My Cousin Brandon

Story Info
Coed falls for her southern cousin.
1.5k words
4.02
63.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't really close to my cousin Brandon while we were growing up. He's 4 years older than me and he always seemed to hang out with the older bunch of our cousins at family reunions. Of course, I had no interest in hanging out with them at the time, since I was into playing with Barbie dolls and dress-up with my cousin Tabby. It was the summer of '98 when I noticed that Brandon and Tabby were becoming really closer and Tabby wanted to hang out with him and not me. I thought Brandon was cute, but he was my cousin so I didn't think anything of it, until Tabby and Brandon went for a walk together alone. I started to get jealous of Tabby. She was a model and very pretty and skinny while I was just a regular plain Jane and well I was only twelve and she was fifteen. Then for some odd reason, my family just stopped attending family reunions all together until I was about nineteen years old.

It was July of 2003 when my cousin Brandon was coming to visit. He was 23 and was traveling with his mother (my aunt Dawn). They came up to Michigan for a wedding that my family was not attending. My parents and I went to greet Brandon and my aunt Dawn at the airport. Wow! Brandon sure changed over the years! He was taller and he had this short, Ashton Kutcher-style type hair (only it was blonde), about 6'5, and he had a great set of chocolate brown eyes. When he walked over to me, everything became slow motion.

"Hi Amy," he said with a smile, as he opened his lanky arms for a hug.

"Hi Brandon, it's so nice to see you," I said as I returned the hug.

When we were done hugging, and he greeted my parents and his mom greeted me and my folks, we all left and went back to our grandpa's house where Brandon and aunt Dawn were staying.

"So what's been going on with you Amy? Dating anyone?" Brandon asked me, being his nosey self.

"Uh, no...I'm just sort of staying single until the right guy comes along" I said looking down at the car floor thinking he should know that I'm ugly and that guys up here in Michigan don't like me.

"What else have ya been up to?" He said in a little southern accent.

"Well, other than just graduating from high school, I'm in college..." I replied

"Oh really? That's cool, what's ya major?"

"Web Design"

"Oh neat. I have no clue what that is, but sounds cool to me." Brandon laughed and winked at me.

We finally arrived at my grandpa's house and we helped aunt Dawn and Brandon with their luggage. Brandon actually helped me carry his.

"Here, let me show you where I'm gonna sleep" Brandon said, as he took his heavy suitcase that felt like rocks out of my hands.

I followed him up the stairs and we turned into the guest bedroom where Brandon was going to be sleeping.

"There we go! Now help me unpack, oh and shut the door, I'm gonna change out of these clothes." He said in that cute southern accent that made me fall for him.

"Uh, should I get out of here so you can do that?" I asked him, while blushing a little.

"Ah heck no. You're a woman. I can let you watch me or you can turn the other way...whichever you feel is appropriate."

I blushed and nervously giggled as Brandon started taking off his tank top. When I saw his hot body, I stopped and stared and smiled.

"You like what you see?" he asked me.

"Hehe, maybe." I said with an innocent look on my face.

Brandon started to do a strip dance for me as he was pulling off his black jean shorts, revealing his silky red boxers.

"Want to feel them?" He said as his pants dropped to the floor.

"Hmmm...I do love silk," I said as I started to explore his silky boxers. I could see him getting aroused. I started to giggle a little and look at Brandon, sticking my tongue out at him. He then started to french kiss me. We were in each others arms and our hands were all over each other's bodies. While our tongues played, he was caressing my tiny ass and pinching it as I started to bite his bottom lip. We then stopped.

"You know we shouldn't be doing this..." Brandon looked said as he looked into my dazzling blue eyes.

"Yeah, you are right we shouldn't...but then, why does it feel so right?" I looked back.

There was silence. So we stopped and I continued to help him unpack. And then I left the room and let him change into his clothes. I left the room very wet. My pussy was yearning for his touch. My body was craving for him. I went downstairs and my parents were getting ready to leave. I asked them if I could hang out with Brandon and they said I could. So I went back upstairs and the door was closed.

"Brandon, can I come in?" as I knocked on the bare door.

"Sure, I'm just tryin' to take a nap." He answered.

I walked in the room and there he was laying on the bed, naked, stroking his hard cock. I quickly closed the door behind me. I then walked over to him.

"Need any help?" I smiled.

"If you want to...you know you're not the first family member I've wanted." He smiled and started to play with my hair.

"It's not? Who else did you want?" I asked as I started to wrap my hand around his shaft.

"I've slept with Tabby, my mom, my cousin Lindsey, my cousin Jackie, aunt Barb, aunt Denise, Julie..." he replied.

"Wow, that's a lot."

Then there was more silence as I continued to jerk him. I was jerking him off hard as my other hand slid slowly down to his balls to rub them.

"Mmm...that feels soooo good Amy."

I then took my hand off of his penis and got on my knees. I then took all of his 8 inches in my mouth and started sucking him off really hard.

"Ohhhh yeah, suck me hard...ohhh god your mouth is ecstasy" he moaned

I kept swirling my tongue around his penis, and teased him with my throat pretending that I was going to deep throat him.

"Uggg...please deep throat me...I wanna fuck your mouth baby." he moaned.

So I then took all of it in my throat and he thrusted back and forth, violently, into my mouth. I then felt a warm, sour taste in my mouth. He came all over in my mouth. I wanted to spit it out. As I was about to pull Brandon out of my mouth, he dared me to swallow it all. So I ended up swallowing his juices. He then helped me up and put me on top of him and we kissed.

"Mmm...you're so hot Amy...thank you for the reliefe".

"You're welcome...now you should give me some reliefe..." I said as I smiled and winked.

He then laid me down on the bed and pulled down my shorts. He teased my pussy with 2 fingers threw my red and black thong. Oh god, it was such torture! I wanted his mouth and fingers inside of me badly! Then he slowly pulled my thong to the side and gave my pussy a few quick licks to tease me even more.

"Mmm you smell and taste so good...did you lick those breif licks I gave you?" He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes...I want your tongue and fingers inside of me right now!!" I said.

He then pulled down my thong, and began to push his face into my vagina. He rubbed my clit with his thumb as his tongue penetrated deep inside of me. I started to ride his face and he continued to suck on my pussy hard and rub my clit even harder. He then got up and stuck two fingers deep inside me and started fucking me hard with them and he started to nibble and suck on my clit.

"Oh my god, I wanna cum so bad..." I squealed.

"No, you can't cum yet...you're gonna cum on my cock.."

He got up and got on top of me and pushed all 8 inches inside of me. I was super wet. My jucies were all over his cock.

"Uhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh", I screamed, "Ohhhhh Brandon god this feels sooooo good! Uhhhh!!"

"Ohhh yeah, your tight little pussy feels awesome...the best pussy I ever had..." He moaned as he thrusted back and forth hard into my cunt.

"Mmmm...god Brandon, fuck me harder and faster!!! Ohhhh goodddd!!! Uhhhhhhh!!!!"

He thrusted harder and faster. So hard the bed was shaking and my head was hitting the head board. It didn't hurt me, I was in total ecstasy. All of a sudden, I started to cum all over his cock like a waterfall.

"Mmmm...god that was hot." He said as he leaned over and started to kiss me passionately.

He then caressed my breasts as we cuddled and fell asleep.