My Confession

Story Info
Sister becomes brother's slut.
6.9k words
4.05
134.6k
59
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jillian. I am writing this confession at the command of my lovers. It is an embarrassing thing they are making me do but I have no choice. I must do this and so here I am and this is my confession. I only hope that if any of my friends recognize me that they will be forgiving.

I still live at home and attend college locally, so does my brother Alex. Living at home is not my first choice, I'd hoped to be able to go away and live in a dorm but this was what my family could afford. I always felt that I was a normal girl. I dated throughout high school and like boys. Yet, I have always wondered about women too. While I was never courageous enough to try anything with another woman I could not stop thinking about what it might be like. I was a virgin, never letting a date get any further then touching my tits and once letting a boy rub my pussy through my jeans. A lot of that has changed.

I have long brown hair, blue eyes and am five foot six inches tall. My body is well shaped, being tall and slender. My only disappointment was that I had smallish breasts. My bra size is a 34 with an A cup.

It all began the week my parents left for a two-week trip to the coast. My brother and I were left to fend for ourselves something we were more then capable of doing, especially since mom and dad had left us plenty of food and money for emergencies. The day they left Alex had gone off saying he'd be in late and not to make dinner for him. I came home from my classes and after some studying I took a shower. Before eating dinner I watched a movie on Lifetime about two women who wanted to get married. While it was a typical TV movie the idea of two women fixated it my brain. I had an urge to see another woman's naked body. I knew my brother had some magazines hidden in his room and decided to snoop and see if I could find one.

Rummaging carefully through his drawers produced nothing so I ventured into his walk in closet to search further. Spying a box tucked into the back of the closet I found his cache of porn. Sitting there right next to the box I leafed through a few of the magazines looking at some very beautiful women, naked with legs spread and pussies glistening. My own pussy was twitching more and more as I stared at the photos. Some of the magazines were more revealing then the others and I found myself enjoying the more revealing shots. I did not hear my brother come in until he was in the room. I hid behind what I could and hoped he would leave so I could escape. When I heard him talk to someone I understood that he was not alone. When a female responded I was a bit surprised and listened to their conversation.

"I told you it would be OK. Jillian is probably out with a friend studying. We're alone."

"Alex, are you sure no one will come home. I don't want to be caught with you in your room."

"Amanda, it's fine. Jillian might stay out for the night we have plenty of time. Now come here."

It got quiet and I crept to the closet door that I'd left partly open and peeked out. I saw them standing near Alex's bed and they were in a deep embrace kissing one another. When I saw Alex's hand begin to pull Amanda's shirt up and then off, I got very interested. Depending on how far Amanda would let Alex go, I was very likely going to see at least some part of a naked woman in the flesh. I stayed glued to my peephole and watched with interest as Alex not only removed Amanda's top but managed to eliminate her bra as well.

Although she was mostly pressed against Alex I could see the swell of her breasts and they were so much bigger then mine. I felt my body reacting to the site of this topless girl. Putting my hand between my own legs I tried to relive the itch that developed. My eyes stayed on her naked tits and when she stepped back to allow Alex to work her jeans off I could see her nipples were erect and that her areole was large and a dark pink. My hand moved faster but it wasn't enough and I tried to loosen my own pants and get my hand inside. This required stealth so it went slowly and for a minute of so I had to leave my peeping spot to push my pants down freeing my pussy for my hands. On my knees again, my hand now working my naked pussy I looked back to see that Amanda was now only in her panties, lacy black ones that covered little.

My pussy got very wet then and my hand moved faster. I even slid a couple of fingers inside but it all seemed not enough. When Alex knelt in front of Amanda and used his teeth to slide her tiny panties off I almost gasped. I reminded myself to stay quiet. Amanda now stood with her legs spread completely naked. She had shaved her mound completely. Alex had pushed his face between her naked thighs and I could just see his tongue sticking out and licking Amanda's bald cunt. She had put her hands on Alex's head and started to moan, as he seemed to be working his tongue in her pussy. I watched her ass clench from time to time and began to wish it were my face and not Alex's between her legs.

Amanda was gorgeous. She was shorter then I was and her hair was blonde and long. Her ass round her belly flat and her tits were big and soft. I wanted to put my lips on her nipples and feel then harden in my mouth. I wanted her and my hand worked my pussy as I continued to watch Alex have her.

He put his hands on her ass and spread her cheeks apart letting me get a glimpse of what his tongue had been playing with. Her pussy was spread open and his tongue was sliding in and out of her like I knew his cock would later. When he slid his hand into her ass crack and slipped a finger into her asshole I felt an orgasm well up inside me and I worked to quell it lest I make too much noise. I watched his finger slide in and out of her ass and heard her say.

"Oh yes, Alex fuck my little asshole. Lick my pussy baby. Yes, like that. Oh yes."

Her words did not help me slow my own reactions and I moved my hand from my pussy hoping to keep my orgasm from cresting. I continued to watch and they soon changed position with Amanda now on her knees and Alex standing. I was further amazed when I saw his cock. It was pretty big and so fat I wondered how Amanda would be able to get it in her pussy. When I saw her try to take him in her mouth I swallowed hard, never before imaging something like that. It was something I'd heard of, and had been asked by many boyfriends to do, but not something that ever had appealed to me. Yet as I watched how Amanda took it in and how excited it made both her and Alex I began to wonder if it might not be a good thing.

She used her mouth on him for a while and during that time I was so engrossed in watching her that I'd stopped touching myself and was able to push off the orgasm that was about to rip through me. Alex pulled her from his cock and led her to the bed. She was on her hands and knees and Alex moved up behind her. He was going to fuck her and in this position I would see it all as her ass faced the closet. While I could not see Alex's cock slide in I could hear Amanda.

"Oh god Alex its so big. Slow please. Oh yes Alex more. Push it in Alex. Oh god yes."

It seemed as if Alex's belly was flat against Amanda's ass and I knew he'd managed to put all of his big fat cock into her. By her cries and moans I knew she loved it as he started slowly to move back and forth inside her. Soon he was moving much faster and Amanda's cries were louder as she begged him to go faster and harder, begged him to make her cum. I watched my brother's ass as he fucked her and I had to put my hand back between my legs, I had to. I could not stop rubbing my own clit and fingering myself while Alex fucked Amanda. I was confused about wanting to be the one to make her cum or being the one fucked and both scenarios made me hotter and hotter till my own orgasm sent me sprawling on the closet floor. Fortunately Amanda was screaming how she was cuming and I thought I went unnoticed. I crept back to my peephole and saw my brother's ass jerking into Amada and I assumed he was cuming too.

They collapsed onto the bed and rested for sometime and I was stuck in the closet with nothing to do but think about all that I had seen. When they got up and Amanda said she had to get home, they dressed and Alex took her out. I quickly pulled my pants back up and left the closet. In my own room I decided I needed to be out when Alex returned, so he would assume he was right that I'd been out this whole time. Slipping on my shoes I left through the back door and went to a convenience store to buy a soda and some chips. I found a spot where I could see Alex when he got back. I watched as he came home and went inside then waited a bit and went in as well.

"Alex, are you home? It's just me Jillian."

Alex walked out of the kitchen and looked at me strangely. Eventually he said.

"So tell me Jillian what did you enjoy more. Seeing your brother naked or seeing Amanda naked?"

Stunned by his question I stammered.

"Whaaat?"

"Oh come on Jillian I saw you in the closet. What were you doing there in the first place looking form my porn stash again?"

"Porn? I don't know what you are talking about."

I tried to show some anger at him but he saw through it.

"Jills, I've known for a while that you've been looking for my porn stash. I decided since the parentals were gone to leave them where you could find them."

"You're crazy I've been out all night."

"Oh Sis! Come on in to the living room for a minute."

I followed him in and he turned on the TV and then the DVD player. I saw his closet then I saw myself walking, searching, then sifting through the porn.

"Ok enough. Please stop the movie. So you planted a camera in your closet?"

Letting the DVD play on I watched as I saw myself crawling to the door and knew what was coming.

"Please Alex stop the DVD."

"No, Sis. We will both watch. Sit down and watch."

I did and it was embarrassing but I kept quiet until I remembered I would soon be lowering my pants and I tried to go and turn off the TV but Alex was quicker and he grabbed me and held me in his lap with his arms around me.

"Something you don't want me to see Jillian?"

"Please Alex don't make me do this. Please turn it off."

"No Jillian I think we both need to watch this."

I sat on his lap and watched in utter embarrassment as I took my pants down and started to twiddle my pussy. The camera was not the best but there was no hiding what I was doing. I cringed as I watched when I rolled over in orgasm. However, when I felt Alex's cock hardening under my ass I knew he was enjoying everything he saw.

"Well Jillian. Tell me the truth. All of my porn shows women, what turned you on tonight me or Amanda?"

I shut my mouth and adjusted myself in Alex's lap. That was a mistake as his hard cock was now pressed into my ass crack and making me wet. I didn't know what to say to his question so I said.

"I don't know Alex. I admit I went into your room to see pictures of women and yes I have some attraction to women. Not that I have ever done anything about it other then look at pictures. When you stripped Amanda I was in heaven but although it exited me a lot I didn't get really turned on till you fucked her."

"So tell me sis, do you want to get together with Amanda?"

"Well yes I think I do but no I can't. I'm still not sure it's really what I'd like."

"Ok fair enough. In the future just ask me and I'll give you the porn and no more hiding in my closet. OK?"

I kissed Alex on the cheek and got up saying.

"Sorry bro. I promise not to pry into your stuff ever again. Good night."

I climbed the stairs to my room with mixed emotions. I wondered how I could be excited about seeing my brother naked and having his cock get hard while I was on his lap. I was also thinking about Amanda and how her ass looked when Alex slipped his finger in her ass and aimlessly wandered into my room shutting the door and turning the light on at the same time. When I saw Amanda standing in my room, naked and grinning I panicked and froze. I starred at her tits and even as she advanced toward me I could not move. She reached out for me and slipped my top off then unsnapped by bra freeing my tiny tits and still I was frozen.

"Pleaseeeeee, no!"

Came from somewhere deep inside me but it wasn't convincing and it was without meaning. As Amanda lowered my pants and panties leaving me naked I absently lifted my feet to allow the clothes to fall to the floor. She leaned in and kissed me and finally I moved. I leaned into her and kissed her hard, snaking my tongue into her mouth and touching hers.

"I can't do this!"

I said. It was said meekly and I knew when I said it that I didn't mean it and I kissed her again before she said.

"Your very pretty Jillian. Come to bed with me."

She pulled me along to the bed and we lay next to one another kissing. At some point I let my hands roam and find her large tits. They were so soft and warm and I kneaded them and pulled on her nipples as we continued to kiss. I let my hand drift down till I felt her mound, shaven clean and soft and inched my finger down further till I felt the wet moist tender folds of her pussy. It felt hot and soft and my fingers explored further sliding into her and feeling the heat of her sex. Amanda was not idle either and she caressed and teased my small tits before letting her own fingers find my wet center. Our kisses never stopped and only intensified as our hands got to know each other's cunts.

I was impatient and broke my lips from hers and moved to her delicious tits sucking first one then the other pulling her nipples with my teeth and loving the rough feel of her nipple and the pillow like texture of her tit. Gathering my courage I went down her belly dragging my tongue and licking every inch of the trail to her sex. I wanted to love her whole body and by passed her steaming cunt going right to her foot and sucking every one of her toes like I would have sucked Alex's cock. Licking her instep and then her ankle I worked my way up the insides of her legs tasting every inch of her creamy while skin. I wanted to taste her pussy but I needed to take my time.

Stopping and enjoying the very soft and tender skin behind her knees I heard her giggle a bit as my actions tickled her a bit. Not wanting the ruin the mood I moved up and softly kissed her inner thighs then let out a slow soft long breath on her exposed and gaping puss. I took another moment to just stare at her sex, examining her labia folded open to reveal the dark pink center of her cunt. Her clit was swollen already and poking out at me. It made me smile so I leaned in and gently kissed it. Then I was lost as my tongue flashed from my mouth to taste her. It was better then I had ever thought it could be, even having tasted my own cunt after masturbating this was so much more intense. I let my tongue penetrate her and bring her juices to my mouth and swallowed her sweet nectar.

I found myself wanting to be everywhere at once and my tongue dashed from her clit to her hole and along her labia licking and sucking and now and again biting gently. Amanda was making the same moans and groans she had made when Alex had fucked her with his cock and it made me feel confident that I was making her happy. I found it harder and harder to stay centered as her hips started to gyrate at my touch and used my hands to grab her ass and hold on. Recalling how Alex had fingered her asshole I moved a hand so I could use my fingers to do the same. Finding her asshole pulsing Amanda jumped a bit when my fingers rimmed her asshole. I was still sucking and licking her cunt as first one then a second finger parted her back door and Amanda screeched.

"Oh Jillian you're making me cum."

Juices flowed from her cunt and I tried so hard no to lose any of the delicious fluids streaming from her pussy and my fingers were moving in and out of her ass faster now and my own cunt was starting to spasm too. Suddenly Amanda pulled me around and planted her face between my legs and savagely attacked my already wet and ready pussy. I wrapped my legs around her head as she forced more and more of her face into my cunt and let my hips rock into her as well. I added a third finger to her ass and she took it with ease. I felt my ass cheeks being spread and when Amanda slid her finger in my ass I came hard. I felt my own juices flowing out and her tongue attacking my clit as she pummeled my ass with her finger.

We both slowed our movements as our orgasms mellowed but did not stop. I pulled my fingers from her ass and kissed and licked her pussy tenderly as she did mine. For a long time I lingered hesitant to leave this tasty cunt. Amanda must have felt the same thing as she too kissed and gently licked me. I was in heaven and cursed myself for not having the courage to do this before. Finally we both tired and left our tender and sore cunts to rest as we moved to face one another. I smiled at her and she returned it with a kiss. Wrapping our arms around each other we shared our mouths and tongues letting out tits press into one another. I was so happy and so was Amanda.

"So ladies I enjoyed that very much."

I jumped at hearing Alex's voice in my room and made a feeble attempt to cover my naked tits and close my legs trying to shield my wet pussy. I looked at him standing naked in the open doorway and his cock so hard and big. I guessed he wanted Amanda and moved to the side to let him have her. I was surprised when he came to my side of the bed and let his cock hang in front of my face.

"I know you want this too Jillian, do you want to taste me first or after?"

I had not thought about this and the idea of fucking my brother. All I knew at that moment was that I was not repulsed by the idea no matter what I had previously thought about incest. I was riding the high of eating and being eaten by Amanda and that big cock looked good to me. I only nodded and opened my mouth then lifted my head towards his cock. I reached out with my tongue to taste him and licked the head of his tool then let it slide in my mouth. I sucked my brother's cock while his girlfriend and my lover looked on. The whole scene shocked me and excited me at the same time and I tried to force myself to take all of Alex into my mouth. I gagged as he went in too far and backed off but as soon as I stopped I slid him back in. I took him deeper this time and gagged again but I was persistent and kept taking him deeper and deeper till the gagging stopped. Amanda was now sucking on my tit and fingering my pussy. So many sensations, the sweet taste of Alex's cock filled my mouth and my pussy was responding to Amanda's soft caress. When Alex pulled his cock from my mouth I complained.

"Please Alex. I want your cock back in my mouth, just for another moment."

He said nothing but grinned and moved between my legs. Amanda had spread my pussy open with her fingers and Alex lined his cock up to my virgin cunt and rested it at the mouth of my sex.

"I'm still a virgin Alex. Please be my first?"

Gently he slid his cock into my wet pussy. Amanda had moved her attention to my nipples kissing and sucking them as more and more of my brother's cock filled me. He seemed to come to a stop and I knew that it was only temporary and that he would soon rip through my virginal pussy and make me a woman. I gasped as he lunged forward just as Amanda bit into my nipple and the combined pains took my breath away. Alex pushed all the way in and then stopped to allow me time to adjust. Amanda was now softly kissing my once bitten nipple and I found myself anxious for Alex to move his cock again. I wanted to feel him sliding in and out of me.

"Please Alex! Fuck your sister?"

Reminding him that I was his sister seemed to turn him on even more and he slid his fat cock almost all the way out and then slowly all the way back in. Never stopping he continued to move in and out of me with ever increasing speed. I was quickly finding out how much I loved having my pussy stuffed with cock and my body was responding by flexing my hips up into Alex as he was now slamming his cock home in my ever-wetter pussy.

12