,

"Let's get some champagne Gordon"

We stroll out towards the beer tent, passing her husband and my wife on the way, they look to be in deep conversation and wave half-heartedly as if we're casual acquaintances.

We take two glasses of champagne and she giggles as she takes a newly cooled bottle from an ice bucket,

"Let's go down to the river, I've got something to tell you"

I feel the pressure of a breast against my arm as she clings to me whilst we stroll down towards the river at the bottom of their huge rolling lawn,

"I've got a tape of them fucking"

"What?"

"I had four micro cameras installed in their suite at the hotel, the company owns it and the manager is"

She hesitates and giggles again, "Let's say the manager is a friend of mine"

My mind whirls at the implication of her words, but she's ahead of me,

"You can have it Gordon, there's only one other copy and I keep it safe, don't worry"

She drains her glass in one gulp and refills it as we reach the river bank,

"God" she laughs, "I absolutely love champagne, it makes me so ....."

"Giggly?" I offer helpfully

"Horny" she says and puts her mouth to my ear, "It makes me fucking horny Gordon"

Her eyes are on mine challenging me as slowly she reaches up and wraps both arms around my neck, her breath is warm and fragrant, her tongue a live thing in my mouth as we kiss hungrily. Running both hands down over her back, I grip the hem of her dress and raise it until my hands are on the curves of her bottom, she moans and squirms against me as I ease the panties down over her thighs and follow them down as she steps out of them.

"Eat me Gordon" she hisses, "Eat my cunt"

She leans back against a tree and grips my hair as I breathe in the heady aroma of her cunt, slowly I lick the inside of her thighs whilst my fingers caress the curves of her sexy little bottom, I suck at the soft flesh beside her slit and she gasps,

"Bite me there Gordon, give me a love bite"

Even her sweat tastes delicious as I purse my lips and suck hard, I feel her starting to tremble as I transfer my mouth to her cunt and run my tongue up in between the petal like lips, she's dripping wet and stifles a scream as I furl my tongue inside her, relishing the wetness I find in there.

"Fuck me Gordon" she pulls me to my feet and scrabbles at the buckle of my belt, wrapping one leg round my waist she squeals with pleasure as I nudge my aching cock into her warmth,

"Oh God yes, yes, yes, this is so fucking good Gordon, fuck me darling, fill me up with your spunk"

With both arms around my neck now, she wraps her other leg around me and bounces up and down on my cock,

"I'm cumming darling" she hisses, " Do it, cum inside me, fuck my cunt, harder, harder, fuck me like he fucks your wife!"

I groan and ram myself savagely into her as she clings to me, grinding out her orgasm on my cock, until we both sink slowly to the floor.

"Nice darling" she says and kisses me on my lips, "Put these in your pocket, I must dash to the loo"

I stare after her in amazement as she runs back up towards the house, dress flaring up to display her sweet little bottom, picking up the champagne, I take a long swig and begin to walk slowly to rejoin the party,

There's no sign of anyone when I reach the upper garden, only the catering staff are there staring at me,

I help myself to more champagne and walk up towards the house only vaguely aware of a siren screaming somewhere in the distance, it seems to be heading this way and I look round to see if there's a fire somewhere, but then I'm in the house and I hear crying.

"What the hell's happened?" Donald bursts through a door beside me, his face a mask of rage, behind him I see Tammy with a weeping Precious in her arms.

The police officer with Donald takes my arm firmly and leads me into another room.

"Just what the hell's going on?" but he ignores my question,

"We've had a complaint sir" he says, "A complaint of a very serious sexual assault, would you mind emptying your pockets please sir?"

I look over his shoulder and see them smiling at me, Tammy in the middle with Donald's hand in the slit of her skirt and Precious with my wife's arm round her neck, Tammy's hand casually tracing the clearly defined outline of a hard little nipple through the thin material of her dress!