My Cousin And I

Story Info
How I fucked my cousin one drunken night.
1.1k words
3.93
98.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the living room after getting home from work and my cousin, Jane, was sat on the sofa. "hey," I said.

"Hey, yourself," she replied

"What you doing here?"

"Matt dumped my sorry arse."

"Oh," I paused, "what a cunt."

"Yeah."

"Beer?"

"Vodka?" she said with a slight grin.

"Sure," I said and walked into the back room to grab a bottle and some glasses.

Conversation flowed, she told me her woes and we sat together. As my drunk increased I started to notice her figure and her pretty, puffy face. Her breasts forced out from her sweater, her belly slightly rounded and little bouncy when she moved. Her leggings clung to her arse and thighs - no thigh gap, just lightly touching. I began to wonder what she'd look like naked. "Pour me another, my thirst is big," she said, slurring her words.

"Your what?"

"My thirrrrssht!" she said falling about laughing into me. I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled into me. She felt good. I kissed the top of her head. "Drink, boy! More drink!"

I released her from what was becoming a tight embrace and poured another drink. Conversation was still focused on her recent ex. "...and! And! the indignity was he couldn't even get his cock up when he was pissed! I mean - I'm no model, but I've got good tits, I've got a good arse and that fucker couldn't get his fucking cock up for me! Rude!"

"I agree - also I've never had that problem."

"Really?" She smirked, "You've never had a problem getting it up over me? Sicko."

"Not over you, although you're right..." a pause, "... you do have an exceptional body."

"Pour me another drink and play your cards right!"

"Pah!" and I poured another drink.

Time flew, I risked a few touches, nothing much, just a rub against her waist or thigh. I caught a bit of tit with the back of my hand. My downfall, if you can call it that, came when she stood up and announced "I'm going to the toilet." As she walked towards the stairs she tripped and landed on her hands and knees. Those tight leggings clung hard and fast to her ample buttocks.

"Amazing arse," I said, a little louder than I should have.

"Thank you, now help a lady up."

I walked around to the front of her and put my hands under her arm pits. She noticed the bulge in my jeans. "Have I made your cock hard? Is that bulge for me? Really? Looks inviting. Now pull me up." I did as I had gone over to do and helped her back to her feet, missing the view from the rear. "Now, watch me walk away!" She walked to the stairs slowly, making sure to make her butt wobble as she did so.

I sat back on the sofa and went to pour another drink but spilt some on my jeans. I was wiping it up when she came back down. "Spilt? Just take them off."

"Huh?"

"Lose the jeans! Christ."

"Oh, ok," I stood up and pulled them down and accidentally pulled my boxers too. My cock, semi hard, flopped over the top. She didn't miss that, as I went to pull my boxers back up.

"Leave that out," her eyes fixed on my cock as she spoke. "Let me see." She reached out a hand and took hold of it, rubbed it till it filled up then let it go. She pulled her leggings and knickers down around her ankles and giving my cock a final rub, turned around and bent over, reaching behind her to pull her arse cheeks apart. "Stick it in me, cuz."

I didn't hesitate and forced the full length of my cock up into her tight cunt. All seven inches in one steady slow thrust. She backed into me as I started to thrust. "Just fuck me, hard, fill me with your cum." I obliged and, gripping her thighs hard, proceeded to fuck her. Her tight cunt was so wet and accommodating, I panted "I've been dreaming of this for years."

"I've only just decided to I wanted to," she said, grunting heavily with my thrusting cock.

"Well, either or I'm just happy to finally," hard thrust, "get," hard thrust, "my cock in you."

"Naughty boy, what would auntie say?"

"I used to fantasise about your mum, she was the fist person I ever came thinking about."

"Eugh..." she pulled forward and came off my cock. "I can't let you fuck me knowing that."

"Oh come on! Really? You're ok with this, but the fact I used to wank over your mum is too much?"

"Yeah."

"Shit."

"Not really, tell me what you thought about doing to my mum," and with that she started to suck my cock. "Talk! She mumbled through her mouthful."

"I used to think about accidentally walking in on her when she was staying at ours when she got divorced. Catching her naked, or playing with herself. She would invite me over and let me touch her, and then she would play with my cock, much like you're doing now."

"Hmmm... you'd like my mum to suck your cock now?"

"When you're finished with it..."

"She wouldn't," she said before licking the head of my cock and taking it back into her mouth.

She carried on sucking me and I took another drink. I told her I was nearly ready to cum. She took my dick from her mouth and pulled her top off, finally revealing her tits, which were much bigger than they looked. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked and wanked me until she felt I was ready to cum then she let me spray over her face and tits. She looked so beautiful with my cum over her. She stood up and said "You have me at a disadvantage, you've cum, but I've not." She straddled my face and pushed her closely trimmed cunt into my mouth. My tongue found her clit in no time and she ground against me. "Did you want to eat my mums cunt? Mine is so much better, wetter, younger. Oh, yes, that's it harder." She pushed against my face more, my jaw ached and I did all I could to make her cum, which she did eventually, soaking my face. Her juiced tasted so sweet. When she calmed she climbed down and sat next to me. I put my hand between her legs and gently stroked her inner thigh before moving up a little to play with her pubes, stroking gently. She smiled and then we kissed for the first time, our tongues coming together, writhing.