My Coming Out Party

Story Info
I get fucked on my wedding day.
8k words
4.29
43.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers

I knew this day would arrive eventually. My wife and Mother insisted on it. Many times they'd sit and talk about me as though I wasn't there giving them pedicures.

Pedicures. It's not as easy as it sounds. Cindy, my wife decided that I needed to get some skills and literally took me to the local community college and enrolled me in a class that trained girls to work in nail salons. My face burned red as she explained to the registrar that I was to learn how to manicure finger nails and provide her and others with acceptable pedicures.

I was 35 when classes began. I was so much older than the others in the class, most of whom were teenaged girls. I was the only male. I say male instead of man because all my life the women in it have let me know that although I have a penis the 4" boners I get is hardly the erection of a man.

You see, I was raised in a house full of women and girls. My father ran off and left mother with my older sister and I. My sister was 22. Mother had always been strict with me but let my sister do as she pleased. I was 18 when we had to move in with my Grandmother who was widowed. My Aunt and her three daughters ages 20, 23, and 24. This is when my personal hell started.

Aunt JoAnne had never married and my cousins grew up with three different absentee fathers. The house had only 4 bedrooms and the girls, my sister and cousins shared a room with two bunk beds. Mother, Grandmother, and Aunt JoAnne each had their own bedroom. I was fortunate to get the cot in the basement and instead of chest of drawers and a closet I made do with keeping my fold-up clothes in cardboard boxes and hanging my pants and coat on exposed plumbing pipes.

I was thankful for the privacy when I could get it. Of course my older cousins were just plain mean. They liked to sneak up behind me and would pull my pants down to laugh at my "little weenie". Mother, Grandmother, Aunt JoAnne would laugh along with them. At 18 I hadn't developed body hair that would have given me the appearance of the grown man I was.

But being 18 had it's advantages. Although Mother and Grandmother insisted on a 9 PM curfew I would sty out every night until just before 9. Woe be it on me should I have come home late. Some one was always watching and wanting to snitch on me.

Because the only bathroom was all the way upstairs my baths would be interrupted by any of the women needing to relieve themselves. My naked body being exposed to them became almost a daily occurrence.

I'd never been with a girl but still had the urgings of a healthy 18 year old. For some reason having a house full of women seeing me naked was a turn on.

Some memories are so etched in your brain that they'll never be forgotten. Such was the time that Mother interrupted my bath and caught me playing with my hard-on.

She abruptly turned and left and I breathed a sigh of relief. But that relief was only momentary.

My soapy hand had only been jacking my dick again when in stormed Mother, Grandmother, and Aunt JoAnne.

Mother took me by the arm and stood me up before the three women who were smirking as they looked at my shrinking dick.

I was marched down stairs to the living room and made to stand there as Mother and Aunt JoAnne called my cousins and sister into the room. Naked and shivering I stood there and listened to Grandmother and Mother explain that what I had was not considered normal. "johnnie will never be able to please a woman with his lack of equipment," Mother snorted.

The lesson continued with the girls being told how to choose a properly endowed man. Aunt JoAnne was particularly specific and said that black men have the largest cocks. Both Grandmother and Mother nodded in agreement.

I now understood why my cousins were mixed race.

I was then made to lay across Aunt JoAnne's lap as Mother and Grandmother admonished me for playing with my "pathetic" self. I squealed in pain as the belt rained down on my wide ass. Aunt JoAnne held me firmly in place as my punishment continued. I cried real tears. But I felt more than the pain. The humiliation of having my Aunt use a belt on my naked ass while the women in my family watched lit a fire in me. I felt my dick grow hard as she continued to use her belt on me.

When my Aunt realized I was hard again she tossed me off her lap onto the floor. My ass burned from the lashing but that was nothing compared to the pain my 18 year old dick felt when she began to use her belt on my crotch. "Nasty, dirty little motherfucker," she hissed. "This moron enjoys being naked and have his fat ass whipped while us ladies see it happen."

The whipping stopped before I came but they weren't done.

One of my cousins suggested that I be made to be undressed when at home so if I got hard they could see it and I'd be punished again. Her motion was seconded and roundly approved. From that day on I was nude when at home and whipped when I got an erection. Every time Aunt JoAnn would use her belt made my dick harder but she always stopped just short of me cumming. I think she knew.

When company was there I had to remain in the basement or be humiliated. It was particularly bad when the girls brought home boy friends.

Since Mother and Aunt JoAnne preferred black men so their daughters followed suit. Even in the basement I would be tormented by the sounds of fucking. I didn't know what Grandmother thought and it was not my place to ask. But Mother and Aunt JoAnne seldom spent a weekend night at home and the girls were free to give themselves to their black boy friends. Except my sister. She was very close with a couple of black women who seemed to be in their early 30's.

I would hear them coming and hurry off to my basement sanctuary to hide my naked body. They would purposely seek me out to further diminish any residual masculinity I may have had.

Worse still was seeing those cocks of the 20 something year old guys. I understood why my little dick was the subject of mockery.

I got a job and left that hell hole as soon as I saved enough for a cheap apartment. But in only 10 months so much had been deeply ingrained in my psyche by then that all self respect and pride had been beaten out of me.

I grew into my 20's more timid, insecure, and lonely than one can imagine. Besides the internal damage my body seemed to remain in my teens. I weighed a mere 130. I was 5' 6" at best with narrow shoulders, a thin waist, with hips and buttocks that could only be described as feminine.

Still devoid of body hair I could still hear Mother and Grandmother tell me that even though I had my poor excuse for a penis I was more of a woman. "Rest assured Dorothy," my Grandmother said to Mother. "One day johnnie will be offering himself to men."

I didn't understand it what she meant. Cindy would help me understand and bring me full circle.

I met Cindy by a stroke of good fortune. I'd wandered into a bar where she was pouring drinks. It was my first foray into a place that served alcohol and I wasn't sure what I should order.

Cin appraised me up and down and decided for me. "I think you'll love this," she smiled. "It's called a Shirley Temple."

Her sweet smile beguiled me and I became a frequent customer. She treated me nicer than any woman had before and I was smitten.

Call it puppy love or stalking. Either way I started to hang around just to be near her. When I once bragged about how many of those Shirley Temple drinks I could do without getting drunk Cin made me a real drink. The first rum and coke made me tipsy. The second one nearly knocked me out.

It was closing time and I was stumbling about trying to get back to my studio apartment. Just as a cop was pulling up in his squad car Cin appeared beside me. Assuring the officer that she'd get me home safely I was saved from a night in the drunk tank.

As we walked the 4 blocks to my place I suddenly threw up and made a mess of myself.

Cin steadied me as I fumbled with the key finally opening the door to the spartan box that was my home.

"Oh my God johnnie," Cin said. "This place is crap." Then she proceeded to help me undress and climb into my bath tub. "Your shower doesn't work?"

I sat and let her clean the vomit off my thin body and heard her chuckle at the sight of my little dick.

She allowed me to soak as she made a pot of coffee. I joined her and we sat at the card table which with two folding chairs and a mattress on the floor was my only furniture.

Cin apologized for getting me drunk but I told her it was me who drank those two drinks and I did not blame her.

She asked why I was still naked. It was then that I opened up about my upbringing. Cin listened as I poured my guts out and told her all of it. The being naked all the time, the whippings for having an erection, all the girls seeing me naked. Being humiliated in front of the black boy friends. Everything.

I expected her to run out but she didn't. She stayed with me for a couple hours and told me about her.

Cindy told me everything about herself, that she left home after being molested by her drunk step-father when she had just turned 18. How she got pregnant and aborted the baby because she couldn't afford to raise it with no job and living with a girl friend. She'd gotten the job at the bar, saved her money and now had her own place.

I told her I stocked shelves at the Lowes store and was saving money for college.

We talked and laughed and shared a bond that only two emotionally damaged people could understand.

The years passed and I did go to college. I received my associates degree from the community college in history and finally got a job that paid more than the $8.00 an hour I got for stocking shelves.

Cindy and I saw each other regularly and were comfortable in each other's company. When I kissed her the first time and she didn't resist. She kissed me back and taught me the art of French kissing.

One thing led to another and I had her blouse open.

Cin pulled my face to her bosom and as I suckled her nipple she reached in my fly and held my erect penis. It felt so nice, so much better than my own soapy hand that I came in less than a minute.

I stammered an apology but Cin would have none of that. "I knew the first time I saw you naked johnnie that you'd be a quick shooter. Please don't be mad at me for saying this but your little penis could never please a woman."

I told her that my Grandmother and Mother had said the same things to me and I understood.

"No johnnie, I don't think you do. You see, although you'll make a wonderful husband your role in the marital bed would be taken by a real man.

Cin went on to explain what my role would be if I got married to her. She dated and slept exclusively with black men. She said that they were more aggressive, more dominant, and had nice big black cocks that lots of white women can't live without. She told me she preferred to have only one lover at a time but black men seemed to gravitate to other women and would sometimes include them when he and Cin were together.

"Your role johnnie, your job would be to assist us in our fuck sessions." Cindy described to me the life of a cuckold husband and noticed I grew erect again when she told me about clean up duties.

"I see that thinking about eating my cream filled cunt got you all excited big boy. Or was it the thought having a big black cock in your sweet mouth that has your little dick drooling?"

She took me back to her bedroom and had me strip down. I lay on the bed and watched as she revealed her body to me for the first time. God but she was beautiful. Please don't get me wrong. Cindy wasn't what one would call extremely good looking. She was pretty with an open smile. Her breasts were on the small side but her nipples were nice and fat and long. She had a narrow waist like me and nice wide hips and a wonderfully generous ass.

She came to me with a sexy smile. "I showed you how to French kiss now I'm gonna teach you how to eat pussy properly young man."

I had my first sight of a pussy that wasn't in a movie or a picture in a dirty magazine as she lowered herself on my face. "Use your tongue gently johnnie. Lick the outer lips all over. Nice. Now lap inside at the inner, smaller lips and taste me. Can you taste that johnnie? Can you taste the strong salty flavor?

I could only nod with my mouth covered in pussy.

"Okay baby boy now stick your tongue deep into me. You can taste both of us better now."

I did as she instructed and found I loved eating pussy.

"Yes. Taste it johnnie. Taste him. James fucked me this morning and his cum is still inside me. I'm going to push it out johnnie. He cums a lot so be ready to swallow it all baby."

I didn't gag nor did I find it unpleasant. The fact that Cindy was feeding me the results of her love making excited me. She slapped my hand away when I reached for myself admonishing me for not thinking of her needs before my own.

Years growing up as I did made me understand her at once. I mumbled an apology through her pussy and sought only to bring her pleasure.

There must have been a half pint of sperm I swallowed that first day. Cindy ground her pussy on my face and came several times. "You're a keeper johnnie. I'm not letting you get away."

For several weeks Cin let me feast on her used pussy and the potent spunk left in her by her black lover. "I think it's time for you to grow johnnie. Are you ready to take the next step with me?"

"What's the next step Cin?," I asked while licking the sperm and pussy juice residue from around my mouth.

"It's time for me to share you with James. I want you to see how well a black man fucks me, how long he fucks me, and why you'll never fuck me. I want you to see his cock up close and personal big boy and share it with me."

"Uh, share it?"

Cin looked deeply into my eyes and kissed me. "johnnie I want you to learn to suck cocks. Not any cocks though. Just black cocks. Can you do that for me johnnie? Can you kneel in front of a black man and ask if you can suck his cock so you can get him hard to fuck me, your girl friend?"

I promised I'd try and Cindy clapped with glee. "I know you'll love it johnnie. I just know it like your Grandmother knew it."

Three nights later I found myself naked with Cin as we waited for her black lover. She was dressed of course. One of us had to answer his knock on the door.

She slowly and tenderly stroked me to hardness as she whispered calming words to me. Cin knew I was nervous and needed care at this critical moment. "Just asked him politely johnnie. He is expecting this so it won't be a surprise."

"You told him?"

"Of course I did big guy. I tell James everything."

I sat there considering everything when the knock came.

Cindy hurried to the door and greeted James with a long passionate kiss. His large hands roamed over her body.

"This is johnnie. johnnie, this is James."

"Hi James," I said not too enthusiastically.

"Get me a drink faggot."

"I, uh, um ah, yes sir," I finally stammered. "What would you like?"

Feeling foolish and ashamed of my nudity I hurried off to get him his gin and juice.

James and Cindy were on the couch when I returned. Her skirt was pulled up nearly to her waist. Her sexy pink panty was clearly moist with her arousal. I waited until James finally took his drink. "Take a seat johnnie," he said.

I started to go to a chair across the room. "Where are you going boy?"

"To take a seat in that chair sir," I said nervously.

"No no not there. Sit here," he said firmly spreading his knees and pointing to the floor between them.

I sat facing Cindy and James my dick starting to grow heavy with me seeing her panties.

"johnnie has something to ask you James," Cin said with a smile. "Go on johnnie. Just like we talked."

"I um well, er.."

"Shit boy. Stop fucking around and ask."

"Uh, yes sir. Um may I please suck your cock sir so it can get hard for you to fuck my girl friend?"

"See. That wasn't so hard was it?"

"No Cin."

"Go on son. Take it out and get busy."

It wasn't an order but it was said with confidence that I would comply.

I reached for his belt and Cin helped James remove his shirt.

I pulled his sneakers off and he stood allowing me to pull his trousers down and off. His briefs strained to contain his large cock and my hands trembled as they seemingly moved of their own accord to grasp the waist band and tug them down his muscular thighs.

His cock was and is magnificent. 9" of long and thick black meat that had me licking my lips unconsciously.

Cin hefted the tool and offered it to me. I took it in my hand and very slowly and gently I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and jacked it.

"Kiss it," I heard Cin tell me. I did. I leaned in and placed a moist kiss on the purple black head. My tongue of it's own volition swirled around gland. I felt it begin to grow in my delicate hand.

Feeling more empowered I licked the shaft making it slippery with my saliva. I jacked him and dipped my face under his glorious manhood to kiss is nut sack.

"He's good Cindy. This boy is a natural. He went for my balls without being told."

"Oh he's a keeper. I knew he'd suck your cock when he first tasted your cum in my cunt."

It's like I wasn't there. They were complimenting me and ridiculing me at the same time.

I took one ball then the other in my mouth admiring this man's large testicles. I could feel them churning, making potent sperm that I would gratefully lap from Cindy's fucked cunt later.

I went back to James' cock and took him deep enough to make me gag. "Keep trying boy. You'll be deep throating me by mid-night."

Again and again I tried to take his now hard cock past that reflex and failed. Spit ran down my chin as I slobbered and sucked. Finally James had lost patience with my failing and held the back of my head and forced his cock into my throat.

My airway cut off I almost panicked.

"Breath through your nose johnnie."

I did what Cin said and was soon comfortable with his cock stretching my throat. In and out James began to fuck my face. I held his taut buttocks for support as he pleasured himself with my sucking mouth.

Without a word James pulled out of my mouth with a plop. I sat somewhat disappointed that he didn't let me finish and saw him lead Cindy to her bedroom. I was surprised how hard my little dick was. It actually hurt like it was trying to grow out of the skin.

Cindy followed James down the hall to her bedroom. I watched them as I sat catching my breath. "I'd done it," I thought to myself. "I sucked a cock and it wasn't bad. Cindy was happy for me and James is hard enough to fuck her. Mission accomplished."

I could hear the grunts and moans of the two lovers while waiting, unsure of what I was supposed to be doing.

Cins screaming her many orgasms and promising James anything he wanted if he just kept fucking her filled my ears. I tip toed down the hall and peeked in at them.

Cin's legs were over James' broad shoulders. I could hear his big balls as they slapped my girl friend's up turned ass. What I saw wasn't love making as I understood it. It wasn't regular sex either. It was more than that and it dawned on me that James was more bestial, pure raw, untamed, and primal. A dominant force taking that which is his and his alone.

Cindy in between throes of ecstasy saw me and beckoned me to her. She held her hand out and I took it. I stood beside my girl holding her hand as James took his pleasure in her pussy.

Cin squeezed my hand hard and moaned, "Oh my god you big cock mother fucker. You're making me cum again. I love your black cock baby. Take this pussy James, ooooh yeah. Fuck me."

Both lovers were perspiring. James' black body glistened as he announced his impending orgasm. "I'm cumming you fucking white slut. Gonna fill this cunt with cum and put a black baby up in you bitch."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,690 Followers