My Coming Out - My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 15 minutes of conversation, Gary placed one hand over the mouthpiece to the phone and mouthed the words, "OK"? while at the same time shrugging his shoulders.

This time I couldn't hide my reaction. I took a very visible deep breath and nodded. For the next few minutes we worked out the "ground rules" for our meeting. First, there were no commitments being made and we needed to confirm that everyone would be comfortable with the arrangements.

Gary then asked Mike if, in the event that we did get serious, he would mind if we took some pictures and/or videos (I had previously told Gary that I would go along with this). Mike's reply was that he didn't mind as long as we gave our word that the pictures wouldn't end up on the web.

For the first time in the conversation, I laughed out loud, "Believe me, you can be absolutely sure that nothing will be published. You don't know how safe you are from that happening!"

Mike laughed and said that he was now sure that he wanted to meet us. After a few "housekeeping" details were ironed out, we set up the time, date (the following Friday), and place for our meeting.

We were about to end the call when I casually mentioned to Mike, "You know, we really enjoyed your photos." He thanked me and told me that he had put my photo on the chair so as to prove that he was the one in the photo.

That seemed to make sense to me but suddenly thought to myself, "Hmm, if that's the reason, why did he send three photos?" Suddenly, the answer came to me. He was trying to make a point. As far as I was concerned, he had made his point perfectly fine.

The week passed quickly and uneventfully. However, for some reason, Gary's lovemaking (we made love two times during the week) seemed to take on some added intensity. I don't know how or why I felt this; maybe it was just my imagination. During that week we said very little about our upcoming meeting on Friday night. Suffice to say, I found myself thinking about it more than a few times.

Friday afternoon, I left work a couple of hours early and went straight home. I had already laid out the clothes that I was going to wear. I have a strapless (bra top)white sun dress that I like to wear on occasion and I thought it would be perfect. I'm one of those idiots that like to spend a lot of time at the pool and beach so the white dress provided a perfect contrast to my dark tan. With a pair of "peep toe" white pumps with skinny T-straps and I was ready to go.

Stepping out of the shower I toweled off and began to dress. Gary had arrived while I was in the shower and was now getting ready. I started to put on my panties but hesitated. I had selected a pretty ordinary pair of panties but suddenly thought to myself, well, "Dress to Impress." I reached into my lingerie draw and took out my newest (and most expensive) pair of panties. I had made a trip to Victoria's Secret two weeks before and had bought them specifically for Gary. The panties were embroidered satin and lace; I knew that Gary would be crazy about them. It seemed somehow wrong that a total stranger might be the first to see them but I thought, what the heck, if it comes to that, Gary will see them too.

I finished dressing and sat on our bed to put on my pumps. About that time, Gary came out of the shower and took a long look at me. "Damn, you look good," was his reaction to my "look".

I stood up and replied, "Hey, you never heard of, if ya got it, flaunt it?" We both laughed.

After Gary dressed, he picked up his camera bag and we headed out. We agreed with Mike that we would meet at a large hotel close to the Atlanta Airport. This was good for us since it was a considerable distance from our house (about 45 miles) and we figured that there was little or no chance that we would be seeing anyone that we knew. During the drive I noticed that my husband kept glancing at me out of the corner of his eye. For my part, I looked straight ahead and said very little. However, you can be assured that a million things were racing through my mind. Our only attempts at conversation were to go over the silent signals that we had prearranged that were to cover all the situations that we believed we would be running into.

After about 50 minutes of driving we pulled into the hotel parking lot and headed for the hotel bar/lounge. As we prepared to go through the glass doors I think I took the deepest breath that I have ever taken in my life. We had no trouble spotting Mike sitting in a booth away from the door. It sounds stupid now but the only thing I could think of when we walked up to him was, "My God, he's wearing a Stetson!" It was true. Mike was a Texan from the top of his hat to the bottom of his feet. However, as was the case when I first heard his voice, I was pleasantly surprised.

Mike immediately stood up and shook our hands. I was a bit surprised that he was only about five foot eight or so, however, his grip was firm and he looked me directly in the eye as introductions were made. He moved around the table until he was directly across from us. As you can imagine, our initial attempts at conversation were pretty pathetic. We talked about the traffic getting to the hotel, the heat, about anything but what we were all thinking about.

However, as we talked, I realized that my apprehensions were beginning to melt away. No doubt, some of this had to do with the two glasses of wine that I was gulping down but Mike had a manner that was extremely appealing to me. He was definitely not GQ material but, at the same time, he was an absolutely unpretentious, what-you-see-is-what-you-get type of guy that I've always liked (a lot like Gary!) We had talked for over 45 minutes when I now had a decision to make. It was going to be MY decision and MINE alone.

I took another drink of wine and casually put my hand under the table to rest on my husband's thigh. After a few seconds, I took a deep breath and squeezed his thigh; my signal to Gary that I was OK with inviting Mike to be with us.

We talked for another five minutes and then Gary casually said to Mike, "You know Mike, I don't think that Lisa and I are going to drive back home tonight and we're going to get a room here. Would you like to join us for awhile?"

You could see Mike's eyes light up, "Yeah, I think I'd like that."

Gary excused himself and went to the front desk to get our room. I stayed at the table with Mike. I kept looking down at my wine glass and looked up to see Mike looking directly at me. I suppose the wine was starting to get my nerve up but I looked back at him and said, "You know, I'd really like to ask you something."

"Ask away", was his response.

I looked around (there were people at some of the other tables) and motioned him to move closer which he was only too glad to do. I motioned him to move his head closer and whispered in his ear, in my best Southern Girl draw, "Can you really cum four times in one night?"

His grin went from ear to ear. "I suppose there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" I smiled back at him as Gary returned with the room key.

We finished our drinks and left the lounge. As it turned out, our room was on the first floor, not that far from where we had left our car. Gary went immediately to our car and retrieved the camera equipment from the trunk. As we entered the room, I turned to Gary and asked him for one of the wine coolers that he had jammed into the camera bag. Truth be told, I really needed it as my excitement was causing my hands to shake.

Gary handed me the wine cooler and I sat down on the couch. Mike and Gary sat down on the chairs directly across from me, about ten feet away. When I sat down, I was very careful to orient myself more toward Mike than Gary. I casually let my dress ride up, halfway up my thighs. I crossed my legs and was pleased to see Mike smiling as he was looking up my dress. It was plain to see that he liked what he saw.

As you can imagine, there was more than a little tension in the room. I drank the wine cooler like it was soda pop and asked Gary for another. Although Gary and I had talked about how we would get things started, it was up to me to say the words that would kick it off.

I took another gulp of the wine cooler, ran my hand around the bottle opening, and sat it on the table beside the couch. I took another deep breath (maybe two) and said, "Do you know what I've always wanted to do but never have?"

"Hey, tell us." Mike said.

"Just this," I replied, "Mike, I want you to stand right there and Gary, I want you to stand right there." I pointed to two places on the opposite side of their chairs.

"Now, what I've always wanted is for two guys to strip completely naked in front of me." Mike and Gary grinned broadly at each other and went to their designated positions.

I have to confess, although I did glance from time to time at my husband, I scarcely looked at him as he and Mike were getting naked. Most of the time I gazed at Mike, eyeing him up and down. As he got down to his shorts, revealing his huge bulge, I almost forgot that Gary was in the room. As Mike began to pull down his totally sexy briefs, I was almost out of my mind with anticipation. Mike's big cock almost leaped into view when it was freed from the final piece of clothing. Although the cock was not fully erect, it was well on its way there. I glanced over at Gary and saw that he was in the same condition.

Finally, both guys were standing before me; totally bare-assed naked. I was getting so turned on that I couldn't stand it! Hesitantly, Mike looked over at Gary.

Gary's response was a smile and a quick, "Hey, you first, man." Mike didn't have to be told twice. With two quick strides, he covered the ground between him and me and was on to me like a flash. Starting with a long, deep kiss he began to kiss my neck and bare shoulders. I leaned forward slightly; I was already eager for him to get to the "good parts." Mike's hands went behind me and I felt the zipper to my dress going down. In an instant, my pretty white sun dress was down around my waist.

I am definitely not a big-breasted woman, however, I do have large nipples ("silver dollars" as Gary calls them) that go from puffy to hard in a flash. This was now the case as Mike began to run his tongue over them and gently suck them. I was now totally into it. Although it had been my biggest fear that I would be uncomfortable with Gary watching me get it on with another guy, I can honestly say that I had almost forgotten that Gary was in the room.

Now, Mike's right hand had moved from my knee, up between my thighs, to my crotch. I spread my legs wide as his big rough hands massaged and kneaded my rapidly moistening pussy. At the same time, after a number of attempts, I was finally able to reach down and grab the huge pole that had been on my mind since the previous week. I simply could not believe the girth of Mike's huge cock; I could not get my hand completely around it. That didn't stop me from squeezing it; an action that provoked a gasp out of Mike.

Mike dropped to his knees and reached under me. I lifted my butt slightly and Mike jerked my dress down to my ankles, over my pumps and threw it on a corner of the couch. He firmly grabbed my knees pulling them apart even more widely and placed his face into my crotch. I quickly put both my hands behind his head and held on tightly as he moved his face back and forth. After no more than a couple of minutes I could feel his hands moving under me, grasping the sides of my panties. Again, I lifted my butt and in an instant I was as naked as Mike, save for my pumps.

Mike looked now at my glistening wet pussy. With a guttural, "Oh Yeah" He again dived into my crotch. I'm not sure that I would rate Mike's oral skills as the best I've ever had, but the guy was definitely enthusiastic. Not bothering to locate, let alone stimulate, my clitoris he instead began roughly licking up and down on my pussy stopping only to stick his tongue inside me. As I said, his technique may not have been much, but I was certainly not complaining!

Although I would have preferred that Mike continue with this, he abruptly got to his feet and, in the same move, pulled me from couch and to my knees. Suddenly, I was face to face (or should I say face to cock?) with the huge rod that I had stared at in a photograph less than a week before. Believe me, inches from my face, it was even more impressive than it had been in the picture.

Trying again to get my hand around Mike's cock, I gently gave the head a few tentative licks rubbing my tongue over the smooth surface. However, Mike couldn't (or wouldn't) wait. Instead, putting one hand firmly behind my head, he abruptly shoved the huge head into my mouth.

As I said, I've given head to every guy that I've had sex with (yes, I do swallow) and I have never had any problem accommodating any guy's prick, at least the first few inches of it. In fact, although I can't deep throat, I can usually get at least half of a guy's member into my mouth. I don't think that my mouth is any bigger or smaller than other women's mouths, however, when it comes to oral sex, Mike just isn't built for the "average" woman's mouth.

The moment Mike pushed his cock into my mouth, I knew that I had a problem. Although I struggled and really tried, I simply couldn't do anything with the big thing. I didn't know how really badly I was overmatched until I saw one of the photos that Gary had taken. I didn't realize it (as I said, I really didn't think of my husband as being in the room at the time) but Gary had taken a photo at the time when I was struggling with Mike's rod. Although it certainly wasn't humorous at that moment, I still find the photo so grotesque that it's almost funny. At the exact moment that Gary snapped the shutter, my eyes were wide open looking up at Mike. The girth of Mike's cock has my mouth spread so far open that the veins are sticking out on my face and neck and my face is as red as a beet. It looks all the world like some crazy woman trying to suck the large end of a softball bat! (I might be exaggerating slightly but you get the picture.)

I was beginning to gag and also having trouble breathing. Luckily for me, Mike realized my predicament. Stepping back, he slid his cock head from my lips and reached down to lift me to my feet. I could finally breathe again but Mike wasn't about to give me much time to catch my breath. Gently but firmly, he walked me over to the bed. The "main event" was about to begin.

Never taking my eyes off his cock, I sat on the edge of the bed and pushed myself back until I was directly in the middle. Mike now saw my fascination with his "best part" and slowly, deliberately, got on the bed eventually positioning himself between my open legs. During the whole time, my eyes still remained fixed on the thick white column. As Mike moved across the bed, the big thing swayed back and forth, occasionally bobbing up and down as if it were on some sort of invisible string. Again, if Mike was trying to make a point, he was certainly succeeding!

I pushed myself up on both elbows to keep my gaze on Mike's member. I couldn't stop thinking to myself; How? How am I going to accommodate this thing? From the look on my eyes, Mike seemed to know exactly what I was thinking.

Putting his right hand on his totally rigid member he jammed his hand down to the base of the shaft. The effect of this was to make the huge prick look even more frightening. The head immediately jerked up and the veins on the shaft seemed to stick out even more.

"Hey baby," Mike said softly, "Have you ever had one as big as this one?" I bit my lip and shook my head. I was doing my best to show him that I wasn't intimidated but I was beginning to lose the battle.

Mike positioned himself even closer, "Come on baby, show me that nice little pussy of yours." For the first time, my eyes looked up into his. I complied with his wish; my right hand slid down my belly and, using my index and middle fingers, I gently spread my labia apart.

Mike chuckled, "Oh, yeah baby; it's beautiful." Now, we were getting down to business. Mike, still clutching the huge cock at its base, now put the big head between my open pussy lips. With a slight push, the head disappeared inside me.

Although I had been struggling (foolishly) to keep my emotions from erupting, I couldn't hold it in any longer. A very perceptible moan erupted from my lips. My hand left my pussy and returned to the bed. I was still up on my elbows watching with both fascination and dread the huge member that was now going up inside me. To Mike's everlasting credit, he did take it easy on me (at least at the beginning). If he had crammed the big thing into me all at once, the people over at the Atlanta Airport would have heard me yell.

Mike kept easing the huge rod into my trembling but compliant pussy. The feeling was unlike any other that I have had. At one point, I wasn't even sure that I was liking it. I only knew that I was being filled up more than I ever had before. Again, I tried to limit my emotions to soft, barely audible moans. Suddenly, I knew that it was useless; the feelings had become much too intense. When Mike had about 75% of his huge member in me, I couldn't help it; I threw my head back and moaned like a coyote baying at the moon, "Oh, MY GOD!"

I fell back onto the bed. Mike quickly positioned himself on top of me and proceeded to feed the remainder of his cock to my pussy. I totally gave up all semblances to the "Porn Chick cool" that I had been trying to maintain, "Oh, JESUS CHRIST....Oh, MY GOD!"

Mike lay still for a few brief moments; as if letting me get accustomed to his massive prick. Then, almost imperceptibly, he began a slow back and forth movement. At the beginning, I had attempted to position my legs as I normally did with Gary, with my ankles locked behind Mike's butt. (I like this position as it seems to heighten my sensations of his butt going up and down while his cock is sliding in and out.) Since Mike was so slender, this worked for awhile but not for long.

Gradually, Mike began to move back and forth at a faster rate. At first, I was beginning to think that I was getting used to it; I moved my arms, which had been above my head, down to my body and wrapped them around Mike. Abruptly, Mike's rhythm changed; he seemed to stop for a brief instant. Suddenly, with no warning, Mike apparently decided that it was time to teach the "Southern Belle" a lesson.

With one savage thrust, Mike buried his member into me. I yelled in surprise at the sudden movement, "Oh, SHIT!"

But the "lesson" was just beginning. Mike now began to put it to me in earnest. Deliberately, he began to pound me, withdrawing only a few inches only to quickly drive it in again. Now he was settling into a new rhythm; one that resembled a pile driver more than anything else.

I can safely say that I have never been screwed so hard in my entire life. His thrusts were like sledge hammer blows; he seemed to be intent on driving me through the mattress. My moans increased, both in their frequency and volume. This guy was sending me someplace I had never been sent before.

Although I wasn't aware of it, Gary had continued photographing the scene; some with the digital camera and some with the video camera. As I was later viewing the photos (Gary had taken about 15 of the first session) I wasn't surprised to see that in EVERY scene that Mike was on top of me, my eyes were either tightly closed in a grimace or they were open to the point that I was absolutely bug-eyed. I was being totally dominated by Mike.

As you can imagine, I can't comment much on Mike's technique. He HAD no technique; unless you can call getting on a woman and screwing her brains out a technique. He was like a machine; there was no variation in his thrusting whatsoever. I had been to bed with a couple of guys that were a bit rough. However, they, and just about every other guy that I've had between my legs has done some hard ramming for a time but has alternated his thrusting at one point or another. Not Mike. He had one speed and that was hard and fast.