My Coming Out - Another Look Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I had kept my hands on my hips, trying to look cool, my mind was going wild. I stopped, no more than a two or three feet from him, and looked down into his face. He looked back up at me; confidently, expectantly. His arms had not moved; now he opened his legs wide. There was absolutely no doubt what he wanted from me.

I ran my tongue across my lips and took yet another deep breath. Well, it was way too late to run now. My little strip tease and modeling act had pretty much insured that. I dropped to my knees and placed my (now shaking) hands on the tops of his thighs. He made no move and his expression became even more expectant; now, perhaps, even a bit arrogant.

I leaned my head back to take a take a good look at what the good professor had exposed to me. Just as I had thought (and perhaps had even fantasized about) his cock was just like the rest of him; totally impressive. Although it was just a little longer than average (maybe seven inches or so), what really took me aback was its width. I mean, it wasn't just thick; it was EXTREMELY thick. Even though it wasn't close to being erect, I could see that it was a match for the professor's stocky body. Professor 'X' could see that I was impressed and made a small, almost imperceptible, movement of his hips causing the big appendage to swing slightly back and forth.

I tentatively reached out grasped the big thing in my right hand. Now, I could really get a sense of how thick it really was. As I said, it wasn't yet erect but I could just barely get my hand around it. Up until now, the thickest cock I had ever taken was from Ari (you know all about him from an earlier recounting). However, I could see that Professor 'X' was clearly thicker. I bent down slightly and began to run my tongue over the soft cock head; first across, then in an up and down motion. At this, I could feel the big thing begin to stiffen.

As I began to lick at the bottom and sides of the shaft, I couldn't help but notice how dark the big thing was. As I said, Professor 'X' had a very olive complexion but his cock was even darker which contrasted against my own white skin. However, I completely forgot about that as the big pole became totally engorged.

I again leaned back slightly to take another good look at the big thing. As I held it in my hand, I could only say "Holy Shit" under my breath. It was now so thick that I couldn't get my hand around it; I mean it wasn't even close! Even with Ari, I was almost (but not quite) able to touch my middle finger to my thumb when I was holding his cock (while giving him head). However, with Professor 'X', I couldn't even get my middle finger anywhere close to my thumb! That's how thick it was!

I began to attempt to get my lips over the wide cock head but it was an almost impossible task. I remember saying to myself, "Relax, Relax", as I stretched my lips (and jaw) wider than I had ever attempted. Finally, due to all the saliva I was creating; I was actually able to get the head inside my mouth. The only sounds in the apartment were my muffled moans as I tried to get a little more of the massive pole inside.

For his part, the good professor remained still (probably watching and enjoying the spectacle) as I did my best to accommodate his stiff rod. After a few minutes, I had managed to relax my mouth and jaw muscles and I was now able to awkwardly move my head back and forth over the gigantic shaft. Even with my best effort, I could get no more than three or four inches into my mouth. My pathetic muffled moans became even louder.

After a few minutes, I dared to open my eyes and look up. He now had a lewd, almost obscene smile on his face. My jaw was beginning to really ache!

Finally, Professor 'X' gently pushed me back until his cock came out of my mouth. I gasped with relief as my mouth and jaws were able to return to their normal position. The professor gently lifted me by my upper arm to a standing position. As he turned me around, I thought that he was going to lead me to the bedroom; however, after one step he turned me to face him and firmly sat me down on a large ottoman that was close to the chair.

I had noticed the ottoman when we had sat down. It was a large rectangle object, covered with some sort of very plush velour and obviously very heavy. As my butt came into contact with the material, it felt very good; almost erotic.

Professor 'X' stepped back and removed his robe. Although he was probably in his middle forties, he was in tremendous shape and heavily muscled.

But he was clearly not interested in showing off that body. He quickly dropped to his knees and pushed me back until I was flat on my back. I certainly didn't try to play hard to get. The sight of that big cock had really pushed a button and my legs came apart without the slightest protest.

Although my head was hanging over the back of the ottoman, I didn't care. The feel of the plush velour on my back and butt was absolute heaven. I gently writhed across the material, luxuriating in its sensuous touch.

Professor 'X' gently positioned my legs so that my ankles were resting on his shoulders. Coincidently, the ottoman was at just the precise height so that my vagina was readily available to him. (When I look back on it, I don't think that it was such a coincidence. The good professor probably scoured every furniture store in Athens to find the right size!)

I let my hands hang over the side of the ottoman as the professor moved in. I gasped and gently moaned as he began to massage my labia with the huge cock head. He was the complete opposite of almost all the guys I had slept with. With them, it seemed all they wanted to do was to jam it in me as soon as they possibly could. It wasn't that way with Professor 'X'. He continued with his gentle massage until my pussy was thoroughly saturated.

I wanted to raise my head so that I could see the big pole but I was totally content to lie there, just as I was. Finally, I could no longer feel my pussy being rubbed and could feel the huge head being carefully placed at my opening. My legs quivered as my gasping and moans became even more pronounced. I opened my eyes but all I could see was the ceiling, wall, and furniture spinning around. Professor 'X' gave a gentle nudge and I could feel my little coochie giving way and accepting the cock head.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," was all that I could muster. There were no words to describe the feeling. With the cock head now firmly inside me, the professor now moved to totally penetrate me. With his strong hands he clasped the back of my knees, spread my legs even wider, and gave another gentle nudge putting another inch or two inside me. I reached down and grabbed the legs of the ottoman, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhhh! My!! GOD!!!!" I began gasping even louder.

Then, with one final lunge, Professor 'X' rammed the remainder of the big thing into me. I squeezed the legs of the ottoman with all my might, "OH JESUS!! OH MY GOD!!!!" He remained perfectly still for a few moments, as if sensing that I needed time to get used to the immenseness of his thick tool. My gasping continued unabated. Again, the combination of the surroundings, the alcohol, and now, the giant object inside me had kicked me into some sort of weird "sensory overload". And, although I was acutely aware of the sheer width of that tool, any discomfort that I felt was rapidly being overridden by feelings of pure pleasure.

Finally, the good Professor began some short, tentative back and forth movements. Now, I gasped my approval, "Yes....Yes....Yes...." With every "Yes", the length and speed of the movements increased to a pace that threatened to take my breath away. He was a veritable machine, never resting, even for an instant. Nothing could be heard in the apartment over my gasping and moaning and the loud slapping noises made by his stocky frame slamming against my butt and thighs.

Suddenly I became conscious that the Professor's movements had stopped. However, in my haze, I now became aware that my butt was thrusting itself completely off the ottoman, again and again, each time bringing about another sensation of pleasure. My entire body quivered as the first waves of my orgasm swept over me. I shook my head back and forth, gritting my teeth, trying to choke back my sobbing, gasping for breath but it was no use. Finally, I gave up, "Yes!!!! Yes!!!! YES!!!!" I was still squeezing the legs of the ottoman but now my legs were frantically kicking; totally out of control.

Gradually, the waves of my orgasm subsided but the good Professor was far from finished. Abruptly, he pulled back until his huge cock fairly popped out me. "Roll over", he abruptly commanded. I released my death grip on the legs of the ottoman and, with my quivering arms, turned over. With great precision, Professor 'X' arranged me until I was "just so", pushing me forward so that my knees were gripping the sides of the ottoman and my head was hanging over the other side. I reached down, again grabbing the legs of the heavy object and waited for the inevitable.

Again, I gasped loudly as I felt the large cock head being reintroduced to my now totally-compliant vagina. And, again, the good Professor gradually eased it inside me. However, now, I could feel him stiffen his body, as if he were getting ready for some great physical act requiring great exertion. I felt his strong hands tighten around the cheeks of my butt. Even now, I can still remember a brief instant when I breathed to myself, "Uh Oh" when he suddenly rammed the entire length of his cock inside me.

My head jerked up, "OHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Every nerve in my body now seemed to be fixated on the gigantic rod that seemed to be on the verge of splitting me coupled with the feeling of the ottoman against my swollen nipples. Professor "X" was blissfully unconcerned. Again, his movements took on a machine-like quality. However, now, they took on an almost savage characteristic, as if he intended to batter me into total submission. The ottoman must have weighed a ton. I mean it didn't even budge as the good Professor continued his hammering of me. Again, my moans were punctuated only by the loud slapping of his body against mine. My hands alternated between squeezing the legs of the ottoman and grabbing huge handfuls of the shag carpet. Looking back on it, I'm surprised that I didn't tear the carpet apart!

Suddenly, the Professor drove the entire length of his cock into and stopped. His voice was measured, calm, and authoritative, "Do you like that Lisa? Do you like that?"

I couldn't stop my moaning; even to form a simple word. I lifted my head and nodded. No sooner than I had made that simple gesture, the relentless pounding resumed. I had totally acquiesced. For the next several minutes, the pattern continued; merciless ramming followed by a calm dispassionate inquiry. Each time I would nod or whimper a soft "Yes".

Finally Professor 'X' stopped and withdrew his cock. "Roll back over, now!" he ordered. I weakly pushed myself up and complied, again feeling the velour against my back and butt. Instantly, the Professor was between my legs repositioning his cock in my now-aching pussy. This time, however, he let my ankles rest again on his shoulders. "Give me your hands, Lisa. Now!" I reached my limp arms up to him and, with one motion, he grabbed them by the elbows and again, drove his entire length into me.

In one breath I let out both a squeal and a shriek (if that's possible!), "Oh, Ah, My GOD!". Again, I could feel the Professor's body stiffen; I knew what was to follow.

However, there was absolutely nothing I could do. My body had the consistency of a wet noodle. I had totally submitted; I was totally under his control. He now began his rhythmic, back and forth motion. Being gripped by my elbows, in that half-sitting position, it felt as if I was sitting on a huge object, not unlike a baseball bat; honestly, it seemed as if it was going to tear me apart!

If I had been in "sensory overload" before, I was now in a "triple overload" state. I was in a total haze; my eyes nearly glazed over and my hair flying everywhere as he roughly jerked me back and forth. (It's a wonder that I didn't get a whiplash!) Suddenly, he pulled me forward and, although I was twisted like a pretzel, I could now look down and see the object that was sending me to another planet.

It sounds totally stupid now but when I saw that big pole, firmly inside my helpless little coochie, I almost went out of my mind! All I could think was, "My God, how did I get that big thing inside me?" That visual image was all that I needed to push me completely over the top.

The contractions in my abdomen took over entire body and, again, I could see my feet kicking furiously. My hair was down in my face and my eyes were glazed but I could still see the outline of the Professor's lewd smile. He was obviously pleased that he had screwed this small town college girl into an incoherent mess. My entire body became one quivering piece of flesh as my orgasm reached its peak. If we had been in the middle of Sanford Stadium, I wouldn't have noticed it!

As I came back down from my "orgasmic high", the Professor released his grip on my elbows and, backed away from me. Again, there was an almost imperceptible "pop" as the head of the huge pole left my vagina. Professor 'X' abruptly stood up and pulled me to my feet. To say that my legs were Jell-O was a total understatement. I couldn't have walked a step if the room had been on fire. However, that didn't seem to bother the Professor. Holding me tightly by the arm, he led me over to his chair. Seating himself, he pulled me down to my knees, positioning me between his legs. In the same calm, authoritative voice that he had used since I had entered his apartment, he commanded, "Alright Lisa. Finish me. Now."

There was absolutely no hesitation on my part. Still gasping from my unbelievably intense orgasm, I seized the huge shiny pole with my right hand and gave it one or two tentative tugs while trying to catch my breath. However, Professor 'X' was in no mood to concern himself with any respiratory concerns that I might have. Putting his hand on the back of my head, he roughly pushed me down until the huge thing was in my face. "I said, now!" he ordered.

I brushed my hair back from my face and bent to my task. Again, spreading my lips to an almost impossible circumference, I was able to accept the huge head into my mouth. And, again, I began repeating my mantra of, "Relax, Relax." I took a deep breath and, relaxing my jaw, forcing another few inches inside. That was my absolute limit; I couldn't take another micro inch. Muffling an anguished moan, I now moved awkwardly my head up and down on the engorged pole. It again felt like my jaw was going to break.

I don't know what caused me to forget something that I had previously learned. Maybe it was the alcohol; maybe it was the two thunderous orgasms that Professor 'X' had given me; maybe I was just being stupid. No matter; I had forgotten my "Cardinal Rule of Giving Head" which was to NEVER let the guy ejaculate in my mouth unless he was standing over me.

Again, I don't know what came over me. And, I didn't realize what was happening (and what was going to happen) until it was WAY too late. Suddenly, the good Professor's body stiffened and the huge cylinder in my mouth began to convulse. All I could think was, "Oh Shit! OH SHIT!!!"

No sooner than those thoughts raced through my mind, the Professor slapped my hands away and, with his own big rough hands, captured my head in a vice-like grip. Simultaneously, he let out a loud, "Oh, yeah!!! Ahhh!!!"

With the initial convulsion, I felt (and tasted) the first of the Professor's essence. However, the second convulsion was really the beginning of my "downfall". That second convulsion was accompanied by a spurt of hot, sticky liquid that filled up every bit of space in my mouth that hadn't been previously occupied by that impossibly large cock. Totally helpless, I gagged as the enormous pole convulsed, again and again, each time rocketing even larger amounts of semen into my oral cavity.

I struggled to swallow but it was almost impossible due to the position of my head. I tried to let some of the liquid run out of my mouth but the sheer width of that big damn pole in my mouth wouldn't even let me do that. There was no place for that flood of semen to go! I continued to gag, making sounds that I can only describe as some animal being strangled. The Professor's grip didn't loosen once. He was determined to get every drop of his liquid down my throat. I became aware of a burning sensation in my nasal cavity. I could only scream to myself, "Oh Shit! It's going up (and out) my nose! OH SHIT!"

With every ounce of energy I could muster, I somehow managed to get my head tilted back which enabled me to at least to attempt to get some of the liquid down my throat. All that could now be heard were my muffled moans accompanied by a pathetic mixture of gagging and gulping. I'm still not sure how I was able to breath. I suppose I was able to somehow force some air down through my nose (I sure wasn't able to get any through my mouth). At any rate, over the next several seconds (and aided by gravity) I was able to get the entire amount of semen down my throat.

Gradually, the Professor relaxed his grip on my head and I slowly drew my head back so that the big cock slipped out of my mouth. The damn big thing was still half erect, as if it wanted even more. I was still gagging, burping, and mildly retching from the good Professor's orgasm. I looked up at him and though he now looked a bit disheveled, he had the same lewd, arrogant smile on his face. I thought to myself, "You bastard!"

I reached both my hands up and encircled (or tried to encircle) the big pole. Then I gritted my teeth and squeezed the big thing with all the strength I could bring to bear. Professor 'X' yelled, almost at the top of his lungs, "AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!".

I looked up at the Professor innocently and said in my best "little girl" voice, "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to finish you." I looked back at his cock. My vicious squeeze had forced out several more drops of semen; so much that it was dripping down the thick shaft and over my fingers. I kept my innocent look as I gently licked across my fingers and up the shaft, taking care to capture every drop. The good Professor's arrogant smile was gone. He visibly gulped and kept a tight grip on the arms of his chair as I completed my task. His disheveled appearance was even more pronounced as he seemed to realize that he had gone just a bit too far. I looked back down at his cock. It was now totally limp. It was now my turn to get a bit arrogant.

I rose to my feet and, placing my hands on my hips, looked down at him without a trace of a smile. "Hey, you OK?" For the first time, his face and eyes had a look of uncertainty. He silently nodded.

I turned away from him and retrieved my clothes. I insured that I stood directly in front of him as I put on my panties and shorts followed by my bra and tee shirt. Professor 'X' didn't even budge, watching me without a word, his cock still exposed (and totally spent). It was a little humorous; the Professor had totally lost his air of authority.

I carefully adjusted my baseball cap and slipped into the straps of my backpack, "Well, thanks for the drink. Take care." I stepped to the door and turned the knob, "Hey, aren't you going to say good by?"

Professor 'X' seemed to come to his senses. Jumping up, he closed his robe and stepped over to me. "Thank you for coming over Lisa", he said softly. Then, as an afterthought, he added, "You are really remarkable."

I smiled up at him and kissed him good by. "Why, thank you", I responded demurely.

I stepped out into the corridor and made my way down the steps. As I went through the apartment lobby, I looked at myself in the tiled mirrors. "Oh, my GOD!" I was a complete mess! Although my hair wasn't in too bad a shape, my eyes were swollen and red-rimmed; as if I had been on a two day crying jag. I reached around to an outside pocket of my backpack for a pair of sunglasses. As I stood there looking at my reflection, I sniffed. The burning in my throat and nasal cavity were even worse. My jaw was aching so badly it felt like I had just had dental surgery. I shook my head and headed out the lobby door.