My Cousin & Me Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If you think you can stand the truth, here it is.” I said while Kathy nestled herself under my arm and rested her head against my shoulder waiting for me to continue. “I had this dream quite often since finding my mother having sex in the kitchen…”

“Did you take the place of the man who really had sex with your mom?” Kathy asked while she let her fingers trace small circles on my chest.

“I almost wish that I did.” I snorted in disgust. “No, the man who was with my mother that day in the kitchen was your father, my Uncle John.” I waited for Kathy to explode with rage or denial.

“Holy shit!” My cousin started to laugh. “I guess the apple doesn’t fall all that far from the family tree does it?” I could see tears rolling down her eyes she was laughing so hard at the absurdity of our present position and I soon joined her until we started kissing and playing with each other until we made love for the second but not the last time that night.

“Don’t you have to be back at your own room Kath?” I asked while we took a shower together. It was the first of many that we would take together.

“I have my own key,” she said while we dried off. “And I’m not ready to leave you just yet after all we are just getting reacquainted and I’m hungry for more hellos from you.”

As we lay in bed Kathy told me she suspected that her father was cheating on her mother, she just never counted on the other woman being my own mother, her Aunt Sue. I told my cousin that I never had an inkling of anything like that going on at home but I once had erotic dreams about having sex with Aunt Stacy. I don’t know why I waited until Kathy was sitting astride my cock to tell her about the naughty dreams about having sex with her mother.

“Mmmm, that would be fun to watch honey but first things first, I want you to know I don’t just have sex with anyone, I was a virgin until tonight because I’ve wanted to be with you this way for a very long time.” Kathy moaned and closed her eyes as she rocked forward on my cock and squeezing her muscles against my penis until I erupted inside of her bringing a satisfied smile to her face.

“And now that we have been intimate with one another?” I asked already guessing that my cousin was planning this to be a permanent part of our relationship and to be honest I wasn’t averse to the idea at all.

Kathy chuckled knowing very well that she had me hook, line and sinker. “You can’t tell me that you never thought of having a moment like this with me never once crossed your mind. I saw how you looked at me when you first saw me in the swimming pool. Wouldn’t you like to make this a permanent relationship?””

I couldn’t deny it after all we were in bed together naked as the day we were born and having sex. “You have me their cousin, maybe we should get married.” I told her as I cupped her firm buttocks with my hands and gave them each a squeeze while she leaned forward and kissed me. I know that I was drifting off again when I felt Kathy move. “What are you doing?” I mumbled half asleep.

“I’m going back to my room but I will see you in the morning and then we can make plans for the day. Now go back to sleep and have pleasant dreams.” Kathy spoke in a voice just above a whisper, kissed me on the lips and was gone from my bead but like a dream that lingered I still felt her presence.

I awoke the following morning feeling refreshed in spite of the late night activities. I could still smell however faintly the presence of my cousin from last night and I felt a stirring in my groin that made me wish that she was still here in the room with me. I showered, shaved and dressed quickly before making a beeline for the restaurant. I was both hungry and horny.

The morning sun was bright so when I entered the restaurant I had to give my eyes a moment or two to adjust to the darker atmosphere when I hear my name called out. “Bart, we’re over here.” It was my cousin and she was sitting with my aunt looking for the entire world like a cat that swallowed the canary and I didn’t care for I couldn’t take my eyes off of her as I headed for the table.

“It looks as though you had a good nights rest Bart.” My Aunt Stacy said as I sat down across from her daughter. “Vacations can do that for a body can’t they?”

“They sure can Aunt Stacy.” I replied smiling what I thought was a killer smile at Kathy.

“My mom was just telling me about boat and water ski rentals and she even got a map of places we could go for the day.” Kathy said while she slid her foot against my leg.

From where I sat if found it hard not to notice the similarities between mother and daughter, each had the same honey blond hair and the same blue eyes that could swallow you whole and make you glad that they did. My aunt was slightly taller than her daughter but her figure was as slender as a teenager, her breasts were a little fuller than Kathy’s but not by much and her legs were just as shapely as Kathy’s. I needed to get my mind out of the gutter but my hormones were running wild inside of me.

“A penny for your thoughts.” Kathy said her voice breaking into my thoughts and bringing me back to the table. I had a feeling that she knew exactly what I was thinking.

“I like the idea of checking out the area by boat or Jet Ski, it could be a lot of fun.” I replied.

What happened next caught me off guard when Kathy turned to her mother and said, “Would you care to join us mom?”

I could see my aunt mulling the idea over as she said, “I don’t see why not, it does sound like fun. I’ll go put my bathing suit on and meet you at the dock.”

“Are you out of your mind Kathy?” I asked when we were finally alone and standing in the warmth of the morning sun. “Why did you ask your mother to join us?”

Kathy wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me all the while she pressed her body firmly against mine and said, “She needs to get away from my dad and she needs a bit of fun and just wait till you get a load of my mom in a bathing suit. Besides, before you and I can talk about marriage we have to have a courtship so think of this as just the beginning.” She had heard what I said the night before.

I stood rooted to the spot as Kathy went to her room to change into her own swimming gear wondering how she and I were going to have any time alone.

A short while later I met Kathy and her mom at the dock and as I approached them I could see that they were dressed similarly and from a distance they would have been hard to tell apart. Kathy and her mom were both wearing what looked like a man’s shirt that hung past their hips but stopped about mid thigh, and they each had their honey blond hair tied back in a ponytail. Kathy however left her shirt unbuttoned letting the whole world see her shapely body while my Aunt Stacy left only the two top buttons on her shirt undone.

“Avast there Bart!” Kathy called out laughing once she noticed my arrival. This time her bikini was a mixture of red and yellow and for the first time I noticed that my aunt was wearing a bikini as well for I could see through the shirt she was wearing. “Are we all set for the big adventure?” she asked as we went to sign out our water skis.

“Do you know where we are going Kath?” I asked as I climbed onto the seat of one of the water skis.

“Of course I do love,” Kathy said while playfully wrinkling her nose. “Just follow me and all will be well. I promise.” She then openly kissed me on the lips and climbed onto her own water ski. “I love you Bart.” My cousin called to me just before she started the engine.

I have no idea how long we were on the water before Kathy made a turn in toward one of the islands that were located on the map that she had shown me earlier. We quickly beached the water skis and just looked around admiring the view. I of course had plenty more than just the landscape to view for the ride sprayed water everywhere and it plastered Aunt Stacy’s shirt to her body clinging to her like plastic wrap and enhancing the look of her breasts. Kathy’s shirt lay flat against her sides while the water sprayed a fine mist that made her whole body sparkle like diamonds.

“What do you think of the island Bart?” Kathy asked as she ran up the beach while taking her wet shirt off and letting it fly like a flag behind her.

“I think it’s great,” I said when she finally let me catch her and pin her against a tree where we kissed each other hungrily and I quickly released her breasts from their confinement. “And that you are extremely beautiful.”

“I bet you say that to all the cousins you make love to,” she said provocatively while arching her back. “I wanted to let you know that last night was wonderful for me.”

“It was wonderful for me as well Kathy,” I said sounding very much out of breath. “And I never got to say thank you.”

“I beg to differ with you honey,” she said as she stretched out on the sand and opening her arms to me. “You thanked me more than once last night and you are thanking me again right now.”

Like last night we didn’t rush our love making, I started kissing her nose, lips, breasts and the dimple of her bellybutton before I got between her thighs and started licking her pussy. Kathy sighed and moaned softly while she guided my tongue to her clit until she neared her orgasm, then she turned into a writhing animal with only one thing on her mind and that was fulfillment of her sexual desires. Then it was my turn.

When I finally rolled off of Kathy I let my head come to rest on her still heaving chest and said, “I never made love to anyone on the beach in daylight before.”

“Not even your old girlfriend?” Kathy asked coyly.

“Nope, you were the first and it was very pleasurable.” I said as I kissed one of her breasts. Then it dawned on me, we were forgetting someone else was here on the island with us. “Damn, in my desire to make love to you I forgot that your mother was on the island with us.”

“I wouldn’t worry about my mom Bart,” she said as she pulled her bikini bottom back on but left the top off. “If I know my mother she will be doing fine by herself.”

“Aren’t you afraid that your mother will say something when she sees you going around topless?” I asked very much concerned that our changed relationship would be revealed to the world.

“Don’t sweat the small stuff honey,” Kathy assured me as we headed back to where we last saw my Aunt Stacy heading toward the tree line.

We walked about 200 yards in from the shoreline when we heard a faint noise off to our right. “What’s that noise?” I asked as Kathy and I moved in the direction of the sound.

Kathy and I quickly reached the edge of a clearing and much to my shock and amazement there before my eyes was my Aunt Stacy leaning against a tree her bathing suit in total disarray while the fingers of one hand played with her pussy and the other twisted and pulled on her nipples.

“My God! Your mom is playing with herself!” I gasped in awe for my aunt took great care of her body and it showed.

“Maybe we should go help her Bart.” Kathy said while she dug her fingernails into my arm her breathing came short and sharp.

“Are you crazy?” I asked.

“Wouldn’t it be making your dream come true?” she asked as she started to push me forward.

How my aunt didn’t hear us is beyond me but I did as Kathy asked, I moved to where my aunt leaned against the tree with her eyes closed and moaning softly, her legs splayed to let her fingers play with her pussy I made my move. Without thinking I got down on my knees and moved in and started to lick my aunt’s pussy.

“Who? What? Oh my, what are you doing?” My aunt said very much surprised to find me licking her pussy but she was so surprised that she didn’t try to push my face away from her.

“We are helping you have an orgasm mom.” Kathy said while she tentatively reached out and tweaked one of her mother’s nipples.

“Please don’t do this.” Aunt Stacy begged but not to strenuously as her body quaked and quivered aroused to the sensations that were coursing through her body. “Oh my God!!” she crooned until Kathy cut her mother off with a kiss on the lips.

My aunt sank to the ground after she came, her head hung in shame at what had happened but when she tried to cover herself up again Kathy and I wouldn’t allow her to do so.

“Why did you do this to me?” she asked in a whisper. “And why are you topless Kathy?”

Kathy was the one who spoke up first while I gently kneaded one of my aunt’s breasts. “Bart and I wanted to help you out mom.” she said fondling her mother’s other breast. “As for why I am going around topless, I am doing it because it feels good and since Bart and I are having sex with one another I see no reason to hide my breasts from him.”

“It seems as though some members of this family can’t keep their hands off other relatives.” Aunt Stacy shook her head and sighed. “The three of us will have to have a very long talk and it might as well be now.”

My aunt didn’t resist any of the kisses that she received from Kathy or myself but she insisted that we talk but that would come later.

With the truth now out in the open about my relationship with Kathy and my aunt knowing that there was little that she could say or do that would change Kathy's mind about the course that she and I had embarked upon tried her best to accept the situation as best she could.

"I don't understand Kathy," she said laying out still nude on one of the beach towels that we brought along for sunning ourselves on while her daughter and I were on either side of her. "Why did you want to make love to your cousin, weren't there boys closer to your age and not related that you could have slept with?"

"I can't really explain it mom," Kathy responded as she rached across her mother to take my hand in hers. "I've had these desires since the last time our family got together and Bart's feeling for me are just as strong."

"There is something that you should know darling." Aunt Stacy said as she turned her head to look at her daughter.

"Are you talking about dad and Aunt Sue? I already know about that mom." she said with no hint of rancor in her voice. "Bart told me last night in bed."

I paid very little attention to what Kathy was saying for I had the urge to kiss my aunt's breasts and since I already performed oral sex on her I didn't hesitate to start kissing.

"Oh Bart honey," My aunt croaked throatily you mustn't do that to me. "Oh God Kathy stop him please!"

Kathy didn't do a thing to stop me, she told me later on that she was so fascinated by what I was doing to her mother that she could only watch the events unfold in front of her.

My Aunt Stacy was very like her daughter in that she made very little noise for her body spoke volumes as she writhed about in the sand until she climaxed and even when I finally and boldly entered her she seemed more than willing to have me insisde of her for her legs wrapped around my hips and held me in place until I ejaculated inside of her.

"It looks like your dream came true Bart." Kathy said smiling as I rolled off of her mother.

"What dream is that honey?" Aunt Stacy asked still wondering how things had gotten out of hand.

"Bart was telling me how he used to dream of making love to you mom and now he has." Kathy said in matter of fact voice.

"Well," Aunt Stacy said while eying my spent cock. "You two managed to make me feel wonderful and guilty at the same time but we better talk before we go any further than we already have."

"We can talk later on mom," Kathy said as she bent her head down and kissed her mother on the lips. "We can talk back in Bart's room later."

"Do you really believe that I would go to Bart's room?" Aunt Stacy asked.

"Come on mom," Kathy said with a mile wide grin. "I saw how much you enjoyed yourself just now. I think you deserve a lot more happiness than you've know of late mom and we want to share ours with you."

"How can I turn down a beautiful invitation like that." Aunt Stacy said. "When do you want to go back to Bart's room?"

We decided that we would stay on the beach a little longer before going back but going back we were and we would head right for my room.

My aunt told me to call her Stacy from now on after all you can't call your lover "Aunt Stacy,"

While Kathy was all smiles at her good fortune, this would be her best reunion ever and she planed to make it mine as well.

12