My Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at his cock and when I saw the clear droplets of pre-cum again slowly form on its head, I began to stroke myself even faster.

Now holding my vibrator against my pussy with one hand, I stroked my clit with the other. Suddenly felt that tingling sensation that comes just before I orgasm. I was about to finish and I wanted him to help me.

'Brad. Quick, take my nipple in your mouth and suck it hard! That'll make me cum good for you."

He hesitated, but managed to reach out and grasp my left breast, and leaned his face forward. When his lips closed over my nipple I screamed out. "Yes, Oh yes, That's it, Yeah suck it hard!"

I came with a rush, and I bolted upright and hunched my pussy against my fingers. It was the hardest orgasm I have ever had using just my fingers and vibrator, and it seemed to go on and on. Finally I had to draw my knees together and fall back gasping. I vaguely remember calling out his name while it happened.

The young man looked sort of afraid. I must have looked as if I were having a fit or something, because now he looked at my pussy and back at my face as he asked: "You all right Ms. Harmon? I mean, did it happen? Was it good for you?"

Gasping and panting, I nodded. Then I rolled onto my side and grabbed his cock. "Now you! I have a secret way to make you shoot too. Just watch me, relax and feel what I'm doing. AND Don't try to do anything. Just let me do what I want and your going to cum really hard for me. OK?"

Like a little boy he lay back next to me and I bent over his abdomen and swept my hair over my neck so he could watch. I took his balls in one hand and grasped his cock at its base with my other. Holding it upright, I put my lips over it's head and began to swirl my tongue around. He moaned and started squirming.

"Hold still Brad. Don't stop me. I know what I'm doing and I don't want you to do anything to stop me, no matter what happens, don't stop me, do you understand?" He nodded.

I took a deep breath and tried to take as much as I could. I moved my head up and down, keeping my lips tightly girding his hard shaft. I pushed the tip of my tongue in the tiny slit in the head of his cock and was rewarded by more slippery pre-cum.

After a few minutes my jaws began to ache. He was so thick and long that I was forced to tilt my head further so I could get him down my throat. Holding my breath I resisted my urge to gag as I pushed my lips down to the base of his cock and moved my tongue back and forth. At last he began to moan.

Thank god, I thought, he's getting close. I was snorting, my mouth was drooling and I began to draw back so he would finish in my mouth and not down my throat. He began to thrust up and I fought to keep just the head of his cock in my mouth. Then he cried out.

"Gonna shoot! Trish, I'm gonna do it. TRISH! It's spurting!"

Yeah, I thought, here it comes. Oh my god, he's a horse. He had momentarily paused, and then he suddenly erupted in my mouth. Even if I hadn't wanted to swallow him, I couldn't have stopped myself. He actually ejaculated so hard that I could feel it gush against the back of my throat and I had to hold my breath or I would have choked.

I swallowed gulp after gulp of the thick stringy fluid, and still he came. I was surprised to find that the taste wasn't bad at all, and I was enjoying it. This was a first for me too.

When the jets tapered off I held some in my mouth and began to bob my head up and down his shaft again. I noticed that his balls had suddenly pulled up close to his body, almost slipping out of my right hand, then he lay back, moaning and gasping.

"I'm so sorry Trish, I never did that before. I never came that way."

I licked my lips and thought: "If that had been inside my slippery cunt, I would never been able to hold it all. And yes, I was proud.

I was his first. And I loved the power it gave me. On instinct I crawled up and pressed my lips to his, and let my tongue snake into his mouth. Surprisingly he returned my kiss and our tongues dueled for a long moment before our lips parted.

"Wow, he gasped. That was wonderful. Your so good."

Yess, I thought, now I have to teach you to return the favor, and if I'm lucky, I'll finally have a lover who can satisfy me as well as himself. We had both cum so I decided we should take a break and get something to eat.

After dinner, we chatted, and now he was more open to discussing sex and I offered to teach him how to make it good for a woman. Or to be more accurate, make it good for me.

There were no questions asked as we turned down the lanterns and headed for the bedroom. He would be with me tonight and it was my turn to enjoy his favors. Snuggling for a while and hugging and touching we finally settled down to more serious issues. And he was a willing student.

I began by telling him to suck my nipples. First teasingly, using the tip of his tongue and swirling it around each aureole until little bumps began to populate the pink circles. Then he began to drag his teeth gently up and down my nipples until they became hard erect areas of delirious sensitivity.

Little waves of sensations began to flow directly down to my pussy, causing me to begin to contract slowly. I couldn't hold still, and began to wiggle my ass. He noticed, and seemed to enjoy what he saw. He continued, but now his hands joined in and began to massage my breasts, giving me waves of sensations that I had never experienced before.

When his hand slid down my tummy I parted my legs as wide as possible and I softly gave instructions.

"Put your index finger in your mouth and make it wet Brad. Now gently slide it up and down the outside of my cunt. Yesssss, just like that. Feel that little pearl that's right at the top? That's my clit.

Gently, Brad, spread the slippery juices over it with the ball of your finger...... Yeaaaa just like that. Feel it swelling up?"

I wanted him to go down on me now but I was so delirious with the sensations going thru my body now that I simply didn't want anything to change. He actually began to improvise and not knowing what he was going to do next, was driving me insane.

Although I hadn't told him to do it, he began to slide his finger in and out of my pussy. Suddenly another joined the first and laying his palm over my clit, he began to roll his wrist back and forth. I kept rocking my ass thrusting up, and the sensations became even more intense.

Suddenly I couldn't catch my breath. I was unconsciously holding it, and waiting for the first orgasm to wash over me. Then it happened. And I began to sob and cry out.

"Yeah, oh yeah, Braddddddd, it's good honey. Keep doing it! Yes, oh yes, oh yeah, that way. God, don't stop. More just do more. I'm gonna cum Brad! It's coming! Oh god I'm cumming for you babeeeeee."

There are orgasms, and orgasms, this was well beyond an orgasm. It was so deliriously intense that I began to pound the bedding on either side with my outstretched arms and my back arched up. I was seething with an intense need to keep it going, when suddenly I screamed.

"More! More! More! Gimmee more! Hurt me! Oh god do something! Bite my nipples or something!"

Hell, I thought the world was going to end. I never dreamed I could feel anything like this. I was in a world of overwhelming sensations that left me breathless. And he kept his wrist fluttering over my cunt as his fingers continued to twist and turn just under my clit.

Then, I just collapsed. I moaned, "No, No more. Not now. Just wait for a minute. Just give me a second to catch my breath."

I think he was so pleased with himself that he couldn't, or didn't want to stop. And finally I had to push his hand away.

"Taste it! Lick your fingers Brad! Taste me! Let me watch you suck your fingers," I gasped.

He hesitated then put his fingers to his lips and began to suck each one.. Talk about erotic, I was so fucking hot just watching him lick my juices from his gooy fingers that I was ready again.

"How do I taste, Brad? Would you like to put your mouth over my pussy and lick me? Would you like to suck my clit into your mouth and run your tongue over it? I'll tell you how. Want to try that for me baby?"

He didn't seem offended or startled. I think he liked what he had done, and the way I had lost control. At last he had gained the confidence that had eluded him all his life.

By now I had recovered, but I was a wet mess. I mean I normally get juicy when I have a strong climax, but this kid had me dripping wet. I moved my hand down to see what had happened and accidentally brushed my palm over my exposed clit, and nearly passed out. My god I was sensitive.

"How?" he asked. "How do I do that. I mean do I just put my mouth there and stick my tongue in or something?"

"That's a good start, yeah. But kneel between my legs and let me put them over your shoulders, than bend forward and just slide your tongue over the soft folds and I'll tell you what feels good. OK?"

At first he was a bit clumsy. He didn't know what to do with his hands, so he just reached around the outsides of my thighs then curled his palms over, sort of pulling me towards his mouth.

Then he began. Oh my god did he ever. Perhaps it was just knowing that this young stud was lapping at my weeping cunt, or the fact that he had never done this before, I don't know. But as soon as I felt his breath and then his tongue dragging up and down my slit, I knew I was lost.

Perhaps he could read my body or maybe it was the way my breathing came in gasps each time he did something to make my pussy twitch. I don't really know, but while he was making salacious sucking sounds and stabbing his tongue in and out of my wet pussy, I was in another world of erotic sensations.

If he swirled his tongue's tip around my clit, I would moan and thrust up. When he gently bit at the soft inner folds of my vagina, I gasped. And when he fastened his lips over my clit, and moved his right hand to thrust two fingers into my pussy, I was lost in another cloud of delirious sensations.

I came in his mouth, smearing my wetness across his cheeks and chin. I was lost in another frenzy of shuddering orgasms that had no end, and he wouldn't pause or give me rest.

Perhaps he sensed my moaning was giving way to gasping for breath, or it might have been because I was contracting so hard on his fingers, I don't know but he finally stopped and crawled up and over me.

I don't know, but when he put his mouth to mine, I was lost. I parted my lips and stabbed my tongue into his mouth.

What happened next needed no instruction or thought. It was instinctive. I slid my hand down my tummy and grabbed his hard shaft. He drew his knees up slightly so I could direct his cock into my pussy and he slowly lowered himself as I took my hand away.

He was deep inside me.

At first, we held still. I was savoring the sensation of being filled. My pussy was still locked in that hard grip that squeezed hard around his cock, and my groins ached from the never ending contraction. I was savoring the closeness when he began to move.

Slowly, ever so slowly he began to move within me. The firm smooth shaft began to slide in and out. Not much, just enough to make me aware that something alive was deep in my body.

The head of his dick began to gently nudge the deepest part of my pussy and I began to thrust back. My god he was thick. He was stretching me open and actually tugging at the walls of my cunt, drawing me in and out with each movement.

I was going to be fucked and I wanted it so badly that I ached with need. He broke his kiss and lifted slightly. Now he was toying with me. He smiled down into my face and began to sway his shoulders back and forth, dragging his hard bare chest across my erect nipples.

He was taking me in a way, only dreams can do. He was instinctively playing with my mind and body. I didn't have to say a word.

When I began to thrust up more deliberately, he sensed it and returned it with longer strokes. When I would rock my hips and move my ass, he did the same, stabbing my vagina first from the left, then the right, sort of stirring the inside of my pussy with his cock.

The only thing he couldn't know, was that I was seething with anxiety. I loved the taunting ecstasy of having him alive inside me, but the torment was mounting beyond control. My control that is. I had a voracious appetite for his plunging cock and my body wanted to devour it.

My voice sounded small, almost childlike as I stared into his young face and whispered. "Fuck me. Please do it to me! I need it Brad. I need it more than you could ever imagine. Stroke in hard and deep. Make me cum all over your cock and give it to me. I want your cum to spurt in my pussy and fill me up. I need that now. Please?"

Again that innocent stare. And again a little nod before he began to lift his ass higher and thrust down hard. I wanted it! I needed it and I surrendered to my needs. I grunted and gasped. I thrust up hard to pound my clit against his pubic bone, I wanted to be taken and to be able to cum just feeling his hard cock driving in and out of my body.

My legs were now spread wide and held high. I was rolling my hips back and forth as if I were riding a horse, and I was in a frenzy of rolling contractions.

Now, almost there, I held my back arched, my ass held up high, my legs dropped and my heels dug in. Suddenly, he reached under my butt and slid his finger in.

I never dreamed it would be so intense or so wonderful. For the first time in my life I was being satisfied the way I had always dreamed of, but thought impossible. Wave after wave of sensations were rolling thru my belly and my cunt was churning with tingling shocks that took my breath away.

My voice rose in a squealing crescendo of babbling sounds. "Unh, unh, unh, yes, oh yeah, aaah, my god, yessss, oh oh oh,....................unh yessssssssssssss I am, I am, ohmygod yesssssssssss!"

I lifted my head, clamped my mouth to his shoulder and bit down hard. My hands raked down his back and across his ass and I screeched. "Cum in me! Shoot Brad. For me! Cum in my cunt! Honey,........... gimmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee your cum!"

He looked startled! He was feeling it! He was about to explode and he couldn't stop it. "Yes, Oh yes Trish, take it! Here it comes. Yeah, again, oh Trish again, again. I'm shooting in you."

It seemed to surprise him. I mean it was as if he didn't think it would happen. I was still clawing at him and shoving my pussy up against his pulsating loins, holding his spasming cock tightly inside me, when he slowly slumped down, and clasping me tightly, rolled over, dragging me to lay on his chest.

For perhaps ten minutes we lay that way, me atop him, until we stopped panting. I could feel his dick deep inside me and I deliberately contracted, squeezing it tightly. My god, he was still hard.

I pushed myself up and keeping his shaft deep inside, I slid my knees along either side of his hips so I could sit on his manhood. Putting my palms on his chest for support, I began to lift and drop back down on his penetrating rod. Up and down up and down, and the massive flow of our mixed cum began to suddenly find release and flow from around his cock.

He seemed proud of himself as he looked up and saw my smiling face. Reaching up he caught my bouncing breasts and trapped my nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Gently tugging and squeezing them, he began to arouse me again. I doubted that I could cum again but was enjoying watching his face.

Surprise. I orgasmed. I didn't feel it coming, and I had no build up, it just was there, and I tossed my head back and breathed out. Yoweeeeeeeeeeee! It hit me. I know he was startled because he quizzically looked at me and asked: "Again?"

"Oh yeah. Oooooh yeah, Brad, I did, oh boy, I did."

The next day we enjoyed sex from sunrise until the wee hours of night. It was a frenzy of erotic sex. I mean sex on the dock, sex on the kitchen counter, sex in the shower, sex bending over, you name it and we did it.

I even induced him to go up my back way. We enjoyed it, but it wasn't quite as exciting as I had hoped, but we both managed to cum that way. so we decided it would be saved for special occasions.

Brad graduated three weeks ago, and our wedding is scheduled for June. And this time I'm damn sure I won't chicken out. I like the thought of being married to a younger man. One who has been hand picked and trained. One who is in my comfort zone.

12