My Co-worker's Wife

Story Info
Jason's obsession with his co-worker's wife goes too far.
3.8k words
4.17
99.1k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
141 Followers

Her name is Leah.

The first time I saw her, she totally threw me. Something about the way she smiled as she said hello when my co-worker Ryan introduced her totally floored me. That was it. I was completely sold on her.

She's not one of those drop-dead gorgeous, model-esque girls that most guys fantasize about. But she's not unfortunate looking either. She's cute. Better than average, I'd say.

Leah's mastered that girl-next-door thing. She's disarmingly charming, with a big heart and takes a genuine interest in everyone she talks to. She's got a smile that can light up a room. She's also smart, and can keep up a conversation about anything from mechanics to computers, current events to music and not skip a beat. I'm not exaggerating when I say she's pretty brilliant.

Don't get me wrong, she's definitely easy on the eyes too. She's short, probably around 5'3 if my guesses are correct. She's got an athletic build, and shoulder length, ash blonde hair that's highlighted to a bright, sunny blonde.

But the most intriguing thing about her is her eyes. Leah has these absolutely beautiful green, almost teal eyes. The way that they light up when she laughs is amazing. They're so expressive that I almost wanted to jump her right then.

It's safe to say that I'm completely infatuated with her. Fortunately for her, she doesn't have a clue. It's probably a good thing that Ryan doesn't either. That might cause a small issue, being that Leah and Ryan are married. I doubt that it would go over well for my workplace relationships if I tried to sleep with my co-workers wife.

So after that first day, I decided that I had better keep my distance. I don't handle rejection well, so attempting to pursue her, even though I know I have no chance, only to end up getting shot down and losing my shit might not be the best plan.

Unfortunately for me, the best decisions aren't always the ones I end up sticking to.

It worked for a few months. Sort of. But then, I decided that I had to talk to Leah again. So, I made up my mind that I'd accept Ryan's offer to get together with them for drinks. My heart skipped when I saw Leah. I swear she looked even better than I remembered.

The way she said my name as we talked made my thoughts wander off. I wondered how it would sound as she said it while she laid underneath me, writhing and moaning as I pumped in and out of her. I found myself getting hard while we talked even though the conversation was completely normal, the thought of hearing her beautiful voice crying out in the throes of passion stuck in my head. My obsession had officially started.

After I got home that night, I sent her a friend request. She accepted it. I spent hours looking through her profile and her photos. I made up my mind that Ryan was one lucky bastard. Everything about her was perfect. It made me want her even more.

I'm not even ashamed to admit that she looked so hot in one of her pictures that I jerked off to it. As I blew my load, I imagined how hot Leah would look on her knees in front of me as I shot my come all over her face.

I started talking to her quite often. Pretty soon, I had moved up to texting with her occasionally. One day Ryan and I were joking around at work, and Ryan made some sarcastic comment about hitting on Leah. My heart started racing. "I'm just kidding, Jason, it's okay." Ryan said, noticing my discomfort. Thankfully, he misread my anxiety. What he didn't know was how badly I wanted to do more than flirt with her.

It was around then that things started to get crazy. I started fantasizing about her often. I wondered how her body would feel underneath mine. I wondered how her kiss would taste. I started talking to her every day. I made off color comments just to see how she'd react. She was so innocent, it drove me crazy. I started driving by their house a couple times a week.

As the weather warmed up, I noticed as I drove by one day that she had started running. She had a decent pace, probably averaging about a nine and a half minute mile. Her legs were well toned. I couldn't stop staring. She had a nice ass too. I checked her out that first night I met her, but there was a big difference between the pants she was running in and the jeans she was wearing then.

Another thing that I noticed was how fair she was. Even after a couple of weeks, she still looked just as pale as she did the first day I saw her running. Initially I thought that it was because I met her in the middle of winter. But she truly had a porcelain complexion. She must reflect the sun or something, because I've never seen anyone stay so fair.

My stalking began to grow more involved. I found a secluded spot that I could sit and watch her without being noticed. She looked beautiful as she ran by, her blonde ponytail bobbing along behind her. She usually lapped by three times, four if she was feeling ambitious.

I started getting bolder. Leah was home alone a few nights a week, because Ryan was out doing whatever extracurricular that he was in to. After dark, I'd walk by the back of her subdivision. Through the blinds of her living room window, I could see her, curled up in a chair, reading a book, working on her laptop, or occasionally watching television. If it was open, I could occasionally hear when she had music playing. She listened to everything. Some nights, it would be country or 80's rock, other nights, metal.

One night, I had a near miss. I was so lost in my own thoughts as I watched her that I didn't realize she had come outside to water the plants on her patio. I was only a few feet away. In the twilight, she couldn't see me, since I was hidden in the bushes, but it was close. She was wearing pink fleece shorts that barely covered anything, and a gray tank top. The pale pink straps of her bra slid down her shoulders as she crouched down to pluck some dead leaves from one of the plants. Her hair was still wet from her post-run shower. I almost made my move and took her right then.

When I got home that night, I couldn't stop thinking about her. My desire for her had become too much. I had to have her. I found myself becoming instantly hard as a rock the second my thoughts wandered to Leah, which was becoming more and more frequently. It was time to put my plan into action.

It was a Wednesday, which meant Leah would be home alone. One thing that I had noticed from the times I had watched her, was that on days she ran when she was home alone, she put a spare key under the paw print stepping stone she had in the flowerbed. She was out for about forty five minutes. Plenty of time for me to swipe the key, make a copy and replace the original.

I hid in the bushes at the front of her unit as she left for her run. As she stretched in her driveway, I couldn't tear my eyes away. Damn she was flexible. As soon as she was off, and had made her way down the street safely out of view, I moved as quickly as I could over to the stone, grabbed the key, and took off. No one saw me as I walked back to my car.

Twenty five minutes later, I was back hiding in my spot, the key safely replaced in its proper place. About fifteen minutes later, Leah came into view. She was her normal hot, sweaty post-run mess. I could only imagine how she'd look all hot and sweaty from being fucked until she couldn't stand straight.

She walked inside, closing the door behind her. I didn't hear the lock click closed. My pulse quickened. I could follow her inside. I could take her. Catch her coming out of the shower. I felt myself growing hard as I pictured her wet and naked, toweling herself off.

I waited a few minutes, and approached the door. As I turned the knob, I felt the hesitation of the lock. I used the key that I had just made. I slipped quietly up the stairs, following the noise of the shower. I cautiously looked around the corner into her bedroom. No sign of her. I slowly moved so that I could see into the bathroom, but still be hidden from her view. There she was, the sheer curtain leaving little to my imagination.

I had originally planned on coming back. But now, as I hid, watching her shower, that plan went out the window. I had to have her now. I was going to do it. I slipped out of her bedroom, moving down the hallway to her laundry room. From the darkness there, I could watch her without being seen.

A few minutes later, the shower turned off. Leah walked out of the bathroom, her towel wrapped around her, hair wet and messy. She started rubbing lotion all over herself. I groaned quietly to myself as I watched. My cock was so damn hard that I thought it was going to tear through my pants.

Leah laid down on her bed, the towel still wrapped around her. One knee up, arms over her head. It was almost like she was begging for me to come fuck her. Now was my opportunity. I wasn't waiting any longer. I couldn't wait.

Leah's eyes snapped open as she felt me climb on the bed. She instantly brought her knees up and tried to push me off of her. But amazingly enough, she didn't scream like I thought she would. She was strong. It was a struggle to overpower her, but eventually I did. Feeling her fight back against me made me even harder.

As I pinned her down, she whimpered in protest. She knew that I had beaten her. "Jason? What are you doing?" she pleaded. Those beautiful green eyes were wide with fear. Her voice cracked. I could feel her shaking beneath me.

"Oh come on, Leah," I said quietly as I leaned closer to her, "you know why I'm here." My voice had a sinister tone. I wanted her to know I wasn't playing games. "Just do what I want and you'll be fine."

As she listened, I watched her response as it all clicked in her mind. Her fear gave way to terror. She knew exactly what I was planning to do.

"No." She whispered as she stared up at me, "Please Jason, don't do this."

"Don't worry; you'll enjoy this as much as I'm going to." I said to her. I grinned down at her as I pulled the towel away. She shuddered as I left her exposed. She wanted to cover herself, but she couldn't. I groaned as I looked her over. What I saw was far better than any fantasy. Her creamy white skin was so soft. Her small, A-cup breasts were perky, with small pink nipples that were begging to be teased. As my eyes ventured down, I noticed that she was totally shaved.

I let go of her wrists. She still just stared at me, trying to predict what I was going to do to her. She wanted to run; I could see it in her eyes. But she was too afraid to move. She was scared of what I would do to her if she tried to get away. Her eyes widened as I undid my jeans. She glanced down quickly, seeing my hard cock before looking back up at me nervously. "No." she whispered. But I wasn't stopping. Not at this point.

She shivered under my hands as I ran them up her smooth legs. She gasped as I reached her thighs. I felt the muscles in her legs twitch as she desperately wanted to deny me. I brushed my fingers over her slit, feeling her shake and hearing her whimper again in protest. "Shh..." I whispered, "Just relax."

"Jason, please." Her voice was tearful as she protested again. I leaned forward and kissed her. She didn't respond. Her hands came up to my shoulders, pressing against me. Slowly, I slid my finger inside of her. I felt her wince as I pushed it further in. As I curled it inside of her, she gasped at the feeling.

"Do you like that, Leah?" I whispered into her ear as I slid a second finger inside of her. She shook her head at me, her jaw clenched tightly closed. She really wanted to stop me. But she was frozen by her fear of what would happen if she did. The slightest intimidation won her complacency. As I continued to finger her, I felt her body slowly begin to respond to me.

Her pussy was soft, and so tight that it clenched tightly against my fingers as I explored her. As she started to get wet, her slippery juices made it feel even more inviting. I could barely wait to get my cock inside of her. I could smell her sweet, intoxicating scent as I worked her over. Her hips jerked as I found her spot as I pressed against it. She gasped as I continued to work it over, enjoying the response that it caused.

"Stop..." Leah begged as I felt her shudder beneath my hands. Her breath was ragged. She closed her eyes as I felt her body shatter. She was fighting herself. She didn't want her body to respond the way it did. She didn't want to come for me. But it was too late. The feeling of her orgasm around my fingers was intense. She throbbed and pulsed, her pussy grabbing my fingers so tightly I could barely move them as I tried to drive her farther over the edge.

As I felt her wetness increase with the surge of her juices that came as her climax peaked, she moaned. The sexy sounds escaping her lips caused my cock to twitch anxiously. "I am going to have you, Leah." I growled into her ear. I had to feel my cock buried deep inside of her. I had to hear more of that sultry moan. "I'm going to fuck you."

Leah's eyes were wide as she looked up at me, but she didn't protest. She bit her lip as I positioned my cock in front of her now wet slit. I could feel the heat coming from her as I pressed the head of my shaft inside of her, causing her to gasp. The way she wrapped around me as I slowly continued pushing felt incredible. I was really going to enjoy this. She whimpered as I slid deep inside of her.

I groaned as I looked down at her. "You're better than I imagined." The look that I saw on her face was a mixture of fear, panic and curiosity. She was so tight. She clenched around me, hot and wet. I savored the feeling of her softness as I continued sliding in and out of her.

Leah stared back at me. She blinked slowly, tears at the corner of her eyes. "Jason..." she whispered.

"Leah, don't." I replied. "Just enjoy this." I pinned her wrists above her head as I kissed her again. I put more of my weight down on top of her as I pushed deeper inside of her. She gasped as I moved against her. I felt her shudder as her hips jerked in response.

Leah moaned. She had tried to stop it, to keep it from coming out, but it didn't work. I could feel her body responding to me. My cock throbbed in response. Leah opened her hips to me, letting me slide even deeper. She was getting hotter and wetter by the second. A second moan escaped her. She had given in.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Leah?" I whispered as I pulled out of her, causing a gasp to escape her. Her green eyes blazed as she stared back up at me. She was furious with me for bringing her to this point. But I could also see in her eyes that she was turned on. She wanted to be fucked.

"Yes." Hearing her breathless response pushed me over the edge. I drove into her, causing her to cry out as I buried my cock deep inside of that hot pussy. She arched her back, digging her nails into my hands as I thrusted into her. She moaned as I continued moving in and out of her. She moved against me, bringing her hips up to meet my thrusts. I could feel her clit as she rocked against me when I was all the way in.

The sounds of her moaning and panting as I continued to fuck her were beautiful. It spurred me on. I moaned as I felt her shaking while she continued to writhe beneath me. She wanted everything I was giving her now. Her pussy was throbbing around me as I slid in and out. She brought her knees up, letting me thrust deeper. She moaned again, this time with each thrust. She was about to come. I could feel her throbbing harder as her pussy began to spasm around me.

"Oh fuck..." Leah moaned as she started to come. The sound of her swearing brought me even closer to my own climax. Her hips started shaking as she lost control, her pussy pulsing and throbbing as it clenched down on my cock. She cried out again lustfully as she peaked while I pounded into her. She was breathless as her orgasm continued rolling through her.

My own release was about to hit as I felt my come boiling inside my balls. As her climax started to subside, mine began. I groaned as I slammed into her with a final thrust, causing my cock to explode into her. At the feeling of my cock throbbing in her tight pussy, Leah moaned again, shivering as my come filled that tight hole.

When I finished, I pulled out of her slowly. She stared up at me, with wide eyes, her cheeks flushed from her climax. I leaned down and kissed her again. She kissed me back, nervously this time. She still wasn't sure what to think of everything. I could see the conflict on her face. She still didn't know if I was going to hurt her. She was still afraid.

"Well," I sighed, looking at her as I tucked my spent cock back into my pants. "This leaves us with a problem, doesn't it, Leah?"

I watched her expression fill with fear again as she stared back at me with wide eyes. She had found the towel I tossed aside, and now covered herself with it, trying to hide from me. "We don't want Ryan to find out about this, now do we?"

Leah shook her head, looking down at the floor. "No." Her voice was ashamed as I stared at her.

"So let me make you a deal then, okay?" I started. "Because I'd really like to keep Ryan as a friend. It'd make for a very hostile workplace if he's ready to take my head off for sleeping with his wife." I knew that what I was about to propose was not going to go over well. But I was testing the water to see how desperate Leah was to keep this quiet.

"What?" Leah's voice was strained as she looked at me. Her green eyes danced anxiously. She didn't trust me. She looked ready to run, like she was afraid I was going to throw her down and have my way with her again.

"I'm not going to say a word about this. And neither are you. Because if you do, I'll make it look like you were chasing after me." I managed to make my voice sound as serious as possible as I stared at her. "But, I am going to need something to guarantee my silence."

"What do you want, Jason. Tell me?" She was going for it. This was easier than I thought.

"I want to fuck you again. Or have you give me a blow job. Some form of sexual favor." I smiled wickedly at her. Let's see how serious she is. The color drained from her face. I watched as she rolled the thought around in her mind.

After a moment, she glared at me. "Fine." She snapped. "But if you so much as breathe one word of this to Ryan, I will tell him everything, and I swear I will cut your balls off myself." I laughed in response. Her feistiness was a turn on.

"The same goes for you, Leah." I reminded her. "If you tell Ryan the truth, you have no idea what you will be in for. You don't want to know what I'm capable of." Her face changed as the gravity of my statement sunk in, and the fear it caused told her exactly how serious I was.

I stepped closer to her. She stepped backwards anxiously. I kept approaching until I had backed her up against the wall. I grabbed her by the chin and looked down at her. "Deal?" I growled.

"Deal." Leah squeaked in response. I could see the tears in her eyes as she looked at me. The way she looked at me was like she was making a deal with the devil.

"Good." I let go of her chin and backed away from her. "I'm sure I'll see you again soon."

Leah didn't say a word as I walked out of her bedroom and let myself out.

As I drove home, I replayed the event in my mind. How she had been so hesitant, but once my cock started sliding into her, how badly she wanted it. The way she sounded as she moaned.

Part of me wondered that underneath that furious, icy glare, if secretly Leah wasn't as pissed about my proposal as she let on.

My cock twitched in response to the thoughts. I wondered how long I'd keep her complacent under the guise that I'd lie to Ryan about what actually happened. How many 'favors' I could convince her to give up. How hot she'd look with her lips wrapped around my shaft, sucking the come out of it.

Keiryn
Keiryn
141 Followers
12