My Chinese GILF and Surrogate Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
My Chinese GILF is insatiable.
1.8k words
4.34
35.7k
28
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you may have read my part I and part II stories about Mimi, my Chinese GILF. There are so many stories to share about her as we have been in our special relationship for over 7 years. My Part I story is how we met, Part II story is about our trip to Japan.

Here is my Part III story, My Chinese GILF is insatiable!

*****

As a refresh, let me describe Mimi. She is Chinese, born in Hong Kong. Mimi came to the US with her family when she was in her late teens. Mimi is now 68 years young, she is 4'9", 90lbs wet, perky B cups, a cute little petite woman with a bob style haircut that she dyes to hide the grey. Mimi keeps in shape by doing jazzercise and yoga multiple times/week. Mimi also is very mindful what she eats and drinks, both helping to keep her figure like that of a woman 50 years her junior. Mimi is now retired with many years in the travel industry, spending some of her younger years as a flight attendant (once called stewardess) Before I had met Mimi, she was a divorced woman, single for over 12 years and living alone. Mimi also never had any children of her own.

First I want to begin by indicating that Mimi is more than a lover to me. Mimi is someone very close and very special to me. Mimi has become a surrogate mother to me since my late mother passed away several years ago. In public or when I introduce her to people, I introduce her as my "step-mom". It makes more sense to both of us and makes it easier for us to be seen together. People, co-workers etc, just think that she is in fact my step-mom and they think nothing more or further about it. Mimi is always there for me, no matter what she loves and cares for me and won't hesitate to drive an hour to come see me, even if only for an hour.

So why is Mimi insatiable? Well, mostly because her libido and desire to have me continues to grow stronger and stronger. Mimi was celibate for many years before she and I met, I seem to have released the tiger in her because now she can't get enough, not that I am complaining, its just getting harder and harder to keep up with her and this story is one example of Mimi's insatiable appetite.

via popular chat app:

Mimi - morning, you there darling? I will be down your way this afternoon, you have time to see me and hangout for a little while?

me - morning love, what time are you thinking?

Mimi - I am able to see you anytime after 4 love, drive your van to come meet me?

me - yes love, I will bring the van, same spot?

Mimi - yes, same spot, see you at 4.

me - see you at 4 love. muah!

Mimi - muah!

To provide some more background; I have one of those big Sprinter vans, large and cozy inside with deep dark tinted windows and a large back seat that is like a large couch. The nice thing about this van is that you can park it almost anywhere. It has a stealthy sense to it and it doesn't seem to draw any attention to itself. We have a nice spot I found that is really close my house, it's a park that is a large open space, popular with hiking clubs. It is secluded, private and also has a bathroom facility which is nice, plus lots of parking under large shade trees.

I pull into the parks entrance just before 4pm. I pull in knowing I only have an hour and a half to see Mimi today, then I am off to attend one of my teens sporting events.

I arrive, I see Mimi's car already parked, so I pull into one of the preferred parking locations, add the sunshade to the windshield, crack a couple of windows and the sunroof to add some air. Mimi walks over and climbs into the back of the van.

Like all of our "hangouts" we start out on the back seat of the van, she sits on my lap, straddling me. We always start like this, we chat and catch up on whats going on with my work, my family, life drama, etc. she shares with me her updates. We hug and then we begin to kiss passionately.

Today I let Mimi know my time is short due to a hockey game with one of my boys. Mimi understands and then climbs off of me, gets off the seat and onto her knees in front of me. She unbuckles my belt, unsnaps my jeans, unzips me and then pulls off my pants in one swoop, thankfully I was wearing flip flops so no worries for shoes or socks. She fondles my cock a little with my underwear on, then she yanks off my undies (I told you she is insatiable) She then rubs and caresses my cock, and tickles my balls. She looks at me directly in the eye, never breaking eye contact and takes me deep into her mouth and all the way into her throat. Mimi always gives me with the best oral pleasure any woman has ever given me. (I have had many blowjobs from many women). What is different about Mimi's blowjobs is her passion and her enthusiasm, bear in mind before she met me she was a blowjob rookie. Mimi makes love to my cock with her mouth! She loves to suck and lick my cock and balls, and she gets really horny and really wet when she sucks me, making all sorts of slurping and sucking noises. She sucks me and makes me moan, the slurping sounds always turn me on and my moaning causes her to moan with me. She will often suck me to completion and swallow all of my cum not missing a single drop but not today. After a wonderful 10 minute blow job, I inform her that it is my turn to spoil her.

Mimi and I trade places on the back seat. I pull down her tight black yoga pants to discover she isn't wearing any panties. She is such a naughty girl and I love her even more because if it. I also discover she is freshly shaved and completely bald for me.

I dive in and begin to orally pleasure Mimi. She had never experienced oral sex until she met me and was very hesitant and reluctant to allow me down there. She was so nervous and uptight about someone being down there between her legs, now she loves to have her pussy licked, she often will txt me and let me know she is craving it. I love her yummy, tasty and bald pussy. Her pussy was never manicured before, now she trims and shaves herself weekly. She tastes so good and she gets really, really wet. I have been with women half her age that do not produce anywhere close to the amount of moisture that she does.

Mimi is now able to relax and allow herself to have an orgasm while being licked by me. I lick her pussy, nibble on her clit, insert my tongue as far up inside her as I can possibly manage, meanwhile I am pinching and twerking her nipples. She came all over my face twice! I enjoy looking at her facial expressions while I am licking her, I see her face in total orgasmic bliss. While I am pleasuring her I use my fingers in one or both of her holes while I am busy giving her pleasure, this always seems to get her off more. I enjoyed feasting on her lovely pussy for over 10 minutes, then i get up on my knees and begin to rub my cock along her wet slit, getting my cock prepped and soaking wet. I slide my cock into her lovely warm and tight pussy. Mimi moans as I slowly slip my cock in to her. I give her a moment to adjust to my girth and penetration, then I slowly build up the in and out. We kiss and make out passionately as we make love. My cock beating up her pussy, going in and out of her. Mimi used to be such a shy, conservative and reserved woman, now she is kissing me and telling me to fuck her harder and harder... for me to slam my cock into her pussy. She is telling me how much she loves me and loves my cock inside of her and how much she wants my cum. I ask her where she wants my cum, she responds "anywhere you want it is where I want it" I ask her does she want it in her pussy or in her mouth? she responded.. "cum in my pussy today love, cum in my, fill my pussy full of your love"

We fuck and we kiss passionately, our bodies are well tuned to each other, our connection and our chemistry is unmatched.

I pull out and sit on the seat, she slides over and climbs onto my lap and lowers herself onto my cock. I grab her ass and we begin fucking in this different position, we against kiss. I grab her ass, pulling her down harder on my cock, I rotate between kissing her lips and licking and sucking her perky nipples. Mimi erupts into another orgasm while on my lap.. she kisses me and tells me once again how much she loves me. We keep fucking and I feel the build up, I tell her I am about to fill her full, she screams out "fuck me and fill me full of your cum love". Here is comes.. ugh, ugh... I release hard and deep inside her, we spasm together. I grab her ass and squeeze her sexy cheeks as I empty deep inside of her.

We kiss and she relaxes down onto me. We both were able to release the built up stresses of life and enjoy the post climatic bliss and company of each other.

She continues to sit on my lap until I go soft and slowly slip out of her. I keep wet-wipes handy, we clean up, get dressed, give each other a last big hug and kiss. I tell her I love her and she tells me she loves me, then we depart...

Mimi and I get together 3 to 4 times per month on average. We use the Sprinter often for our get togethers but I also drive to her home when able, where we make love in various rooms and places in and around her home. I have to say for a woman in her late 60's and a 21 year difference she still never disappoints! She is one of the hottest lovers I have been with, including women a third her age!

I will share another adventure with Mimi in Part IV.