My Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! OH Yes! Fuck me Alex, fill your sister's cunt with your cock."

I'd never imagined myself using language like that but at that time with his cock making my pussy spasm in pleasure I used it to beg him. I was the girl who spurned my boyfriends advances, never letting anyone even touch my naked pussy and now I was using such language to please my brother as his cock sent me to orgasm.

"Look at your sister Alex! She's orgasming on your cock. She is cuming for you Alex. Your slut sister is cuming on her own brother's cock."

Amanda's words only made me hotter and I grabbed my brother's ass and pulled him to me forcing his cock even deeper in my puss. I felt my pussy closing in on his cock trying to keep it in me when his cock jerked inside me. I felt something warm spraying the inside of my pussy and quickly realized my brother had planted his cum in my pussy. That knowledge and the wonderful feeling of that sticky fluid filling me sent my own orgasm reeling on. Amanda leaned in and kissed me filling my mouth with her tongue and fondling my tits at the same time. When Alex pulled out I felt empty.

"Well sis, tell me. Are you pleased with Amanda?"

"Oh, yes, she is everything I ever dreamed of Alex. I am so glad you set this up for me."

"Are you sorry that you gave me your cherry. That your brother just fucked you?"

"No, Alex. I came so hard with you in me. I feel a little confused and maybe scared by having fucked my own brother but I think I would want to do it again."

Amanda and Alex took me in their arms and hugged me then left me alone and went to his room. I spent a long time reviewing all that has happened to me that night and even masturbated myself to sleep. It wasn't until the next morning that I learned just how much this night would change my life.

I awoke happy and a bit sore. I was still pleased that I had finally had sex with a woman. As I felt my sore no longer virgin pussy I wondered just a little about the social implications of incest. Foolishly I figured Alex would be just as concerned. Sipping a cup of hot tea, seated at the table in only my robe I was startled to see Amanda descending the stairs completely naked. Well not completely naked, she was wearing a see through nightgown. She carried my brother's laptop and set it in front of me before pulling a chair close and sitting right next to me. Without a word she leaned over and kissed me deeply letting her tongue explore my mouth. She slid her hand inside my robe and caressed one of my tits and I felt my pussy waking up. She ended the kiss and then hit a button on the computer. I watched as an image formed of me, naked and licking her pussy. Stunned I watched as the entire scene from last night unfolded in front of me. I wasn't till the end of the video as Alex was withdrawing his cock from my pussy and his cum was dripping from my gaping cunt that I realized that both Amanda and Alex's faces had been edited out of the movie.

"So you see my little slut all your slutty actions have been captured here and I can just hit a button and this will be posted on line for the world to see. Would you like that my little slut?"

"Amanda! No please? You wouldn't do that to Alex and I."

"Oh I didn't see Alex is he in this video?"

"You know it was him. You were in it too."

"OH but I didn't see either of us. Let's watch it again slut."

She replayed the video and sure enough it was them but there was no way to prove it. All you could see was my face. Jillian sucking cock and pussy and then being fucked. I looked at Amanda and said.

"Why? What do you want from me?"

"Why my little slut just that. I want you to be my slut, and Alex's too. You will do what we say when we say it or this little show of yours will find its way to the internet. Do you think any of your little friends would be smart enough to find it?"

Just then Alex came in with a big smile on his face. He looked at me and said.

"Well sis, I see you and Amanda are still close. I think you are really going to like being our slut. Now why don't you get used to your status and remove your robe. We like our slut naked, don't we Amanda."

"Of course we do, we want to see her little bitty tits and hairy pussy all the time. What do you think Alex, should we clean up that pussy or just leave it?"

"You know I love a bald pussy and so do you. Let's go and shave our little slut's cunt then have some fun with her."

I froze as my robe was torn from my body leaving me naked. When Amanda took my arm and pulled me I meekly followed her to the bathroom. Forced to sit on the toilet she got a razor and towels and began to shave my cunt bare. She forced me to lift my legs and shaved the crack of my ass removing any and all hair she found. Once I was done she had me get on my hands and knees and put my head on the floor. She busied herself at the sink with something and then I felt her hands on my ass. I felt her trying to put something up my ass and I turned my head to look.

She slapped my ass and said.

"A good slut stays put. Don't make me spank you yet. Later you will see how exciting that can be."

I buried my head under my arms as she pushed something into my ass. Then she did something else and I felt my ass filling with something warm, almost hot and I gulped.

"I want your ass clean for Alex. He wants your virgin asshole this morning slut."

I recalled the feeling now. I had not had an enema since I was a child and my mom gave me one when I was sick. I hated it then and I did not like it now but the thought of the video of me being made public scared me even more. I did not even digest the fact that Alex was going to fuck me in the ass or how much that might hurt. I was feeling only my ass filling with the water and as it continued and the pain mounted I wondered how much she was putting in me. I was breathing hard to try to ease the discomfort of the enema when she finally pulled the tube out.

"Now hold if for me slut. I don't think you want to be cleaning up this mess too."

I stayed that was clenching my ass cheeks together to hold back the water threatening to erupt from my ass. It was getting harder and harder and I felt like I would soon let go when she slapped my ass and told me to expel. I jumped to the toilet and made it in time. Amanda repeated this three times making sure that my asshole was clean for Alex.

Then she put me in the shower stripped off her own nightgown and joined me. She cleaned me, washing me everywhere paying lots of attention to my pussy and asshole. Then she led us out and dried both of us off. Kissing me all over my naked clean body while I stood and just accepted the attention she then led me to my own bedroom and put me on the bed.

"Spread your legs slut, Alex is on the way."

I did as I was told only now beginning to focus on what was now going to happen. I watched as Amanda took Alex's cock into her mouth and sucked him till he was rock hard then she let him climb between my spread legs. She then climbed up and lowered her pussy to my face. I shouted out before her cunt covered my mouth.

"Please Alex don't do this to me."

Then my mouth was smothered under her wet pussy. She slid her ass back and forth a few time soaking my face with her juices then said.

"You'd best eat me slut and make me happy."

Reluctantly I did as she commanded, losing touch for a minute as she leaned forward and grabbed my ankles. As she sat back down on my face she lifted and further spread my legs, opening up my ass for Alex. I was licking her cunt as I felt Alex's cock pressed against my virgin asshole. I was sore from the enemas but not as sore as I knew I would be soon. The pressure of his cock splitting my ass open forced me to scream. Amanda jerked as the volume of my screams filled her cunt and only excited her more. She was squirming on my face as Alex's cock pushed past my resistant sphincter and buried in my ass.

I screamed in Amanda's cunt as Alex pumped his cock into my ass. When the pain eased and I stopped screaming Amanda put her hand on my pussy and played with my clit awakening my sexual needs. I began to enjoy Alex's cock piercing my ass and sucked Amanda's pussy with passion as my own passion had been ignited. When Amanda climbed off my face I was able to look down and see my brother's cock as it pumped into me. I was fascinated to watch him fuck me and did not immediately notice when Amanda returned. I felt her hand wrap itself in my hair and then screamed when she pulled my head to the side. I was shocked to see she had strapped on a cock. I'd seen pictures of this but never had I seen one so large and fat. She was forcing it towards my mouth and I opened as wide as I could; allowing her to put the plastic cock in my mouth.

I did as best as I could keeping that fat plastic cock in my mouth and sucking it like she demanded. When Alex's cock erupted in my ass I came with him and let Amanda's cock fall from my lips as I mumbled nonsense words with my orgasm. When Alex pulled out I again had that empty feeling but it was short lived as Amanda had already taken Alex's place and was busy forcing her monster cock in my ass. Even having been stretched open by Alex the pain and pressure was tremendous and I opened my mouth to beg her to stop but before I could say anything Alex had put his soiled semi erect cock in my mouth and I was forced to taste his cum and my own ass as I swallowed and cleaned his cock.

Amanda had managed to get most of her fat long cock in my ass and was riding me hard. The pain had eased almost immediately but the pressure felt like my ass was soon going to split in half. I did not see Alex taking pictures with his digital camera but he was snapping shot after shot of Amanda fucking my ass with her cock, her hands wrapped around from behind twisting and pulling my nipples with each thrust. I was blind to everything else and concentrated on riding the orgasm of my life. I was so engrossed in my own cum, that it was minutes before I realized that Amanda had pulled her cock from my ass and slipped it into my mouth.

I must have passed out. I remember only feeling a dull pain in my shoulders and hips and when I looked I saw that I had been tied to my headboard, my left arm and ankle to one post and my right arm and ankle to the other, my ass and pussy wide open. The room was empty but I could hear either Amanda or Alex or both nearby. I tilted my head up and saw that my pussy had been shaved bald and I felt my cunt spasm at the beauty of my bare mound. I was smiling as Amanda and Alex walked in.

I started to speak but Alex over road my voice and said.

"Slut, you do not speak unless given permission. Amanda is now going to secure your cunt for us. Try to stay still, we would not want to do any unnecessary damage."

I shivered in both fear and anticipation as Amanda, still naked and so beautiful sat in front of my gaping pussy and used her fingers to slowly touch and caress my labia. Then she said.

"Slut, I am going to pierce your labia and insert a chain. I am rubbing on some surface numbing cream but it will not eliminate all the pain. I want you to feel this slut. Everything is sterile and as long as you do not wriggle we should be done in a few minutes."

Evidently her fingers had been rubbing the cream on my labia and soon I felt a sharp bite and I screamed. Alex came over and put a rubber ball gag in my mouth, strapping it around my head to secure it. I could feel Amanda pulling in the area of that bite and then soon another bite on the other side caused me to scream into the ball gag. Knowing that the gag was muffling my cries turned me on and I could feel my cunt dampening as Amanda made two more bites. Then she worked pulling at my labia and when she was finished she held up a mirror for me to see. Four small chains were now hung from my labia and were gathered in the middle where a small padlock had been placed, securing all four chains and closing my cunt.

"You'll be able to pee, slut but no cock will enter you without the lock being removed. I have one key and Alex the other."

Amanda slipped a silver necklace over the head and hanging down between her tits was a small key. Alex slipped a similar necklace over his head then tucked the key inside his shirt.

"You belong to us and will obey the both of us. You are our slut and your only mission is to serve us, to do whatever we say and never to question. Do you understand, slut?"

I nodded my head and received a slap across the face as Alex said.

"Tell us slut. Tell us what you are and what your purpose is?"

I hesitated for just a moment then in words I never thought I'd use I said.

"I am nothing Sir and Madam. I am your slut, your slave and I am here to serve you and meet whatever sexual or manual needs you may have. My cunt is locked for your convenience and I humbly thank you Alex and Amanda for allowing me the honor to serve you."

It had been a year since that fateful night and I have never regretted a moment of my time since then. I ride my brother's cock at his command, suck his cum and do the same for Amanda. My cunt and asshole are regularly plowed and I love being treated as a slut. It is difficult to act normal in front of friends and family but I do it well because this pleases my master and mistress. I no longer wear panties and if I am not in a skit or dress then the slack I wear open easily at my crotch to allow my cunt and ass to be available at all times.

When Alex moved out to live with Amanda I went along, to help with the rent as I told my parents, but really to remain easily available to them day and night. I am kept naked in out home and do all the housework, laundry and cooking often with one of them shoving their cock or tongue in me as I work. I sleep on the floor at the foot of their bed in case I am needed.

This is my confession and so I must confess that I have also permitted my Masters to publish all the video and photos of me on our own website, my contribution to the family income. Lastly, I must confess that I am now positive that I carry my brother's child and we will tell everyone it is Amanda's. I love this life, constant and demanding sex, debased at every turn and in an almost constant state of orgasm. I am a slut, I am my brother's slut and I am Amanda's slut but in reality I am my own slut and I love it.

Amanda the Slut

12