My Christmas Gift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday I thoroughly cleaned the house from top to bottom, opened all the windows and doors to blow fresh air through, then went to get the ingredients for dinner. I even checked my good clothes for cleanliness and gave them a press. I wanted tonight to be special for my own sake. I know it was only the company providing the service giving me a trial run and ensuring I know what to and what not to do, but I was excited. Continually going through my mind was that tonight I would have female company in my house. A date! Even though it wasn't an official date. Woman, a meal then a movie equals date. I had my best casual clothes on after showering till I squeaked, and began the meal preparation. This new kitchen with all the gadgets to help cook was great. I knew exactly what to do and when to it.

The chicken was slowly sizzling when Cynthia arrived right on time. I was dazzled with my guest, glad I had dressed nicely and cleaned the house. Her blonde hair was set up high, and her blue dress would grace any upmarket joint. If there was an LBD as good as this, I would love to see it. LBD just changed its wording to Little Blue Dress. Her slightly oversized handbag was the only item not normally seen at fancy restaurants or night clubs.

"Wow. My word Cynthia, you look absolutely stunning. Are you sure we are just having a night at home?"

"Thank you Bob, you look great yourself. Yes I am here only for a night at home in your company. I just thought I would make it a little more memorable if I dolled myself up a little."

She entered and stretched to give me a kiss on the cheek, giving me a delightful dose of her exquisite perfume. Inviting her to precede me down the hall might have been a chivalrous gesture, but it gave me a clear chance to inspect her, and her outfit. I know she knew what I was doing as she gave her slow walk extra bounce and sway. The view of her hips and butt was drool worthy, and her four inch heels added posture where it did best. She stopped and half turned back towards me and I could see how those heels added so much more in posture to her front as well. Her grin when she looked at me told me she knew just how much her attire affected me. Her next comment brought me back to earth.

"Something smells wonderful Bob."

I remembered the meat cooking and that I still had some last minute things to finish. I offered her a drink and poured us both a nice wine, before heading to the kitchen. It was then she showed why her bag was a bit larger than would be expected. I was putting on my glove and hat to finish when she joined me in the kitchen wearing her own, placing her own tablet on the bench. I stopped and stared, probably being rude and looking like an idiot.

"What? I came prepared to give you a hand. I can already detect what's happening and you need to see to the chicken before it burns. Let me do that last bit of slicing for the salad while you do that."

She served up the salad so I could place the meat strips onto it. Getting the sauce out of the fridge, she sniffed and gave a yummy expression as she placed the bowl near the camera mount.

"This sauce smells and tastes divine Bob," and seeing my curious look her way, "yes, my glove and hat work the same as yours. I just love being able to sample the foods before eating," and then with a giggle she added, "Unless of course I do something wrong and it tastes horrid."

I laughed and agreed, "Yep, been there too. At least tasting through the hat doesn't leave that after taste in your mouth that takes ages to get rid of. I can chuck out the mistakes before even touching them."

We finished serving and went to my dining table where Cynthia made sure I was in my special chair. She then surprised my by having her own chair mat that she smoothed onto her seat before sitting. I managed to unzip my fly as is my habit when eating. The chair cover doesn't like being kept away from where it should be during a meal.

Giving me a cheeky grin she quipped, "Why should you be the only one getting all the good stuff at the table."

What followed was a food experience I will never forget. We both made suitable groans of enjoyment with every bite. I was surprised when it seemed that she had a small orgasm after placing a piece of tomato in her mouth. She stopped and looked at me in apology.

"Sorry Bob, I forgot to change my settings. I love tomato and it always sets me going. I'll just grab my tablet and alter it."

"No please don't do that. I thought it was lovely. You've given me a memory that I hope to keep forever."

She shyly stayed where she was and we continued eating. She wasn't the only one to forget about the food settings, as I had trouble controlling my reaction when I bit into a grape during dessert. My obvious reaction with a grunt had her laughing and it was my turn to be embarrassed, glad that the chair cover will take away any obvious discharge I made whilst grunting. I thought I was discrete closing the zip on my fly after we finished eating.

"Bob that was a wonderful meal, and very entertaining as well. I hope your cover could do its job, wearing long pants can be a nuisance when you eat the right foods, can't they. Just wearing my little dress tonight saved me the real embarrassment of a wet crotch after eating the tomato. I'm just glad there were only three pieces in my salad, you must have had a real problem because I recall you had at least six grapes in your dessert," I laughed with her, having gotten over my embarrassment after sharing similar experiences together.

Dishes were easily loaded in the dishwasher before I was led to my lounge chair. It was then I was astounded by her next action of using her tablet, my chair changed from single to a two seater. She pushed me around so I would fall backwards onto it, she quickly followed. I looked at her wide-eyed as she made a few more finger punches on her tablet screen until nodding with satisfaction.

With a smirk of gratification she looked me in the eye saying, "There are some advantages to being employed by this company, my tablet has a master override for all our products allowing me to make adjustments as necessary. I could have sat on your lap with my own seat cover, but I wanted to show off a little. This way we can have some real shared fun as we watch the movie, I hope you picked something with loads of action. Ooh!" the last comment made as the cover moulded itself around the two of us.

We were bundled so close together that I had to put an arm around her shoulders as she was pulled closer to my side. She placed an arm around my lower back and the other over the front of me, cuddling me like we were intimate lovers. I had no complaints as I had a fantastic view down the front of her dress to see her abundant cleavage, and my hand was resting on her lower back to just touch the upper curve of her butt. I could feel the elastic of her panties with no apparent material either side of it, making me think she was in a G-string or similar.

I started the movie which was an action one, with chases, fighting and shooting scenes, plus the necessary ones involving nudity and sex. It was obvious we both enjoyed the movie as it kept a hold of our attention as the smart chair moved us in sync during the chase and fight scenes. I generally kept violent activities toned down after I received bruising during one extreme show. The sex scenes were enhanced more than the others as was my preference in the settings. During one particularly lengthy exciting sex scene we were groaning and moaning in ecstasy along with the actors. The main difference between us and the actors was that our feelings were real and not faked. My chair cover was relaying all the screen action to my bodies exactly as I wanted it, only this time I was not alone. I thought it should have made me embarrassed except my companion was writhing around more than I was, without any concerns. Our hold on each other was getting tighter as the scene progressed, her head on my shoulder pressing into me with more pressure.

I turned my head to glance at her to be accosted by her lips, her hand came up to hold my head in place as we passionately kissed. Saying her suction was strong would be an understatement, her tongue shoved as far as possible into my mouth. I was enjoying her touch to the side of my face and disappointed when she let it go, until it glided down to rest on my already overly stimulated cock. I was grabbed in a hold that could crush walnuts, and groaned at the feeling. At this I let my own hands wander with one reaching to hold tight to a butt cheek, enjoying the feel of the bare curve through her dress. My free hand found her breasts in the valley where east meets west. I had discovered the bare flesh in her cleavage which opened the way to locate and grope a boob under the dress material. The combination of touch and be touched sent us into overdrive and with the advantages of the chair cover adding more stimulation we were soon at the edge. The sex scene on TV was close to the finish with the climax imminent, when the screen switched to an advert about washing powder. Even pay TV has adds, that really sucks.

Losing a big part of the stimulation didn't stop us from our sexual entanglement. It did back us from the edge and we found ourselves holding each other as we panted to regain our breath and slow our heart rates. Cynthia began chuckling at the ridiculous position we found ourselves in, and I joined her laughing.

"Hmm Bob, that was a great movie, but I hate the scheduling programmers for their bad timing."

"Yea, I'll email a complaint to them tomorrow," and we laughed some more.

"So Bob, do you think we could take this as a sign to move to your bedroom. I'd love a chance to test your bed to see how it compares to my own."

Being the on-edge horny bloke that I am I didn't even answer her, just unwrapped the chair cover from us and led her by the hand to my bedroom. I stopped before the bed and turned to face her to see her slipping he dress off and let it fall to the floor. I was spellbound by her body and how much better it was almost totally naked than clothed. Her smile showed she appreciated the lustful look I was giving her. She then helped me remove my clothes, giving my cock a slow stroke as it was uncovered. I reached down and started pushing her panties down, it was a G-string, removing it totally with her help.

"Cynthia, I always thought you had a fantastic figure, but it is so much better unwrapped. It's almost as beautiful as your gorgeous looks."

She gave me a huge smile of appreciation for my words and closed the distance between us, holding me tightly to her, "Thank you Bob. I must say you have a very nice bod yourself, one I will more than happily get close to."

With that I climbed onto the bed, but Cynthia stopped and with a pout said, "Sorry, be right back," making a run back to the lounge to get her tablet, punching and sliding her finger on the screen. Returning she placed it onto my side dresser and with a final apology joined me on the bed, whereupon my top sheet would its way to cover us as we held each other close.

"Bob, just before we get too far into this I have to warn you that I am doing this because I want to. I wanted to be like this with you since the first time I met you. I feel that this is almost a fourth date for us, so being intimate is not unusual. Now we can't actually date because it is against policy to date recent clients, but this is a training session for your new purchase, so I can get away with doing what I want. You should not expect every companion to just go to bed with you as that is not the real purpose of this service. But saying that, it can and does happen. You just need to go with the flow of what you both want. If you get a no from a companion then it means no, the same goes if you say no. We protect our clients and the companions from any unwanted attentions. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yes Cynthia. Don't worry, I am not intending to do anything that is not agreed to. I hope this isn't your way of letting me know this is far as we are going tonight. I will stop totally if you say so, but I will just have to get over blue balls and desperate disappointment."

"Sorry Bob, we are going to rock the night away. I had to say that before we went further. I also didn't want you to get the wrong idea that we can be emotionally involved. Tonight I wanted to enjoy being with you, and this was the only way I could do it and keep my job. Believe me, you're one guy I'd love to be steady with, but that cannot be."

I thought of talking some more, but my balls were feeling strained so I let it all drop and pulled her face to mine and kissed her. She smiled as she was moved and opened her mouth ready for contact. Our hands wandered over each other as we returned to our previous sexual moods. Her nipples were hard and rubbery protruding from spongy breasts. I let my hands find her slit between her legs where she was so wet to be almost frictionless to my touch.

"Please I need you inside me, we can work up to anything else later. I'm so frustrated after the movie and being with you."

I'm nothing if not a gentleman, so I moved on top of her and with little problem slid straight in to the hilt. My balls hit her as I bottomed out, hearing her moan at the feeling of my entry. I made motions and we returned to that high plateau recently lost due to washing powder and were soon over the edge sharing an orgasm. We were resting afterwards when I realised the sheet had done little to help us and queried Cynthia about it.

"It really is clever technology and because there are two of us and we were already high on sex, it realised it didn't need to help us much. I added my DNA specs to your bed like I did for the chair. When I spend the night here, which I am by the way, we will probably have replays of this. The bed will store our activity into its memory, then use later. You will also benefit as you get it replayed whilst you are alone in the future. You might even find the bed will replicate my body for you to have sex with, so I hope you really do like my figure as you will get it to play with quite often. I won't even have to be here."

"Wow, now that is a gift that keeps on giving. I sure am going to enjoy my bed even more from now on."

"One more small thing so you get the full picture, my tablet is currently linked to your bed and is getting the same memory stored to it. When I get home it will download to the bed so I will get the same replays, except it will be your body replicated," she reached down to stroke my cock which began hardening again, "and I get to play with this from now on, as often as I want to. Yes it does keep giving."

**

The next morning I was a little sore from our night's activities and Cynthia looked to be in the same condition. I'm not certain how much memory the bed has, but I hope it was enough store all the times we got together overnight, even the blow job she gave me before we got up.

I half expected breakfast to be rushed as she would want to leave, having done what she came to do. The opposite happened with a very tasty cooked breakfast and leisurely coffee. I had second shower and, with just shorts on, wandered out to the kitchen to find a glorious site that I hoped I could see every morning. Cynthia was naked except for her cooking gloves and chef's hat, with a very skimpy apron barely covering her important bits. I am positive the apron wasn't in my kitchen before that morning, confirming she had planned to stay over. This, more than anything else, made me feel happy and privileged. Even my last girlfriend hadn't thought about me as someone special, I always had the feeling I was 'convenient' which did wonders for my self worth. Not.

I magnanimously helped prepare the meal by pouring us each a tall glass of orange juice, even getting a thankyou in appreciation for my efforts. I had to laugh at her over-the-top way of thanks with a cute curtsy and a serving wench style of, "Why thank'e kind sir." Getting a peak of her breast bobbing out from behind the apron helped immensely toward believing her gesture. For a glance at her magnificent breasts I would agree to almost anything.

We chatted over the meal as I found out she was single without a current boyfriend or girlfriend. She had been with the company for just over a year joining when they were a startup. To my query there were still had more household items that they provide, but I had the major ones already. She did mention the bathroom was a particular fun one to have, and if the offer to me came up I should definitely purchase it. She did laugh when describing the silly shower cap you had to wear, but its effects certainly changed the way you feel about cleaning your teeth. It also came with a smart flannel and loofah making it an immense pleasure to wash your crotch. What is good, she told me, is that the bathroom has a sanitizer to store your scrubs between showers, removing all organic matter and killing the bacteria that grows.

Cynthia was first to finish eating, this time with no foodgasms, to then join me on my chair as I still had a few bites to go. Perching on my lap, facing me, she rearranged the chair covers to be over the two of us. I not only had a great view of her naked body as she sat on me, but with her legs to either side I could see her pussy in all its bare glory. I had the most trouble trying to decide between watching her vagina slip over my cock and her breasts wobble their way to be resting against my chest. I gave up and closed my eyes as the hot moist cavity slid over my cock, with the chair cover in place just in time to heighten the experience for both of us. Our lips automatically connected as we absorbed the wonderful sensations. Breaking the lip lock Cynthia reached behind her to grab my plate and a fork and proceeded to feed me the last of my meal. I never had bacon and eggs on my sensual top scores, but even with only modest assistance I had a foodgasm on my last mouthful. I'm not sure if it was the food interacting with the smart system, or that Cynthia did something special with her vagina that set me off. I didn't care at all, the climax was really great, especially when it set her off as well. The most important meal of the day will never be the same for me again.

There was some further information she had to give me, even stressing that I should read the details in the new App on my tablet, "As an overview Bob, the lounge chair will return to normal once I log off on my tablet, or if you disconnect me on your tablet. The same will go for all the smart items in the house, each visitor we send will have a tablet with our App and once you give approval to connect their data will load to your system for that evening. We provide all the smart items like covers, hats and gloves to our approved companions. Remember these are normal people like you but they are not able to purchase our hardware. They rent the items from us on a daily basis so their costs are much less. We give them a chance to use the equipment owned by another person, and you get a companion for your trouble. They are people like you in that they are looking for company, and find normal meeting and dating difficult, or just a chance to use the appliances. We may not be a normal dating service, but we always hope that our clients find that special person for their lives. If you do happen to get a person you want to see again all you have to do is specify it in your rating review. You can also mention it when you advise of your plans for the next visit. Just say you want to see such and such again. We will comply provided that person gives a similar review and would like a return visit, and is of course available."

Unfortunately this visit had to end and my temporary companion had to return to her normal life, as did I. She actually cried whilst saying goodbye at the door, bemoaning how she could not see me again like this. The job was too important as it paid way above what she could earn anywhere else. There were also penalties incurred for infringing company rules which can be quite harsh. She did not enlighten me any further, but they must have been bad enough to keep her from breaking their rules.