My Co-worker's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason seizes another opportunity to take Ryan's wife.
3.5k words
4.39
48.2k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

A couple weeks after I snuck into Leah's house, taking her by surprise, Ryan invited me out to join him and Leah for drinks on Friday night. Of course, I accepted. I hadn't spoken to Leah since that night, and I was curious how she would react to seeing me again.

I could only imagine the look on her face. Those beautiful green eyes, full of shock and anger, and possibly a bit of lust as the recollection of our encounter played through her mind. That porcelain skin, wearing a nervous flush as she looked at me. I also had hoped that it would give me the opportunity to get close enough to her to use some intimidation, just to make sure our "arrangement" was still standing.

When Friday rolled around, Ryan offered to drive, saying it was pointless for us to have 3 vehicles at the bar, since Leah was meeting us there after she left work. "If you get too drunk, you can crash at our place," Ryan offered generously. "I'm sure Leah won't mind bringing you back to your car in the morning." Ryan had drawn the short straw and had to be back at the office for an off shift on Saturday.

I'm sure that she actually would mind, but there was no way in hell that I was going to be letting that secret slip. This was going to be way too easy. Have a few, say I'm too drunk to drive, crash on their couch, access granted. Once Ryan left for the office, I would be able to sneak in to their bedroom and have my way with Leah again. If she offered any resistance, all I'd have to do is threaten to tell Ryan about what happened, and she'd probably throw herself at me.

The end of the day rolled around and as we headed for the parking lot, Ryan sighed. "I really wish I didn't have to come back in tomorrow." He lamented. "I'm going to be sitting on my ass doing nothing."

"Hey, at least you're getting paid double time to sit on your ass and do nothing." I reminded him. "Better than doing it for straight time." I shrugged as I swiped my keycard and opened the door.

"Yeah, guess you've got a point." Ryan nodded as he pulled his keys out of his pocket. "Let's get going. Leah will be pissed if we're too late."

At the mention of Leah, my cock twitched in my pants. I could only imagine how good she looked, especially coming straight from work. Leah worked as an Office Manager for an investment firm. She lived in the world of tailored suits, dresses and heels.

When we arrived at the bar, I followed Ryan inside. It only took a moment for me to find Leah. I nudged Ryan in the back, pointing over his shoulder to her. She was sitting at a tall table near the back, already halfway through a drink, flipping through her phone.

As we approached, she beamed at Ryan. I felt jealous as hell as he pulled her into a kiss when she stood to hug him. She smiled as she turned to me, giving me a friendly hug. I had to hand it to her, there was no trace that anything was amiss between us.

"Bud Light, Jason?" Ryan asked as he reached for his wallet. "First round's on me."

"Sure." I replied, sitting down across from Leah. I made sure to leave Ryan the seat between us.

As soon as Ryan was out of earshot, I smiled wickedly at Leah. She rolled her eyes in response, finishing with an icy glare that could have castrated me. "Don't act so happy to see me, Leah." I said, trying to hold back the urge to laugh at her response.

"Cut the bullshit, Jason." Leah snapped, her expression cold but still amazingly sexy. "I know you came out tonight just to see if you could get to me. It worked. So don't do anything to get either one of us in trouble, alright?" Her gaze softened as she spoke. It was almost as if she didn't want to be angry with me, but felt she had too. I realized it was a good thing I was sitting down. I felt myself getting hard again as I looked at her.

"You're absolutely adorable when you're pissed, you know that?" I replied, my smirk fading as she shot back another icy stare. She looked as if she were about to come across the table and slap me. "I'm kidding, Leah, damn. Lighten up." I laughed halfheartedly before continuing. "I told you, Ryan's my friend. I'm not willing to fuck that up as long as you and I are still in agreement on things."

Leah sighed as she looked at me, then scanned the bar looking for Ryan. He was still standing at the bar, waiting on the drinks. "Some friend you are, sneaking into his house and fucking his wife against her will."

"Some wife you are, begging for your husband's friend to fuck you." The tone of my voice took Leah by surprise. She raised an eyebrow and glowered at me before shaking her head.

"If I didn't want to deal with Ryan losing his shit," Leah started, her eyes distant as she watched for him to return, "I'd tell him everything. How you snuck into our home and violated me." She paused, her expression as if she were replaying the events in her mind. "If you piss me off, Jason, I swear to God I will tell him." Her voice dropped and she smiled as Ryan turned around and started back to the table.

Over the next few hours, we all actually had a good time. For a little while, I actually forgot that Leah pretty much hated me. She might have forgotten as well. Ryan and I ended up drinking a little more than we intended, thanks to lost bets due to Leah's extensive trivia knowledge. Leah had switched to water after her third drink, maintaining that one of us had to stay sober enough to get us all home.

Ryan was fine to drive by the time we called it a night. In fact, we made it home only a few moments after Leah. She showed me to the guest room and made sure I had everything I needed. Because I was still feeling pretty tipsy, I couldn't resist the urge to grab Leah's ass as she turned to walk out of the room. She gasped and looked at me, her green eyes wide.

I stepped back, half expecting her to slap me. But she didn't. She just stared at me with a look of disbelief. I could hear the sound of the television in their bedroom down the hall, so I took a chance. I grabbed Leah, pushing her against the wall and kissing her. She whimpered while she pushed against me, desperately trying to break away.

"Jason..." she started as she turned her head, "this can't happen."

I looked down at her as she stepped back from me. "Maybe not right now, but soon, Leah. Remember our agreement." She shook her head, her cheeks blushing as she turned away. "Good night, Jason." Her voice was tense as she closed the door behind her.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running. I looked at the clock. It was shortly after 6:30. It must have been Ryan, up and starting to get ready for work. I climbed out of bed, sticking my head out into the hallway to look into Leah's room. Their door was partially closed. I slipped quietly down the hall, peeking my head around the door.

Leah was still in bed, sound asleep. Her bare shoulders peeked out above the sheet. Even sleeping she was still gorgeous. I felt my cock twitching in anticipation of my plan as I walked quietly back down the hallway to the guest bedroom. As I slipped back into bed, I indulged myself a bit, slowly stroking my hard cock, thinking of how good Leah's hot pussy would feel wrapped around it.

Almost an hour later, I heard Ryan leaving for work. As I heard the garage door close, followed by the sound of Ryan's car pulling away, I waited. The house settled back into silence. I decided that Leah must still be asleep. I walked down the hallway again, pushing the door quietly open to peek in at her. She was in the middle of the bed, her back to me. My cock instantly sprung to life again.

I slowly climbed into bed behind her, wrapping my arms around her. In her sleep, she must have thought I was Ryan. She cuddled up against me, her ass grinding against my hard cock. As I traced kisses down her bare shoulder, she stirred. I felt her body tense as she realized that Ryan's arms weren't the ones wrapped around her.

"Jason?" Leah said quietly, not moving as she weighed the situation. "What in the hell are you doing?"

I couldn't hide the smile that crept across my face as I buried my head into her hair. "You know exactly what I'm doing, Leah." I whispered back to her.

"I'm not doing this again," Leah started before she let out a quiet gasp when she felt my hard shaft press against her. I pressed against her again, listening to her whimper as she realized my dick was dangerously close to my prize.

"You know you want this, Leah," I whispered, moving my hands up to her chest. Her nipples were hard as I cupped her breasts. "Don't deny it."

She didn't say a word, but the gasp she let out as I pinched her nipple gave her away. I kissed her neck again, slowly making my way from her shoulder to her ear, listening to each little gasp she tried to hold in, each little whimper she couldn't stop.

When she caught herself grinding back against my cock as I pressed against her again, she whimpered. "You shouldn't be in here, Jason," she started, her voice shaking with need. "Get out of my bed."

"But you want me, don't you, Leah?" I asked, pressing her for an answer as my hand made its way up to her throat. That porcelain skin was so smooth under my hands, I was almost worried I'd leave a mark as I squeezed gently.

She didn't answer at first. I pressed against her again, and applied a bit more pressure to her throat. "Don't you?" I asked again.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good girl," I said, reaching for her panties. I had removed my boxers before I slipped into bed just for ease. I know she felt the wetness on the head of my cock as I pressed it against her inner thigh, just mere inches from her pussy. I could already feel her heat. She was turned on.

My hand moved down over her hip, over her ass, and down to her thighs before slowly working my way up to that hot, wet little hole. As I slowly traced my fingers over her slit, her hips jerked under my touch.

"You're such a naughty little slut, aren't you?" I whispered. "About to fuck your husband's best friend in your own bed."

Leah didn't say anything, but stiffened a bit at my words. "But you can't help yourself, can you?" I asked, slowly slipping a finger inside her. She whimpered and opened her hips to my advance. I groaned as I felt her, tight and soft around my finger. My cock throbbed, desperately wanting to plunge inside her.

"Some friend you are," she objected, "blackmailing your best friend's wife into sleeping with you."

"Don't act like you don't enjoy being fucked, Leah," I growled back. "I remember how hard you came last time."

Before she could say more, I pushed her over onto her stomach, grabbing her hips to pull her up on her knees. I couldn't wait any longer. As my hands found her hips, I paused a moment to enjoy what I was seeing. That perfect ass, that glistening pussy, ready and begging for me to fuck it.

With one thrust I buried myself in her wet pussy. She cried out as I filled her. "I'm going to take my time and enjoy this, Leah," I groaned, slowly pumping in and out her. She wriggled her ass back against me, spurring me on.

"Oh, you horny little slut," I remarked, unable to keep myself from picking up the pace. "You like it rough, don't you?"

"No comment," she panted. I realized she had reached under herself and was fingering her clit. She wanted to come.

"Did I tell you to do that?" I asked, grabbing a fistful of her hair, and pulling her head back so I could lean forward and growl into her ear. "Or do you need to come around my hard cock so bad you can't wait for it?"

She panted as she answered. "I figured if I hurried up and came, you'd come too."

"And then what, Leah?" I asked, curious to hear her answer.

"You'd blow your fucking load and get off me." Her admission shocked me. She was normally very composed. To hear those words caught me off guard, but it also fueled me in a way I hadn't realized. I wasn't going to let her off easily now.

"Then you'll have it, slut." I said as I shoved her head back down. After slamming into her a few times, and against my better judgment, I stopped. As much as I wanted to make her scream and buck against my cock before filling her up again, there was something I wanted more. I wanted to make her wait, to work for it.

As I withdrew from her, she raised her head. "Done already?" She taunted.

"Not even close," I replied icily. "You're going to earn your orgasm, and work for mine."

She turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"Turn around, Leah."

"Why?" She asked. She was going to learn how her bit of defiance was going to backfire on her.

"Suck my cock and show me how bad you want that orgasm." My voice had gone darker. As she turned to look at me, I could see the panic in her eyes once again. I didn't know it were possible for my cock to get any harder, but it did.

"Don't make me wait" I said sternly. "Wrap those pretty lips of yours around this cock and get to it."

She looked up at me anxiously before tucking her hair behind her ears, and taking me into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she went deep. "That tongue."

Damn that girl could suck a cock. She alternated between deep strokes where the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, holding it there and twirling her tongue around until I felt like I could explode in her mouth, and shallow strokes that left me aching for more.

I could feel my cum boiling inside me. The thought of her sucking down every last drop drove me wild. "Don't you dare stop," I demanded, my hands finding the sides of her head. I started fucking her mouth. She whimpered in alarm as I started moving faster. I moaned as I approached the edge.

"Take it all, slut." I panted as I felt my orgasm rushing forward. I held her against me as I exploded, shoving my dick down her throat. She whimpered and forced me to let her pull back a bit, but she stayed on it, her tongue flitting all over the shaft as she took every last drop of my come. She kept going, finishing me off, cleaning me up with her tongue.

As she looked up with me, her eyes were wild. "That was good," I said, releasing my grip on her head. "You'll be doing that again." She let my dick fall from her mouth, licking her lips as she moved away from me. She rolled onto her back, one arm above her head, one knee up, just as she had the first night I fucked her.

"Still want that orgasm?" I asked, tracing my fingers over her legs again.

"What do you think?" She snapped. "You got what you wanted, give me mine." She glared at me, as if she were going to be upset that I didn't continue my violation of her body.

Without hesitation, I moved between her legs, spreading them. Her eyes went wide as I pulled her back toward me. She writhed around as one finger slipped into her, then another. She was soaking wet. It wasn't difficult to find the spot that turned her on the most. She cried out as I found it.

She screamed as I lowered my head, my tongue flicking her clit. She was on the edge. I willed my cock to revive itself as I continued to tease her with my tongue. It obliged as the sound of her moans filled my ears.

I straightened, looking down at her as I grabbed her legs. "It's time to fuck the hell out of you." I growled as I positioned myself in front of her. She looked up at me anxiously as I stared down at her. As I thrust into her again, she arched and her hips bucked. She tried to stifle the moan that escaped her as I started fucking her hard.

"Forget you weren't supposed to like this?" I said, feeling my cock growing harder as I took her.

"Shut up, Jason," Leah bit back.

"Oh, you're not in any position to talk like that, Leah." I grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head. I pushed deeper as I leaned forward over her until my lips were inches from hers. "Because all it takes is me to tell Ryan that you came on to me while we were all drunk, and that you were begging for my cock," I smiled wickedly before continuing, "and then I'll tell him how you sucked me off, and your happy little life will disappear."

"You wouldn't," Leah challenged, trying to hold back her whimpers as I continued sliding in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

"Do you really want to find out?" I asked, daring her. "Or would you just like me to finish fucking you, make you come, maybe empty my cock in your hot little pussy again, and then go about my day?"

"You know which option I'd prefer," she replied coldly.

I leaned forward and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth. I let go of one of her wrists, so my hand could move between us. I found her rock hard clit and rubbed it, feeling her pussy clench around me as she drew a sharp breath and tried not to scream.

"Scream for me, Leah," I demanded. "Scream for me and tell me how much you want me to let you come."

"Jason, please!" she cried out. She was throbbing. Panting. Her body was begging mine to let her go over the edge. I could feel my own load building again. The thought of pumping my hot cum deep into that pussy, while she screamed was almost too much. I groaned and started fucking her harder and faster.

She moaned again, struggling against the hold I had on her wrist, her free hand grabbing the arm positioned between us as I assaulted her clit with my fingers.

"Fuck!" She screamed as she shattered around me. Her back arched, her breath hitched, she throbbed and pulsed as she completely lost control. The feeling was amazing. I couldn't hold myself back.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned as my own climax rushed forth, spilling my semen into her needy hole. I decided to thrust into her a couple more times, just to make sure it was all spent deep inside her.

"Get in the shower, clean yourself up, and make sure there's no trace of what happened in here." I said, catching my breath as I pulled my cock from her.

Leah nodded. "Okay."

"And remember, Leah," I started, as I turned to leave the room. "You're going to keep satisfying me like this for as long as I want. And you're going to start to like it."

As I walked back down the hallway to the guest room, I smirked. I had her right where I wanted her. Torn between wanting to tell Ryan what had happened, and scared to death I wouldn't fuck her again.

About an hour later, as she took me back to my car, I was already working up ideas as to how I was going to get close to her next time.

I knew this wasn't going to last forever, because she was either going to come clean to Ryan about it all, or find something to threaten me with to make me leave her alone. But I totally intend to fuck her every chance I get, for however long this lasts.

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers