My Control

Story Info
You left the door open, just as I requested.
2.6k words
4.15
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn the knob and can tell that you left the door open, just as I requested. I walk through the house to find you right where I told you to be, beside the hot tub. You stand as I come outside. Your hands fall to the side of your robe, and I can catch a slight tremble in your hand. You start to speak, but I stop you. I look in your eyes and see a mix of emotions battling for control. There is fear. There is confusion. There is playfulness. But most of all there is desire.

I smile and calmly tell you to disrobe. Now your nerves percolate to the surface. You are barely able to hold back from saying that you can't do it. But the courage finds you. I keep my eyes locked deeply in yours as you untie the knot and the robe falls quickly to the floor.

You feel your confidence rise when I can't suppress my smile. You realize I am unabashedly feasting on the sight of you in the hot pink bathing suit. And you know deep inside of you that I am enjoying everything I see. You want to kiss me. But again I resist. I tell you to turn all the way around for me, but do it slowly. You comply, knowing I will be examining every inch of you. The mere thought of it has you damp despite your best intentions.

You are facing me now. I take your hand in mind and lead you to the hot tub. I have you step into the water and you watch as I strip to my bathing suit. I sit next to you. The night air is cool but the warm water teases your skin. I lean to kiss you, but won't let you kiss me back. My kiss is hard, assertive. You know that it is I that want you; that it is I who will have you and you that will be had. I part your lips and my tongue enters your mouth. When I have kissed you before, the kisses were soft. But tonight they are fierce, almost animal-like in their desperation. I put my hands on your face and pull you even close to me. You moan as my mouth leaves yours. You want more but I won't give it to you. Instead, I softly begin teasing your ears, and nibbling them enough to make you gasp. You try to wrap your hands around my neck, but I hold them back. You are to be touched, and not to touch. You look confused as your eyes meet mine. But the look of determination and passion in my eyes reassures you and you relent.

You feel my hands on your hips and a rush washes over your body. But I surprise you by lifting you up and onto my lap, facing away from you. Your long hair washes over my face, and you realize I am relishing the mere smell of you, of having you so close to me. My hands circle your waist and our bodies are as close as they have ever been. Between my heavy breathing on your neck and the hard cock resting against your back, you suddenly realize the effect you are having on me. Your body comes alive. You begin to move along with my hands, grinding against my body and making me moan in desire. You realize your body is following my hands, that I am directing how you move against me. I am pushing you in small circles around my cock, and you are physically under my control. I am not thrusting or grinding against you, but using you to grind against me.

I begin to kiss your neck and ears. My hand is on the front of your neck as I softly kiss the back. My fingers move to your mouth. But I don't let you suck them. Instead, I trace lightly around your lips. The feeling is light, soft and sensual. It matches the intensity of the kisses I am giving you from behind. You feel you can hardly stand it, and reach back to wrap your hands around my neck in warm appreciation.

But again your touch is refused. I gently but firmly pull your hands back down and put them on your knees. I do not let you remove them. Now you are leaning slightly away from me and I can see the curve of your back. I start to run my hands up and down your spine as I hold you totally motionless. Then you suck in your breath as you realize I am slowly lowering the straps of your bathing suit. I kiss your newly exposed shoulders and lower them all the way down. You feel my hands wrap back around to the front, searching for what they want so badly. Although you know it's coming, the touch on your nipples startles you. You feel from my fervent touch how much my hands are enjoying their conquest. You lean back and surrender them to me. You feel my hands are everywhere, running all around your large soft breasts, tweaking and teasing your nipples, but also stroking your stomach and pulling you to me.

I take your hands and finally let you touch. But it's not my body that you may touch. I have your hands join mine on your breasts. With equal passion, we join each other in rubbing and teasing your nipples and feeling the soft give of your wonderful breasts.

Finally, you hear my voice. "Stop. I need to see you." I move you off my lap and walk across the tub. You look confused and it is almost painful for you to stop. But then you look at me and fall back under my control. You see I have a plan for you. "Stand up." You immediately comply. Resistance does not even occur in your mind. "Take your suit off. And do it slowly." Your emotions surge. You almost resent the command. You're afraid to be naked, to open yourself to me. But you can't resist. Your hands comply with the command through a will of their own. They are not listening to the doubt in your mind. Before you can stop them, they have removed your suit and you are naked to the world. And your world tonight is just me.

Your fear is instantly replaced by pleasure as you see me turn flush, barely able to control how much I want you. I am enjoying every moonlit inch of your porcelain skin. "Sit down on the ledge." My voice is stern but throaty, and you hold back a smile knowing that the mere sight of you has broken my will.

But my composure quickly returns. "Move your knees apart." You accept the challenge and part your legs. I am not shy about what I want, and you watch my eyes finding your pussy. I am enjoying how wet you are and you are enjoying showing me. "Now, I want you to touch your self. But slowly, and you will use just one hand." You comply and greedily begin to stroke your clit. You see how hard I am and how much I want you. I am not touching myself. I prefer to save myself entirely for you. "Go inside yourself." You comply, and feel how tight it is. I tell you to go in and out, fuck yourself like I will later. You hesitate, but you know I will not accept your resistance. You start to move your finger in and out, thinking of the release you will have when that finger is finally replaced with my cock. "Now another." That's too far. You know it in your heart. But you must have it and you must comply. Scared and aroused, you bring your other hand to join. And for my pleasure and at my command, you begin to fuck yourself. Your eyes are closed and you are lost in the demonstration, as you long to show me just how much and how hard you want to be fucked.

I tell you harder, faster. But you don't notice me leaving the tub. You startle as you feel my breath on your ears and I whisper to you. "It's time." I remove your hands from your now soaking pussy. I kiss them, tasting you. I smile as you see that I am holding the sash to the robe in my hand. You realize I am moving your hands behind you and will tie them with the sash. Your brow is furrowed in fear and shock. But I give you a smile and look in your eyes. And in that gaze you see all that lies between us: friendship, trust, caring, and a passion neither of us knows how to control. You know that I would never hurt you. And you know that you must submit.

The sash is not taunt, but tight enough that your back is arched. Now I stand in front of you and you are exposed to me completely. And I kiss you. This time, it's not aggressive, it's not painfully determined. It's soft, grateful for your submission, grateful that you have chosen to share this experience with me. My body pushes your knees apart and I move close to you. I begin to kiss you deeper and deeper, our tongues wrapped together as close as our bodies. My kisses regain their fervor, their strength and their ardor. You realize I am in complete control but that I will only use that control to make you feel bliss. I begin to kiss your neck, my hands again on those beautiful breasts that are now pushed out to meet my touch. I am alternating between teasing you softly and ravishing them with the fury I can barely control. Finally my mouth joins my hands and they work in rhythm on your nipples, your back arching even further in encouragement.

But I soon leave your breasts, and begin to kiss my way to my real target. My kisses on your stomach are light, gentle. I find the skin there soft and welcoming. I move back, kissing each of your knees that are floating in the warm water. Our eyes are locked. Our mutual lust for the same thing is throbbing through our bodies like electricity. But I am slow to let you have it. Instead, I wrap your legs around me. You remember how much I enjoy your soft lovely legs and you relent. I am on my knees, just my head is above water. But I kiss you nonetheless. Each slow, burning inch feels like a mile for you. Your agony builds as you wait for the release. Finally you feel my lips above your pussy. A light kiss followed by my tongue. Then to the right. A light kiss, followed by my tongue. Then to the left. A light kiss and then my tongue.

Finally, I kiss your center. It is soft, wet and ready for me. I admire how wet you are, with a sense of both pride and satisfaction that you are in enjoying yourself as much as I had hoped. My kiss lingers, my lips just at the top of your pussy. I give you another kiss, still soft but more assertive. Then my lips part and my tongue lightly caresses you. I do the same all the way down your slit, soft kisses letting you know you will get just what you want. I then part my lips, and as lightly as I can I run my tongue all the way back to your awaiting clit.

I am encouraged by the feel of your thighs tightening around my head. I begin to lick harder and faster, encircling your clit with my lips as my tongue does its work. I use my hands to spread you, and am greeted with you bucking your hips into me, telling me you want more and more. I give you what you demand. My jaw works faster and faster, I am kissing and licking as you as much as I can. My tongue finds the same rhythm as your hips. I surprise you by sliding a finger deep inside you. You moan as you feel our bodies together, almost singular in their mutual desire. I wrap my lips around your clit, sucking it inside of me as my finger probes deep into you. My finger is inverted, searching for that spot that will make you moan. I feel you fucking me back and my mind wonders to the thought that I want my cock inside of you and need our bodies as one. I feel how wet your pussy has become. I can't resist you any more. I bring you to the brink of orgasm.

But I stop.

I look in your eyes and no words are needed. I release you from the sash and we grab our towels. You lead me to a room and I tell you to lie on the bed. Every corpuscle in my body screams your name. But I hold back. I need to look at this beautiful woman and give thanks for the incredible gift she has given me. You are needful, your body practically whining for completion. I come to the end of the bed and climb up. I hold your ankles and spread them before me. I lean forward and you feel my weight on your body. I put my forehead on yours. You kiss me for the gesture. "I want you, and I have to have you." You nod your assent.

You expect fear to set in when you feel my hands on you again. But now all is calm. The only thing in your veins is the adrenaline of desire. You feel me enter you, and I kiss you. Our bodies are finally joined as one. I do nothing but hold the sensation. I do not move, but want to enjoy being with you for as long as I can. Barely able to stand it, I thrust deeper inside you, as far as I can. I feel you respond, pushing back together with me. Our bodies find their rhythm. We are one. There is no control here. We feel only togetherness, depth, passion and need. I bite my lip. I am holding your thighs, pushing them back so I can get deeper and deeper inside you and make our bodies feel even more together. The tightness I feel amazes me. I hold back my desire, resist my urges. My whole world is focused on pleasing you. I push harder and harder, seeking your ecstasy. Your moans tell me you are not far from it.

It happens like the bursting of a dam. You can't hold it back. Its warmth swarms over you, practically burning you with pleasure. You cry of pleasure is quickly followed by my own, as my body quivers and releases everything I've held back. The feeling lasts a lifetime. We spend eons in that moment, pleasure out-of-time washing over us.

We are now face to face. All we can do is laugh. Our bodies are electric. Ever pore is sensitive and alert. You rest your head on my chest. My hand runs through your silken hair. I kiss the top of your head and wrap my arms around you. Nothing else in the world matters. I pull the blanket over us like a cocoon. Our talk is brief, light and happy. We fight sleep. We fail. Our bodies betray us into the deepest sleep we have ever known. The sleep comes quick, and when it does our bodies are wrapped tightly together. Arms are intertwined. Legs have become a spider web. There is no telling where one begins and the other ends.