My Christmas Gift Pt. 04

Story Info
A new service for lonely evenings.
14.1k words
4.42
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another follow up to my light Christmas short story.

Please enjoy a fictional fantasy journey into urban science fiction.

~~~~~

Dear Bob,

Eating, resting and playing alone?

Are you looking for more?

Is the sole company of TV or internet enough?

Need someone to join you for activities?

We have a revolutionary new idea.

Guaranteed enjoyment, every day that you want.

Leaving you fully satisfied and happy.

Phone WANTTOLOVE now for an appointment.

#1

Another of my favourite adverts popped up on my tablet screen addressed to me. I was watching a popular show on my tablet enjoying a sensual meal at my new dining table. The ad had no fancy graphics, no background, even the text was ordinary. What it lacked in appeal was made up for in the message. My name is Bob. Pleased with my introduction to sleeping, lounging and dining after similar adverts, I was really curious about this new one that promised something different to those previously received.

Not trying to tempt me into upgrading my house, this time it was more like a dating advertisement. Having been single for some time and only enjoying it because of my recent purchases, I would love to have a woman in my life. One who could love me and I could love in return, be my partner, friend and companion. My attempts to find this elusive woman had been wasted, making me almost feel like giving up. Ms Palmer looks better every day The only female I knew who seemed to like me was Janine, a woman at work who was in my section. Unfortunately I was her manager and thus unable to even think about saying or doing anything untoward in case I got into sexual harassment problems. Besides I am sure she was only being nice to me because I was her boss.

The advert had me intrigued, but I wanted to think about this before jumping in. I might be desperate, but certainly didn't want anyone else to know this. At work the next day doing some preparation work for a new project with my team, I was alone with Janine for a few minutes and decided to get her opinion of internet dating.

"Janine, can I ask you a question, it might be a little personal so don't answer if you don't want to."

She looked curiously at me and answered, "Sure can Bob, and I promise to ignore you if I think it was a wrong question to ask."

I smiled at her response, seeing her smirk at me, "Okay, I got an advert last night about finding love and figured it was for a dating service. What are your thoughts about those dating sites? Do you think they are legitimate, cons or scams just wanting your money with no hope of getting any results."

She thought about it for a moment and looked a little sad. I guessed she thought it would be about something interesting to do with work. She answered me without laughing at my naivety.

"Bob I think the dating sites are set up, primarily, for taking your money. They will pass some choices your way, but it is all hit and miss. If you want to give it a try, then go for it. The most you can lose is the membership price, you might even gain a few nice dates if you're lucky."

I spent the rest of the day thinking about what Janine had said, and no, I wasn't sulking because she wasn't thrilled at me doing internet dating. During dinner that evening, whilst enjoying my second foodgasm, I decided to try the number from the advert. I even convinced myself it wasn't internet dating, they offered a deal to get human company only. It wouldn't even be like an escort service, would it? It's not like I would be paying for someone to keep me company for a meal or an evening, nothing like that at all.

I called the number.

"Thank you for calling Love Me Service, this is Barbara speaking. How may I assist you?"

The voice was the same sultry and sensual one I have heard before, "Hi Barbara, it's Bob Smith here again. I saw your ad for getting companionship, and hoped I could learn more about it."

"Of course Mr Smith, how is your new kitchen working? I hope you are eating better and having some fun at the same time."

"It's really good Barbara, I feel so much better because I am eating home cooked meals."

"I bet your body is looking and feeling great, although from what I'm told you weren't too bad to start with. I love my kitchen, I can prepare really good meals that keep me healthy, then use my chair watching fitness shows. The chair gives me a fantastic workout without having to leave the house."

"What a great idea Barbara, I'll have to try that."

"It's lots of fun too, but I guess you want to know about our new venture. We have various levels of company for you to choose from. You pick which one and we ensure you have company when you want and for how long you want. It's all very easy. You can also change your plan at any time. Perhaps it would be easier if we can book our representative to visit you one evening and go through the details. We can be with you tomorrow night at seven if that's okay with you?"

"That'll be good Barbara, I'll look forward to tomorrow night."

"That's great Mr Smith, and thank you very much for your inquiry. If you need to change the appointment, ring me any time beforehand. Goodnight Mr Smith."

#2

I was eager for the representative to arrive, having had fun flirting and perving the previous times. I raced to the front door to open it before the chime finished, and there to my pleasure was the gorgeous woman I hoped would be visiting me.

"Hello Mr Smith, it's so nice to see you again."

"Hi Helen, you look as wonderful as you always do."

I was becoming used to being faced with gorgeous women with their large breasts, slim waists and grab-me hips. I stepped back to invite her in, getting a huge smile as she showed how much she liked my words. I delightedly followed her swaying hips as she slowly made her way to my lounge room, talking to me about the weather and other basic conversation. I noticed that her red outfit was looser than normal, although still the same colour type. It blunted my enjoyment slightly compared to the effect the tighter body fitting clothes highlighted her figure.

We settled across from each other in the lounge room as normal, with me in my special chair. I noted again how her cleavage was displayed with a couple of buttons undone below her neck. With her case on the floor next to her, she proceeded to extract a folder allowing me to again view more of her breasts. I did wonder for a moment if she really needed to bend quite so low as though her arms were only twenty centimetres long. It was only a passing thought as her breasts did a waggle when she was fully down. Then she sat up quickly which gave me a wonderful demonstration of boobs in motion as she stopped faster than her breasts could, and they swayed and bobbed around for a moment before coming to rest.

"Now Mr Smith, I will go through a couple of things about our offer that you may not be aware of. This is only available to existing customers who have shown that they are adventurous and willing to try new things. They must also have a history of purchases with us, so I guess it is like a bonus award scheme. The client must also have shown our company personnel respect and treat us as people, and not like minions only there to serve the person with the money.

"I must say that you have scored highly over all by each of our employees you had dealings with. This included everyone from our receptionist to the guys doing the installation. So we want to offer you the best deal we can."

"Thank you Helen, please call me Bob. I try to be nice to everyone and it's good to be appreciated for it. Although I was only being myself, albeit the better part of the public me. Can you tell me what the offer is all about."

"Certainly I can Bob, sorry if I go off on a tangent at times, but you really are so great to just talk to. You make me enjoy my work so much better when I am here with you," giving me her thousand watt smile, before suddenly sitting up straighter in the chair which got her breasts jiggling.

"We have various packages that account for varying amounts and types of company in your day to day life. Generally this covers the weekday evening meals at home or out, and your evenings at home when you watch TV, read or whatever you normally do.

"I will stress that this is not like an escort service or other where you expect certain things at the end of the night. We offer company like you would expect if you're in a relationship, someone to share a meal or an evening with. I don't know about you, but if I'm watching a movie or reading a book there are moments when I like to discuss things with another person. Sitting alone means you lose the enjoyment of the activity because there is no companion to share it. I love being able to debate something from a TV show, or just have a grizzle about how corny it is."

I had to agree with her, having found this happening many times myself since living alone again. I almost miss the companionship more than the sex since my last girlfriend left. I said 'almost', she was better at sex than she was at being companionable.

"We can offer this for as many evenings as you want provided it is a regular thing. The company you would expect are normal people like yourself, who are looking for the same as you. To ease their loneliness. In most cases it is people who haven't been able to afford the appliances in the home as you could purchase. This will give them a chance to experience our products.

"Let me give some examples. Say you like watching sport every Saturday and prefer to do that with company. We could provide a male or female. who also likes sport as you do, to be here with you to only watch the game on TV. Perhaps you like to listen to jazz music and be on the couch relaxing to it. We could send a woman who likes to do the same. You get regular company who enjoys the same thing. As you can see, we are not a service that is renting sexual partners. I most definitely cannot say that a lovely relaxed evening of listening to jazz with a perfect partner would not end in a little fun, but that is not our purpose."

I was beginning to get the feeling this may not be exactly what I was wanting, but it is possibly what I needed.

"So, what do you think?"

"Sounds okay so far."

"Well, let me give you a little demonstration of how you could enjoy your evenings better with another person with you. Please sit back and get relaxed. Are these clothes," indicating with her hand at me, "what you normally wear?" and getting my nod she looked as though with disapproval, then continued, "Then, perhaps we can improve on that when we go through the instructions in our next visit. So, are you all comfie and relaxed?"

With my affirmative nod she stood and, to my amazement, unbuttoned the front of her dress and slipped it off letting it pool on the floor. My mouth did its fish impersonation as I was faced with a vision of a gorgeous feminine body.

My body was frozen in place but I could still think, "Wow, wow, wow. Sneak peaks of her body could never prepare me for this. Gosh she is absolutely the best," then I had an awful thought, "Why is she almost naked?"

Her smile lit the room and my chair cover had me wrapped up and working overtime on my crotch. It wasn't needed, but who needed more stimulation than being able to look at this woman. It was then she did the unimaginable, if I thought I was mesmerised by her beauty before, to watch her slink towards me was the best. Slowly she approached me with hips slowly swaying and breasts trying but failing to keep up with them. I was quickly being hypnotised by her marvellous pink nipples as they gently bobbed and bounced their way towards me.

Then, as if her being mostly naked wasn't enough she smoothly turned her back to me and settled herself onto my lap. My hands were grabbed and I found my arms around her holding her tightly against me, rubbing her tummy with my palms. Her butt was slowly grinding on my groin as the chair cover moved itself to spread inside my shorts. The extra pressure was great against my cock, and when the cover began to amplify her effect on me, the sensations became too much and I let loose my built up cum.

I was recovering slowly, vaguely aware she had hopped off me and was putting her dress back on, smiling at me the whole time. I returned to awareness as she sat back in the other chair, waiting for me.

"As you now know Bob, we can provide a very worthwhile service to ease your lack of company in the house. You must also realise that we do not," her smile now a smirk as she held her hands and fingers up in the quote position, "provide 'sexual' services, just personal company. I have to stress this as we don't want to get into trouble with the law. We would hate it if anyone told the police we did more than advertised."

I thought that I understood what she meant and tried to verbalise myself, "Of course I understand. You just sat with me in my chair, the chair of course did the rest."

"I'm so glad you understand Bob," both of us smiling.

She continued, "Do you think you will sign up for this?"

"Of course I will Helen. Let's do the paperwork so this can begin. I think if I try weekly at first, preferably one evening over the weekend."

"That should work perfectly Bob, most of our companion clients also prefer weekends," She opened her tablet and after some swipes and finger punches said, "There is a slot on Saturday evenings from six onwards. I presume you require female companionship?"

I nodded and she continued her swipes and finger poking until satisfied with the result. I then heard my email sound on my own tablet which turned out to be link to a questionnaire on their website. It was all personal questions about how I filled in my time with hobbies and pastimes, likes and dislikes, and such. They even wanted my preferences in gender, personality, education and physical types. All very detailed but I guess if they were trying to match people then they needed to know all about me. Helen sat quietly with great patience as I answered everything.

"All I require now is your signature," at which she pulled a document from her case and filled in the blank spaces before handing to me to sign. Helen smiled again as she checked the paperwork, filed it and tidied up her case, "That seems to be everything for now. You will get a visit from our tech rep to set up and explain the ins and outs of everything so there'll be no misunderstandings later. I will go now. It has been fantastic visiting with you again Bob, and I enjoyed our short time together. I hope you did as well."

I nodded as I was again treated to her slow way of standing up, bending at the waist as her feet took her weight. Giving me a great downblouse view of her cleavage and loving it even though I had been treated to a clear sight of her full breasts. I'm a guy so those sneak peaks are still precious. She left me at the door after another full hug, I even got a kiss on the lips which was more than a short peck.

#3

My good mood that week was noticed and commented on by Janine as we continued working on our new project.

"Bob, you seem to be extremely happy lately, as though you have found nirvana. You haven't said anything about finding a new girlfriend but it sure seems like you have."

"I guess I am happy at the moment Jan. I got a new deal for some deliveries to home and looking forward to it. Once a week I get a delivery to home that will make up for being lonely all the time."

"Ooh, that sounds good. Makes me envious, I can't get anything delivered like that, I have to go out for that."

My entire group were part of the project, but I found I spent more time with Janine than the others. No complaints from me either as I enjoyed seeing her beautiful face and gorgeous body. Many of my nightly fantasies, either in my chair or bed, were of her. Amazingly the bedding was able to mould itself into a generic feminine shape, giving me really lovely evenings. It certainly saved me from doing anything stupid at work as there were very strict harassment rules, and losing my job or worse was not something to risk. As far as I knew she had no interest in me except as her supervisor and workmate.

It wasn't until Thursday night that I got a call about my pending night of company, "Hi Bob, Barbara here about Saturday night."

"Hi Barbara, great to hear from you. What can you tell me about it?"

"Well Bob, this weekend it will be an introduction and instruction evening with our technical representative. She wanted to personally kick you off with a service call so you will be started in the right direction. My notes tell me it'll be Cynthia, and let me tell you, she is looking forward to spending time with you," adding her laughter to the her words making me seriously glad to be sitting in my lounge chair, "On Monday when we went through her assignments for the week she gave a loud whoop and holler when we got to Saturday night. She hasn't lost her smile all week. You will probably get a call soon from her to confirm details. Have you thought of what you'll be doing with her for the evening? If you can't decide then you will find some ideas on the App.

"Unless you have any questions I'll let you get back to your evening enjoying your lounge chair," finishing with a giggle.

"No questions Barbara, thank you for ringing. I am enjoying my chair with every giggle," I almost came when she giggled some more, then she broke into laughter as I groaned before we said goodnight.

Friday was a slow day for me as I waited impatiently for it to end. Janine was especially vocal in her ribbing of me as I kept looking at the time. She spent her lunch time with me giving me heaps as she kept the jokes coming about how my delivery was arriving soon and how I was going to be too excited, rush things, drop it and break it. If I didn't know better she seemed to know what the delivery was all about, except I hadn't specified anything. I think she just liked to make me embarrassed as I blushed at many of the things she said, and the more I blushed the more she spoke. I was only hesitant at detailing what I was doing because getting home delivered company seemed weird, even to me and I was doing it. I really liked Janine and even though I could never date her, I liked to think she would say yes if it were possible for me to ask. Thus if she found out my only dates were now being delivered like take away meals I would appear to be a loser in her eyes. She was so much fun and so beautiful it would hurt to lose any respect as a man that she might have for me.

Friday evening, Cynthia gave me a brief call, "Hi Bob, it's Cynthia here. I'm just confirming that I will arrive at your place at six tomorrow night. All I want is a quiet evening with you, so don't go to any trouble for it."

"Okay Cynthia. I thought a meal and movie on the TV, how does that sound?"

"Great. Remember this whole thing is purely for company over a typical evening. So it must be normal activity. I'm really looking forward to just spending time with you Bob. You have a wonderful easy way about you that I'm comfortable just to be with you. See you tomorrow then," and she hung up.

Having not been on a date for a long time since before my last girl friend, I was out of practice with the whole thing. This sounded good, being just normal at home stuff. But in my brain, any time with a woman was a date, unless you were living together. I sat with the recipe list on the kitchen tablet for ages working out what to cook. I even put on the chef hat and gloves to test drive a few dishes. It was difficult to make decisions, but a simple meal of hot chicken salad with a special avocado sauce followed by a light fruity dessert certainly tantalised my taste buds. I checked the various TV channels at my disposal and found a couple of movies that might appeal to my guest, and be interesting enough for me to watch.