My Coed, Now

Story Info
A college studen takes the ass he wants.
2.3k words
4.12
110.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan. Ryan Ferreti.

I consider myself an average looking guy. Not an athlete with an amazing by any means, but I don't have any extra pounds either. 6'2" tall, dark hair to my shoulders, blue eyes; I thought girls wouldn't be much of a problem for a guy like me, here in college. Yet all the same, for the third weekend in a row, I didn't have anyone keeping me company... just an empty bed, a whole lot of school work and even more time to kill.

The dorm hallways were dark. I had stepped out to buy a late night coffee - admittedly hoping to find a girl, too - and by the time I got back, the RA had dimmed the entire floor. It was 3 in the morning, after all.

Up ahead was the only light guiding me towards my room - across the hall from mine, Melissa Darwood's room, her door propped open. Ironically, a girl was the only one who had the balls to disobey our nazi-esque RA and make all the fuss she wanted at all hours of the night. Melissa alone was enough reason for me to be glad I lived in a coed dorm.

As I approached my door and pulled out my keys, I turned to look inside of her room. A lamp on the nightstand illuminated the piles and piles of clothing she had lying everywhere, suitcases that were not yet entirely unpacked under some of them. Her bed was the only part of the room that was completely tidy and well kept, but I didn't look there long. On all fours in front of it, was Melissa herself, digging out more clothing from under it and throwing it into the piles around the room. Sorting, I guess.

Man, what a body. It was well known to the rest of the floor that she paid for her college courses through modeling. I didn't have a hard time believing that - long black hair that stopped just above that gorgeous round ass. The only thing I appreciated more than that ass attached to that tiny waist, would be her 36C tits. Real? Fake? Most models are fake these days, I suppose. But it didn't really matter so long as they looked hot as hell, and Melissa and her tits certainly did. And here she was, bent over in front of me, making the sexiest little grunting noises while she tried to reach under that bed of hers...

Her ass stuck straight in the air as she bent down further, her head to the carpet as she was reaching all the way to the back. Her khaki short-shorts had ridden all the way up into her ass, emphasizing every curve she had... I could even clearly see the outline of her pussy. No panties? While I fantasized about that, I could see that her white, short sleeved top had ridden up enough that if I had a better angle, I bet I could see the bottom of her tits. Even the hottest porn rarely looked this hot, and all 8 inches of my dick trying to break out of my jeans would definitely agree.

I had forgotten all about going into my own room while I stared at her. Somewhere along the line I had even put my keys back in my pocket. I just stared at her ass, pushed all the way up into the air and wiggling ever so slightly back and forth... the sexiest little grunts and deep breaths coming from her mouth. If I wasn't looking at her ass, I'd be thinking about what she could wrap that mouth around.

But I WAS looking at her ass. Even I couldn't believe that I now found myself walking straight into her room, like someone else was controlling me. I had to touch it, I was horny as hell after a month without action. I figured, in my best case porn-minded scenario, she'd love it and we'd fuck all night. Worst case, she'd report me to the RA for sexual harassment and who knows what else. In my right mind, I'd probably realize that the possibility of getting kicked out of school was in no way worth groping some girl's ass, but I was hardly in my right mind.

"Mmph.. fuck, where is it," I heard Melissa say under her breath. Her back arched even more as she tried to get her arm further under the bed, oblivious to me approaching her from behind, oblivious that I had quietly closed the door behind me. It was when I dropped down to my knees, my legs on on either side of hers and her ass just inches from my crotch, that she heard the jingle of my pocket change against my keys and realized someone was there. She tried to back out from under the bed, grinding her butt straight back into my dick. I knew she could feel how hard it was, pressing through my jeans against the mound of her pussy, through those tight shorts of hers. I knew she could feel my hands as they gripped and squeezed her ass.

"What the FUCK?" Her voice was high pitched and distressed. Her hands went into little balls and she tried to punch back at me, but the angle was all wrong with her head and shoulders under the frame of her bed. She could barely reach me, and my grip on her hips kept her from turning sideways enough to get out. Definitely not the porn scenario, but I atill couldn't stop myself.

Holding her still with one hand, I grabbed my belt with the other. I impressed myself with how easily and how fast I could unbuckle and unzip with one hand, and pulled my cock out. The head of it instinctively pressed straight against her pussy, before sliding up and resting between the cheeks of her ass. I was mesmerized by the sight as I watched all 8 inches sliding back and forth in the crack of her ass, straining against her shorts.

"Dude, what the fuck, get the fuck out, let me go, what the fuck are you doing," she was frantic and even more out of breath than when she had been rummaging under her bed. Her fists were swinging wildly, sometimes connecting with my thighs or my knees, but she didn't have the leverage to do anything significant.

I rubbed my thumb against her pussy lips, down and to her clit, stroking slowly through the khaki. I knew even if she didn't want it, I could get her body burning anyway. I could get her wet for me. It wasn't long before her body responded, almost a direct conflict against the anger in her voice as she yelled at me; my thumb was getting more and more moist with her pussy juices leaking through her shorts. Her back arched as she tried to pull away; my cock throbbed.

I couldn't stand waiting anymore. I peeled her shorts off her ass and down her thighs. Her rear end was even hotter naked than it had been clothed - so tight, so smooth, I had to give it another squeeze before I jammed my cock back into her now-naked crack. She was all the angrier as I grinded into her naked ass, humping against her.

"Whoever the fuck you are, if you don't fucking leave now I'll fucking kill you, I swear to fucking god I'll kill you, you crazy fuck!" I chuckled a little at the mouth on her, but it wouldn't go unpunished. I lifted my hand and slapped her ass as hard as I could, leaving a red hand print. She yelped and would have squirmed away if not for me holding her still.

Melissa screamed, "FUCK YOU!" I spanked her again, just as hard. "FUCK!" Slap. "YOU!" Slap. "Fuck..." Smack. "... you..." Smack. Exhausted and out of breath from the pain, she lay there, panting and squirming in every direction with the little energy she had left. She wasn't going anywhere. I admired her back, still arched, her dark hair in a mess all around it, her shorts down to her knees.. her ass pushed up and lewdly displaying her perfect pussy, almost dripping wet. It felt so warm.

I lifted myself up to get better leverage, taking hold of my cock and pressing the head against her pussy. Feeling the reality of her situation again, her strength came back and she fought back... but in her struggle to back out from the bed, she ended up impaling herself on my cock. Half of it went in because of what she did, so I took advantage of my higher position to shove in the rest. I could hear the wind get knocked out of her as my pelvis slammed into her butt.

"A girl like you, I would've thought you get fucked all the time... but your pussy's so tight it's got to be fresh." It gripped my cock like a vice. I didn't know if I would last long and I didn't care. I grabbed her ass with both hands and, without giving her a second to adjust, went to town on her. The sound of my hips slamming into her ass felt as loud as thunder, and my dick only got harder with every thrust.

"Fuck you, I'm not a slut!" Her body was betraying her, and she was whimpering with defeat. As much as she hated it, her pussy loved it. Her hips were slowly rotating back into my thrusts, trying to keep all of my cock inside of her. I couldn't believe how hard I was fucking her, how good it felt to be balls deep in some college model's pussy.

I knew by now she was too exhausted to go anywhere. Without removing my cock from her, I backed up and pulled her with me, dumping her on top of her bed face down, flat on her belly. She struggled, but her failing energy couldn't overpower my hold on her. With a hand on her back, I got "back in the saddle," so to speak. I straddled her hips and finally reached both arms around her, hands under her top. Definitely fake. I squeezed each of her generous tits in my palms, I rolled her nipples between my fingertips, but I never stopped fucking her as hard as I could give it to her.

"You can't..." She grunted. "No..." Whimper. "Please stop..." Moan.

Her moan came with the wettest orgasm I've ever felt from a girl. Her pussy squeezed me even harder than before, so much so that I was afraid I was going to cum on the spot. At the same time, I could feel and hear the liquid almost squirting from her pussy, her own juice flooding out around my cock and onto her sheets. Her hips stopped moving, she was spent and humiliated. But I wasn't done.

I pulled my dick out of her, literally dripping with her juice. I knew where I wanted to cum. That ass had been the first thing I saw when I came in and that was what I was going to have. She couldn't form words to object as I pushed the head into her asshole, only whimper and try to squirm away.

At this point I didn't even hear her. I just wanted to cum. Getting my grip back on her tits, I held her firmly in my arms and shoved my entire cock into her back door. With as much of her juice that had splashed onto her ass and as much as was on my organ, it didn't take much. Her asshole stretching around me was even better than her pussy. So tight.

I was practically laying on top of her, her ass nestled up into my crotch, my entire cock up her ass. I licked and bit her ear, breathing hard. "You like my dick in your ass, baby? Still want to fight?" I couldn't tell if she was crying, but she whimpered and tried to pull away. That was enough for me to start pounding her rear with the same treatment I just gave her pussy.

"Stop... it hurts," her little fists clutching the sheets so hard her knuckles were white. I just fucked her even harder. I pulled a;; the way out with just the head lodged in her ass, then plunged all the way in for that satisfying "smack" of skin against skin. Just like before, it wasn't long until she was pushing back.

"I'm going to fill your slutty little ass with so much cum," I growled into her ear. I pounded as hard as I could, mauling her tits in my hands, bruising her ass with my hips... until finally I groaned, and came harder than I'd ever cum before. I was seeing stars from how satisfying it was, churning up from my balls and what seemed like gallons streaming into her back door. Every time I thought I was spent, another micro jolt of pleasure shot through me, and I shot a little more into her. I collapsed on top of her when all was done, breathing like I'd just run a marathon.

Feeling a little guilty, I looked down at Melissa and turned her face towards me. She had completely passed out, but somehow still looked as hot as ever. Thinking back to a thought I had when I entered, I got off of her and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I could see my cum dripping out of her ass already and smiled, holding her head while I slid my half-hard cock into her mouth. Even passed out as she was, her tongue slowly licked all the evidence off of my dick that I had just plowed both her pussy and her ass. When she had licked up everything, I pulled out with a "pop."

"Thanks, Melissa." I pulled my jeans back up and tucked my cock in, tried to sort myself out as best I could before I snuck out of her room and into my own across the hall. As exhausted as I was, I had to wonder if she had seen or head enough to identify me. Ah well, a thought for another day.