My Coming Out - A Friend's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was wide eyed. Even after all these years of marriage, this was one of my "housekeeping" tasks that he hadn't seen before. "OK," I said, bringing my legs closely together. "Take it out, slowly." After Gary had done this, I reached my arms up. "Pull me up, honey." He gently complied and when I was on my feet I parted my legs and pushed down with my abdominal muscles with all my might.

A mixture of soap, water, and, well, you know what, gushed out of me like a waterfall. Gary's look was priceless. "Oh, Honey," I said with my mock Southern draw, "You men just don't know what we women have to put up with, do you?"

Gary laughed sheepishly and shook his head. I sat back on the edge of the tub and ordered him to repeat the process. Three squeezes from the bulb, followed by another torrent from between my legs and I was totally spic and span. I handed Gary the bar of soap, "OK, baby. Now, I'm ready." He ran the bar across my arms and breasts and finally down between my legs. I let him run the bar back and forth across my vulva and gently pushed him back. Turning my back to him, I placed my hands on the wall and spread my legs, "OK, back there too." He gently rubbed the bar between my butt cheeks giving me a ticklish sensation as he finished.

We stood together as the spray washed off the thick later of soap that was on us. Gary reached over, turned off the water and grabbed the thick towel off the rack. Gently, he wiped the water off my back and breasts. Then, going down to his knees, he dried my legs and feet. During the process, I made absolutely sure that my legs were apart so that he had a clear view while I teased him by pointing out, "Oh, you missed this part...Oh, right here." Of course, he hadn't missed anything but I was just being positive that he was getting an eyeful of what he was going to be having.

When I was dry, I took the towel from him and dried him off in the same manner that he had used with me. As I got to my knees, I gently ran the towel over his cock and balls. He was already beginning to breathe heavily. I knew that he was in no mood to be teased any further.

I threw the towel down and we headed back into the bedroom. Gary turned to me and we shared a deep kiss. I pressed my breasts against him as hard as I could, at the same time pinning his hard cock firmly between us. He pushed me back onto the bed and I scooted backward spreading my legs for him. Just as an afterthought, I grabbed a pillow and put it under my butt.

Gary positioned himself and would have probably entered me immediately but, just for this evening, I wanted to try something a little different. Remembering Karen's little trick of two weeks ago, I resolved to give it a try. "Huh Uh, Honey. Come on. Let me. Come on." I whispered. At the same time, I reached down and wrapped my hand around my husband's tool.

Gary grinned and replied, "OK, go ahead." He repositioned himself to where he was supporting himself on his knees and both hands. He was giving me complete control.

I spread wide and pulled the stiff cock to where the head was brushing against my labia. "Don't move. Don't move." I cautioned, "Let me. Let me." Gary complied. I grasped the stiff shaft even tighter and rubbed the head back and forth until it was well lubricated from my moisture. Then, I moved the head up to my stiff clit, directing it up, down, across, and around.

The sensation and pure pleasure that the big, spongy cock head was giving me was absolutely exquisite. Yes, I've used vibrators in the past and, yes, I do have a couple in the nightstand next to the bed. However, at least to me, the sensations provided by a hard plastic cylinder are NOTHNG compared to those given to me by my husband's cock. Just no comparison!

I kept up my movements, varying them only to rub the head against my lips, obtaining even more moisture. My husband's big cock head glistened as I made little circles around my protruding clit. Gary was as fascinated with the sight as I was.

Finally, both of us looked up into each other's eyes. We were both gasping from the sheer pleasure that we were sharing. "Honey, you've got the greatest cock I've ever had," I whispered. I was dead serious. Yes, I may have had bigger but the way that Gary makes love to me; the way he makes me feel is like no other guy I've had. Corny? Maybe, but that's just the way it is. And, his complete lack of jealousy has done nothing except to make me love him more.

But now, the rubbing of his rigid shaft against my clit was having the desired effect. I could feel my approaching orgasm. I moved the cock head down to my labia and with one swift upward move of my hips buried most of that great cock inside me. "OK, Honey! Now! NOW!" I gasped.

Gary was more than ready. Reaching down and grabbing my hips, he buried the rest of his tool deep inside me. I yelled out, not from pain but from pure pleasure (I was so wet, that I easily accommodated him.) Gary began his thrusting; roughly, urgently.

I reached up dug my nails into his back, at the same time wrapping my legs around him and locking my ankles just about his butt. I couldn't help thinking to myself, "Now, THIS is more like it!" Although Doug had been absolutely great, his gigantic bulk had stretched my legs to the point that I don't think I could have taken someone like him on a nightly basis. As I learned later from Karen, she had, in a way, become accustomed to it but, for me, I don't think so.

But now, Gary's rough thrusting was having its effect on me. He hadn't been going for more than a couple of minutes when I began to feel the familiar sensations in my belly emanating outward, and taking over my entire being. I began to sob from the sheer pleasure and began kicking my legs. My mouth was wide open but I couldn't form any words; only a loud guttural moan, "Ooooooo!"

I felt Gary's hands tighten on my butt checks. Finally, he pulled back, almost to the point of taking his cock out; then slammed the tool back inside me with a force that almost knocked my breath out. "Oh, YEAH!" The big thing convulsed inside me; again and again.

Gary's body finally relaxed. I restored my legs to where they were again around him with my ankles firmly locked. We looked at each other with loving, thoroughly satisfied smiles.

"You know, Honey?" I whispered, "You and Karen seemed to be awfully satisfied with each other."

Gary smiled, "You and Doug didn't seem to be so dissatisfied."

I giggled, "Oh, I guess he was OK. Do you think we should see them again?"

Gary laughed, "I think it'll probably be OK. Now, what was the reason that you yelled so loud, when you were with Doug?"

"I'm sleepy. I'll tell you tomorrow or, better still, tomorrow night. OK?" Gary laughed and nodded his head.

We gradually released our grip on each other and Gary slipped out of me. I cuddled up against him and casually ran my fingertips over his now-limp member. In my best little Southern Girl draw, I purred, "Poor thing, he's tired."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine tomorrow night," was his rejoinder.

"I know and I can't wait." I replied. We both drifted off to sleep. It had been a fantastic night.