My Chris

Story Info
Mother-in-law has another daughter's husband.
831 words
4.06
114.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsQuinn
MrsQuinn
13 Followers

After breaking the incestuous ice with Barb's husband Bill I set my sights on Chris, my youngest daughter's husband. Denise and Chris live nearby and we see them often. Chris doesn't play golf so Bud and he don't have much in common.

He owns a local print shop and works very hard building his business. Denise is a very understanding wife and hopes the long hours he puts in will pay off in the long run. Chris usually spends 3 or 4 late nights a week at the shop.

Last week I decided to begin my seduction of Chris. I knew that he was working late after talking with Denise, so I slipped into a sexy outfit and left the house under the pretense of a "girls night out". Bud barely acknowledged me on the way out the door. "What a Jerk!" I thought, he has no clue what he is missing.

I drove straight to Chris's shop. The door was locked, but the lights were on so I rang the bell. Chris soon answered and was obviously surprised to see me. "Is there something wrong Mimi?" he asked. "Not at all Chris, I said with a sweet smile, "Must there be something wrong for me to stop by and say hello to my favorite son-in-law?"

"No, of course not, please come in," he said. "May I get you a soft drink or a beer? "No thanks hon, I just wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, go ahead, anything" he said.

"Do you really mean anything Chris?" I asked.

"Of course Mimi, how can I help you?" If he only knew what I was thinking at that moment.

We walked back to his office in the rear of the building. It was furnished with dark woods and very tastefully decorated. He had obviously set it up so he could have some sanctuary from his busy enterprise. There was a huge desk with a large leather chair and across from the desk was a seating area with a large sofa which matched the leather desk chair. He took a couple of beers from a small refrigerator and poured them into large pilsner glasses. He handed me the drink and I sat on the sofa.

"How can I help you Mimi?" he asked. "I don't know exactly how to say this Chris", I said, "So I'm just going to ask you straight out. Do you find me attractive?"

"Wh-Wh-What do you mean?" he stammered. "Bud and I don't have sex anymore" I whined, "And I'm afraid he doesn't find me attractive. I wanted to ask another man's opinion and felt I could come to you."

"Mimi I must tell you that I find you extremely attractive, don't give that another thought. You turn heads wherever you go."

"Oh Bill", I said tearfully, "Thank you because I'm so frustrated. I feel so alone."

He walked over to the sofa and sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I turned into him and wrapped my arms around him and cried on his shoulder. "Oh Chris I feel so unwanted", I moaned. "Bud is a foolish man" he said, "Any man worth a damn would want you Mimi."

"Do you really mean that Chris, do you?"

"Of course I do', he said, "You are a very beautiful woman."

With that our lips met and very little was said as we embraced and kissed each other passionately.

He returned my kisses and his hands began to roam over my hips and soon up to my breasts. He squeezed them gently and tweaked my erect nipples with his fingers. My hand dropped to his crotch and I began to fondle his stiffening cock. He pulled at the buttons to my blouse as I fumbled with his belt and zipper. By the time my blouse and skirt were on the floor I was running my hand up and down his beefy dick. "Oh Mimi", he groaned, "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Please Chris", I begged, "Just this once!" Before he could answer I pushed him back on the couch and knelt before him. I gazed up into his eyes as I swallowed his hot cock. I got a good bit of him into my throat and pumped him hard and in no time he was filling my mouth with cum. I tried to swallow most of it but of course it seeped from the corners of my mouth. "Ohmigod, Ohmigod, Mimi, that was unbelievable!"

During the next two hours Chris fucked me all over his office. He took me from behind bent over his desk. I rode him like a bronco on his desk chair. He fucked me in the ass on the couch. And finally a tender sweet straight screw on the floor.

By the time I arrived home Bud had already gone to bed. I poured myself a glass of wine and started planning the conquest of our middle daughter Jeannie's husband Dennis.

MrsQuinn
MrsQuinn
13 Followers