My Conservative Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a4fun
a4fun
55 Followers

"Yes, of course" Julie responded, "so what are we waiting for, let's fuck."

While we were talking, Julie was sitting, facing me with her legs drawn up, chin resting on her knees and arms clutched around her legs. She had tissues clasped between her legs to absorb my cum oozing from her pussy

With a fluid movement like a cat, she uncurled herself and stretched out on her back and removed the tissues. Raising her arms above her head, she clenched her legs pushing her pussy mound out and said, "Like you, I started this for the sex. Nothing has changed. Here I am -- take me -- make love to me, fuck me, do with me what you want," as she spread her legs, exposing her wondrous pussy.

"Well -- she knows what to expect from me now" I thought, "If she wants to continue with this -- no strings attached -- who am I to argue. At least, she has created a "cover" that I can capitalize on if I need to deny anything happening."

"You are using contraceptives," I had to ask, just in case.

"Al -- I am sexually active -- more than you will know. As with you, I am not willing to take risks. I give you my word; I will not "catch" you. Remember, I have as much, if not more than you to lose. Now stop fretting, or do you want me to get dressed so we can talk more about this," she responded sincerely, using my name for the first time without the "uncle" title, and sensually started fondling her breasts.

"God No -- I just needed to get that out of my mind," I quickly responded, absorbing her phenomenal body. The soft light filtering into the room accentuated every curve of her body, highlighting the roundness of her breasts, nipples glistening in the light yet melting into the darkness of the shadows, the contours of her belly softened by the shadows, her soft clean shaven pussy mound glistening in the light fading into the folds of the shadows. Shadows were playing over her pussy lips as she gyrated her hips. As I watched her, offering herself to me, all the concerns I had was washed away by the intense lust building up inside me.

"Jesus -- you ARE beautiful, you little harlot," I said with a smile as I lay down beside her, taking her into my arms.

"This is soooo nice," Julie whispered as she folded her beautiful naked body into mine. "If I was not so horny right now, I could lie like this forever."

I lifted her head and softly kissing her on her full lips following through with little "butterfly kisses" across her face, down her neck -- softly nibbling on her ears. With my hands, I was softly stroking her back, moving down, over the small of her back to her well defined buttocks and back again.

Julie's breath started racing. Her hot breath coming in small gasps as she pulled me closer to her. I softly turned her onto her back, my kisses following her neckline, touching the first round contour of her breasts, circling her breast, purposely avoiding contact with her nipples. Goose-pimples appeared on her tits, her shadowed dark nipples contracting, breasts heaving with passion as she tried to push her nipples in my mouth.

I let my kisses drift down her belly to her navel, flicking my tongue in and out, circling around, then in -- her pussy mound thrusting against my chest as her stomach muscles contracted and expanded with the action. By now she was softly moaning through her ragged breathing, her hands trying to direct my head downwards, wanting my lips on her pussy.

I let my lips glide down to her pussy mound, gently brushing her soft flesh with my tongue and lips, feeling the softness of her skin void of any hair or even a bristle from her laser treatment. Her hips were pumping, ass lifted from the bed, thigh muscles on her legs taught with the effort trying to get my mouth to encapsulate her pussy.

With difficulty I slipped past her gaping pussy, directing my soft kisses up and down her thighs, every now and then blowing a hot breath onto her glistening wet pussy, breathing in the musky smell of her sex emitting from her parted, swollen pussy lips.

Looking up over her pussy, I got the impression of the sand dunes in the Kalahari Desert, softened by the light of a midnight moon, softly rolling in the warm desert winds, folding into the darkness of the night, its starkness softened by the silver-bluish hue of the moonlight, contours changing with every gust of the wind. If only I had a camera available, a shot of this scene would take first prize in ANY competition anywhere in the world.

I gradually moved back over her body till my lips melted into hers, passionately kissing her, her tongue flickering in my mouth, lips crushing mine, not being able to contain her lust her body trembling with passion. I repeated my brushing kisses down her body, this time stopping to suck on her perfect nipples. Julie's whole body was writhing in passion and expectation as I moved down her belly towards her pussy. I could feel her clit slithering across my body as she rubbed her pussy against my body, exciting me even more.

As I touched her navel with my tongue again, Julie's whole body contracted into spasm after spasm as she orgasmed. Gripping my hair between her fingers, she forced my head onto her pussy, crunching her clit to my face, directing my mouth to her button of pleasure.

I continued eating her pussy, tasting the remnants of myself, through her final throes of orgasmic bliss, the highly sensitive phase following an orgasm, to the point where her hips started thrusting in passion and lust again.

I moved up, placing the head of my pulsating cock at the entrance of her pussy, barely touching her pussy lips, teasing her, slipping my cock-head in just past the helmet and retracting, driving her passion.

"Please, Please!!"!!, she started begging, "Please let me feel it deep in me -- fuck me -- fuck me hard -- Oh God, Pleeaasse!!" She continued as I kept on teasing her.

Not being able to contain myself further, I thrust my cock into her dripping pussy, ramming my cock deep inside her pussy with maximum force, drawing my cock back till it nearly slips out then ramming it back again, over and over, the speed of my stroke increasing till the point where we both exploded in a massive orgasm, filling her with my cum.

Lying next to each other, breath racing, hearts pounding, bodies glistening with sweat from the exertion and the warm African summer night, I was fascinated by how in sync we were with our love-making -- as if we were born to be with each other.

For the next few minutes we could do nothing but lay on the bed, gathering strength. I was staring at Julie's wonderful body, drinking in every movement, every rounding, exploring every nook and cranny that was in my field of vision, realizing just how lucky I was.

By now I was used to seeing her naked body, but every time I looked at it, I could feel the knot in my belly.

"Let's take a shower," Julie said and I agreed, needing to wash the sweat and the smell of sex off me before I went back to bed.

She jumped up and went into the bathroom. I watched as she turned on the taps and step into the shower, her body glistening as the water rushed over her. I stepped into the shower, embracing her, feeling her naked body against mine again. Using just soap, I lathered every inch of her body with my hands, lingering on her jutting breasts, playing with her nipples, working my way down to her pussy, lingering once again to stroke and feel the object of my desire, feeling the lips part, sliding between my fingers, exposing her clit, rolling it, forcing it to jut out from her pussy lips. I dropped to my knees as I started lathering her thighs, her legs spread, water running from her pussy lips. I could not resist myself and started eating her -- not soft, yet not aggressive -- pushing my tongue through her parted lips, feeling once again the contours of her pussy chamber with my tongue, exploring her inner sex.

Julie was now leaning forward, her hands pressed against the far wall, head thrown back as I ate her and sucked and twirled her clit. Her knees started buckling and I sensed that she was close. A few more licks and for an instant her legs gave way as she started to cum -- jerking her knees straight she moaned "Oh God, O Jesus, OH YESSSSSSSssssssssssss."

I stood up and took her in my arms as the last spasms of her orgasm receded. Kissing and fondling her. "Now me," she said as she slid to her knees, taking my semi-erect cock in her hands. She started stroking me expertly, every now and then massaging my cock-head. She lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth, which by now was fully erect again. The way she gave me a blow-job, I knew that she has done this many times before -- she was an absolute pro -- taking me to the point of ejaculation, stopping just in time for the feeling to pass. 'Now -- Now," I said as I felt the next wave building up. "No," she said removing her mouth from my pulsating cock, "I have earned a big load and I will get it"

I don't know how long she played with me like this, but eventually I could not contain myself anymore. Sensing me reaching my ultimate climax, Julie increased the intensity of her sucking at the same time forcing my cock deeper in her mouth. I felt my cock enter her throat as I started shooting my load. Julie bobbed her head backwards and forwards, spreading my cum throughout her mouth and down her throat, making slurping noises as she licked and suck every last drop of semen from my jerking cock.

'Oh God, at last," Julie mumbled, my cock still in her mouth. "I have wanted to taste your hot cum the whole day," she said as she stood up while rinsing my cock.

"I saved a bit for you," she said and kissed me.

I noticed dawn was breaking as she slipped her cum drenched tongue into my mouth.

I was too far gone with the situation to even think about what was happening. Even though there was not much left in her mouth, I could taste my own cum in her saliva.

We kissed and fondled for a few more minutes, stepped out of the shower and towelled each other down, making use of the opportunity to touch and feel each other's bodies.

"I have to get back to bed," I said reluctantly, folding her in my arms, "but I have an exciting day planned for you at the office"

"Really - what?" she asked.

"I want to see how much you really enjoy being fucked and how far you will be willing to go, so I have a little surprise in mind for you."

"What would that be," she asked.

"Wait and see," I responded as I walked out of her room closing the door behind me.

I softly opened our bedroom door in case my wife was awake and slipped into the room.

In the soft morning light, I could see my wife still fast asleep, naked stretched out on the bed, the covers thrown back.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, smoking a cigarette, the tingling sensation of my expedition lingering in my body, I looked at my wife's nude body, re-living some of our hot moments -- the first time we fucked, the first time we fucked in public, the first time she exposed herself to strangers, the first other cock she sucked, our first threesome -- wishing I could share Julie with her.

I started fondling my wife but quickly realised that she was still strongly under the influence of the sleeping pill she took earlier. Wicked as I am, I wondered how far I can go with her before she wakes up, plans formulating in my mind.

I kissed her exposed tits, starting softly, then harder, testing her resolve. She moaned softly but stayed asleep as I fondled her. I played like this with her for a while, and, using my cell-phone camera, started taking some pictures of her naked body as I played, trying to capture the different phases she went through.

I started focusing my attention on her pussy, playing with her clit. Parting her legs gently, I slid my finger into her now wet pussy and proceeded fingering her.

She was softly moaning and lazily thrusting her pussy upwards, accentuating her pussy mound, biting her lower lip, but not waking up. This excited me tremendously and decided to have one of my friends fuck her while she was in this state in the near future.

I licked her clit for a while, slowly lifting her to a climax. As I felt her reaching the point of no return, I slipped my finger back in her pussy, thumb on her clit, and worked her over the edge.

She shuddered, moaned, thrust her pussy backwards and forwards for a few strokes and flopped down in total relaxation, a smile lingering on her face.

I lay down on my pillow and in total wonderment of the two women's reaction this past day drifted off to a deep, exhausted sleep.

I was woken with a soft knock on our bedroom door. "Yes?" I responded as the cobwebs cleared from my head, not really awake.

The door opened and Julie popped her head around the door. She looked stunning. Her well-groomed blond hair glistened in the sunlight filtering through the blinds. Her soft beautiful facial features highlighted by painstakingly applied make-up. The cobwebs cleared instantaneously.

Her eyes darted over to my wife, who was still sprawled naked on the bed, sleeping, pussy and tits fully exposed. Talking to me, but eyes riveted on Amanda's exposed body, she whispered "We have to leave soon; Sharon is expecting us in about an hour."

Glancing at the clock, I saw it was 8:00 am -- only two hours since I drifted off to sleep. "Ok, give me 15 minutes," I replied, noticing that she was still staring at my wife's nakedness, lips slightly parted. "Interesting," I thought, swinging my legs off the bed, partially exposing my cock and balls. Her eyes darted over to my crotch then back again to Amanda's body. "More interesting," I thought as I felt my cock swelling, the circumstances stimulating me.

Looking over at my wife, I saw that she had not moved. I stood up, exposing my semi-erect cock. Julie looked at me, smiled and said, "OK, waiting for you downstairs," darting a glance at my wife she left.

After I got dressed, I softly woke my wife. She gradually rose from the pits of her deep, induced sleep, battling to clear her head.

"I have to take Julie to Sharon now," I said when I could see that she could comprehend.

"Shit -- what time is it," she asked.

"8:15," I replied. "Sorry to wake you, but I just needed to know if you haven't re-considered going with us," hoping to hell she did not change her mind.

"No, but thanks for asking again - I need to get to the stores," she replied. "What time will you be back?"

"I don't know, but will have to be before 1, but I will try and make it quick," I said.

"Not necessary," my wife said, "I don't think I will be back before 1 either"

With that, we said our good-bye's and I went downstairs where Julie was waiting for me.

She immediately embraced me, gave me a long passionate kiss and said, "Hi again -- missed you -- sorry for waking you, but I couldn't wait for the day to start."

"Well, then let's get going -- why waste time"

We jumped in our respective cars and drove through the light suburban morning traffic to the freeway. As soon as we hit the freeway, I grabbed my cell-phone and called Matt.

Matt is 44 and has been a family friend of ours for about 10 years, more or less the same time that we knew Julie. Me, him and Amanda have enjoyed a couple of 3-somes together, as did me, him and his ex-wife, who funnily enough fell in love with her fuck-buddy and left him. He had an enormous 9-inch cock which my wife could not get enough of. Both Matt and Amanda have individually asked me lately when we are going to play again.

As an avid sportsman, he also had an excellent physic, with rippling athletic muscles, a six-pack to die for and to top it off, a rugged but handsome face.

"Yes!" He answered the phone in his traditional manner.

"Anybody with you," I asked also as a matter of routine. "No," he said, "where are you going," picking up from the ambient noise that I was driving.

"Helping Julie to take her car to a friend's house," I replied.

"Julie? -- oh yes, your daughters cute friend" he responded.

"You noticed?" I asked. "Of course -- I have an eye for hidden talent" he replied.

"Well her "talent" is not so hidden anymore" I said, knowing that this will grab his attention.

"What do you mean?" he asked the tone of his voice changing.

"I had the most unbelievable erotic day with her yesterday" I said, "It started 5:30 yesterday morning and stopped at 6 today -- it was the most unbelievable experience."

"Did you fuck her?" he asked with disbelief in his voice.

"No asshole -- I touched her arm," I responded sarcastically.

"You're shitting me," he said, excitement in his voice, "Start talking"

I briefly ran through the events of the day with him responding with short "and -- Jesus -- fuck me -- no way" comments.

"What did Amanda say about this," Matt Asked.

"God no -- she is not even aware that this was happening. A thinks that she is an angel from heaven -- you know with her innocent demure." I responded, eliciting a chuckle from Matt.

"And you say she is a good fuck?" he asked. "The Best!!!" I responded, "but listen, I did not call to brag -- I need a favour -- I want you to fuck her as well -- you know as a going away present type of thing"

"Are you serious?" Matt asked, excitement noticeable in his voice.

"Yes -- here is the thing......" and I proceeded to tell him about Julie's love declaration and how I needed her to fully understand that I only see her as a sex object.

"Jesus -- yeah, I understand why you want to do it -- when, how and where," Matt said slightly more serious.

"You still have the office keys I gave you on my last trip to London," I asked.

"Yes -- of course" he responded.

I continued detailing the plan that I had formulated. In short it consisted of me getting her all naked, hot and bothered while he waited somewhere in the vicinity of the offices. As his number will be the last number dialled, I will press the call button, giving him a "missed call" as a sign that he should enter the office. As my offices consist of a private suite, he is to undress and walk naked into my private boardroom -- which incidentally is fitted with an exquisite sleeper couch.

"Done!!" he says, "See you there" and ends the call.

Within minutes my phone rang. It was Julie.

"Hi" she said in a sweet voice, "Who were you talking to," indicating that she noticed I was on the phone.

"Just a friend," I replied, "finalizing the arrangements for your going away present"

"A present," she said gleefully, "Oh I love presents -- what is it"

"Oh I believe that you especially will love this one -- but you will have to wait, it is after all a surprise"

"Shame on you," she responded, "How long do I have to wait?"

"Not too long" I said, "but it will be worth your while"

"As "worth my while" as yesterday?" she asked dropping the tone of her voice.

"Maybe more -- did you enjoy yesterday as much as I did," I asked.

"More than you will ever, ever know -- God it was fucking phenomenal -- I cannot wait for us to get to your office -- I especially dressed for the occasion," she said, passion building up in her voice.

"What are you wearing," I asked.

"Nothing -- I am totally naked under my dress -- ready for whatever comes" she said, her voice enticing images of her naked body.

"Show me," I said, increasing my speed to slip into the lane next to her.

As I drew closer, I could see her working on her zipper, running full length down the front of her dress. By the time I was next to her car, she had the zipper drawn and her beautiful tits were fully exposed.

She looked at me, smiled, licking her lips with a sultry movement and flicking her head in a "come here" movement she jutted her tits outwards and fondled herself with her free hand.

I nearly overturned my car!!!!!!!

"You like" she said over the phone.

a4fun
a4fun
55 Followers
1...345678