My Conservative Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie smiled at me. "I hope there is more where that is coming from -- you are going to need it," climbed out of the pool and lay down on the recliner to catch some sun.

Her whole body sparkled as the sun hit the water droplets clinging to her skin. Lying on her back, facing me, I let my eyes slowly drift over her entire body, starting with her petite feet, gliding up her legs, lingering on her bikini covered pussy mound, recalling the feel of the soft flesh of her outer labia highlighted by the stiffness of her erect clit, pulsating under the soft touch of my fingers, my fingers slowly entering the warm, soft inner chamber of her pussy, feeling the contours of her inner flesh as I softly, slowly moved my finger in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God," I thought as I started feeling the now familiar tingling in my balls and the swelling of my cock -- interrupting my own thoughts as I quickly moved my gaze away from her pussy up over the contours of her flat belly, lingering on her perfectly shaped navel, moving on to her breasts that were still straining against the bikini top even though she was laying down, nipples hard, pointing towards the sky, the bikini top accentuating the roundness and cleavage of her breasts.

I lifted my gaze to her face and could feel my innards churn at the sight of her profiled face -- pointed chin, complimented by well-defined cheekbones and soft unblemished skin, eyes closed with a slight frown on her forehead, encircled with caramel blond hair -- her full lips slightly parted as if she is sexually stimulated.

"My God, She is beautiful," I though as I felt a ghost fingers running up and down my spine.

"Watch yourself," I said to myself, "don't think about her in that way. It would be stupid of you to go and fall for her now," I scolded myself as I turned around and started swimming lengths to get my mind of Julie - focusing on the swimming and with great effort avoided looking at her directly.

"Hi you two," I heard my wife's voice, "you are up and about early today Julie, did my husband wake you," she continued without pause.

The transformation was instantaneous. I could not believe what I was seeing!!! In a second the sultry sex-goddess transformed into this giggling coy daughter's friend that I got to know over the years.

I have been racking my brain to find words to explain this transformation and all I could come up with is "Jekyll and Hyde." It was a total metamorphoses. It seemed as if there was a total muscle relaxation throughout her whole body. Her pussy mound disappeared, her breasts became less prominent, her contoured belly smoothed out and her legs became less defined -- but most visible was the transformation in her facial features -- her whole face went soft and girly -- gone were the pouting lips, the slight frown on the forehead and cheekbone definition. I was in awe!!!!

"Not really," Julie responded, "I had to get up early today, but uncle Al did speed it up and really got me going" she added giggling, briefly looking at me, "but it was fun, he is really good company" she added. If only my wife knew!!!!!!!

Looking at her, chatting casually with my wife, I was afraid that I would be the one to give the game away -- you would NEVER suspect that Julie had my cock in her mouth not 15 minutes ago and exposed her wonderful pussy to me less than 10 minutes ago. It was fucking outrageous.

So complete was the transformation that I do believe if I told my wife that underneath that girly exterior lived a sex slut, my wife would divorce me for being so derogatory. In fact a later conversation kind of confirmed this.

I heard Julie saying that she had to leave to run her errands, got up, put on her robe and entered the house.

My wife was sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water when I edged up to her. After chit-chatting for a while my wife asked if I noticed how beautiful July actually is. "Well, this is the first time ever that I have seen her in a bikini so I did notice that she looked better ... a bit more mature," I responded cautiously, "but I always thought that she was a pretty girl," I added.

"Not pretty -- beautiful," my wife responded, "did you not notice how well defined her body actually is -- one day she is going to make some guy very happy," she continued.

"No, I didn't really look at her THAT way," I lied through my teeth. "But, don't you think that she has already made some guys VERY happy, I mean, she is what, 26, 27. Surely she has had sex with a string of guys."

"NEVER!!!!" my wife replied with indignation in her voice. "How can you even think that of Julie -- heavy petting maybe, but I don't even think she knows what it is to give a blow job. I think that Julie will have the first guy that exposes himself to her outside of marriage, arrested for indecent exposure. And to think I thought you were a good judge of character"

"Well so did I," I thought to myself, "but clearly I misjudged my abilities," Images of the sultry Julie flashing through my mind.

"Goodbye .... I'm off .... see you later," Julie greeted from the patio. Turning around to say goodbye, I was once again astounded at her total transformation as she waved and turned around to leave -- amazed at her total unassuming dress style, hiding all those wonderful wares -- understanding why my wife would never suspect Julie to be a sultry little sex-devil.

Then it dawned on me -- I could absolutely do anything with Julie and nobody would suspect a thing -- she actually created the perfect cover. "You devious little she-devil," I thought to myself, "Yes I WILL see you later Julie." I could feel the anticipation tingling through my body.

Listening to Julie's car leaving through the gate, I turned to my wife. "Why don't you get naked and join me in the pool?" I asked, as I stripped off my trunks and tossed them out the pool. "Now that Julie is gone, we can have some fun" I said enjoying the feeling of freedom you get swimming naked.

My wife stripped down to her birthday suite and dived into the pool. My eyes followed her naked body as she glided underwater to the far side of the pool, pop up and slowly swim back to me on her back -- exposing her breasts and pussy -- glistening in the sunlight.

All of a sudden images of Julie's exposed pussy mount flashed through my mind and I sprouted an instantaneous hard-on -- realising that I desperately needed a good fuck.

As my wife approached me, I caught her in my arms and kissed her in her neck. "God, you're beautiful," I muttered in her ear, sliding my hands under her arms, cupping her breasts, gently massaging her erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She dropped her legs and as her lower body slowly dropped down, I could feel my rock hard cock slipping into her ass crack and then upwards pressing against her back.

"WOW!!" She gasped, "I didn't know you found me THAT attractive," she joked as she turned around, grasping my cock with both hands. "God you are HARD" she said as she stroked my shaft. Images of Julie stroking me earlier flashed through my mind and I swear I could feel my cock getting even harder, pulsating in my wife's hand, exciting her even more.

I cupped my wife's succulent breast, lowered my head and very gently sucked her nipple, rolling my tongue in circular movements, enticing it to full erection -- all the time fantasizing it to be Julie's tits I am playing with. I let my other hand glide down to my wife's pussy, gently increasing the pressure as my hand glided over her pussy mound, feeling the bristly stubble of her shaven pussy, gently sliding my fingers between her lips, stroking her erect clitoris and entering her steaming hot vaginal chamber. "Deja Vu!!" I thought, closing my eyes while passionately kissing my wife.

I normally spent more time on foreplay, enjoying the tease of bringing a woman to near orgasm 5 or 6 times, slowly letting them down then building her to the point of total submission -- or aggression, depending on the circumstances - before I penetrate and finish the "deed." But today was different. With my feet, I coached my wife to standing spread-eagled. Slightly bending my knees, I took my pulsating cock in my right hand and with one thrust guided it into my wife's quivering pussy, pushing it right up to the hilt. She uttered a gasp and in a husky voice said "God you are horny today, what happened."

"You," I croaked, as I continued applying pressure to her pussy with my cock deep inside her, gyrating my hips, fantasizing that my cock was buried deep inside Julie, that the internal body heat that I felt on my dick was radiated from Julie's pussy.

By now my wife's legs were clasped behind my back, her head thrown back, whimpering noises escaping from her throat. I started moving towards the steps of the pool, each step resulting in a thrusting movement, pushing my bursting erection deeper and deeper into her pussy, feeling her cunt pressing against my pelvic bone. Knowing that each movement further stimulated her clit, I lowered her onto the pool steps. Standing on my knees, her legs still clasped behind my back, I started gently thrusting in and out, increasing the speed and intensity with each stroke -- water splashing all over the place, deep throated moans rumbling from both our throats, lost in the heat of passion and fantasy, I felt the familiar jerking of my cock, ready to explode, wave after wave of orgasmic sensation exploding through my body, uncontrollable spasms rocking my body into spontaneous movements I shot my massive load deep inside my wife's pussy, feeling her pussy muscles contracting, her body going into spasm, her legs crunching me, forcing me deeper into her, I sensed that my wife was also experiencing a wild, wild orgasm.

I opened my eyes to watch her face as she moaned "Oh God! Oh Jesus! Oh God! Oh my FUCK!!!!" her face expressing total orgasmic bliss.

I froze in mid-stroke!!!!!!! There standing on the patio was Julie, watching us, her face transformed back to that of a sultry sex-goddess, one hand squeezing her breast and the other buried in her crotch area. With all the noise we generated fucking our brains out; we did not hear her return.

Fortunately, my wife's back was towards the patio so she had no idea that Julie was watching. I had no idea how long she was standing there but by the expression on her face, she had to have at least seen the last minutes as we built up to our climax.

Realising that I saw her, Julie lifted her blouse, exposing her beautiful tits to me, pinching her nipples she turned around and entered house.

"Why did you stop," my wife asked.

"I thought I heard something," I quickly responded as I bent down and passionately kissed her.

I let my limp dick slip out from my wife's pussy, seeing my cum seeping out from her lips, slowly drifting in the water. "My God -- you were really hot today," my wife said, breathing hard from the exertion, "I haven't been fucked like this in a while -- my pussy is screaming for more" she added smiling, rubbing her hand over her swollen pussy lips.

"Well you know I will not be capable to do it now, right away, but why don't you lie down on the ledge and let me eat your pussy," I responded, thinking that Julie would surely find a way to watch us.

"That would be awesome -- let me quickly get myself cleaned, I do believe that you pumped the Indian Ocean into me," she said as she climbed out of the pool and walked over to the pool house and entered the bathroom area.

I quickly got out of the pool, facing the house, exposing my still swollen yet limp dick to (I hoped) Julie, not really knowing if she was watching -- yet hoping. Then I saw the movement of the curtains in Julie's guest suite and I knew she was watching. I took my cock in my hand and gently stroked it, teasing her, knowing this will drive her crazy.

The curtains parted and for a brief moment, I could see Julie standing there completely naked, playing with herself before she closed the curtains again.

I heard the pool house's bathroom door opening and turned around to face my wife as she walked up to me. "Why don't you sit on the ledge by the steps so I can kneel down in the pool while I take you around the world," I asked as I once again stepped into the pool -- letting her face away from the house.

Spreading a towel, she lay down on the ledge with her feet in the water, spreading her legs, pussy mound bulging, "Forget the niceties and just eat me -- I am so horny still, I want to explode."

I lowered my head to her crotch and could see she was not lying. Her clitoris was fully erect and pulsating in anticipation. I flickered my tongue softly over her clit, barely touching it, teasing her. She started moaning softly as I let my tongue breath over her pussy lips, just touching it with the tip, slowly down the left labia the up the right labia, brushing her clit with my lips, blowing softly on the now fully exposed clitoris jumping and jerking with lust. I let my tongue slide between her pussy lips, licking the inner labia in the same pattern -- down, up, down, up, all the time increasing the pressure on her pulsating clit when I pass over it -- then suddenly, I penetrated her pussy chamber with my tongue, forcing it down as deep as I could, licking the walls of her inner chamber in circular movements. My wife was in total ecstasy, grinding her pussy into my face, deep guttural moans escaping through her throat.

I glance up, looking over my wife's mound; I had a PERFECT view of Julie's room. Her curtains were drawn; she had moved a chair to right in front of the window and was sitting TOTALLY NAKED with her legs hooked over the arm rests of the chair -- completely exposing her unbelievably wonderful pussy, FUCKING HERSELF WITH A 10-inch DILDO!!!!!!

I nearly chocked. "OH GOD!!!!" I said out loud, my voice muffled by my wife's pussy. "This could not be happening," I though as my cock swelled to yet another enormous erection. At my age I did not think that this was at all humanly possible.

With my eyes glued on Julie, I watched as she slowly and purposely slid the dildo in and out of her pussy while stroking her clit with the other hand.

I had to get a better view, so I move my attention upward toward my wife's now rock hard nipples, at the same time slowly pushing my erect penis into her pussy chamber.

Lifting my head, I pulled my cock out -- showing my erect cock to Julie, gently stroking it while playing with my wife's pussy with the other hand.

After giving Julie a decent showing, I slid my pulsating cock into my wife's pussy again and slowly worked us up to another climax. As I had cum only minutes ago, this time around it took longer for me to reach my climax. This is not true for my wife or Julie.

While I was banging away, speeding up the strokes, then slowing down, playing my wife, she experienced at least 4 explosive orgasms, and, while I was not completely sure, Julie had 4 or 5 -- which she later confirmed to be 5.

This was a phenomenal experience -- while I was building up to another explosive climax, I was giving and were given the show of my life -- my beautiful, horny wife, exploding into one orgasm after the other in the outdoors naked in the warm summer African sun, and, my now sex-goddess, fully exposed, fucking herself into a frenzy, completely lost in the ecstasy of the moment, stroking, squeezing her tits and pussy, sliding that enormous dildo in and out of her hot, wet pussy 80 feet away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in heaven.

I felt my knees go weak as I reached my climax, rolling sensations rocking my body as I quickly pulled my pulsating cock from my wife's wet pussy, stroking feverously as I shot my load over my wife's belly and tits -- wanting Julie to see me cum -- wanting her to crave my cock -- Oh God, how much I wanted to Fuck her!!

Through the haze of my climax I could see Julie feverously working her pussy with the dildo, knees jerking upwards, body contracting I knew she was having another explosive orgasm. In my mind I recalled the sexy orgasmic whimpering noises Julie made earlier this morning, knowing that she was repeating this now as she exploded. Guts churning, head spinning, I applied more and more pressure to my cock as I spurted my cum all over my wife, watching Julie as she shared this cosmic moment with me.

My wife lifted herself to a sitting position, grabbed hold of my shaft and started licking cum off my cock-head. She slipped my cock into her mouth, sliding it deeper until I could feel my cock in her throat, sucking the last drops of cum from my cock and proceeded to give me a loving soft "end-of-session" blowjob.

While this was happening, I watched as Julie lay flopped back in the chair with her feet stretched out in front of her, totally spent. Just as I started to worry that she was going to stay in that position, she sat upright, spread her legs, slipped her middle finger deep in her pussy -- placing her finger in her mouth she sucked and licked her pussy juices off her finger, blew me a kiss, stood up and closed the curtains.

I was totally and utterly spent. The activities of the day -- well actually just the morning as it was now only around 11:30am -- drained me completely

Face flushed, my wife slipped into the pool and washed the cum from her body. After rinsing my cock in the pool, I climbed out and walked naked to the patio, lit up a cigarette and returned to the pool. To my disappointment, Julie was nowhere in sight. I slipped into the pool and flopped down on the steps and slipped into a state of total relaxation.

Sitting there in a state of semi-consciousness, I recalled everything that happened today and could not believe what happened, let alone that I still had the capacity to handle all this shit.

You need to know that I, or my lifestyle, am not much different from any other 51-year old male. Met my wife when I was 21, lived with her to the age of 23, got married, had kids, worked as an employee till the age of 29, started my own business, lost everything, started over again at the age of 42, and even seen as being a successful businessman today, still work my ass off putting in at least three 18 hour days a week -- mostly because I love what I am doing, but also because of being an insomnia, I can keep myself occupied. Fortunately I have a 24-hour business.

My sex life today is usually normal with a few highlights through the years that I still fondly remember today. Fortunately I married a woman that loves sex and who is willing to experiment, had a live in fuck-buddy, loves to flash, willing to have sex in public places, participated in 3-somes, allowed me to play around and also played on her own (with rules of-course) -- so overall not bad at all in that department. However, over the past few years, especially with mature kids in the house, this lifestyle calmed down a bit and we ended up having "fun" on a less regular basis digressing to a reasonably normal sex routine -- even though I have capitalized on a few opportunities at the office, and, I think, my wife also played once or twice. So in terms of society - just being average.

So this session with Julie is definitely one of the highlights of the past few years. Considering my past lifestyle, I don't think that it is necessarily the fact that there is sex with another woman involved, but has more to do with the HOW and with the WHO it was happening that puts this experience in the top 3 ever.

For Gods Sake!! -- she is my daughters best friend who has made our house her second home, being treated as another daughter by us!!

After relaxing in the pool for about half-an-hour, my wife offered to prepare lunch so we got out the pool, picked up our swimming gear and walked naked into the house. Even though I was still recouping, I wanted to walk in on Julie, totally naked, the excitement of the possibility driving me -- capitalizing on the fact that my wife was under the impression that Julie was still out running errands, I wanted to see both my wife and Julie's reaction at being "caught." But still - no Julie. So, I immediately went upstairs to take a quick shower, taking my wife's clothes with me, while she went into the kitchen.

123456...8