My Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised me when she apologized for making me finish so quickly, but I assured her that I understood and she actually smiled and kissed me firmly on the lips. Looking at the clock I was amazed to discover that only seven minutes had passed... and a pleasurable seven it was.

The semester progressed, and we broke up at the end of it for unrelated reasons. She went home and came back later for her last semester before graduating. We met again before she left for good, and we spent the weekend together as friends. Sleeping in our cloths after watching movies the previous day, we watched some more that evening before I needed to go. It was already 1 am and her father was coming up to get her and take her out of state very early in the morning.

I hugged her hard as we were parting, and she looked at me with those big brown eyes and asked me "Derek...would you like to try it again in back?"

*****

I'd love to hear comments. Please tell me what you liked and disliked about it, and perhaps one day, I'll put the rest of my memories to pen and paper...

Write me at the link in my author profile if you liked my story.

12