My Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it was again. I could have sworn the sheet on top of me was moving and bunching up in my groin area. I then felt a little nudge on my dick, followed by gentle movement over it. Soon it was like someone was rubbing my cock and it was responding to that touch. I wondered if I had fallen asleep and was having a dream. Before long my cock was fully erect and enjoying the sheet's attention. The hold on my cock became firmer then moved faster. It was like the sheet had become a hand. I was having a great time getting more turned on as this pseudo handjob continued.

A few minutes later I could feel my balls tingling as they readied to burst. The effect of this expert handjob had me reaching orgasm in a short time. I let it go and pumped a full load of cum onto what still felt like a hand.

I was now totally relaxed and slept through the night without any of the normal disturbances whatsoever. This was the first night since Jenny had left that I hadn't gotten restless and awoken, or even needed to go to the toilet. In the morning I was feeling so good without the aches, pains and tiredness I normally associate with crappy nights in my old bed. The only nagging feeling I was feeling was my stomach, which was screaming at me to fill it with some food. I had missed eating dinner last night. Getting up I checked to see what mess I had made from my wet dream, and was astounded the sheet was dry without any of the expected dried cum and stain.

I remade the bed after checking the mattress beneath the sheets, and thought to myself, "Wow, maybe that part is true about it not staining and moisture is somehow drained away. Even the mattress is dry."

#4

I was alert and active all day at work, so different to my recent lax attitude. After getting home I found myself rushing through my meal. Watching TV had no appeal, so I had an early shower wanting to again try out my new bed. If it produced wet dreams that were so real like last night and allowed me a full restful night's sleep, it would be so worth the cost. Clean, dry and naked I happily hopped into bed even though it was only 8 o'clock.

Again I felt my body relax as the bed seemed to cuddle me. I felt like I was returning to the arms of a loving woman. It was too early to fall asleep yet, so I laid there enjoying the loving feelings. A few minutes later the same movements as last night began, but this time I knew I was still awake. I pinched my side to check and flinched at the pain I gave myself. Raising my head to peer down my body I could see the sheet actually move. Wide eyed I watched it creep onto my groin and then wriggle itself over my dick, which was still loose and floppy. As my cock stirred with blood flow the sheet realigned itself to wrap around the appendage. At full erection the sheet was giving me a wonderful handjob, better than I have ever managed on myself.

When I began moving my hips in time with the sheet's motions, the sheet rearranged itself. It was now like an orifice sliding up and down my cock with what could only be a tongue doing licking motion. The pressure felt exactly like a blowjob being given by a very experienced woman. I was in heaven as I had only ever received a few, as most the women I dated hated doing it. They told me that it was demeaning and the taste of semen was horrid. The blowjob continued for a while until I felt my balls tingling. Not having experienced a blowjob this great before, I couldn't hold back any longer and my orgasm raced through me. I pumped so much cum that I thought my balls would be sucked up through my cock.

My feeling of bliss at such a great climax left me unmoving for a few minutes. When I looked down at my body there was no sign of my fluids anywhere. The spot on the sheet where I must have messed on had slid over to be on the bed beside me. I could work this out because the opposite sheet edge had been pulled closer to me. Before any more thought processes could occur I fell asleep, and like last night I slept the night through till morning.

The next day at work I was so alert and energetic that my boss even spoke to me about how good I was doing, and how I looked so much better than I had been. He was pleased at the amount and accuracy of my work that I had completed that day. This really confirmed how much the bed had improved me.

#5

My third night had me wondering what was in store for me. I had enjoyed a great handjob, then the fantastic blowjob. Curiosity was coursing through me, but I held my enthusiasm in check until I had eaten a meal. Ignoring all else, I had a quick shower and rushed to get into bed. A glance at the clock showed it was only 6:30. Did I care? Not one bit. Hormones were ruling the moment.

With great expectation I laid there panting, waiting for something to happen. I wasn't disappointed as the top sheet repeated its movements as it had done before, enveloping my already hard cock in its folds. I groaned as it began jerking me off, soon followed by the return of the blow job. This brought out an animalistic sound from me as I enjoyed the attention. As though my groan was a signal the sheet stopped and straightened itself out. To say I was disappointed was an understatement.

I let out a sigh of frustration as I thought, "After all the build up I put myself through waiting for tonight and getting off to a great start, it would turn out to be a headache night."

Just as I was about to get out of bed and finish myself off in the bathroom the top and bottom sheets began moving in opposite directions. I was being rolled over.

I was pushed onto my stomach and the bottom sheet and mattress change shape to suit my new position. I recognised the feel of a vagina accepting my cock into it as that beneath me shuffled around. The sensations were incredible as this was far superior to any pussy I had ever experienced. I was soon humping my hips in and out in the classic missionary position. The cavity my cock was inside was so tight and felt the same as a warm, moist vagina It kept a glorious firm grip as I plunged my cock in and out. My balls soon began tingling again and, as I was about to shoot my load, the linen lined vagina tightened as though my female companion was having her own orgasm. I pumped my cum, in what felt like a load twice as powerful as normal.

I was soon asleep, relaxed and smiling. My last thought was that my promotion had to now be a sure thing.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

-GfG


12