My Conservative Wife in High School

Story Info
Wife spends wild week with her HS friends.
2k words
3.96
138.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmz
bmz
22 Followers

I have been married for 14 years to a wonderful woman. Her name is Marla; she is 38 years old. I am 39. Marla has dark brown hair, brown eyes and tanned colored skin. She is 5'7" and weighs 120 lbs. I have to say that she has a beautiful ass, you know, the kind of woman with wide hips and meaty legs. She takes care of herself by going to the gym and doing competitive sports three/four times a week, so she is pretty fit.

Anyway, I found out through a friend of her, that she was kind of wild in High School and she told me about some of their experiences together. This surprised me because I'd never thought of my wife as crazy and wild. She is a very proper and conservative lady. I just could not believe her friend; so one night that Marla and I were having a hot fuck session (you know, the kind were you take a hot bath and drink some wine, etc.) I confronted her, and what I will now tell you her version of the incident her friend told me about.

It was her last year in High School; she was 18 years old at the time. She and her closest girlfriends planned a week trip to the beach (everybody does this!). But, as you can expect from eight young and wild girls, they wanted to invite a few boyfriends. Two weeks later, all of them, were on their way to the beach.

I have to tell you (from what she's told me) that Marla was very athletic in HS; she played in a few competitive sports teams, so you can imagine that she, being 18 years old at the time, had a tight little body and her ass and legs were more beautiful than you can imagine! And she was ready for anything. On the other hand, she was a good catholic girl and had never thought of losing her virginity before marriage. In fact, I always thought I was her first until she told me this story!

Let's get back to the story. When they got to the beach, the girls had only one thing in mind. They all changed into their tiny bikinis and went out to play in the beach. Their only intention was to get the guys hot and heavy. They knew what they were doing. Imagine 17 and 18 year old guys with eight semi-naked young, hard-bodied girls to play with?

Marla told me that all along, all they wanted to do was to get the guys hot all week long. And this, they did! The entire week, they were mesmerized watching the guys' bulges rising in their shorts. That first day, the girls wanted to play little games on the boys, so they would go in the chilly waters, it was the month of May, and they would wrestle and play kind of rough with each other, so the guys would just get wild watching them. When they'd come out of the water, their nipples would be so hard and pointing up from the impact of the cold water. The guys could not stop looking straight at their tits. Marla could not stand it either. It was so exciting and erotic.

My wife, being the wildest of the bunch, was the most aggressive. She would request the guys (sometimes two or three at a time) to spread suntan lotion all over her luscious body. She would untie her bikini top and ask them to spread it all over her back and shoulders. Then, she would turn (her bikini top still covering her tits) and they would spread it all over her front. She said she would be so wet down there from the guys caressing her ass and thighs and coming so close to her pussy. The other girls would only watch her in amazement.

In their second night at the beach house, all the girls were pretty drunk already and their conversation turned to sex and boys. After teasing the guys for two days, the girls were very lustful and excited. They started to compare the guys: who was the best looking, the sexier one, the best kisser, had the bigger cock and so on. The guys were there and they just laughed and listened, clearly hard as a rock!

At this point, my wife suggested they play strip poker. She was completely drunk at this time, and bikini bottom was soaked from the conversation they were having. The other girls shyly rejected the idea of playing, so my wife told the guys she would do it. The guys, of course, would not pass this up!

They moved to another room in the house. One of the guys got a deck of cards from his room and came back. At this time, She and the three boys sat at the table and one of the boys dealt the cards. She was hot and her bikini bottom was very wet from the anticipation. She could not believe she was doing this, but she was definitely enjoying all the attention she was getting from the three boys. Keep in mind, that they were wearing very little clothes because of the beach.

They started the game and my wife, who did not have any idea how to play poker, lost the first hand. At this, she took off her flip-flops! The boys were completely disappointed!! She was teasing them! The second hand was dealt and again, my wife lost and this time, she took her t-shirt. Oh, what beautiful sight! She was topless, bare-breasted and left only with her bikini panties. The guys could not take their eyes off her tits. Her breasts were beautiful; round b-size melons, small rosy-red nipples. She was so excited and her nipples were protruding out. Two big round bullets pointing at the boys. She felt sexy!

Luckily, she won the third hand and, as you know guys, two of them got up and removed their shorts, showing their erect cocks to my wife. Her eyes just widened with awe. She did not expect it to get this far! The third guy, who was somewhat shy, took off his t-shirt. Not bad, thought my wife, his chest was hairless, but well built.

The guys could not focus on the game anymore and neither could Marla. One of the boys, playing with her under the table, had his hand on my wife's thighs and was caressing her up and down. She couldn't stop her wetness. She grabbed the second boy's hand and pulled it to place it between her legs. (When Marla told me this, I couldn't believe she had done this, but I was so hard from the story, I felt I was going to explode!) The boy started rubbing her pussy over her bottom and she moaned in ecstasy. She said she couldn't take it anymore. Marla wanted to see their cocks again. She asked them to stand up and told the boy still dressed to remove his shorts.

Her eyes bulged out at the boy who removed his shorts. His cock was huge, thick and uncut. The other two were normal (She didn't know this then!). She grabbed the biggest cock and her fisted hand would not close around it. She licked her lips. She wanted to swallow every inch of it; she wanted to taste all three of them.

She started sucking on the big, uncut cock. She would stretch the skin down and suck the head, which was oozing with pre-cum. It tasted so good. Then, she changed to other cock and then the other one. My wife was in ecstasy sucking three cocks! She couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this, but she was definitely enjoying it. (I, on the other hand, was fucking her so hard, just visualizing her holding three cocks and sucking them dry!)

At this point, one of the boys could not hold it anymore and spurted her face and tits with his semen. She rubbed his creamy liquid all over her tits and stopped sucking the other two dicks. The boys grabbed her from her armpits and laid her flat face-up on the table. The three boys started kissing and licking every inch of her body. One of them was sucking her nipples, while the other two worked on her pussy and thighs. She couldn't take it; she was so close to cumming! She was moaning so loud, that her girlfriends in the other room heard her and came in to check. They were shocked!! They left the room hurriedly.

She came very hard and her pussy was so swollen from the rush of blood to her inner lips. The boy with the biggest cock got on top of her, ready to plunge his pole in her pussy, but she stopped him, scared. She told him that she could not take him. That she was still a virgin and he was too big for her pussy! He didn't care. He was just a horny young bastard and he plunged his huge cock into her. She felt she was being split in half; she had tears in her eyes from the pain. He broke through her hymen quickly and once past it, the pain was gone and she was really getting off. It was all pleasure now.

The other two boys were standing opposite each other against her face and she was holding a cock in each of her hands. She would masturbate one, while swallowing the other one. She was very close to cumming; her climax was approaching fast. She was perspiring profusely from the intense heat inside her body and in her pussy. One of the boys that she was sucking said he was about to cum and she just kept on going down on him. Suddenly, he shot his juice in her mouth, on her face and her tits and at the same time, she was screaming in ecstasy from her own orgasm.

The guy fucking her screamed that he was about to cum. Between gags, she told them to cum outside of her pussy because she was unprotected, but the boy just kept pumping her hole. She begged him, but he just didn't listened to her and blew his seed deep inside her pussy. He collapsed on top of her. The third boy had not cum yet, so she asked him to fuck her hard.

He pulled her from the table, told he to get on all fours on the floor, and took her from behind. She had lost all control and pushed back to feel his entire cock deep in her vagina. It hurt, but she didn't care, she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. When he came, he also dumped his load inside her. She didn't care anymore; she just wanted to savor every moment of this heaven.

When they all finished, they just remained laying on the floor, making out (I was imagining my wife making out with the three of them). Then they got dressed and the boys joined all the other friends; they had big smiles on their face. But my wife went to her room to sleep. She didn't want to face her friends, as she was too embarrassed.

The next day, nobody mentioned anything. The three boys kept hanging around my wife, but she didn't give them anything for the rest of the week. She just kept teasing them and allowing them to spread the suntan lotion all over her body. She enjoyed watching them hard and hot!

I was in complete awe of her story. I could not believe it was true. First, I was very hot and jealous at the same time. And then my animal instincts took over and we fucked like there was no tomorrow.

I remembered, years later after marrying Marla, having met two of the guys, but they never mentioned anything nor acted like anything had happened. I had no suspicion of my wife's naughty behavior with them.

After she told of this incident, our sex lives changed completely for the better between the two of us. My jealousy disappeared and we started experimenting more in the sexual area. Although for my wife, being very conservative, is always very difficult to break away from our fantasies to make them a reality.

bmz
bmz
22 Followers