My cousin and I Pt. 01

Story Info
A story about how I ended up serving my cousin.
3.7k words
3.8
38.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_away
sub_away
11 Followers

PART 1 - CHAPTERS 1 TO 5

FOREWORD

This is purely a fictional story, although my cousin and myself are based on real persons. All persons are adults. This is my first story, all feedback is welcome.

CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION

Findom was always one of my biggest fantasies, but I never had the balls to act on it. I always had an excuse; it can’t be online, only in person. But I did always keep an eye on Twitter and local ads in the hopes of finding someone close to me. I figured I might have more courage if it’s someone close by and I can eventually serve in person.

For a year or two I kept looking in the hopes of finding the Domme I would love serving. Not having been able to find anyone, my fantasies started dying a bit and I decided to give my career more attention. I wanted to make something of myself. I wanted something to focus on and put some serious time in. When I started at the age of 25, I started as a designer in the marketing team. As the years passed, I grew into the position of a marketing manager and had my own team at the age of 32. During that period I dated several women, but none were really compatible with my desires; I was looking more for servitude than an actual relationship.

As I started earning well above average, my findom fantasies started coming back. As did my old habit of perusing Twitter and local ads. After a few months I noticed a new account of a Domme who was from a town close by. I decided to check out her profile.

CHAPTER 2 - FOUND HER

I couldn’t believe my luck. She was perfect, her Twitter profile almost looked too good to be true. And since it was a new account, I was very skeptical. She called herself Goddess Adrestia and had written she was a 19 year old Goddess, that she deserved everything, and to send her a DM if you were ready to serve.

I was intrigued. I continued to check out her pictures. The first picture I looked at was only a legs and booty picture, but what I saw I loved. I adored. She was truly a Goddess. Thick thighs, smooth tanned legs, and a perfect round ass to go with it. She didn’t show herself from the waist up, but I could see her straight long brown hair coming down to just above her ass. Seeing this picture made me even more skeptical... a new account, close to where I live, and she looks like this? Impossible. I don’t have that kind of luck.

But I kept going through the few pictures she had anyway. The second picture was a picture of her feet. This Goddess knew her audience. Her feet were as perfect as her legs and ass. From the shape of her toes to the nail polish she had on them. I always preferred the big toe to be longer than the rest, and her big toe looked gorgeous, especially in that pink nail polish she had used. I grew hard from just looking at her feet.

I went on to look at the last picture she had uploaded. It was a very similar picture to the first picture where she showed her legs and ass. But this picture served as a verification picture. She was holding a piece of paper next to her ass with her Twitter username and the date she took the picture. I couldn’t believe it. A verification picture made her much more real in my eyes, my skepticism almost disappeared after seeing this picture.

By now I was rock hard and my heart was pounding. I couldn’t believe it. I had found the Goddess I had been looking for. Even though she didn’t have a picture with her face on it, she looked perfect in my eyes. I was already fantasizing about serving her in person. But first, I had to earn her trust. Show her I was worth her time. And hopefully eventually worthy of meeting her in person. I didn’t hesitate a moment and sent her a DM.

“Hello Goddess. How may I serve you?”

CHAPTER 2 - SENDING MY FIRST TRIBUTE

I don’t know, but I somewhat expected a quick reply. She didn’t even reply that day. The next day at work was difficult. All I could think about was if she would reply that day. At the end of the working day, I was having dinner in my office when I noticed she sent a reply back.

“Hey loser. Send me an Amazon gift card of $50,-”

That sounded a bit much to me for a first tribute, but I did like that she called me a loser right away. I replied.

“That does sound a bit much for a first tribute Goddess.”

I guess I pissed her off with that, because she didn’t reply back. Which made me a bit sad. And mad. Mad at myself. I had found the perfect Goddess, why didn’t I just pay up. I finished my dinner and drove back home. All the while thinking how much of an idiot I was. Once home I decided to try and get on her good side. I bought the gift card and sent it to her. I got hard while I was entering my credit card details, the anticipation alone was enough to make me crazy horny.

“I’ve sent you the gift card Goddess, I’m sorry I hesitated, please forgive me.”

She replied fairly quickly. ‘So, she can reply quickly’ I thought to myself.

“You have to earn my forgiveness loser. Send me another $50,- gift card.”

This time I didn’t hesitate a moment. I ordered another gift card and sent it to her right away.

“It’s done Goddess, thank you for being so forgiving.”

She replied back, “Good boy.”

I was in heaven after reading that. I thought about jerking off, but decided against it. It didn’t feel right. I felt like I had to get her permission from now on. So I decided against it and went to bed early. I slept like a baby that night.

CHAPTER 3 - MORE

I woke up to a message from her.

“Good morning piggy. Even though you started out terrible, you were a good piggy. If you want to keep serving me, you will have to impress me piggy. By the end of the day I expect a gift that will impress me piggy, and you get to decide what that is.”

I had sent her $100,- the day before, but it seemed like that didn’t impress her. A Goddess like her must receive a lot of tributes, I felt like I had to step up my game a bit to make an impression. I had the rest of the day to decide on how to impress her, but I was way to excited. I didn’t want to wait an entire day. I thought fuck it and bought a $250,- gift card for her and sent it.

“I’ve sent you a $250,- gift card Goddess, I hope it impresses you a bit more than my behavior of yesterday.”

It didn’t take long for her to reply.

“Good piggy. It impresses me more, but barely. I’m sure you have a foot fetish like all the other losers, so here’s your reward.”

She had sent me a picture of the soles of her feet. I couldn’t believe how perfect and soft the soles of her feet looked. I was rock hard instantly, and replied to her.

“Thank you Goddess! You have gorgeous feet. I can only hope to one day worship them in person. May I please jerk-off to this picture?”

I thought it was only right to ask for permission to jerk off to her picture. I wanted to feel owned and I wanted her to know I want to serve.

“No jerking off! Bad piggy! I will let you know when you may jerk off.”

I accepted my fate. I stood up from bed, had breakfast, showered, and went to work. The day went by fairly quickly. As did the next couple of weeks. It seemed like every day she wanted a gift card. And I kept sending her without hesitation. I kept giving and giving, but I still hadn’t received permission to jerk off. My balls were starting to ache. With every tribute I got hornier and hornier and it became much harder to resist jerking off to her feet. My desperation got the better of me. After a month of sending her tributes I decided to plead.

“May I please jerk off Goddess? I’m aching and hurting. I have given you $1500,- without any disobedience, may I please please jerk off now Goddess?”

“One one condition piggy,” she replied.

I knew I shouldn’t, but I replied, “Anything Goddess.”

“Buy me a prepaid credit card for $1000,-.”

I was desperate enough to do so. I bought a Visa gift card for her and sent the details over and asked if I could jerk off now.

“Good piggy. Next time choose your words more carefully. You may jerk off, but no cumming!”

Fuck! I thought. But I took what I could get. I jerked off to her picture, but had to stop after a few strokes. I was way too horny, I would cum if I continued. I could have continued, how would she even know? But I decided to be a good boy.

I replied, “Thank you Goddess! I had to stop after a few strokes, but it was worth it.”

She answered shortly, “Good boy.”

Even seeing the words ‘good boy’ on the screen made me feel all warm inside. I will continue to be a good boy for her. She had me wrapped around her finger. I could guess her answer already, but I decided to ask anyway.

“Goddess, may I please jerk off and cum?”

“No you may not cum piggy. Being this horny makes you more obedient. And you want to be an obedient piggy for me, don’t you?”

There was only one reply I could send.

“Yes Goddess.”

CHAPTER 4 - CASH MEET

The next few weeks went by like a dream. She kept demanding and I kept giving. Two months after the first tribute, I had sent her a total of $4000,-. And it seemed like there was no end in sight. But I didn’t care. I could still afford it. I needed the high shave game me. I needed the high only serving her could give me.

I felt like by now I had shown her that I was serious about serving and wanted to ask her for a cash meet. I didn’t want to beat around the bush, so I asked her plain and simple.

“Goddess, I live about a 20 min drive from your location. Can we please do a cash meet sometime? I hope that by now I’ve shown that I’m serious about serving you and that you are willing to let me give you a tribute in person.”

When she eventually replied, she agreed to meet me. She sent me the date, time, and location where to meet her and a picture of her face so I could recognize her when I went there. I opened the picture and couldn’t believe what I saw. Goddess Adrestia was my cousin Lara... I didn’t know how to feel. The Goddess I sent so much money to, the Goddess I begged for permission to cum, was my cousin Lara. I looked at her picture and stared into her hazel colored eyes. In the picture she had some light eye shadow, and dark red lip gloss on her thin lips. I knew it was wrong, but Goddess being my cousin made it hotter somehow. Maybe it was the taboo of it. I decided I wanted to serve her anyway. I didn’t want to mislead her or lie to her, so I sent a picture of my face. In the worst case she’ll end things and I’ll go back to my old life. It didn’t take long for her to reply.

“Hahaha Adam, I always you knew you were a loser. At least you’re a good piggy. Ignore the cash meet and pick me up from home on Saturday at noon.”

She took that way better than I expected. I didn’t know whether I should be scared or turned on. As you can guess, I was turned on. Like crazy.

“Yes Goddess, see you Saturday,” I had never been so hard in my life.

Saturday couldn’t come fast enough. It was the toughest week at work, I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I hoped this wouldn’t end up costing me my job. All I could think about was her. Finally Saturday was here. I could hardly sleep the previous night. I stood up early, had a good breakfast, showered, had a shave, and put on some nice clothes. I sat down in front of the TV and just kept channel surfing to kill the time. I decided to go over to her place at 11:30, I’d be there well on time. I certainly didn’t want to be late. I arrived at 11:50 and waited in the car until it was noon. I walked up to the house and rang the door bell. My aunt Linda opened the door.

“Hey Adam,” she said with a friendly smile. Aunt Linda was the nicest person I know. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“What brings you here?”

Right before I could answer, Lara showed and answered in my stead.

“Adam is taking me out shopping. It’s almost my birthday and he wanted to give me an early gift, isn’t that right Adam?”

All I could do was nod sheepishly. Lara kissed her mom goodbye and we went to my car around the corner. I opened the passenger side door for her to get in, but she walked around the car and got in behind the wheel. I also got in and handed the key over to her. I didn’t know what to say for a moment. Luckily she broke the silence.

“I don’t care that I’m your cousin. I still expect the same obedience you’ve been giving me so far. You got that piggy?”

Here I was, a 6’1” guy, next to my much younger 5’4” cousin, and very much intimidated by her. Which made me want to serve her even more.

“Yes Goddess,” I replied. She smiled and drove off. We drove for about 10 minutes before she pulled over and parked the car.

“Give me your wallet,” she said.

I gave it to her and watched her go through it. She took out my debit card and asked me the PIN number.

“2623,” I said shyly while staring in front of me.

“Look at me piggy,” she said firmly. I moved my head slowly and looked into her eyes.

“What’s the daily limit of the card?”

“It’s $1000,- Goddess,” I replied.

She got out of the car and took my debit card with her. I watched her walk over to a nearby ATM machine. I watched her use the machine and put the cash in her purse.

She came back and said, “I’m keeping this card, get yourself a new one.”

I didn’t know how to respond. But she helped me with that. She slapped me as hard as she could. I could feel the burn in my face.

“You wanted a cash meet! I made your dreams come true and not even a thank you?!”

She then slapped my other cheek. I can only imagine how red my face must’ve looked. Her treating me this way drove me crazy, my cock was pressing against my jeans, trying to get hard.

“I’m sorry Goddess, please forgive me. Thank you for making my dreams come true. I promise I’ll be better, please forgive me Goddess.”

“That’s better piggy,” she replied and drove off.

The scenery started getting more familiar, she was driving to my apartment. Once there she said, “Get out piggy, I’m taking your car.”

I wasn’t expecting that...

“How am I supposed to get to work without my car Goddess?”

She looked annoyed, “I don’t care, figure it out. Get lost. Now!”

I did as I was told, I got out and watched her drive off. I went inside and thought I could always take the bus to work. I was loving how much she was taking from me. And those slaps... I never expected it to turn me on so much. The entire next week I hadn’t heard anything from her, and I didn’t dare contact her first. I kept an eye on my bank account and noticed she wasn’t holding back on the spending. I had to transfer some money from my savings account because she was spending too much. That entire week she spent about $5000,-.

I feared I wouldn’t hear from her again. That she’d be content with having my debit card and my car. Luckily I was wrong. The next Saturday my doorbell rang. I opened and saw her standing there.

“I want more from you piggy,” she said as she entered my apartment.

CHAPTER 5 - BECOMING HER SLAVE

Oh God, how I loved how entitled she was acting. She knew perfectly well I wanted my guests to take off their shoes when entering my place. But she didn’t care. She still walked in towards the living room with her Dr. Martens boots on. I closed the door behind her and followed her to the living room.

She was already sitting on the couch, one legged crossed over the other. Her red skirt was short enough to show her sexy thigh which looked even better in her black stockings. I stared for a bit and then looked at her.

“May I get you anything Goddess?”

She wanted just a glass of water. I went off to fetch it. I handed the glass to her and tried to move past her to sit on the couch next to her. She held me back and nodded no.

“No, you don’t sit on the couch piggy,” she pointed towards the floor.

“Kneel on the floor in front of me.”

There I was, on my knees, in front of my cousin, trying my best to not stare up her skirt.

She moved forward and handed me her glass of water, “Here, hold it.”

I grabbed the glass and watched her grab her purse. I saw her trying to find something in there.

“I’m sure you noticed me spending your money piggy, but not all of what I bought was for me. I also bought you a gift.”

A huge smile appeared on my face, I couldn’t believe she had gotten me something.

“Thank you Goddess,” I said happily.

She pulled out what she was searching for in her purse. My happiness died a little when I saw she pulled out a chastity cage. It was a pink CB6000s. I was rock hard in my jeans and she could tell.

“I see you’re happy about your gift piggy. But before putting the cage on, I will give you one more gift. Put the glass down on the table and get naked.”

I put the glass on the table and hesitated a bit. I was about to get naked in front of my cousin. I was wondering if this hadn’t gone far enough already, shouldn’t I stop this? Before I could finish my thought she leaned forward and slapped me across the face.

“Now piggy! When I tell you to do something, I expect you to obey!”

“I’m sorry Goddess, I’ll be better,” I said meekly as I was standing up.

Not wanting to annoy her any further, I got undressed as quickly as I could. I was standing naked, rock hard in front of my cousin. All my hesitation disappeared with that slap.

“That’s better piggy,” she said with a wicked smile on her face.

She put the chastity cage down for a moment and grabbed her phone. She started pointing it at me. My heart was skipping a beat by now, what the hell was she doing? But I didn’t really care, I loved it all.

“Your gift is that I will allow you to cum before putting on the chastity cage. Grab the glass of water, cum in it, and drink it. And don’t forget to look into the camera while I record this piggy.”

I had tasted my own cum before so it was fine. The only issue was the video she was recording. But I was incredibly horny and desperate, this was finally my chance to cum.

I mumbled, “Yes Goddess,” while grabbing the glass and started jerking off. All that time without being allowed to cum had me on edge. It only took a few strokes to cum. She was laughing her ass off.

“Hahaha, a tiny baby dick and a quick shot. You are the biggest loser I know piggy. Now drink it!”

I lifted the glass and chugged it. With all that water the cum was hardly noticeable. She handed me the chastity cage with her other hand while still recording me on video.

“Here, start putting it on piggy.”

I grabbed the cage and started putting it on. I placed the ring around my cock and balls and waited for my dick to shrivel up enough for the cage to fit. I slid the cage over my soft tiny dick, and locked the cage. *click* I had no idea if she even had the keys.

“Good boy.”

I loved it when she called me a good boy.

“Now get back on your knees, thank me, and kiss my boot,” she said while wiggling her foot.

I got back on my knees, leaned forward a bit.

“Thank you for letting me cum Goddess, you are very generous.”

I leaned further towards her boot and planted my lips on her boot to give it a hard kiss. After the kiss I got back on my knees and looked back up at her. She put the phone away with a satisfied look on her face.

“I told my mom I will be moving in with you piggy. I told her that you offered me a room because your apartment is so much closer to my college. So, empty your bedroom by tomorrow piggy, I will be using it.”

TO BE CONTINUED.

sub_away
sub_away
11 Followers