My Conservative Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love," I responded, "play with your pussy and tell me what you are feeling"

I could see as she worked the zipper down, her dress completely folding open around her naked body. There she was driving totally naked, playing with her pussy of the freeway, cars passing us.

"I am playing with my clit -- just like you did yesterday. It is swelling, becoming real hard. My pussy is becoming all wet and slippery. I'm parting my pussy lips, softly stroking them. Oh God you're ... my finger is inside me. It feels so gooooood. Jesus, I just love it when you touch me like this. My finger is sliding in and out of my wet pussy, playing with my passion button ... God I now have four fingers in," Julie continued giving me a running comment as she played with herself.

"Julie ... Jule's," I said slightly louder trying to break through her cloud of passion.

"Uuuuuuuhhh, yes?' she said.

"There are 3 guys in a car on your other side watching you," I said watching as these around 20-year old youngsters were breaking their necks to see more of her wondrous body -- not believing what they are seeing -- not believing their luck.

"Let them watch," Julie moaned through her breath, turning to smile at them.

"God this is exciting," she said, "I have an audience -- Jesus its HOT" she moaned as I saw her arm move vigorously intensifying her attack on her pussy, soft slurps audible over the phone as her fingers stroked in and out of her wet pussy. I knew I would have no problem with Matt.

"Just keep your focus on the road," I warned as I saw her car drifting slightly, "we can't have you killing yourself"

"OK, Yes ......YES, OH JESUS, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M CUMM......MMMMI......NNGGGG," Julie shouted, her face contracting in an expressive orgasm while her body rocked in her seat.

I glanced over to the other car. The youngster in the back seat was wanking away with a passion, trying to draw Julie's attention to his cock just visible above the door frame. I burst out laughing, knowing exactly how he felt, MY cock pulsating and straining against my pants. I could feel the wetness of my pre-cum against my leg.

"Check out the Cock next to you," I said watching Julie turn her head to get a better view.

"O God," she said, "he has a beautiful cock -- God this is so funny -- So HOT -- I'm a real slut aren't I," she said as she fondled her tits, enticing the youngster to new heights.

As both of us were watching him, he shot his load, shooting his load with vigorous spurts all over the back seat of the car, some of it ending against the door window, droplets running down into the doorframe.

"Look at all that cum," Julie laughed gleefully -- "God it's nice to be so young"

The excitement of the electrifying sexual mood existing between me and Julie had both of us acting as teenagers. I was amazed out how little both of us paid attention to the consequences of our actions -- and the extreme pleasure we were drawing out of being mischievous and wayward.

Being difficult to zip her dress up while driving, Julie drove all the way to Sharon, totally exposed, the youngsters in tow, trying to draw Julie's attention.

I dropped in behind her again, watching the reaction of the motorists as they realise that she was naked -- discussing their reactions with her.

"God this is so hot -- I have NEVER done anything like this before," Julie said after yet another reaction, "I definitely have a new pastime"

As we turned off the freeway, Julie informed me that she will have to stop to Zip-up not wanting to arrive at Sharon's like this. As we turned into and stopped in a more secluded spot, me stopping next to her, she got out of the car, still fully unzipped and flashed at me, parting her legs to expose her pussy. What a sight. Seeing my reaction, she laughed, zipped up, got into the car and drove off.

Arriving at Sharon's, Julie stopped in the driveway and I stopped in the street. While Julie collected her things in the car, I locked up and joined her. It was 8:50 when Julie rang the doorbell, me standing slightly to the side.

On the second ring, Sharon's sleepy voice said "who's there" from behind the closed door. "It's me, Jules," Julie called out. The key turned in the lock and the door opened. "Hi Jules," I heard Sharon say with a sleepy voice not being able to see her from where I was standing, "God, what is the time -- I'm sorry I must have overslept -- come in -- come in," she said as she opened the door wider. I took a step forward. At the same instance we saw each other. We both froze in shock -- she was standing there totally naked, definitely not expecting to see me, her long dark hair, messed up from sleep, flowing over her naked shoulders to within inches of her firm (guessing) 34c creamy breasts highlighting the pink brownish colour of her nipples. Bikini tan lines accentuated her neatly trimmed dark bush ending in clean shaven pussy lips peeking out between her thighs.

For seconds (which felt like minutes) all of us stood frozen, none of us expecting this. Julie was the first to react. With a "Oh God," she flung her arms up trying to block my view, Sharon threw her one arm across her breasts and with the other hand cupped her pussy, folding double uttering 3 or 4 quick "Oh God's," turned around and rushed off to the bedroom.

"Nice ass," I commented. Julie hit me with her elbow and raced off after Sharon.

I was left standing at the door smiling like a schoolboy.

For reference -- My daughter's circle of friends consist of 6 girls who started high school together (grade 8). All went to the same university and obtained degrees in different occupations -- Psychology, Chartered Accountant, Optometry, Chiropractor, Architecture and Law. Julie was the Chartered Accountant and Sharon the Optometrist.

I was still standing in the doorway, taking the last drag of my cigarette, when Julie and Sharon (now dressed in a track suite) reappeared. "Come in Uncle Al," Sharon said, clasping her arms around her chest. "I'm sorry -- I did not expect... no, I actually forgot that you were also going to be here," she apologized, "I don't know what I was thinking opening the door like that."

"I didn't mind," I said, "you can open the door for me like that anytime," watching her blush deepen at my comment, "can we get some coffee around this place," I concluded to change the subject.

"Did you enjoy the view," Julie asked as Sharon walked into the kitchen. I could not place the tone of her voice, so I answered cautiously "well it was an initial shock, not expecting it, but hey, you know how we men are -- we will never say no to view like that."

Glancing at the kitchen to see if Sharon could see us, Julie moved close to me, her tits touching my chest, "and did it excite you," she asked as she took hold of my cock.

"You will never know," I teased her, "but carry on, THIS excites me," my cock responding to her touch, still unsatisfied from our freeway excursion.

"Coffee coming up," Sharon said as she walked into the lounge. Julie swiftly moved away from me, leaving me standing with a bulge in my pants facing Sharon. Her eyes dropped briefly to my crotch as I quickly sat down on the couch to hide it. The instantaneous blush on her face told me that she noticed.

After our conversation started haltingly, with Sharon being a bit uncomfortable with what I saw and what she saw, the subject turned to the car and everybody relaxed.

"Well, listen; let's do the handover -- me and uncle Al still need to run some errands before Sandra comes over this afternoon' Julie said. I "wondered" why she was in such a hurry all of sudden and smiled to myself.

Finalizing the hand-over, we walked over to my car -- "Call me -- I still have a lot to tell you before I leave -- let's do coffee," she waved at Sharon as we drove away.

As we turned the corner, Julie flipped back her seat, unzipped her dress, exposing her wonderful, fuckable body to me. "Am I prettier than Sharon," she asked stroking her hands across her body.

"By far," I truthfully answered as I felt my cock swell at the sight of her nakedness.

Julie rolled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger with the one hand and with the other she was drawing squiggles across her body running across her belly, pussy mound and thighs as the shadows of the trees and sunlight filtering through was flittering across her body as I drove through the suburb.

"You couldn't keep your eyes off her," Julie continued, "I saw how you stared at her"

"Like you were staring at aunty A's body this morning?" I asked, needing to know what went through her mind.

"You noticed?" she asked, her hands becoming still.

"Could I miss it?" I asked, "Tell me what you were thinking -- and you were thinking something more than "Oh I see a woman's naked body," it was written all over your face"

"Do you really want to know," she asked, "It could be embarrassing"

"For who -- me or you -- of course I want to know," I responded.

"Well OK ......... first of all, I was thinking that aunty A really had a good body. Then I wondered if you had made love to her when you returned to your bed. Now here comes the embarrassing part -- while I was wondering if you had sucked her nipples, and, if you had your cock deep in her -- I wished that I could get the opportunity to suck her tits, lick her pussy, play with her, make glorious love to her, share her with you," Julie said, her face becoming soft, yet, with a hint of pure lust -- a dimension of her that I have not seen yet.

"WOW!!"! I said, "You would have really liked that -- I can see that in your face - I didn't know that you had those inclinations as well. Tell me, have you made love to another woman before - and with who?"

"Why, Al, is that too much for you?" Julie asked, "am I too much of a slut for you"

"On the contrary -- I think it is extremely HOT -- and to be honest, I have also fantasized about a 3-some with you and aunty A -- but you still haven't answered my question," I responded.

"Why do you think Sharon was so comfortable opening the door for me completely naked?" Julie asked searching my face to see my reaction.

"Is she gay, or, does she play both way's," I asked, keeping a straight face.

"Of course she play's both way's," Julie responded with a soft laugh, "you have seen her with her boyfriend's before, or are you -- like all men -- not paying attention."

"Whoa!!" I said, "remember it is only since yesterday that I got a different view -- I have always just looked at you as my daughters friends -- I NEVER before looked at any of you in THAT way -- you all acted very coy in front of me and aunty A - this is all new to me -- and may I add, very, very, exciting -- how many of you are 'players'," I asked.

"Well, all of us have had our sexual experiences, but, only 3 of us really play, and, before you ask, your daughter is not one of them.

"I now know of you and Sharon, who else?" I asked, the excitement of knowing apparent in my voice.

Julie laughed out loud, "You are a pervert, aren't you," she teased, "and what would you do if you knew?"

"Well -- you opened Pandora's Box, and now you are leaving me, hanging in the air, I would need a replacement," I picked up on her tease.

"Don't you dare," Julie replied, trying to sound cross -- a smile lingering on her beautiful mouth. "I wonder what they would say if they knew what we are doing," Julie said as her face transformed a little.

"Hopefully join us," I responded, "But tell me, if aunty A were willing, would you enjoy making love to her," I continued, trying to fuel her thoughts as she started playing with her nipples again.

"Oh YES," Julie responded without giving it a thought. "I have always thought of her as a lady, but I have also sensed that there is a lot of sexuality about her -- to be honest, this morning was not the first time that I wondered about her -- but seeing her lying on the bed, fully exposed, her succulent pussy lips called my name -- God ... I had to do everything in my power not to walk over to her and start eating her pussy," Julie responded, fondling her own pussy, slightly spreading her legs to give her more access.

I could feel my cock straining against my pants, in my mind's eye seeing Julie sensually licking my wife's wet pussy, "And then?" I asked, edging her on.

"I would softly kiss her entire body, playing with her breasts, passionately kissing her as I stroked her pussy lips. Then I would go down on her, parting her pussy lips, teasing her clit as I softly parted her lips for my tongue to slide into her, to taste her sex, to lick her juices. I would turn and offer her my pussy to eat, feeling her tongue playing with my honey-pot, working me up to a climax while I ate her beautiful pussy, using my tongue to excite her, working to bring her to a beautiful orgasm with me -- God, I'm so horny now" Julie continued her fantasy as she played with herself, her moist fingers glistening in the sunlight as she vigorously rubbed her pussy.

By now I had unzipped my pants to release my pulsating cock. I was slowly stroking it, listening to the sensual lust rolling from Julie's lips, eyes glued to dripping wet pussy, her hips thrusting upwards to receive her fingers, the smell of her sex filling the cabin of the car.

"Don't cum now," I said to Julie, interrupting her fantasy flight, "I need you to be HOT when we arrive at the office."

Julie opened her eyes, battling to focus, forcing herself back to reality. She saw that I was stroking my rock hard cock, and, by God, I could swear that her mouth was watering as she stared at me.

She immediately changed position, took my cock in her hand and started stroking me. "Do you want to cum?" she asked me. "No -- but you can play with me -- as long as you stop when I say so -- I also don't want to spoil it for myself," I replied, as I felt the excitement tingling in my balls.

"I'll be gentle," she said as she stroked me a few times, moved again and slipped her mouth over my cock, giving me a soft gentle lingering blow-job.

"Jesus," I thought as I started slipping Julie's dress off her shoulders, completely undressing her, "this whole scenario is absolutely ludicrously unbelievable." I don't know if it is the fact that for 10 years I was under the impression that she was a virgin, or, if it was Julie's absolute enjoyment of sex, or, her insatiable lust, or, the wickedness of screwing a girl who my wife thinks is God's Angel, or just the pure unpretentious beauty of this woman -- but by God, I was reaching heights that I didn't know I was still capable of, both mentally and physically.

She squirmed out of her dress, dropping it on the floorboards. She was now totally naked, her sensual back flowing down to her tight ass jutting outward as a result of how her body was positioned. Her glistening blond head bobbing up and down as she fucked my cock with her mouth.

I had difficulty concentrating on the road as I felt my climax building.

"Stop!!" I said as I lifted her head from my cock. "Enough for now -- I'm about to cum"

"Can't I make you cum ......? Please!!" she asked as she looked up at my face.

"No wait ... please," I said against my will. I wanted to spurt my cum into her mouth again, wanted to feel as she sucked the last drop from my pulsating cock, but knew that it would spoil my adventure I planned for the office not 10 minutes away. "Let's just talk for a while -- I really need to reserve my strength for the office"

Julie rolled over on to her back, the seat still reclined fully. Her body embraced by the African sun shining through her window, the tight skin on her pussy mound glistening, folding into the stark shadows of her slit accentuated by her full swollen pussy lips. I felt my cock pulsating again.

"Oh God -- I am so horny -- I don't know what it is, but I cannot shake this feeling off me. It is as if I am horny all the time -- non-stop," Julie expressed herself, echoing my exact feelings, "I have never been so horny for so long -- could it be because we are doing something that we know we are not supposed to be doing?" She asked as she sensually moved her hands over her body.

"I was just thinking about the same thing," I replied, "and you know what, I don't care a Fuck -- I am enjoying this more than I have ever enjoyed anything similar -- ever ..., and ..., I don't want it to stop -- it is so uncanny, even though I am WITH you, I fantasize ABOUT you. You are simultaneously this innocent girl next door and an insatiable harlot and slut -- and it stimulates me to unprecedented heights. God, I wish this didn't need to end."

"I have always REALLY enjoyed sex and everything it has to offer -- I once read that you only reach the pinnacle of your sexual experience if you are so lucky to match up with the perfect partner -- I thought that, that was bullshit -- but now I know exactly what they meant. Even though I have experienced almost everything relating to sex, I have never acted or reacted this way -- literarily exposing my soul, my deepest and darkest desires, giving the slut in me free reigns to satisfy any and all needs of my partner -- wanting more, wanting to be fucked forever -- never to end," She responded, still playing with herself, stroking her body with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other.

"All I ask is that you enjoy this for what it is -- SEX -- no strings attached," I responded, concerned that she would repeat her feelings of this morning.

"I thought we crossed that bridge," she responded, "I don't expect more -- except for this to continue as long as humanly possible -- but all I want for now is for you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me -- God no, the way I am feeling now, I want YOU and the WHOLE WORLD to fuck me," as she arched her body, pushing her pussy up as high as she could, wanting everybody to see her nakedness and giggled with pleasure.

I cupped my hand over her pussy, feeling her wetness as I took the ramp off the freeway, the office a block away. "Just maybe you will get your wish," I said, wondering where Matt was.

As we approached our office complex, Julie quickly slipped into her dress, but only zipped it up to around the naval area, showing ample cleavage. From a side view, with the bulge of the dress, you could just, just see the areolas peeking out. The security guard at the gate eyes' was glued to her tits as I signed in. "Enjoying it," I asked and winked at him. "Very much Mr. Al," he responded, grinning from ear to ear, "is the missus also coming through today -- I could let you know when she arrives," he continued, letting me understand that he knows what I know.

"Not expecting her, but it will be good if you let me know in case she does arrive" I said smiling.

"It will be my pleasure Sir -- and Sir -- thank you," he said jutting his chin in Julie's direction.

Looking at Julie, I noticed that she had pulled the zipper right down as far as it can go in a sitting position. From the guards vantage point, her left breast was fully exposed, nipple erect, her flat belly visible, and, with a little imagination, you could see the beginning of her pussy mound. Julie had noticed the guards stare and decided to give him a decent show.

"My pleasure," I laughed as I drove off, spotting Matt's car parked under a tree. I felt the excitement churn inside me.

"Did you enjoy that," I asked still laughing.

"Extremely -- especially when his cock started getting all hard and stiff -- I could actually see the outline of his cock through his trousers -- did you see," Julie responded laughing with me.

"Well, no," I said, "I don't make a habit of staring at other men's dicks"

I parked the car and we entered the building, Julie's dress still zipped down to just above the pussy. "You know we are a 24/7 business -- there will be employees that will see you like this," I asked

1...345678