My Cock Crazy Girlfriend And I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one more breath, it's almost in." I herd Josh say. I took a big breath, let it out, and just then my ass enveloped the second dildo. My heart almost leapt out of my chest as Sarah forced her way in. I could barely take the forces that were now tearing me in two.

"Oh god baby, you are so sexy right now." I herd Sarah say. "I'm going to fuck you good."

It was then they started hammering away at my ass, I soon began bucking wildly, Kelly wrapped her arms around me to hold me down. I was in a state of sexual ecstasy, and I never wanted it to end, but after about 5 minuets of fucking Sarah was starting to wear out. She pulled out and I thought it was over but I was wrong, Josh quickly forced his way back into my ass and feverously fucked my ass until. "Ohhh, I'm going to cum." He said and quickly pulled out before blowing his load.

"Cum in my ass." Sarah pleaded with him as she got back on her hands and knees. Josh complied and jammed his cock back in her ass, she jumped a little, and then he started fucking. He lasted about a minuet before filling her ass with a massive load of hot man juice. I had sat back down on a lounge chair next to Kelly to watch the show. After her ass was full of Cum Sarah got up and walked over to me.

"Open your mouth." She said

"What for." I asked back

"You will see." She replied and climbed over me and placed her ass inches from my face. I opened my mouth and the load of cum streamed into my mouth. "Now swallow it." She commanded, I eagerly gulped down the entire load.

Kelly apparent had the same idea and quickly straddled me and forced my cock into her ass, I soon couldn't hold back and shot the biggest load of my life into her ass. I knew what was coming next and opened my mouth as her ass moved over my face. Every ounce of cum was soon in my mouth.

"Don't swallow it just yet, let's let every one have a taste." She brought me up and placed her lips to mine, she sucked out the cum and then moved on to Josh, dropping the hot load into his mouth, and finally placed his lips to Sarah's she took the load and walked back over to me. She propped my head back and let it slowly drip into my mouth. Once it was all in I swallowed it, and proceeded to lick the rest off Sarah's face.

We all soon fell asleep out by the pool with Sarah in my arms and Kelly being held by Josh, and when we woke up in the morning both Sarah's and my ass were sore as hell, but we didn't regret a thing, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen the next night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cock Lust Sharing his first massive cock with his girlfriend.in Group Sex
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
First Bi MMF College friends are guided on an unexpected bi experience .in Group Sex
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
More Stories