My Chemical Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow." I blushed. It was really awkward. Quickly, I got a towel and wiped her and the bed off.

She lowered her head onto my cock, I knew what was coming. After she sucked me off for a good twenty minutes, swallowing all that jizz, she sat up. There was some on her face, so I wiped it off.

"Jay, is it okay if I . . . put it between your boobs?"

She laughed. Then she lay down, apparently letting me know it was cool. I positioned myself on top of her and thrust my dick between her perfect, well-defined tits. She squeezed them on top of my dick and I rode the cleavage. When it reached her chin, she'd lick the tip and I'd hold onto her hips or her thighs to keep from losing my mind. When it was all over, I drenched her neck and my bed. My bed was just getting no love tonight. Well, actually, it was. Hehe.

I wiped her neck off and she remarked, "I know nobody who'd wipe a chick down after he just came on her."

I smiled. "I'm weird, remember? Not like anyone else? Besides, I think it's rude to jizz on someone and then not clean it up." We shared a big laugh and continued.

"Turn around." I wanted to fuck her doggy style so I could hug her from behind as we grinded.

When I wrapped my arms around her, it felt like heaven. My cock was deep inside of her, and it felt like her pussy muscles were contracting on my cock before we even got a chance to grind.

"Oooooh, this feels so good. I feel like I'm gonna come right now." Jayda said, looking back at me.

"I wanna prolong your orgasm. Do you wanna get off me or something?"

Jayda shook her head. "No."

My hand played with her pussy for a second, and she moaned. I slowly started to grind into her, the feel of her thickness and the warmth and tightness of her pussy getting to me. Hell, I was about to come at this point, so we rested up, made out for five minutes, made small talk, and then we were at it again.

"Oh my God. Oh, you fucking love this, don't you, Jay?" I said into her ear as I rammed her with my cock.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeees." She breathed, backing her huge ass up onto mine.

"Oh. Look at me. Look at me." I said, as I fucked her. We started making out as I buried my dick inside of her and she yelled out, "Shit, Adam!"

"Keep it down, babe!" I said to her, knowing she couldn't. I pounded harder and faster until Jayda's muscles squeezed my cock so hard I thought she'd restrict its blood flow, and she had a huge orgasm. I looked out of the window. No snow, but instead, the sun was setting. It was only early summer here in Illinois, but I had a feeling this would be just as memorable, if not more memorable, as the snowstorm moment.

When she had her orgasm, I turned her over and watched her heart beat up and down. She was tired, but I had more for her.

"Sit on my face, Jay." I blurted out, kissing her breasts.

"Okay." She got up and placed her pussy right above my face. Then, I went to town on her. She came in almost seconds. That's when she pulled herself off of me and lay down beside me. We just stared at each other for a few moments. Held each other. We lay naked in the bed for hours, just talking about random stuff. All the new music she'd heard, all of the people she'd met, and whatnot. Funny shit about how much we hate certain people. Sweeney Todd. Anything was fair game. She actually ended up sleeping with me that night. I walked her out of the room and out of the college, kissed her before she left, and watched her pull off. A few girls I'd been previously fucking with looked at me weird, but I didn't care. They were just toys. Jayda was the real deal.

The next day, since we couldn't bear to be away from each other too long, I visited her mom's place. She wasn't there. We had ourselves another little sex session. We were everywhere. On the bed, the floor, her dresser. I felt bad because we were fucking in her mom's house, but I sort of didn't care, too. Ha.

So eventually we decided on what to do about our relationship. We wouldn't break up, but Jayda was going back to Grambling. Since there were only two years left of college, we'd go through with the long-distance thing. It worked. I got tempted, won't lie, but never acted on anything. Once college was over, Jayda moved back to Illinois where she had a permanent home with her mom's. She got her career started--as a lawyer, go figure--and I did, too. We're still together. It's been a year. Jayda is the most amazing woman I've ever been with. I love her to death, and I always will. And there will be tons of 'us' moments. Us going to see Panic! At The Disco at the Chicago Theatre. Us going back to Six Flags to ride the Giant Drop eighty more times. Us fighting over who was the better actor: Will Smith or Tom Cruise. Us holding hands, sharing iPod earphones, listening to indie rock. Us moving into our own place. Us happily engaged after just three years together. Us getting our careers in order right before we get married. Us going back to my house to have sex in the room where we did it the first time. Us being in love to the point where it's scary. Us. All about us.

12