My Christmas Gift

Story Info
Mother gives son what he really wants for x-mas.
949 words
4.06
473.4k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,213 Followers

It was the week before Christmas and Mom still hadn't asked me what I wanted. Dad had asked me several times, but not mom. This was so unlike her. Mom and I were real close and I must confess, for a year now I had dreamed of being a Motherfucker. Yes, secretly I wanted nothing more in this world than to fuck my own mother.
Ever since that day in February when I accidentally saw my parents fucking. Dad was fucking mom doggie style, they were both on the bed facing the doorway when I walked in. Dad didn't see me, but mom's eyes locked onto mine. I can still remember for that short instant seeing mom's big boobs hanging down like enormous utters, swinging back and forth like pendulums as my dad laid into her. It was an image that has fueled my fantasies for nearly a year now. At breakfast that morning, Mom looked at me knowingly and gave a me a warm motherly smile, but she never spoke of the incident. Every day since I took every opportunity to look my mother over and dreamed of what it would be like to be in my father's shoes. Which brings me to this morning, my father had already left for work and mom was at the sink doing dishes. She looked so sexy in her thin silk robe and high-heeled sandals. The way her big breasts swayed underneath her robe made my cock rock hard.

"So what do you want for Christmas this year, mom?" I asked.

"I told you last week, remember?" She answered.

I decided to just cut to the chase.

"So how come you haven't asked me what I want this year?" I asked.

She fed me a warm smile.

"I all ready know what you want." She answered.

How could this be, I wondered. She had never asked me and I hadn't given her a list.

"Was it something I asked for?" I inquired.

Mom turned to face me, drying her hands.

"Not directly, but in subtle ways, yes." She answered.

I had no idea what it could be.

"Am I going to like it?" I asked.

Mom grinned from ear to ear as she started out of the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, I think you'll be pretty satisfied. I need to get my bath, sport." She answered.

For the next week I toiled over what mom could have gotten me for Christmas. I had truly given her no indication of something I wanted.

Christmas morning came and Mom, Dad and I sat around the tree opening gifts. I opened several from dad, but not a single one from mom. Finally when all the gifts were opened I threw a look moms way. She was looking back at me with a smile and gave me a wink. Dad started upstairs.

"Well, I have a flight to catch, better get dressed." Dad said.

I had no idea dad was leaving town on business today.

"Honey, I need you to take your father to the airport, can you do that for me?" Mom asked.

"Sure, no problem, mom." I answered.

She stared into my eyes with a gleaming smile on her face.

"Thanks, sweetheart. Santa's gotta stay here, she got one more present to wrap." She said.

I smiled back, knowing that it was my gift she was speaking of, but why hadn't she given it to me earlier? I rushed my father to the airport and was back in an hour. When I walked in I found the downstairs dark as the shades had been pulled and the Christmas tree lights turned off. On the entry table I found a Christmas card with my name on it. It was from mom and read:

MY DARLING,

THIS YEAR YOUR MOTHER KNEW WHAT GIFT YOU DESIRED MOST. EACH TIME I LOOK AT YOU, YOUR EYES HAVE PLEADED FOR THIS PRECIOUS GIFT. NO GREATER PRESENT CAN A MOTHER GIVE HER SON THAN WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE. IN MY MARITAL BED, BETWEEN MY OUTSTRETCHED LEGS SHALL YOU FIND YOU GIFT. COME AND ENJOY, MY LOVE!

MOM

I was stunned. Was this real or was I dreaming. I crept upstairs, my heart pounding in my chest and went straight to my mothers open doorway. The room was lit by candlelight and there in the center of her king-sized bed was my mother. What shocked me most, however, was the way she greeted me. She was completely naked, laying on her back, with her long legs thrown back under her arms and behind her head. From my point of view, just below her smiling face was her big hairy matronly pussy. The inner and outer lips were splayed open and I could clearly see the round entrance of her creamy fuckhole. Her puckered asshole winked at me invitingly and her enormous tits hung flat against her chest. She looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart." She said.

She reached out to me and I wanted to melt. I slowly walked towards her.

"You'll enjoy this gift a lot more if you get undressed first, sport." She said with a giggle.

I stripped naked, my raging hardon sticking in the air. I took moms hand and she guided me between her outstretched legs. I lay all my wieght on her and felt her big boobs crushed against my chest. Our faces were now close together and her eyes were gleaming into mine.

"I hope your ready, mister, cause you and mom are gonna hump all day long."

I melted, my cock sinking into my warm wet gift and I knew that Christmas could never get any better than this.

klrxo
klrxo
9,213 Followers