My Cousin and Me

Story Info
The second time I saw my cousin we could no longer hold back.
2.2k words
65.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up 12 hours away from where my parents grew up. I never knew my aunts, uncles, or cousins well because of that. When I was very young we would visit or they would visit us. However, as we got older and life happened, we saw each other even less. With my parents divorcing when I was a teenager the only time I even heard from extended family were letters from my grandmother on how the whole family was doing as a whole.

When I was 25 my grandmother passed away and everyone decided to have a memorial service/family reunion. This reunion was exciting for me because it would be the first time I would meet a fourth of my dad's family. After a planning the trip for months and spending two days packing everything we needed for a week long stay, my husband and two kids hopped in the van and happily were on our way. We took longer to get then 12 hours with all the stops and by the time we arrived on the first day all we could muster was a "hello" to everyone before we went into the family cabin and passed out for the night.

The cabin was a beautiful 5 bedroom, white house on the lake that my grandparents owned for many years. When they decided to sell it they offered it to their children first, all of their children decided to buy it together. It was a place they loved to come to as kids and they couldn't bear to part with it. The next morning was spent riding the boat around the lake and swimming. I wasn't very comfortable walking around in my swimming suit because I was overweight after having my kids and very self conscious. I had jeans and T-Shirts on most of the time.

Our 3rd day there was our reunion and I wanted to make a good impression on these people, some of who I would meet for the first time. As people arrived I greeted people accordingly. One of the last cars to arrive was my dad's oldest sister, I recognized my aunt from pictures of her when she was younger. She had an older man with her she introduced as her husband and girl, her daughter, and a guy, her son. I took one look at her son, my cousin, and my breath caught. He was incredibly handsome. He had light brown hair, the sharpest blue eyes I had ever seen, a neatly trimmed beard and mustache, and the most perfect pointed nose. His teeth here vividly white and straight and he looked to be in incredible in shape. I immediately knew how wrong it was for me to be thinking this way about my cousin. The whole day I mingled with people, but I always tried to find time to sit with him and talk. As the day turned to dusk I saw my sister (who was thin, tan, and gorgeous) talking to our handsome cousin and I made my way over. I sat next to my sister and engaged animatedly in the conversation feeling very self conscious next to my sister. During that conversation I learned a lot about him. He was a photographer, had been dating his girlfriend for 6 years, he lived in the town his whole life, and he was just one year older than me. As midnight approached everyone began to leave. We said our "goodbyes" and when he leaned in to hug me my heart leapt. I told myself again how wrong this was. By the end of the week my remaining family at the cabin decided that every four years we would return to have a reunion, not just when a family member died.

When I returned home I made an effort to begin getting closer to all my cousins. I sent letters, e-mails, and pictures; I made the occasional phone call and got to know everyone reasonably well. I also began to eat better and start exercising. Before I knew it four years had passed and it was time to return to the cabin. This time I was full of confidence. My dark brown hair fell silkily down to my shoulders and my green eyes seemed brighter due to my healthier lifestyle. My stomach was flat and taught and my arms and legs were slim but slightly muscular. My breasts were still full and round with slight perkiness that gravity had not taken away yet; my behind was round and firm. My face was always pretty but now slimmer and my nose sat in perfect proportion to my full lips. Everyone complimented me on how wonderful I looked and for once I felt it. For once I was getting more attention than my sister; I loved her and she was still lovely but for once I was "the pretty one." I had a bikini that covered all my assets nicely and while I felt comfortable in it I still paraded around a lot in short shorts and tank tops.

The day of the reunion fell on the 2nd day after my family had arrived. The sky was foreboding so we put up a large tent over the food and tables in the yard and was ready to go inside if it got too rough outside. We welcomed everyone once again as people arrived; my family wasn't staying in the cabin this time, we opted for a more private and quiet hotel room down the road. When my aunt and uncle arrived with him my heart leapt once again. He was as beautiful as the last time I saw him. We hugged each other as we said "hello", since I kept in contact with everyone we knew each other much better. When we disengaged I saw his eyes float down to my scoop necked tank top that hinted at my ample cleavage. Internally, I giggled. As the day moved one we did indeed have to move the party inside. While moving things inside I got drenched in the processes and decided to go back to the hotel to pick up spare clothes. My cousin had to make a run to the store for more buns, I offered to take him since it was on the way and we were out.

We went to the hotel first seeing how I was soaked. We entered into the room and I almost immediately stripped off my shirt. I noticed his eyes widen and then look down at the floor almost instantly. I shimmied out of my shorts and grabbed my suit case and put it on one of the double beds in the room. As I looked for something to wear I caught him stealing glances at me. I was wearing my matching black underwear set with lace around the edges.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Sure. I just didn't expect to see you half naked." He answered.

I stood up straight and looked at him, "We are adults here. Are you afraid you'll see something you like?" I teased, smiling.

"Pffft... no, of course not. You're my cousin!" he exclaimed.

"Hmmm, that's too bad; because I see something that I like." I responded, surprising myself.

His head snapped up to look at me and our eyes locked. We stood staring at each other for at least a minute and then in three strides he was in front of me. Before I could say anything his arms were wrapped around my waist and his lips were pressed against mine. He placed his hands under my behind and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and flung my tongue into his warm mouth. His breathing picked up and he turned to the free bed and laid me down on top of it. He kissed my neck down to my breasts. I quickly undid the back of my bra freeing my breasts for him to suck on. He lightly nipped at my nipple which made me gasp. He trailed more kisses down my stomach and then slowly peeled my wet panties off. By now they were wet from the rain and my own juices. He planted kisses on the inside of my thigh near my pussy making me moan in anticipation. I felt his nose brush ever so slightly against my pussy lips and then felt him plunge his tongue into my pussy. The feeling was magical and I arched my back in response. He flicked his tongue over my clit and then tongue fucked me; he continued alternating the two. My mind was in a daze, I felt like I was going to cum, but he stopped before I had a chance.

"I don't want you to go just yet. I want to build it to explosive! You do taste amazing!" he said.

I reached down and grabbed his shirt to pull it over his head while he undid his shorts. He stood up and they fell to the floor. I scooted to the edge of the bed and latched my fingers in the elastic band of his boxers and pulled them down. His dick that had been straining at the fabric sprung free. I gawped at his full 8 ½ inches, he was not only long but also had incredible girth. I wasn't sure if he would fit inside me but I was sure going to try. First, I kissed the tip of his dick and then dropped to my knees. I swallowed his dick instantly and began sucking on it and moving back and forth. I massaged his balls and licked up and down his shaft. I would take his balls in my mouth and gently suck on them. I used my thumb to massage his perineum while flicking my tongue over the head of his dick. I licked every drop of pre-cum that emerged from him, each a wonderful mixture of sweet and salty. Just as he did to me, I took him to the edge and backed off. His knees shook and when I stood up he playfully pushed me onto my back. He climbed on top of me and placed the head of his dick at the opening of my pussy. He gently put pressure behind it knowing he was large. Slowly, his dick spread my pussy open; my juices lubricated everything perfectly and soon my body adapted to his size. I barely had to squeeze my pussy for him to be touching the walls evenly. He began speeding his pace up and our breathing increased. He would lean down and kiss me or suck my tits into his mouth. I pulled my feet up to my chest and put them on his shoulders. Then I would drop them and wrap them around his waist lifting my behind off the bed. I would move my hips in a circle for him to feel every inch of me that was possible. I could feel the pressure building and before I knew it cum was pouring out of my pussy. I saw stars burst in front of my eyes and it truly was an explosion as he wanted. I felt like it lasted 5 minutes before I came back down to Earth. My muscles loosened and I hastily swung my foot over his head and got on my knees with my breasts flat against the sheets. My ass was in the air, he shoved his dick back into my pussy with force causing me to call out in ecstasy. He pounded my pussy from behind with grunts. I felt the familiar pressure again and I knew he was feeling it too from his breathing. I felt his balls hit my clit over and over sending me into another orgasm; I felt his body tighten and heard him call out my name as he filled my pussy with stream after stream of his hot cum. He collapsed onto my back his softening dick falling out of me. We laid there as he kissed my shoulders.

"I've been wanting to do that for four years." He told me.

"Really?" I said in surprise. "I was so overweight last year!" I said.

"I didn't think so. I thought you were beautiful, I still do, and one of the sweetest people I talked to. Whenever I heard from you I felt happy and on more than one occasion I would picture you as I screwed my girlfriend." He confessed openly.

I turned over under him so I could look at his face, I smiled at him and said, "Well, how do I compare to your fantasies?"

"Better than I ever could imagine!" He said smiling.

"I have wanted to do that for just as long and you went above and beyond what I imagined!" I said with a giggle.

"I think I may have one more in me, how about you?" he asked as his dick stirred between us.

"I think I could muster up another bout of cum for you, it's not hard for a dick like yours." I told him.

He kissed me passionately before we screwed again. When we were done we dressed quickly went to the store and back to the reunion. No one was ever the wiser to our rendezvous and now we make time every family reunion to fuck at least once, he also visits me every other year to shoot his cum into me and I visit him the opposite year. He's the best fuck I ever had, he's the hottest guy I was ever with, and I am happy to call him my cousin and my lover!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total fail

the cheating killed it as always. once it was evident there would be cheating it wasn't worth continuing.

dakaradakaraover 11 years ago
Great!

A great story, I enjoyed every minute of it!

Hope there is more to come and the stories keep improving spelling-wise.

Definitely a thumbs up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goo Effort ... yes ! ! !

Granted the suggestion earlier was valid .... but I've seen & read much worse.

Keep in mind the suggestion of a proof reader. It can only enhance your story. Look forward to reading more adventures with your cousin ... of anyone else that might strike your fancy. :-)

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
Good effort, but . . .

You obviously put some effort into this story, and there are aspects of it that are good. However, there are far too many errors of spelling (e.g., "my stomach was flat and taught;" should be "taut,") punctuation, grammar, etc., and all of those could be eliminated with the assistance of a good editor. Keep writing but use the free editor service offered through Literotica.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Becoming My Brother's Girlfriend They pretend to be lovers to make his ex jealous.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
Falling for Jennifer Seeing his sister naked starts something beyond their control.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories