My Christmas Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now like your other purchases you just need to clean it regularly with our special product and you will get years of trouble free use. All of this is more fully explained in the help app on the tablet."

I let her know I appreciated her instructions, "Thanks for the rundown on this. Helen let me know about some of this, just enough to wet my appetite," getting a smile form Cynthia.

Clearly things were coming to the end as Cynthia began packing everything back into her case. I sat there watching her carefully clear things away. She always slowly bent down so her top gaped allowing me to view her drooping cleavage. This time, however, she dropped a folder to the floor and reached to grab it. Her sudden motion got her boobs wobbling nicely and to top it off she had one nipple plop out over the neckline. I was loving the unexpected nip slip, it was an absolutely perfect circle and nub. I really wanted to reach out to touch and feel it, hold it in my hands until I could bring my mouth to suckle on it. But she soon had it back in its place and shielded from my view. I even caught her smirking, knowing exactly what had happened. To complete the clean up she reached a bit further having to lift off from her seat to be on her feet to pick up a loose sheet of paper. It was just far enough out of reach that I got a perfect view as her skirt rose to show the bottom of her butt cheeks. They were a real treat, but if that was not enough she spread her legs a bit more to let her camel toe peak out at me. It seemed to give me a wink.

Finally she stood to face me with a half smile as she noted my flushed features and shortness of breath. She looked very pleased with herself, I had to agree with that she should.

She left me to my new toys with a wonderful full body hug, including a little grinding against my hard cock. Her look as she went out the door could have said out loud, "Mission accomplished!"

I couldn't wait to test my cooking prowess and testing out that foodgasm.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

If this isn't enough, I have more adventures in home renovations you won't find on HGTV.

I think Bob is getting horny enough to need some real sex. A guy can take just so much teasing!

-GfG


12