My Conservative Slut

Story Info
My daughter's conservative friend turns out a slut.
27.2k words
4.61
205.6k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a4fun
a4fun
55 Followers

This started as accidental and escalated on purpose -- and more.

I am an insomnia -- so at best I get about 4 -- 5 hours interrupted sleep a night. During the years me and my wife came to an agreement that should I wake up and not be able to go back to sleep, I would go downstairs and entertain myself on the computer or watching TV so as not to interrupt her sleep. I have 3 children a daughter (27) son (25) both not living at home and another son (18) living at home.

My daughter's friend, also 27, decided to re-locate to the UK, and in preparation for her move, asked if she could stay with us for 3 months while she sold her apartment, car, furniture and so on. Of course we agreed and she moved in during October 2007.

I am going to jump ahead a bit in the story -- during her initial stay, she would seek me out and have long conversations with me about everything and what not (she is a bit of a chatterbox). At first I found this to be strange, but later accepted it, thinking that it was as a result of her seeking a "farther figure" as her father lived down at the coast and she had no other family in the area. So eventually I relaxed and entertained her as and when possible.

So, just before X-mas she visits her dad and returns the day after X-mas -- with her flight booked to the UK on the 29th. We took a break from the day before X-mas up 5 January but decided to spend the time at home. My son (18) also left the day after X-mas to visit his uncle who has a penthouse at the coast -- thus leaving me and my wife alone with only my daughter's friend (let's call her Julie) popping in and out, finalizing her arrangements and saying her goodbyes to her friends. This left me and the wife with ample time to enjoy our "alone" time, walking, swimming, eating, sleeping naked around the house while Julie was out on her excursions.

I normally sleep in the nude so when I woke up on the morning of the 26th at around 5:30am I put my on boxers and went downstairs. Sitting on the couch, I would sit with my left leg straight across the couch seats and my right leg kind of curled up with my foot touching my knee of the left leg, leaning my head on my right hand. I sat down in my normal position and switched on the TV -- keeping the volume down so as not to disturb Julie who slept in the downstairs guest suite.

I was therefore surprised that within 15 minutes Julie walks in, dressed in her pyjamas and a robe

"I heard you were up and came to find out if you wanted some coffee," she announced herself as she walked into the TV lounge -- stopping at the back of the couch that was diagonally across from where I sat.

"Sure," I responded, seeing her but not really taking notice, "what are you doing up so early."

She started explaining that she woke up to go to the toilet when she heard the TV and knew that I was up. However, while she was talking she kind of stopped in mid-sentence but quickly carried on talking.

This break in the sentence was enough for me to look directly at her and I could see that her eyes were slightly wider than normal and gazing downward -- which I was not sure of as she was standing and I was sitting so it could just be the angle at which she was looking at me.

I did not pay much attention and thought nothing of it. However, she did not move from her vantage point and just kept on talking. I now noticed more clearly that her eyes would shift from my face, downwards and shoot up back to my face. I also noticed that her downward gaze became longer the more she talked. I was wondering what she was gazing at and actually felt a little uncomfortable. "What about the coffee," I asked, trying to get her out of the room so I can try and determine what she was gazing at.

"O yes, I nearly forgot," she stuttered as she turned around and left for the kitchen.

The moment she turned her back, I looked down. To my horror I realised that the left leg of my boxers was gaping wide enough for her to have a perfect view of my limp cock and balls from the angle she was standing.

It is maybe prudent to explain why I said to my horror. You see all the years I have known Julie, she had this air of being extremely conservative, going to church twice on Sunday's and spending time during the week at church gatherings, etc. I have never heard a foul word out of her mouth and she even dressed conservatively (for instance the pyjamas AND a robe) and in my mind I was 100% sure that she was still a virgin.

However, at the thought that she had seen my dick, I got this tingling feeling in my balls and could feel my cock starting to swell. I started readjusting my boxers to try and cover up, but Julie was back in a flash, so my attempt to cover up, and, my slightly erect penis just worsened the situation, leaving me even more exposed than before.

"I switched the kettle on" she announced as she now walked around the couch to sit on it facing me, at exactly the angle she was in earlier while standing. This of course gave her a direct view up my now larger gaping boxer leg and directly in line with my still slightly erect cock. I decided to act natural as if I was not aware of my gaping boxer..

Her gaze immediately went to my dick and I could see her skin turning a blushing red around her throat. She looked up at me and saw that I was looking directly at her. The blush on her throat deepened. I smiled at her and started asking her about her arrangements, trying to normalize the situation. She started chatting about everything she still had to do, but my cock was like an eye magnet. It kept drawing her gaze down which lengthened as the conversation went on.

By now it was blatantly obvious to me that Julie was definitely drawing the conversation out so that she could get a good look at my cock. This excited me more than I thought it would and within minutes I could feel my cock swelling again, slowly building up to full erection. I kept a close watch on Julie's face and I noticed that as my cock grew in size so did her eyes, (which was now glued to my crotch area) her face became more flushed and I could hear her breathing becoming shallower. Boy, was I enjoying this. Timing it to perfection I said "Hey, what about that coffee," and let my cock jump to full erection.

She uttered a strangled gasp, ripped her eyes away, looked at my face, immediately looked down at my erection, looked at my face again, stuttered "Eh..... Eh... Coffee? .... O yes...... I forgot" started standing up, sat down again, looked at my erection again -- gaping, looked at my face again, realizing that I knew she was enjoying the view.

She got up and left for the kitchen. I immediately whipped my now bursting erection out and quickly stroked it trying to relieve the tension.

As I was now paying attention to my surroundings, I could hear Julie returning. I must say that the speed at which she returned, I knew that she wanted to come back before I lost my erection.

As she walked into the lounge, I immediately noticed that she had her robe undone, and even though she was wearing a full two piece pyjama (pants and top) I could see by the way her tits were swinging and her pants stretched against her body that she had nothing on underneath. Her nipples were erect and I could just see the slight coloration through the fabric. My erection twitched at this sight and freed itself, just to the point where my cock head was peeking out from underneath my boxers.

As her gaze was fixated on my crotch walking towards me, she saw this and uttered a deep throated grunt, not missing a step.

She walked straight up to me and leaned over me to place the coffee on the table next to the couch. I immediately realized that this was a planned move, as this allowed her to brush her breast against my face. I could feel the nipple sliding across my cheek, over my nose, across my eye and up against my forehead. As she did this, I leaned my head forward and pushed my face right into her tits, smelling her different fragrances, the musky smell of sleep, mingled with a residue of last night's perfume carried by the hot musky scent of a woman in heat.

It was my turn to utter a deep throated grunt. I could feel my cock ready to burst, pumping with lust, begging for attention.

She held her position for a bit longer, said "Sweet Jesus" and pulled away.

Looking down she could see my full erection which was now completely freed from my boxers. Her facial expression had completely changed, projecting pure lust as she looked at my erect cock. For the first time I really took notice of how beautiful and hot she was and for the first time saw her as the 27 year old WOMAN that she actually was.

I let my hand slide up her leg moving slowly towards her crotch area. I could feel her legs trembling, getting the impression of a deer being touched by a human -- every time I would move my hand; I would feel the twitch and the underlying tremble. This excited me even more. Just as my hand grazed her steaming hot pussy, she gasped, turned around and went to sit on her spot.

There we were, me sitting with a HUGE erection, twitching with lust, and her sitting watching me with her hand clutched between her legs, putting pressure on her pussy.

"Oh My God," she whispered, "this is SO wrong, but SO hot. In a million years I would not have thought this would happen."

I now had my erect 7-inch cock firmly in my hand, slowly stroking it and I could see this was making her even hotter. She leaned back on the couch, lifted her top and exposed her wonderful perfectly shaped tits. I thought I was going to explode at that point. "Do you like them?" she asked.

"My God!! They are beautiful!!" was the only response I could get out. She took hold of the top of her pyjama pants and pulled them up, up to the point where she was showing a perfect camel toe, with the fabric of her pyjamas cutting into her moist pussy, accentuating her perfect lips and pussy mound. The smoothness of her pyjama's material stretched over her mound told me that she was cleanly shaven.

Holding her pyjamas in one hand she started stroking herself with the other, making gyrating movements with her hips, a wet spot starting to show where her pyjama's cut into her pussy. I EXPLODED - Shooting cum like a teenager all over the place.

This triggered Julie. With her middle finger feverishly working her hot pussy, rolling and stroking her clit, her whole body started to jerk and shudder, going into orgasmic spasms as she hit the big O while I was still spurting cum all over the place.

She was making these whimpering noises as her orgasmic journey also seemed to never end. Finally we both fell back on to our couches, totally spent from the experience. We stayed like that for a minute, she looking at my now semi erect cock and me drowning myself in the vision of perfect tits and pussy, still camel-toed through her pyjamas.

"God, this was great" I said, "did you also enjoy it?"

"Yes" she said with guilt creeping into her voice she continued, "I have always found you sexy, but sexy as in a sexy uncle or something. I NEVER thought about you at this level. However, when I saw your penis peeking out from your boxers, I couldn't believe the feelings and thoughts going through my mind. I just wanted to see your cock in all its glory, even realising that it was evil thinking like this, I could not help myself."

"I know what you are talking about," I responded. "I have never seen you in another light as my daughter's friend until I realised you were enjoying the view, which by the way was not intended."

"Oh my God, how am I ever going to face your daughter AND your wife after this" she asked with a tremor in her voice as she re-adjusted her pyjamas and robe to close her body from my view.

This was my queue, "Listen, let me clean up this mess I made and we will talk about it," standing up still holding my half limp dick in my hand, I walked off to the downstairs bathroom to clean myself up and get cleaning materials to clean up the lounge.

As I returned to the lounge, Julie was already busy cleaning up. "Wow you really made a mess didn't you?" she said while wiping the last traces of my cum from the floor.

"Well let me tell you that this is the most I have cum in many years. It felt like I was a teenager again," I responded.

"Me too," she said looking at me with a glint in her eye.

"Why don't we grab our swimming gear and cool down in the pool while we talk about what just happened," I asked. "This way we can talk without my wife walking in on us."

"Great idea" she said still looking at me in a funny way. We left to get our gear.

I was the first at the pool and doing my second length when Julie showed up, still wearing her robe. She placed her towel on the recliner and dropped her robe. For the first time since I have known her (around 10 years), she was dressed in a bikini, accentuating her glorious curves. I could feel my cock rising to the occasion. "WOW!! I didn't even know you owned one, why haven't you worn one when you visited us previously."

"I was too shy and I did not know if I had the body to wear something like this," lowering her eyes as she slipped into the pool.

"Julie, believe me, you will stop traffic in that bikini. Don't ever under estimate yourself again. It is time that you realised that you are a VERY hot and sexy woman. You must start wearing clothes that shows off your wares," I babbled on trying to get my mind off sex.

"Maybe I shouldn't," she blushed slightly, "look what happened this morning. God, I feel so ashamed. I am stressed out of my mind, thinking that your wife and daughter will find out about this. It should never have happened"

"I agree," I responded, knowing that I was talking the utmost bullshit. This is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. However, I knew that I now had to go with the flow and get her to relax before my wife wakes up, or else she is definitely going to give the game away. "But listen, it is something that happened. It was not planned. No one seduced the other. It was in the heat of the moment and nobody EVER needs to know about this, don't you agree."

"I agree" she responded. "However, I cannot plead total innocence. The thoughts racing through my mind when I saw your cock, was evil, dirty and devious. I could only think of one thing and that was to see your fully exposed cock and possibly play with it. These are thoughts that I was not supposed to have about you. You are my best friend's father."

"I realise that, Julie -- and of course it is an uncomfortable situation. But both of us are mature adults and this is something that happened. Now we can just accept this for what it was, or we can continue worrying about it and screw our lives up by continually feeling guilty about it. Let's put it behind us and try and forget it ever happened," I continued my attempt to get her relaxed.

"That would be the right way to do it, Uncle Al, but, you see, I cannot get those thoughts out of my mind. As I am standing here, the visions of what happened continue racing through my mind." There was a pause as I could see she had more to add. Then she continued in a low voice. "You see, those thoughts and visions are getting me hot all over again."

"Really?" I responded feeling the tingling sensation in my balls as my cock started to swell.

"Really!!" she paused, then continued, "I feel like a slut. I want to do it again, but this time I want to taste your cum as it spurts from your cock. You know I tasted your cum this morning?"

"What!! When!! How?" I responded, "You couldn't have, you were not even close to me when I shot my load"

"Yes, it's true, but I tasted it while I was cleaning. O Jesus, you see how evil my thoughts are, even though I was nauseous with guilt, I still could not stop myself from tasting your cum. I needed to know how you tasted. But, now I want more, no -- I need more!"

My thoughts were racing. I could not believe what I was hearing from her mouth. As I previously mentioned, I visualized her as this sweet innocent 27 year old virgin and here she was talking about cock and cum as if it was completely natural to her. Yet, it was still a massive turn on. My cock was again ready to explode.

"Tell me Julie, have you ever had sex before? I need to know for my own sanity"

Smiling coyly she said, "I am 27 years old, of course I have had sex before." "But never with my friend's father's" she added hastily.

"How many times if I may ask?"

"Enough to know that I REALLY enjoy sex, enough to know that I will not be satisfied with only one partner -- that is why I have only been in one serious relationship in the past. The sex got boring after a while and I cheated on my boyfriend," she responded.

"But you have this aura of innocence about you, how do you keep it up?" I asked.

"In all other respects I am only a country girl, nothing more, nothing less" she said, "It is only when it comes to sex that I tend to lose it. If I am not confronted with it, it does not bother me that much, but in situations like this morning, I tend to go over the top and will not stop till I am satisfied," she added as she slipped her hand into my trunks, taking a firm grip on my hard pulsating cock.

"I knew it!!" she said in a husky voice, "I knew that you were still lusting for me" gently stroking my raging cock.

My world was spinning around me. I could not believe my luck. Here I was in my pool, being stroked by a beautiful, hot, sexy 27 year old woman, and, all this happening while my wife was sleeping in our bedroom not more than 80 feet away!!

I wanted to feel her tits, but being exposed above the water, I knew I couldn't do that in case my wife wakes up and sees us. So I slipped my hand down her belly and into her bikini bottom, feeling her smooth, soft mound, devoid of any pubic hair, gently sliding my finger deeper into her slit. "You are very smooth," I croaked, "I don't even feel bristles."

"Laser treatment," she breathed in a husky voice, "I love the soft feel when I play with myself. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I LOVE it," I responded as I felt her clit swelling under my gentle massage. By now Julie had pulled my hard cock from the confines of my trunks and was massaging and stroking it with expert movements while I continued playing with her clit and slipping my fingers deep into her pussy.

"Wait!!" She gasped as I felt her pussy tightening around my fingers. "I don't want to cum now -- give me a minute" she added as she pulled her soft pussy away from my hand and very quickly dipped her head below the water. The next moment I felt her warm mouth slipping over my cock, with her tongue expertly licking my cock head with darting and circling movements while her hand stroked up and down my shaft. I was in heaven. My cock was pulsating as I felt the cum building up, ready to explode in her mouth, down her throat.

Then as quickly as she started, she stopped, racing her head up to the surface, gasping for breath she said, "Oh God -- I love it!!" The suddenness of her movement halted my orgasm in midstream. "Don't stop now!!" I gasped, trembling in anticipation, "I am about to come!!!"

"Then it is a good thing I stopped now," she said, "I want to taste your cum when it is warm and not mixed with pool water -- and I also want the privilege of enjoying another orgasm with you" she added turning around and swimming away from me towards the steps of the pool. She stopped, sat down on the steps, facing me she pulled her bikini panties to the side, exposing her wondrous pussy in all its glory. She slowly opened her legs until her pussy lips parted and I could see the inner labia through the water. She lifted her ass, pushing her massive pussy mound out the water. Glistening in the morning sun, her perfect pussy was fully exposed. I could not contain myself. My knees buckled as I shot load after load, the white cum slowly drifting away in the clear water as I stroked myself to complete satisfaction.

a4fun
a4fun
55 Followers
123456...8