My Coming Out - Another Look Back

Story Info
The Atlanta Girl takes another trip back in time.
10.5k words
4.24
17k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah! At last! Thank Heaven that it's finally autumn in Atlanta! The summer here in Atlanta this year was positively brutal and I didn't think it would ever end. However, now, the weather is absolutely gorgeous and I feel really great.

It goes without saying that it's now time for FOOTBALL (yea!) which is something of a religion here in the South. Time for tailgate parties and a few weekend trips back to our Alma Mater, The University of Georgia in Athens (Go Dogs!). Of course, my husband, Gary, and I are huge fans. Although we're not season ticket holders, we usually manage to score tickets to just about every home game so; I was at my computer trying to find tickets for that weekend's game.

I was at the UGA website, looking for ticket information when I saw the tab for UGA faculty members. I leaned back in my chair and wondered to myself, "I wonder if HE is still there?" Following the links, I tracked through the web site to the appropriate department and, sure enough, HE was still there.

(OK, at this point, I have to be concerned with protecting his identity, so from here on out I must refer to him only as Professor 'X'. I would certainly never do anything to jeopardize his position.)

I stared at the name for a few moments and my memories went back to a time and a place that I will never forget. As I gazed at the name, I stifled a chuckle and shook my head. Had THAT really happened? Had I ACTUALLY done that?

(Another quick aside; I have to apologize to my readers whom I inadvertently lied to in my first story. I said then that, during my time at UGA, I had never indulged in a one night stand. Technically, I was correct; my experience with Professor 'X' was a "one afternoon stand". Whew! I'm glad I got that out of the way!)

My thoughts were interrupted by my husband who had just walked in, "Hey, what's so funny?" My face reddened as I looked up at him.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking about something that happened back at school."

"Nothing, my butt", was Gary's reply. "Come on. Give. What were you laughing about?"

I leaned back further in my chair. "Well, you remember, I told you that I was involved with one of my Professors. I told you about it shortly after we met."

Gary thought for a few seconds. "Oh, yeah, right. Now I remember. It was just for one time, right?"

"Right", I replied. "Just seeing his name reminded me of the time that we, you know, got together."

Suddenly a silence came over the room as Gary and I just looked at each other. "Well?" he finally said, "Are you going to tell me about it and why you have that smile on your face?"

I looked back at him trying to think of how to explain what had happened. Finally, with a slight smile on his face, Gary queried, "Is it something that's worth a story?"

I laughed out loud, "You know, I think you're right. Now, go away and give me a few days to put it down on paper." And so, "Dear Readers", this is what happened.

It was during my junior year at UGA, during the spring semester, that I first encountered Professor 'X'. I had never seen him before but I decided that I would take his class as an elective since it would probably help me further down the line in my career. I can't tell you the course or even the department that Professor 'X' was in because someone familiar with UGA would probably be able to guess his identity. However, I can tell you that the course was (and is) definitely not one that students took to pad their GPAs. In fact, the course was downright brutal; a real nightmare.

Still, this didn't intimidate me when I registered for the course and I was determined to be ready for it from my first day in class. On that first day, I walked into the classroom and, for the first time, saw Professor 'X'. It sounds stupid now, but I think my jaw dropped immediately. I mean, if a man could ever be described as "ridiculously handsome", it was Professor 'X'! He was obviously of Mediterranean descent; olive skinned with thick, curly black hair and dazzlingly brilliant white teeth which were apparent every time he smiled. He appeared to be in his mid-forties but his stocky build didn't appear to have one trace of fat. And, that great build was further accented by his impeccable taste in clothing. I believe that in every class he wore a turtle neck with an obviously expensive sport jacket, looking every bit the learned college professor he was.

I took a seat in the fourth or fifth row of the classroom, trying hard not to stare at the Professor. It wouldn't have mattered. From the very first day, Professor 'X' was surrounded by three blonde sorority sisters who flitted around him like flies around honey. I hated all three of them right away. I mean, they were SO obvious! It was plain to see that all three of them were "rich bitches", I mean, even though it was still early in the year; all three had deep tans which became even deeper after the Spring Break (I figured that they had gone to Cancun or someplace like that). At any rate, they wore their little sun dresses showing their ample cleavage and sat in the front row with their legs crossed showing everything but, well, you get the picture. I sat next to a street wise Puerto Rican chick who referred to them as "Las Tres Putas". I don't speak Spanish but I think it loosely translates to "The Three Whores". I agreed with her a hundred percent.

Maybe I was wrong but I figured that they wouldn't be above screwing Professor 'X' for a passing grade in the course. Yes, yes, I know; that stuff isn't supposed to go on in college but it does, no matter how much the school administration denies it. There have been a hundred polices written at UGA that are supposed to forbid any hanky panky between faculty and students (especially when it comes to grades) but it still happens. As for me, I would rather have flunked out of school than screwed a professor for a grade and I suppose that's what made me hate the "Sorority Sluts" even more. (As you might have guessed, I wasn't in any Sorority!)

Be that as it was, I buckled down and burned a little midnight oil to get through the course. As a matter of fact, I ACED that sucker! However, it just so happened that during the last week of classes I was invited to an afternoon party, so I had to "dress up" a bit since the event was going to start shortly after Professor 'X's class. As I entered the classroom (in my own little sun dress) and made my way back to my regular seat in the middle of the classroom I looked up and saw Professor 'X' gazing intently my way. Like a complete dork, I looked around; "OH MY GOD, IS HE LOOKING AT ME?" There was no doubt; that gorgeous hunk WAS looking at me! As I sat down, I crossed my legs and smiled at him. Showing those brilliant white teeth, Professor 'X' smiled back at me. All I could think of was, "Oh......My......God!"

For the rest of the class, I could see Professor 'X' occasionally look my way. I briefly thought about approaching him on the way out of class but, naturally, the "three whores" quickly grouped around him, so I made my way out of the classroom and to my party. That was the last time that Professor 'X' looked my way so I chalked the whole thing off as a "nothing" event.

So, I aced my final (and the course) and forgot about Professor 'X'. As the spring semester ended, I registered for a couple of classes during the summer session and resumed my job at the campus book store.

In the middle of July, I was behind my computer at the store, busily entering some book orders when a somewhat familiar voice interrupted me, "Why, hello Lisa." I looked up and to my complete shock looked into the face of Professor 'X'! I could feel my cheeks getting red. This was the closest I had ever been to him! "MY GOD, HE'S EVEN MORE HANDSOME UP CLOSE!" was all that I could think.

I jumped to my feet as Professor 'X' smiled at me and reached his hand out. I put my own hand out, hoping that he wouldn't notice how it was shaking. He continued to smile at me. "I thought I remembered you. You know that you were one of only two "A's" that were awarded for that class. I was very impressed with your logic and reasoning on your final."

"Oh, I, well, thank you, oh, well, thank you," I stammered. "OH MY GOD, I'M SUCH A DORK!" I screamed to myself. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

Professor 'X' continued smiling, "Well, you did very well and I just wanted to compliment you. Also, I need to special order three books. Can you take my order?"

"Oh, gosh. I'd be glad to!" was my response. Professor 'X' gave me the titles and authors for the three books and I entered the information into my computer. "These should be in, in about five to seven days."

"Oh, that's very good", he replied, still smiling. He hesitated and continued, "Tell me, would you please call me immediately when they come in? I mean, could you personally call me?"

"Oh, of course. I'd be glad to," my words stumbled out. "I'll call you, first thing."

"That's fantastic," he said. "I'll look forward to your call." With that, he waved farewell and left. I think I gawked at him until he was completely out of sight. I felt like banging my head against my computer. I had acted like a star struck teenager!

A few days later, I was again at my work computer when a message appeared that a number of my special orders had come in. I went back to the receiving area, picked them up and returned to my desk. As I was checking the orders, I noticed that the books that Professor 'X' had ordered had arrived. I looked up his telephone number and called him.

When I identified myself Professor 'X' sounded pleased, "Lisa, I'm so glad to hear from you. Do you have my books?" I responded that I did and that he could pick them up anytime. There was a brief silence and then he replied, "You know, I'm really sort of in the middle of something and, well, would it be too much trouble for you to deliver them to me?"

Well! Now that WAS a shock! I thought quickly and replied, "I suppose I could, except that I don't have a car. Where do you live?"

Professor 'X' sounded disappointed, "Oh, that's a shame. I live all the way over in the ....... Apartments". I knew exactly where it was. It was just off campus and not more than a couple of miles from the bookstore.

"Hey, that's no problem," I replied. "I'll be glad to bring them over. I don't mind a little walk."

His voice took on a more positive tone, "Lisa, that would be fantastic! When can I expect you?"

I told him that I would be getting off work shortly; that it wouldn't take me more than an hour and that I would be there by 4:00 PM. Now, he sounded really pleased, "I'm looking forward to seeing you."

To a lot of students, walking that distance would have been a real pain. However, to me, it was nothing. I've always loved to walk for both the relaxation and the exercise. Even today, Gary and I take frequent hikes up in the North Georgia mountains and it's nothing for us to walk ten or even fifteen miles.

So, at quitting time, I tucked Professor 'X's books into my backpack, laced up my Adidas, put on my baseball cap (UGA with the Bulldog logo, naturally) and headed out. It was a fairly cool day (for July) and the walk was very pleasant.

I arrived at Professor 'X's apartment building and went into the lobby. Although I had been past the building several times, I had never been inside. I was totally blown away; it was absolutely luxurious! As the heavy glass door closed behind me, all the street noise disappeared. The air inside was cool and fresh; the walls were covered with mirrored tiles and there was a small fountain with gently circulating water.

I climbed the thickly carpeted stairs to the second floor and walked down the hallway to Professor 'X's apartment. I was right on schedule; even a couple of minutes early. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door opened almost immediately and there stood Professor 'X' wearing, of all things, a dark blue cashmere robe. At first, I was a bit taken aback but I quickly recovered when he flashed that gorgeous smile, "Lisa, I'm so glad you could come over. Please come in."

I stepped into the apartment and looked around. My gosh, what a palace! The place was fantastic! The floor was covered by the deepest shag carpet that I had ever seen; the walls were covered with all styles of art and the furniture was absolutely impeccable. The lighting was just right; not too dim and not too bright. To say I was impressed would have been the understatement of the year!

Professor 'X' pretended not to notice the way I was gawking around as he examined the books that I had taken from my backpack, "Oh yes, these are exactly what I need for my research. I'm so glad that you were able to bring them over."

"Oh, I was glad to", was my stuttering response, "I suppose I should be going."

He smiled back at me, "Oh, don't be in a hurry. I was just about to make myself a drink. Can I make you a White Russian? Do you like them?"

"Oh yes. That's my favorite drink." I blurted out. Oh yeah, right, my favorite drink. In all my years, I had never had anything but beer and wine (and, cheap wine, at that)!

"Oh, good", Professor 'X' smiled, "I'll make one for each of us." As he prepared the drinks, I continued to look around. It was like another world to me.

Professor 'X' brought the drink to me, motioned me to a chair and seated himself across from me. I could see him glancing occasionally at my legs as we chatted. He obviously liked what he saw as I was wearing a pair of extremely short grey shorts. I smiled back at him and sipped at the drink. Although it was very sweet, I think I finished the drink in less than ten minutes. I began to notice that there was a very warm sensation in my stomach and my conversation soon began to be punctuated with a giggle (or two). The Professor didn't miss a beat, "Would you like another one?"

I nodded and handed my glass to him. As he made another drink, I walked over to look at some of the beautiful art work on the wall. While I was looking, I noticed that the warm sensation in my belly was getting even warmer and that my legs were a bit woozy. That was SOME strong drink!

The Professor finished preparing my drink and I walked over to take it from him. He looked into my eyes and then down and said, with a smile, "Lisa, are you cold?"

"No", was my puzzled response. Then I looked down to where his gaze was fixed. My nipples were so hard that they could have been seen from clear across the room! I mean, I was wearing a sheer bra with just a white tee shirt, so it would have been impossible to miss them!

I giggled furiously, "Uh, no, I'm not cold. I mean, maybe." Professor 'X' broke out laughing, "Oh, that's OK." As I took the drink and began sipping it he again looked at my erect nipples, "Actually, they're quite attractive."

I could fell the heat in my face. I murmured back, "Thank you."

We went back to our chairs and for the next few minutes made some small talk. Now, however, the atmosphere was getting a bit heavier. The Professor now seemed to be looking at my legs and breasts with even more interest. I quickly finished my second drink. The alcohol was really taking effect. "How about one more?" he asked. I quickly nodded, "Just one more."

I stood up and reached out my empty glass. Professor 'X' took my glass but, instead of going to make another drink, he placed both our glasses on a table and bent to kiss me. I was certainly in no mood to resist.

I may have mentioned it before but there are some guys who just do not know how to kiss. It's tough for me to explain but suffice it to say that these guys are either too rough or too soft or are too busy trying to ram their tongue down my throat. Professor 'X' was nothing like that. Just like everything else about him, his kiss was perfect. I shivered as his strong hands grasped my upper arms. The light aroma of his cologne was almost as intoxicating as the two stiff drinks that I had gulped down. He leaned back slightly and brushed the back of his hand across my stiff nipples. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. This was totally different from most of the grabby college guys I had dated; this was someone who clearly knew their way around a woman's body!

Still smiling, he stepped back from me and seated himself looking up at me. "Lisa, why don't you remove your top?" I looked down at him. All I could think was, "Uh Oh, I didn't expect this." I knew where this was going. A small part of me felt some apprehension; however, the combination of the surroundings, the alcohol, and my utter awe of being the object of his attention overrode everything else.

I crossed my arms and pulled the tee shirt over my head. Then, reaching my hands behind me, I unclasped my bra and shrugged it off, letting it drop to the floor. I was totally unsure of what to do so I put my hands on my hips and smiled down at him.

Professor 'X' was clearly enjoying the view. "Lisa, you have very beautiful breasts."

I suppose it was due to the alcohol but all I could do was giggle like a school girl. As I said, most of what I had experienced (sexually) up until now was grabby college guys whose first thought was just to get into my panties. I was almost totally unaccustomed to a man who knew how to take their time.

He continued looking up at me for a few seconds and finally spoke in that deep authoritative "professor" tone, "Lisa, I want you to slowly walk over to the wall and back again." My eyes widened. No guy had ever asked me to "model" for him! I kept my hands on my hips and did as he requested. It was only a short distance but I walked as slowly as possible. It took me more than a few seconds to do as he requested.

I completed my walk and returned to stand directly in front of him. As I looked into his eyes I could see that his normal calm demeanor was clearly being replaced by something else. He was no longer smiling. In that deep resonant tone he said, "Now, Lisa, I'd like you to take off your bottom."

I think I visibly gulped. In my almost drunken stupor I had figured that this was coming but hadn't expected it to happen this way. No matter. I unlaced and kicked off my shoes. Standing up, I looked down at him and hooked my thumbs under both my "short" shorts and panties. Taking another deep breath, I pushed them down past my knees and ankles and kicked them away. Now, I stood stark naked in front of the good professor.

His gaze passed from my eyes, past my breasts, and down to my crotch. The calm dispassion that he had always displayed in the classroom, and up until now, was gone. I could see that his own breathing was speeding up. He seemed to be struggling with his composure but still said in that authoritative voice, "Again, Lisa, walk over to the wall and back."

By this time, the alcohol was beginning to give me a somewhat false sense of confidence. Keeping my hands on my hips, I again made my way across the room. As I made my slow journey, I became aware of how great the deep shag carpet felt on my bare feet. I had succumbed to the atmosphere in the apartment. I mean, let's face it. In college, there are not a lot of places to get away for sex. In my own case, I had made it in back seats, dorm rooms, and even cemeteries (but you already know about that!). THIS was entirely different and the combination of the atmosphere, the alcohol, and this gorgeous man were too much to resist.

I reached the wall and confidently turned around for my walk back. Suddenly, I froze in my tracks. Professor 'X' had totally opened his robe, revealing that he did not have one stitch of clothing underneath! He did not make a move, resting his elbows on the arms of the chair. His look was almost expressionless.

I think my eyes almost bulged out of my head. Whatever I expected was certainly nothing like this. I blinked and began my stroll back to him. Now, just WHAT was going to happen?