My Christmas Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#3

It wasn't overly late in the evening so I just had to try my new purchase. Finding the remote for the TV I pressed the start button and settled onto the seat. I wondered if I might need a cushion but soon found it had conformed to me. I shuffled around on it a few times and in every position it aligned itself to my body contour to be comfortable.

In disappointment there were only adverts showing on the screen, but the chair started a gentle movement which I thought could be like a massage. The current show was a cop series with a car chase in progress, and as I had been told I did get the impression of being in the vehicle at high speed through busy city streets. I was being rocked around and pushed side to side as the on-screen view had the car speeding around corners, through intersections and avoiding collisions. It was a rush of adrenaline.

Changing the channel to a chick flick, where I was lucky and caught the right moment as the lead actors were getting into the kiss and grope parts. If not for my experience with the sheet on my bed I would have jumped in surprise when the chair cover folded itself over my body and mimicked the hugs and caresses being done by the actors. Then a kiss started and the cover moved over the lower part of my face and I actually felt like I was having a loving smooch. I even felt a tongue parting my lips to wrestle with my own.

Finding another channel was to be in the midst of a fight scene. With much trepidation I stayed on it to find out just how realistic this whole thing could be. A blow was landed to the main character and I had the breath knocked out of me. Shock and horror filled my mind, making me find some breath I yelled "Stop!" in automatic response. The chair stopped, totally. I regained my breath and the pain in my gut suddenly disappeared as though nothing had occurred. I was lucky I had said the right word to stop the chair.

I sat still, too scared to move until I spotted the user manual on the coffee table. I carefully reached for and read it through, chastising myself for not doing this first. The instructions were very clear and concise. I needed to make some conditions verbally to the chair about what sensations to reduce or ignore altogether. Fortunately there was a thorough checklist in the booklet which I followed.

Returning to watch the show on TV it was a fight scene with weapons, so I waited a while. I didn't want to test drive getting shot or stabbed in case my instructions weren't working. I breathed a sigh of relief when the last part was the bad guy getting shot by an automatic weapon receiving at least ten bullets in the chest. I restarted the chair with my 'Begin' command to have a punch up on screen. I hardly felt a thing, although I was jostled a bit with every punch and kick. I settled in for a more enjoyable TV experience, deciding tomorrow night to do a little reading.

Despite the negative effects of my TV experience I was still extremely sexually worked up after seeing Cynthia tonight. I was more than happy to head for bed, keeping her panties in hand as I snuggled under the sheet. My expectations were not disappointed.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

If this isn't enough, I have a few more adventures in home renovations you won't find on HGTV.

-GfG

12