My Christmas Party Started It All

Story Info
Our Christmas Party liaison was times two!
3.8k words
4.53
33.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

This follows on from 'My First Company Christmas Party'.

***

"How was the Party, I assume it went well? mum asked, as I came through the door around 10.30am.

I muttered something along the lines of 'enjoying it very much,' and stumbled my way upstairs to my room, where I crashed out on my bed. When I awoke, my watch said that it was 2.30pm in the afternoon. Mum had always known to leave me alone to sleep off alcohol when I'd been out.

I lay there, and thought about what had happened the previous night. It had been a night where I'd pretty much grown up sexually. It might have been Maggie driving her agenda, but she had given me confidence in my own abilities in bed. I thought of how I'd worked with her in the summer vacation, and more recently in the lead up to Christmas, and not realised that she 'fancied' me. I wondered if Guy had been questioned by his wife when he'd got home, after his night with Trish. Finally I climbed out of bed, and joined civilisation again, in the form of mum and dad. It was Saturday, and although dad gave me one of his 'looks,' we all settled into the weekend routine that was usual when I was home from uni.

I didn't go out that Saturday evening, and spent the time in my room, reading, listening to music, and remembering how Maggie had been twenty four hours earlier. The following week was Christmas, and various members of the family came to have meals, spend time with us, play board games, have too much to drink, and then it was over.

The few days between Christmas and New Year I spent doing some uni work, I saw a few school friends one evening, and got very drunk once again, but I wasn't to know New Year's Eve would eventually send my life in a direction I couldn't imagine.

Mum and dad had been invited over to my uncle's house for their New Year 'bash,' and I was invited along too. My school friends were going to see the year in by going to the town hall square, but I really didn't fancy being out in the freezing cold, and having to walk all the way home, and also pay 'pub prices' for our drinks.

Uncle Brian, dad's brother, had a large house on the outskirts of town. He'd been a successful businessman, and was now retired, spending his time playing golf, and carefully renovating classic cars. It was he who'd got me my holiday job at the printers, through being one of their clients. So it was not a surprise when we arrived, to see him there as a fellow guest. He knew me vaguely from work, but also from seeing me at the Christmas party.

What was a surprise, was wandering into the conservatory, and seeing Trish there with her husband. I briefly detected a flash of panic across her face, as I said, "Hello Mrs Hayes, it's a small world, I wasn't expecting to meet anyone I knew here."

Trish gathered herself, and made the introductions, "Hi Mark, please call me 'Trish.' Richard, this is Mark, he's had holiday jobs at our place, he was at the Christmas party at the Holiday Inn."

Richard shook my hand, and smiling said, "I do hope she behaved herself."

Trish made a 'tut tutting' sound as I reassured him, "We were all absolutely responsible adults." The heavy irony was obvious from everyone smirking.

Richard was interrupted by another guest, and went to look at some old photos that were on the wall in the study. They were from his and Brian's uni days together.

"Thanks Mark, thank god you're discreet, Maggie told me that you wouldn't say anything about me and Guy."

"Of course not Trish, I'd never do that, or land either of you in it."

"Well it was certainly a night to remember, but we'd better not talk about it now, I think Maggie was really affected by it."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but I was thinking that these two women were seeking adventure, and taking huge risks with their marriages.

Trish and I remained talking in the conservatory until Richard returned. I'd become mesmerised by her eyes, they had been perfectly made up and their greenness made me want to stare at them continuously. She must have guessed, because just before Richard reappeared she said in lowered tones, "I can understand what Maggie sees in you, she'd better not leave me alone with you. Now we must stop flirting, and circulate."

I was taken aback by that comment, but we both went our separate ways, Richard returned, and I went to the kitchen to fill my glass.

I got talking to my cousin Jo who was off to uni that next summer, and we took a full bottle of red, and crept our way out of the kitchen, and up to her room. There was no sexual intent on my part, although Jo looked good in her mini skirt, and sparkly top. She was a tiny dot of a girl, 4' 10" against my 6' 3," but she had long red hair and full, luscious lips, with just a few freckles to highlight her cheeky smile.

Jo's room was pretty untidy, and she hurriedly hid a few items of lingerie under the bed. I casually looked at a book on her bedside, and then sat on the side of the bed, lifting my feet up, and propping myself on the pillow.

"Make yourself at home, why don't you," said Jo sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll take my shoes off," I said, as I slipped them off, and dropped them on the floor.

Jo flopped down beside me, taking care not to spill her wine.

"That's not my usual reading," said Jo, gesturing at the book I was holding.

"Typical girls' stuff," I said, opening it at random and starting to read, 'his hand gently stroked the soft flesh of...'

Jo immediately made a grab for the book, almost spilling the wine that she was holding. I held it at arms length, making her put her wine down, before she lunged back at me. She managed to grasp my wrist, but somehow she became spread over my lap, and I had to haul her back on the bed by grabbing her round the waist, and at the same time my hands managed to feel the wonderful ass she had. I let her have the book, and in turn, as she struggled back to her side of the bed, she accidentally, ( I think it was an accident ), squeezed my cock through my trousers.

As she lay back against her pillow she said, "Sorry about that, but you shouldn't make fun of my reading."

"You mean sorry about that wrestling, or sorry you grabbed my...well my cock? I ought to say sorry in that case, for grabbing your ass."

Jo blushed almost the colour of her hair.

"Let's stop talking about our bits," she laughed.

In a sort of sign of agreement, I squeezed her upper arm.

Jo's reaction was to say, "Ok, we are daft aren't we?" and she half sat up, leaned over, and kissed me.

I wasn't expecting it, and it lasted only a second, but she held her face inches from mine and we kissed again. This time it was a longer kiss, much longer, and our mouths opened, and our tongues slipped over one another.

When she finally pulled away, she was breathing deeply. "Oh dear Mark, I didn't mean that to happen, sorry."

"You keep saying sorry Jo, don't be, it was nice," and I pulled her towards me, and we kissed again. And then it started to develop. I almost lifted her little body onto my lap so that she was sitting, arms around my neck, and me with my hands on either side of her tiny waist. Our kissing was becoming hotter, and hotter. As I started kissing her neck, and behind her ears, my fingers were stroking her thighs, and slowly going higher under her miniskirt. Jo started to make little sighing sounds, as I pinched her ear lobes between my lips. By now my fingers had pulled aside one hem of her lacy panties, and tentatively I stroked her pussy lips. Jo's pussy was soaking. I felt her open her legs wider, to allow me access, and then just as two of my fingers slipped inside, and she groaned, there was a knock on the door.

"Are you ok Jo?" came the voice of her mum.

Jo leapt off my lap and croaked, "Yes, I'm fine, I'll be back down in a minute."

"Well people are missing you, don't be long."

We looked at each other, both of us thinking there was unfinished business, but probably wondering if cousins should be getting involved like this.

I went first, and Jo followed about three minutes later.

I returned to the conservatory, and was looking out at the fairy lights in the garden, when a familiar voice said quietly near my side, "Naughty, naughty, not content with an older woman you're now after someone much younger." The voice contained a hint of suggestiveness.

I turned, and must have been blushing. Trish was smiling, you're an exciting young man Mark, shall I ask Maggie if I can 'borrow' you?"

My blush went two shades deeper.

We were surrounded by my uncle's friends so our conversation was awkward. But Trish gave me a business card, it was her husband's, but had their home telephone number on it.

"Put it in your pocket. Phone me at 9am on Thursday, It will be me answering it." And then she walked away, and joined Richard.

Twelve midnight came, and everyone with a glass of champagne sang 'Auld Lang Syne,' and everyone seemed to kiss everyone else. Lots of party poppers went off, and to be honest, I was glad when it was time to go.

It wasn't until next morning when I awoke with my cock misbehaving again that Trish came to mind. Actually my head was filled with both Trish and Jo. As I lay back in bed, in that sleepy, early morning, half consciousness, I slowly stroked my cock imagining being in bed with both of them, taking it in turns, moving from one to the other. Finally the dam burst, and I pumped a healthy amount of spunk into a handkerchief. I wondered if my mum was aware of the smell of my slightly stiff handkerchiefs when she put them into the wash.

When Thursday arrived I was wondering about whether to phone Trish or not. Strangely I felt slightly guilty, almost unfaithful to Maggie, but I guess my hormones got the better of me. I went for an early morning run, and at 9am arrived at the phone box about two miles from home.

"Hello Trish, it's Mark, is it ok to talk?"

"Of course Mark, I'm alone, Richard is playing golf. In fact I wondered if you would actually ring."

"I almost didn't, to be honest, I feel Maggie might not like it."

Trish laughed out loud, "Oh Mark, you are a sweetie. After the company 'do' we had quite a girly chat about you, I hope you don't mind. Maggie in fact said that we ought to 'share' you." She laughed again. "I didn't realise I'd ever get the opportunity. Oh my god you must think we're terrible, and we're treating you like a plaything."

I didn't really know what to say, I just muttered, "Don't be daft, I fancy you both."

"Oooooh Mark, that's exciting, when do you go back to uni?"

"On Sunday."

"Wow, so soon, but I suppose it's obvious. Can you get away tomorrow?"

"Yes I'm free all day."

"Fantastic. I'm looking after a house for some friends while they're in Australia for New Year. I'm just popping in every few days to check that it's ok. It's on Moorcroft Drive, number 46, could you meet me there tomorrow morning around 11am?"

"I'd love to Trish, but please don't tell Maggie."

Trish laughed again, "She'll be ok about it, but I won't tell her, see you tomorrow."

And with that, I finished my run home.

The next day I got up, showered, had breakfast, and supposedly, for mum's sake, got the bus into town. In fact Moorcroft Drive was a short walk from one of the bus stops on the way. Number 46 turned out to be at the far end, so a longer walk than I had thought. Trish's car was parked on the drive. The house was a 1960s detached house in a group of similar houses.

I rang the bell with a mixture of excitement, and apprehension. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I was slightly surprised to be greeted by Trish in jeans and sloppy jumper.

"Oh god Mark, I'm so sorry, I've only just got here myself. My mother in law turned up unexpectedly, and it took ages to get rid of her. Make yourself a cup of tea, and I'll go and spruce myself up."

With that she disappeared upstairs, and left me in the kitchen. So I made myself a cuppa, and wandered into the lounge. Trish had turned the thermostat up and the house was becoming nicely warm. I wondered what sort of people lived here, did they know that Trish was likely to use it for her own purposes?

My thoughts were interrupted by hearing Trish coming back downstairs. I wasn't quite prepared for what greeted me.

"Maggie did tell me you're partial to black!"

Trish was dressed in a black basque, pushing her boobs upwards to the point of overflowing. There were black stockings attached to her suspenders, and a black leather collar tightly secured around her neck, with a shortish silver chain hanging down which she held in her hand.

"Take this sir," she said as she walked towards me, "I am yours for this afternoon to do as you wish."

I was totally at a loss, this was unfamiliar territory. I'd read stories and articles about being sub or Dom, but had no experience of it.

I took the chain and led Trish towards the sofa. Trying to play my part, I awkwardly said, "You've been a naughty girl, using this house to bring your master to."

To be honest I really felt like a fish out of water, but to my surprise Trish turned her back towards me, bending over, and presenting me with a view of her delicious ass.

"So is sir going to punish me, put me over his knee?"

I actually smiled, I was getting into this.

"Yes indeed my girl,"

That did seem out of place, as Trish was old enough to be my mother.

I sat on the arm of the sofa, and pulled the chain taut towards me. I positioned her, bending her over my lap.

"Ooh sir, I'm sorry, my bottom will be really sore."

Trish's body spread across my lap, her breasts squashed against my left thigh, her peachy ass just covered lightly by tiny black panties. My first smack landed on her right cheek, the second on her left. She yelled out with both, and when the third, fourth, and fifth landed, her fleshy buttocks began to redden.

"Ow! Ow! Ouch!" She cried.

"Are you really sorry?" I asked as I made the total eight.

"Yes sir, yes sir, oh stop sir," and I did stop, smoothing my hand over her tender globes. As my fingers slid down between her cheeks, I felt her part her legs, which allowed my fingers to pull her panties away from her pussy. Trish was very wet, the spanking had aroused her, and indeed it had aroused me.

She slid off my lap onto her knees, and I watched as she smiled a mischievous smile.

"I'm glad you like the fun of role play, but now we can play more seriously."

Trish's fingers made their way to my zip, with a little squeeze of my hardening cock, she undid my zip and belt. On her knees, and looking into my eyes, her fingers pulled my cock through the opening of my y-fronts. Her tongue slowly licked across, and around the head, before my cock was finally enveloped by her mouth.

She heard me gasp as her head bobbed up and down, and I gripped the sofa, gritting my teeth.

Trish stopped, and took my hand and said, "Follow me."

With me clutching my trousers, she led me to a downstairs bedroom, in which was a double bed. She stood in front of me, and unbuttoned my shirt, and in a few moments I was naked, and told to lay down on the bed. I watched her take off her stockings, unclip her basque, and finally slip off her panties. She had a truly wonderful body for a much older woman, and she looked with longing at my upright cock, as she knelt on the bed beside me.

"My bottom is really glowing, will you kiss it better?"

Before I could reply, Trish had flipped around, and straddled my face. Taking my cock in her mouth, she lowered her pussy towards mine. Her pussy lips were swollen, and succulent. As my tongue sank between them, exploring the slippery folds, I could feel my cock pressing the back of Trish's throat, and then even further. Trish was a woman of talent.

I redoubled my efforts, and my licking, and probing, alternated with nibbling, and sucking her clit. I knew that I was hitting the spot, because Trish stopped sucking my cock, and knelt half upright, arching her back, and spreading her knees wider so that her pussy was available to me in a more complete way. My face was glazed with her juices, as she pressed down on me. She began to almost whimper, making little 'oohing' sounds, which gradually became louder, until her whole body was shaking, and a loud scream brought about her orgasm.

"For fucks sake Mark, fucking hell, that was bloody marvellous."

I laughed out loud, and rolled Trish over onto her back. "You ain't seen nothing yet," I declared, as I plunged my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," grunted Trish, as she dug her nails into my shoulders, "Oh god Mark, that feels so good, don't stop, don't stop."

The sound of my thighs slapping against Trish's buttocks, and the creaking bed, and her cries echoing round the room, were building towards the point where I couldn't hold back.

Trish came first, raking her nails down my back, bucking her hips, and biting into the skin of my shoulder.

"Fucking hell, Trish," followed by, "Oh my god , oh my god, oh, OH!"

I started to shoot my spunk deep into Trish's pussy, emptying my balls. On and on it went, until I finally collapsed on top of her, my lips pressing gratefully against the perspiration on her neck.

"Oh Mark, I'm so sorry, you're bleeding."

Soothingly, she was patting the scratches on the back of my shoulder where the scratch was seeping blood.

"Don't worry, that was quite something."

Trish was looking at me closely, I could feel my cock slipping from the wetness of her pussy.

"Lay down on your front, I'll get a tissue for your shoulder, in fact I think I need several, I'm oozing your cum!"

Once we'd cleared up, we both went naked back into the lounge, it was slightly weird being in strange surroundings, with a naked woman, but we were both enjoying the afterglow of frantic sex.

"I'll have to wash the bedsheets before the Phillips get back, I've got a week to do that."

Trish had gathered up our clothes, and was sorting them into two lots. I followed her into the kitchen, and she poured us both a glass of water.

"Sorry I haven't got any milk to make tea, or coffee."

"No problem, I'm quite thirsty after that."

"Naughty boy, I hope you don't mind me saying, but you were bloody good."

"You weren't so bad yourself," I said with a slight giggle.

I finished the glass, and put it on the breakfast bar. Trish took it to the sink to rinse it out.

"You have the most incredible ass," I said looking at her rear as she stood at the sink. "And it's still pink." I chuckled.

"Hmmmm," was the reply, as she wiggled it provocatively.

I took a couple of steps, and stood behind her, looping my hands under her arms to cup her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," she purred as my body pressed against her back. I could feel her nipples grow hard under my fingers, and I squeezed them.

"Oh wow, that makes my pussy do funny things."

That seemed to trigger a response in me, I felt myself becoming hard again.

"Bend over and spread your legs," I whispered, as I helped her lean over the draining board. She shuffled her legs wide apart, her ass in a perfect position for my cock to enter her pussy once again. Naked, we were at it again, this time slowly to begin with, oblivious, at first, to the fact that anyone looking out of the bedroom windows of the two houses at the bottom of the garden, would see us fucking each other.

Trish kept saying, "Mark don't stop, mmmmm."

I had no intention of stopping, and I guess we were fucking for maybe fifteen minutes, before I knew I was getting close. I finally said in a panic, "I'm going to cum Trish,"

She replied, "Oh Mark, go on, cum over my face."

I wasn't expecting that. As I withdrew my cock, she turned round, and sank to her knees.

Stroking my cock briefly, the first spurt of spunk landed across her nose and mouth, and Trish opened her mouth wider to catch the second spurt. The rest of my semen squirted over her breasts, with Trish smearing it over her nipples, almost like body lotion.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12