My Cornered Prey

Story Info
An intense and primal BDSM scene.
1.4k words
3.98
12.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-NOTE: what follows is a story of a consensual encounter between two adults, fully negotiated in advance, and with all appropriate safety controls in place.

*****

The night had been in the making for what seems forever. We had flirted, joked, teased for months, hell our friends had joked about selling tickets. See we are probably way too alike for get along normally, and combined with both being very aggressive the general assumption was it would be quite 'explosive', but I'm not sure anyone had any clue how it would turn out.

Having discussed in advance, there would be no open negotiation, no banter, no sign that tonight would be different than any other Friday night. We both arrive at the party, it is busy and we chat lightly but there is no indication of what is to come. As the evening progresses people come and go until the crowd has shrunk to mostly the core group. Walking over to her we begin talking again, but this time I walk towards the center of the room as we talk, her at my side.

Without warning, I reach over and firmly grab her wrist, I expected some resistance, but it was like I had kicked a rattlesnake, in an instant she jerked her arm back and tried to strike back. Grabbing much harder this time I pulled her in and hooked my arm around her shoulder. Kicking hard at my shin she drops both of us to the floor (padded fortunately), and what proceeds can only be described as primal. We alternate either being in control or fighting to regain control for quite a while. Slowly I can sense her muscles are tiring as the elbows are striking with less force, and even the attempts to bite are lessening. Getting her onto her stomach I finally pin her, my body pressing hers into the ground. Leaning down I softly say in her ear, "are you ready to admit I won round one?"

"FUCK YOU!" was her only reply, yelled loud enough to startle those around us.

Fortunately, I was expecting it and maintained my position of control as she fought, cussed, and swore revenge. After a few more minutes I leaned forward, this time my tone was more forceful, and my words only "it is time to move on".

This time she nods softly, and helping her to her feet I guide her silently to the cross. I cuff her quickly to all four corners, making sure to use my body to keep her pressed against the cross while doing so. Stepping back, I leave a hand on her back while I reach into my bag. She is wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts, exactly as told, which is good because with her now cuffed they are in the way. Taking my knife, I open it silently, then I run the point of the blade between her shoulders, just hard enough to get her complete attention. Bringing the blade back up I quickly slice the shoulders of her shirt and it falls to the floor, exposing her skin. I trace the curves of her back with my knife, leaving faint lines as I go. Leaning in I whisper in her ear reminding her that she is mine until I'm done with her, earning a valiant but quite unsuccessful attempt to bite me, which I meet with a firm bite on her shoulder stopping just shy of drawing blood.

Removing her shorts in the same manner she is left wearing just a pair of lace panties I was not expecting but decided to leave for a bit. Storing my knife, I turn my attention to her body, using my hands to explore her curves. Pressing into her I reach around her ample chest and cup her amazing breasts, giving both nipples a firm pinch causing her to gasp. I run my nails along her sides, down her hips, and back up along the back of her thighs. Reaching her ass I land several hard blows with my hand, eliciting a string of threats, as well as an attempt to dodge my strikes. In response I grab her by the back of the neck, using a forearm on her back to press her into the cross firmly until she calms, before returning my attention to her ass. As I do I watch her white skin quickly turn red, and the signs of the first bruises start to form.

Pausing to strip to my shorts, I lean into her body. I breathe heavily in her ear, nibbling on her neck, while my hands explore her. Our skin is pressed tightly together, and I know she can feel my growing cock pressed against her nearly bare ass as I grind against her. Stepping back, I pick up my dragon's tail and being to gently allow it to caress her upper back. Glancing around I noticed that we have a large group watching us, but sensing I'm distracted my prey begins to make comments about when I was intending to do something. Refocused, I pull my arm back and with the snap of the wrist the dragon tail bites into her soft flesh and in seconds there is not one or two but a handful of bright purple 'Vs' where the leather has made sure she knows I'm still here.

I fall into a pattern, a combination of firm but thuddy hits, with what must seem to her as random biting snaps. However, each was timed to the moment I sensed her body try to relax. The longer she stays at this sense of heightened awareness, the deeper my grasp on her is, so I press on until her body is quivering and shaking, and the joking comments have been replaced with moans and yelps. She finally goes nearly silent and taking now takes my blows without resistance. It is in this moment that I know she is mine, that she is prepared to fully surrender to my will, and more importantly that I've gained her trust.

I lay my dragon's tail to the side, and again press into her, pushing her sweaty and bruised body against the cold wood of the cross. This time I have dropped my shorts and my swollen cock slides between her thighs. Firmly grasping her breasts, I squeeze while grinding my cock against her wet panties. Her hips instinctively press back into me, begging me for more; but I realized with her ankles restrained the position won't work. Sliding down her body I quickly un-cuff her feet with one hand, while the second removes the panties. As I stand back up I reach around, firmly plant my hand over her pussy, and lift her sliding her hips back towards me. Problem now solved, I begin to work her clit with two fingers until she is whimpering, asking to be fucked.

I take a half-step back and ask her to repeat herself. She does two or three times softly, before realizing it wasn't working finally yelps "will you please fuck me?"

Stepping forward, I bury my fingers into her hips and guide my cock into her until our bodies are completely enmeshed. Savoring the sensations, I pause, fully engulfed in her quivering body, before I begin to thrust and we quickly find a rhythm that has both of us totally absorbed in the moment. As we continue I lose all track of time, the sounds of our bodies together, the smell of our passion, the noises she makes as I thrust into her are overpowering. Feeling her thighs begin to shake I tell her I want to feel her cum, and she nods her head and leans back into me. With my next thrust I feel her begin to spasm, her body pulling me deeper, holding me firmly as she climaxes in wave after wave. I as feel her cum begin to run over my balls I too realize I'm losing control, and digging my nails into her breasts I let lose a groan as I explode, emptying myself into her. As we both lean into the cross for support, I remain inside her while my cock slowly relaxes, as our combined wetness drips onto the floor below. Regaining my ability to stand, I unclasp her hand, and we make our way to the couch and curl up together while we recover.