My Christmas Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,114 Followers

"For tonight." Her lips touched mine.

Normally I would have protested that limiting qualifier but I was being kissed by a woman while her hand had dropped to my lap and was softly stroking my cock.

I hardened almost instantly under the knowing touch of her delicate fingers. She played with the length of me, while our mouths sought and found again the hot passions of the other. Victoria leaned me backward, climbing up on top of me as my one piece of modesty protecting cover fell away. A fact that made me instantly aware of my own nudity and the fact she was still clothed. I wanted her naked as well and went to work stripping this woman, pulling at tight clothing and fasteners.

Victoria seemed to feel the same way as she assisted me, even as she gave my cock more and more pleasure with her warm hand. She kissed her way to my neck and then did as she had earlier today. Kibbling and sucking. I knew, from an earlier look in the mirror before I showered, that I had a wicked hickey on the left side of my neck, now she seemed intent on giving me a matching one on the right side.

I can't say I minded.

Her blouse flew across the room. Her loose shorts followed. A thin blue-white bra I clawed off Victoria and she removed her pink panties in a move so quick as to be magical. Honestly, I never felt her hand leave my cock but it must have.

We tried to turn over together but hit the wall.

"Uh, the beach was probably a better bed for sex," she grumbled.

"It's your fault we can't confirm that. We'll go back there soon and find out." Kissing her to stop any reply, I wiggled-rolled us in a maneuver that was all jabbing elbows and knees bumping into bad places. My hand moved off her ass and up her thigh spreading her open underneath me. She lifted her left leg herself, resting her foot on the wall.

Victoria chuckled.

"This is like sex in the back seat of a car." She reached between us and I moaned feeling her fingers guide me into the entrance of a wet heat. "Slowly now, please."

"Yes, ma'am."

Under me she rolled her eyes and, with a snarky, half-cussed remark about my sense of humor, opened herself up wider, pulling at my hips with her hands. "Oh, would you just shut up and fuck me already?"

"Ooh, I like it. Little Ms. Vicky gets nasty talking in bed, huh?" Her teeth nipped the skin over my collarbone as a response. With a light thrust of my hips, I felt the grip of her pussy slide along the length of me, one long incredible push. As I felt the last inch sink in, her fingers dug those welt-raising nails into my back. That spur drove me into the hilt.

Her half-pained moan told me that Victoria hadn't expected me to bottom out in her, but then a delightfully slutty whisper by my ear informed me she no longer wanted me to go slow.

Which is a good thing since I'm not sure I could have stayed slow for much longer anyway.

A simple rhythm, sex. Just in and out. But oh, how wonderful that simple in and out can feel.

With a gripping tension and a clinging pulse, Victoria held me within her and I tried my best to make her feel every inch of me in each thrust. I was discovering things about this woman. First that she was a woman. The one girl I had had sex with before -- an Emily Jackson who I dated after Jennifer dumped me -- had wanted me to hurry up and finish. She had complained that I was heavy, that I was hot, that I was sweaty. She had protested my every movement and swore to never let me touch her again when I once managed to pull her blonde hair.

Doggy style? Nope.

Girl on top? Nope.

A blowjob? Eww!

Victoria?

Well, to start let's say that a "woman" is a hell of a lot different than a "girl" in bed. Her hands gripped my ass all but driving me into her with each thrust. Then she would change it up and claw my back while her feet crossed over my butt and they pulled me in ... or in one case held me in place. I'll speak of that moment here in a minute. As I was saying, sex with Victoria wasn't at all like what I had experienced before. Call it the difference between driving a Volkswagen or driving a Ferrari. While they may both be European cars, the handling, quality of interior, performance, and overall enjoyment is totally different.

Not to mention top speeds.

With that amusing thought rolling through my head, I tried to pace my breathing with my thrusts. The air in the ship's cabin had climbed to a balmy, sex-soaked, steam bath that had us both wet with sweat. But, strangely enough, that sweatiness wasn't a turn-off. We moved with each other as if lubricated by a joint passion. A knowledge that a simple shower could get rid of this, but till then we could revel in being hot and nasty with each other. And her more so than myself, given that I had already taken a shower just before she arrived.

The odor of us, the musky smell of sex, also filled the cabin of my ship as it got warm. Overpowering even the normal smells of the marina, it was a pheromone-laced aphrodisiac of its own making. And it grew thicker and heavier by the moment.

"Oh, god yes," she moaned.

That's right, the moment I wanted to tell you about.

While I was thinking of foreigner cars -- and coconut trees, next seasons football schedule, the dry flying weight of unladen European swallows -- Victoria had been grinding herself up onto me and pulling me down to meet those upthrusts of her hips. A low sound had begun to build in the back of her throat and then with an abruptness that startled me, scared the fuck out of me truth be told, she grabbed me and held me to her with all four limbs. Her hands had my back trapped even as her ankles crossed behind my ass and stopped me pumping. The hard feeling her heel against my butt hole would have done that trick by and of itself, but the leg lock grip on my hips stilled me in place.

The low tone became a deep vibrating purr. More a feeling than really a sound, it rumbled against my chest and down my belly till I swear, it felt like I was feeling a similarly rhymed sensation all along my cock.

"Yes...." The single word was dragged through a washing roller and stretched out forever. Then she started snuggled in tighter to me, her face by my neck burrowing into my hair. "Oh, yes, yes, yes ... please, yes."

For her, that first orgasm was a life-altering moment that took her to the edge of tears and back as, over and over, she let out the most animalistic sound I have ever heard a human voice make.

Lust.

A pure scream of lust. Purer than the finest vodka, purer than the holiest virgin nun. Passion that has been triple-filtered and run over charcoal type purity. For her, it was a moment of ecstasy.

For me? Well, as I said it scared the ever living hell out of me.

Oh, yeah sure I have seen women orgasm before ... in porn videos. I had always put that body shaking guttural cry down as terribly faked acting by the porn star. But ... apparently not.

It was a few moments of panting and heavy breathing by Victoria later before I felt her legs go slack behind my butt and her hands relax their death grip on my back.

"Okay ... you can continue now. Please?" she murmured.

"Are you okay?" I had to ask it.

She answered me with her lips. A kiss, that was warm, wet, and luxuriously hot. Then she began to tell me things. Soft, half-murmured words whispered by my ear. Happy things, naughty things. Victoria told me of years without such decadent pleasure and that I had given her an incredible orgasm. At her gentle urgings, I began to rock my hips in and out, pushing and then pulling against a silky tension. I was close. I was close and getting closer. Victoria sensed this and kissed me again.

Without a doubt, the best kisser I had ever met this woman. Or ever hope to meet.

Her kisses were not the best because they were wild or wicked, nor were they simply fierce and demanding. No, her kisses were the best because I knew the emotional she delivered with them was not faked. The woman actually cared about me, as me. No faked feelings. No half-measures or desires for the erotic dance of sex to hurry up and end. Just a kiss ... but so, so much more. Giving that, I felt I could happily have died after it, knowing that I had tasted the best the world can give and never needed another kiss to compare it to. Knowing that I had given this wonderful woman so much pleasure that she felt I deserved to be kissed like that, well I felt ... I felt ...

I felt like a drowning man coming up for a breath of sweet air.

Which is odd, given that I couldn't really breath at that moment.

With a guttural cry of my own, my own orgasm rose up and struck me down. Gripping, gasping, clutching her to me, hot muscle spasms grabbing me by the gut and pulling from within me pulse after pulse. And, again, I learned a new thing.

Nothing in this world beats coming inside a woman with absolutely nothing in the way. No silly piece of thin latex in the way of feeling a moment of the pleasure I was feeling.

Wait ... oh, shit.

"Victoria! I didn't have a condom on!"

She began to chuckle under me. A wonderful feeling, laughter. I felt her every chuckle along the length of my cock.

"Yeah, I noticed that." Her leg ran up across the sweaty back of my thigh. She gave her ass a wiggle under me, my half-hard cock still gripped within her. "I really love this feeling. Full and incredibly wet."

"But ... but ... what if I get you pregnant? Are you on the pill?" I was growing frantic.

Her hand caressed the side of my face, even as she smiled and shook her head. "What a silly time for that question. For future sexual conquests, Randal, asking that before you put your bare cock into a woman, is the right order of things. No, I'm not on the pill." I didn't see a twinkle light the corner of her eyes. "And I'm sure you just got me pregnant. Completely sure of it. Yep, you're going to be a Daddy. So, what will it be? Are you going to make an honest woman of me or am I going to have to slap you with eighteen years of child support?"

Panic. Raw panic.

Then I caught that hint of an amused twinkle.

"You can't get pregnant, can you?"

Again that chuckled laughter spasming along my cock.

"You're really a closing the barn door after the horses are in the field type, huh?" She laced her fingers in my damp hair. "No. I can't. Lucky you, huh?"

A sense of relief hit me and took the last hint of remaining strength from me. I managed to roll to the side at least before I collapsed. Her laughter was a bit of a sting to my pride.

But then....

I was not expecting to suddenly feel a sense of disappointment. There must have been a part of myself that had, for a second at least, been silently thrilled over the idea that I had gotten Victoria pregnant. That was such an odd thought. I had never thought of myself as the type that wanted to be a father or have a family. It was always something I might want to do when I was older. A later in life kind of thing to do. Family. Children. Wife and kids.

Did I want that? I never had before this moment.

That was when it hit me.

I wanted that with Victoria. And she had just told me I couldn't have that shared part of life with her. The disappointment I had felt wasn't for some possible child, but for a future shared event with the woman next to me. A moment in my life to come, which had suddenly been pulled out from under me.

Her voice interrupted my mental self-inspection.

"I want a shower. Do you have hot water on this tub?"

I looked up from my pillow, my head still a whirl with new-to-me thoughts. Victoria, wonderfully naked to my eyes, was propped up next to me looking down at me. A look of puzzlement crossed her face and her hand moved to my cheek. She brushed away a tear.

"You cry when you orgasm?" She had a soft smile gracing her lips. "How delightful."

I shook my head. Pushing myself up, I sat up and placed my back against the cool wooden wall behind me. "I'm not crying because of that."

"Why then?"

How could I explain to her what I had just had flood through my head? I shook my head.

"It's not important. Yeah, there's hot water in the shower. Towels are in the hamper by the door there.

"Randal?" Again her hand moved to my face and this time she cupped my chin and made me look up at her face. "Come on talk to me. What is it? If it's something embarrassing, I promise I won't laugh." She looked down at her naked body. "Who can you be more honest to than to a woman with your cum inside her?" She took my hand. "What is it?"

"I ... I suddenly got disappointed."

Her eyebrow quirked. "About what? The sex?" She grinned and shrugged. "I hate to tell you it doesn't get too much better."

"No." I looked up and took a deep breath. "That you didn't ... couldn't ... get pregnant."

The expression on her face told me I could not have said a thing that would have shocked her more. Then emotion after emotion began to play their way across her face.

"And you want that?" she asked, after a moment.

"I think I do."

"You think?" Her fingers tightened on mine. "Wanting to have children isn't an 'I think I do' kind of situation. That's a serious commitment." She grinned. "Trust me I know. Well ... I guess you need to start putting in the effort to find a woman that you want to have children with. Um, excuse me if helping you with that -- finding another woman to fuck till you get her pregnant -- isn't high on my list."

"No. I was disappointed it couldn't be you."

Again her face was struck with an expression of absolute surprise.

"Ah, ah, I ... I need that shower."

She stood up and moved across the cabin in a half-daze. When she vanished into the shower, I was sure I had just completely fucked up in every way possible. Victoria was going to take a quick shower and dash out of here so fast the boat would spin on its anchor. If I ever got to do more than say hello to her, and get a nod in reply, I was going to have to count that as a good day. Victoria was going to hate me. She was going to spread it around town that I was some weird guy that had tried to knock her up. That I had been... that I had been....

I felt my nudity then.

Embarrassment. I was more naked than I had ever been. It was more than skin deep, it was an emotional nudity that left me chilled and goose-bumped. There was a powerful element of not knowing what I wanted, but that was being smothered by the awkwardness of reaching out to someone, being honest as I could be about what I was feeling, and then having them run out of the room.

The sound of a shower and the sound of a depressing rain are identical. Just water falling. So are tears.

Lost in my thoughts, I felt every second passing to be a lifetime long. I dreaded the moment that fall of water ended. And, when it finally did, I wanted to curl up and push the world away rather than face the woman I had just shocked by telling her I wish I had gotten her pregnant.

Victoria stepped out, a towel half-wrapped around her. She moved over to where her shorts lay and the very thing I had dreaded was happening. Victoria was going to dress and leave me here without a word spoken.

She took out her phone from her pocket.

She tapped the screen in a quick tweet.

Then she held her thumb down on a button till I saw her phone shut itself off.

Dropping the towel to the floor, she sat her phone on the table and moved to me in a determined stride. Her body, naked and delightfully cool to the touch, all but plowed into me and her mouth captured mine. Pushing me back onto the bed, Victoria pressed me down to the bed with the weight of her soft body. After a moment of finding myself being savagely kissed, she sat up and looked down at me. Victoria brushed her damp red hair back out of her eyes and, with a grin, looked me over with a proprietary pride. Her finger moved down my side, a light tickling caress.

"I can't be the wife you want." She placed a finger over my lips when I went to speak. "Hush. Horny adult talking." That finger moved across my lips for a moment, an odd sensation that was like her finger was kissing me. "I can't be what you might feel you need. I can't be a wife. Not again. Never again." She shrugged. "Been there done that, got the divorce papers to prove it. I also can't be the mother of your children that you might want me to be." Her hand left my face and moved to a series of small scars on her lower belly that I had not seen till now. "That part of my life is over for good, I'm afraid. Till now I've never given the loss a single thought. I had a child and one time in labor was more than enough."

Leaning down, she placed a kiss on my chest, by my nipple. Then she did it again on the other side, right over my heart.

"No, I can't be all those things for you." She looked up at me and there were tears in her eyes. "And I can never properly tell you how wonderful it made me feel to know you wanted that from me. Sorry." She placed her finger back over my mouth. "No, hush. I can't, but what I can and will do is be the one thing I know I can be for you."

Victoria took my breath from me as her hand closed around my cock and her pinkie curled under and around, cradling one of my balls. With one last smile, which turned more and more wicked by the second, Victoria looked down at my cock hardening in her hand. She gave it a squeeze and leaned her head down to lick the pre-cum from the tip. Her lips shiny with it she looked up at me.

"I'll be your lover till you find the woman that can be ... what I can't be."

Her mouth descending over my cock was furnace hot.

With one hand cupping my balls and the other curled around me, she bobbed her head on my cock. A wet massage from the tip that moved halfway down and then back.

Looking down, watching her mouth engulfing the head of me. Felling the wet delight of a woman's mouth on my cock for the first time, all I could do was moan my appreciation. Which, oddly enough, seemed to be all the encouragement she needed to redouble her efforts. With my hand buried in her damp fluffy red curls, I laid my head back into the pillows and simply moaned.

"Feel good?" she asked, nibbling along the side of me.

"It feels fucking incredible."

She chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you ... like it. I would hate to think that my lover didn't enjoy one of my favorite things to do in this world." She licked the spongy head. "That ... would be ... terrible."

I would have answered her, but I had lost the ability to speak. Moan, yes. Speak, no.

Neither of the girls I had been with could have been convinced to take my cock into their mouths for love or money. Victoria took me in between her lips like I was made of ice cream. She went at my skin like it was chocolate. Then she did what I hadn't even dreamed of having done to me. She took one my balls into her mouth and licked all of it. Her tongue lashing that wrinkled skin.

Oh, damn.

I felt her laugh.

"You taste like me." She looked up at me and bit her bottom lip. "I love the taste. Maybe I should be a lesbian? What do you think?"

That image ... oh, god damn what an image ... flooded my mind and I felt my cock jump in her hand. She giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes." She sat up and acted like she was going to move away. "Well, I shall simply have to go find me a girl to lick then."

Reaching up, I caught her head and pulled her back down to my cock, her laughing the whole time.

"Oh my, someone is getting insistent." Victoria gave my balls sack a gentle nip of her teeth. "Well, just for you, I guess I will put off rushing out to start my new life as a lesbian."

"Yes, please," I moaned when she took me back into her mouth.

I discovered something then. I would have thought that she would get tired soon, I mean she was doing all the work, and not really getting anything done to her in return, but Victoria seemed content to simply work her mouth on me. But then I guess she knew what I didn't

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,114 Followers
1...45678...14