My Cousin Christy

Story Info
Alex and Christy find out about each other's love.
4.3k words
4.49
57.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want everybody to know that this is the first story I have written with a sexual nature so cut me a little slack. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated. Also, this is a work of pure fantasy. None of this has ever happened in real life. All of the persons depicted in this story are 18 or older.

Hello. My name is Alex. I am 21 years old and 6'4" tall and very skinny. I have a slightly above average sized cock that is about 7 ½ inches long and about an inch or so in diameter. I am not a hot guy but I am attractive. And I am a mechanical engineer major at the University of Delaware.

I first began to notice girls when I was about thirteen. Like most teenage boys, I became nearly obsessed with the opposite sex. However I was somewhat of a geek (good with computers and not people, that type of guy) and so I didn't exactly get out much. Although I wasn't cool I wasn't an outcast either. I had a few dates in high school and did have a date to the senior prom. My freshman year at University of Delaware I lost my virginity to an average girl who was in the same engineering class as me. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't hot either. We shared some interests and went out on a date and ended up back at her place fucking like crazy because we were both horny freshman.

I first took notice of my cousin at a family reunion on the 4th of July, 2006. I was 21 and she was 18. She had always been a cute girl but annoyed me and my other cousin, her brother, to no end when we were younger. Her name was Christina, though she goes by Christy. The reunion was at my parent's house on a lake near the small town of Milton, Delaware. My entire family loved to water-ski and the lake was perfect for it. The house was small, about 1600 square feet. It had a deck out the back that went down to a small dock with a 20' bow rider tied there. The house was next to a small community dock and picnic area that was used by the neighborhood. Today we were using it to have our reunion with my dad and uncle standing by a grill chatting and cooking burgers. My mom and aunts were sitting around talking about whatever they talk about when nobody's really listening to them. And me and my cousin, Christian, were trying to get Christy to tell us where she was going to college. Christian and I were going to be in our junior year at the University of Delaware.

Anyway, I noticed Christy talking to yet another one of my cousins, named Sara. Christy was a year younger than Sara though Sara had been brought up strictly religious and looked much older. As the day went on I began to look more closely at Christy. I had never really taken a good look at her before and realized now that she was hot! I stared at her and began to get hard and she eventually noticed, looked over and winked at me. This caught me by surprise and I blushed and went to get another drink.

I suppose I should describe what Christy looks like. She has slightly curled blonde hair that is a little beyond shoulder length. She has a perfect body with a round ass, flat stomach, and a pair of what I guessed, correctly, to be 34 C breasts. She stood about 5'6" tall and weighed 140 pounds. She also had the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

It was later in the day when everyone went water skiing that I really got a good look at her. She had been wearing a t-shirt and shorts but had now changed into the hottest bikini I'd ever seen. It was a bright pink and was just large enough to not expose anything or appear slutty. However, it did give a hint of the hidden treasures beneath. I had to quickly readjust my bathing suit to hide my rapidly expanding dick. As I was helping to ready our boat to go out I saw my dad raise his eyebrows in appreciation of Christy's bathing suit.

I was lucky and got to go first to ski and thanked god that the water was cold due to a recent storm. The cold water helped cool me down. When I got back into the boat after my run someone took my skis from the water for me. As I was climbing in I looked up and found my nose mere inches from Christy's bikini clad pussy. I quickly looked down and was again grateful for the cold water. Once I was in the boat I looked back at Christy who was getting ready to take her turn on the skis. She just said to me "Hey Alex, there really is a gorgeous view from the water here." She then jumped into the water before I could respond. I can only hope she meant the view of the lake and not the view I got when I was climbing back into the boat.

During her run Christy fell pretty hard and decided to quit for the day. I was already at the back of the boat so I was the one who helped her out of the water. As she climbed up I could swear she intentionally brushed her breast against my leg. But she just looked up at me and smiled innocently as she accepted my hand to help her into the boat.

It was later that night during dinner that she stood up and asked for everybody's attention. "I have something to announce" she said. "I was accepted to several colleges and have decided which one to attend. I have been intentionally keeping it a secret until I was sure and I am now ready to tell you all. I am proud to say that I will be joining my brother and Alex at the U of D."

"Good for you Chris!" said Christian.

"Yeah," I said, "This means we'll get to see each other more often. I'll show you around when we go back."

"Thanks Alex. I'm really excited to be going to the same school as you and Christian."

As she accepted congratulations from the rest of the family I took the opportunity to admire her beauty. Not just her sexual beauty but her individual beauty. She had a gorgeous smile and her hair was shining in the sunset. It made a beautiful picture just then when the first fireworks began to go off.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Christy? It's Alex. I was wondering of you still wanted that tour around campus."

"Sure."

"Awesome. I'll come by your place about two tomorrow."

"All right. See you Alex."

"See you Christy."

The next day I had just finished showing Christy around the campus as I had promised when I asked her if she'd like anything to eat or drink. She said yes so we went to a little café just off the campus.

"This is a nice little place. Do you come here often?" she asked me.

"Yeah. I come here pretty much every week. The food and coffee is good and not many people know about it. It's a great place to just relax. I usually try to bring girls here if I want to take them out on a date because the atmosphere is so nice and relaxing." I said.

"So does this mean you want to take me out on a date?" She asked.

"No! You're my cousin." I said. However, I had been unable to get the thought of her with the fireworks behind her and her beautiful smile out of my mind. I just thought she was so beautiful. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Hello. Earth to Alex." I brought myself back to the present. Damn, I thought, I was doing it again.

"What?" I said.

"I asked if you'd like to meet me here every week. We could catch up and just chill out together."

"Yeah, that sounds great." I said. "One week from today, same time?"

"Sounds good." She said. "I'll see you then."

And that's just what we did. Every week we would meet at the little café, chat and just relax together. And every time she'd ask if I was sure I wasn't bringing her there to ask her out. And every time I'd reply no, that she was my cousin. It was at one of these meetings several months later that we began talking about when we were younger.

"You know," she said, "I had a crush on you since I was thirteen." She giggled and blushed a little.

"I have to admit," I said sheepishly, "I always thought you were beautiful."

"Really? I'm not that pretty." She said.

"Yes you are." I said. "I know at least thirty guys who would love to go out with you."

By this time we had just about finished and were getting ready to leave so she said "Are you sure that you can't honk of thirty one guys?" She had been looking at me very pointedly when she said that and it made me feel a little uneasy.

"Maybe." I said. "I'll have to think about it."

It was later that same day that I called her and asked her out to dinner that Friday. She said yes and we arranged for me to pick her up at about six. Later that week Christian gave me a call to see what I was doing that Friday and ask if I wanted to find some girls with him.

"Sorry man," I said, "I already have a date Friday."

"Oh." He said. "Oh well. Some other time then. Who's the lucky girl anyway?"

"This girl named Christy who I met at my favorite café."

"Same name as my sister huh? Won't that make it kinda weird?" he asked.

"Nah. It doesn't bother me. After all, it's just a name."

"All right. Anyway, I'll see you later." He said.

"Later."

After I hung up I thought of a quote from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. "Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Christy was just a girl just like the thousands of others on the campus. It was our last name that would be our enemy if we did date. After all, incest is a crime in the US, not to mention being a major taboo. But that one quote cleared any inhibitions I might have had about going out with Christy. With that thought in mind I enjoyed the rest of my week as I waited for Friday night and my date with Christy.

When Friday finally arrived I couldn't wait for my date with Christy. I dressed casually wearing just jeans, a t-shirt, and a light jacket because the weather was getting chilly. I enjoyed the beauty of the campus as I went to pick up Christy but discovered that she distracted all my attention from the scenery. She looked beautiful in just a pink sweater and jeans.

"I've been looking forward to tonight." she said as we drove to the restaurant.

"Same here." I said. "I like our times together and Ironhill brewery, where we're going, has some of the best food in town."

"Great," she said, "I haven't been there yet but I've heard it's really good."

"Just wait," I said, "it's some of the best."

"Wow," Christy said, "that was an amazing meal."

"Yeah," I said, "I really enjoyed it too."

After our waiter had brought the bill and I had paid we left. It was still pretty early so we decided to just wander around the campus for a while. We walked in silence for a while when Christy said, "Brrrrrr. It's getting colder. I thought it was warmer than this."

"Here," I offered her my jacket, "this'll help." And I placed it around her shoulders. As I did so I could smell her perfume. It smelled as sweet as a rose.

As we were walking I noticed that she still appeared to be cold so I cautiously put my arm around her waist. She just leaned her head against my shoulder. As I was looking down at her she looked up at me and said, "Thanks Alex," and leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I was so surprised that I instinctively kissed her back. Before I knew it we were holding each other and kissing each other slowly and gently as two lovers would. This lasted for a while until I felt her tongue trying to enter my mouth which I let it do. We were kissing much more passionately by now, our bodies pressing together and our tongues dueling each other, battling back and forth between her mouth and mine. Her mouth tasted of the ice cream we had shared for our dessert. It was one of the most amazing kisses I've ever had.

"How about we get out of the cold?" I asked when we broke our kiss.

"Okay, let's go back to your place," she said. "My place is farther away."

"Sounds good," I said.

As soon as we were in my apartment and the door was closed we again embraced in a passionate kiss. "You know," she said, "I never said I stopped having a crush on you."

"Are you sure you want to be doing this? I mean we are related."

"Yes," she said, "you know that quote from Romeo and Juliet about how a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I took that to heart. I don't care that are last names are the same or that we're related. What matters is what's going on here and now."

And with that she again kissed me and sent me to a whole new level of arousal. As we kissed I cupped her ass and enjoyed the feel of her breasts pressing into my chest. "Let's find somewhere more comfortable," I said.

"Okay."

We moved into my living room and sat together on the sofa. "You really are gorgeous," I said. She just smiled at me and winked.

"Then how do I look when I'm like this?" With that she removed her top exposing her bra clad breasts to my view.

She laughed when the only answer I could manage was to stare at her in wonderment. As we again kissed, with our tongues dueling in each other's mouth, I felt her breast and deftly removed her bra.

"I love you," I said, "and I mean that in every way."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that." As she said that she too my right hand and placed it on her left breast. "Now please love me like you've never loved anyone before."

She stopped me from responding by clamping her mouth over mine in a loving kiss. I broke away from her mouth and kissed her neck, ears, and finally moved down to her breasts. I loved the feel of them in my hand and mouth. They were soft yet didn't droop at all and she tasted as sweet as she smelled. As I sucked her nipple into my mouth she let out a moan of pleasure and pushed her body against mine even harder. I kissed her breasts with fervor, switching between them with my mouth on one and my hand on the other.

Finally, she pulled me away from her breasts and kissed me before removing my shirt as well. I took control again and removed my jeans as well. The bulge of my cock is highly evident and she stares at it in fascination.

"You know," she said, "I'm still a virgin. I've given a few blowjobs but that's it."

"You know that's okay with me" I said. "I'll be gentle."

"I've never seen a cock as big as yours though" she said. "Can I touch it?"

"Yes."

She began to play with my cock through my boxers but my cock was starting to get really hard so I took them off leaving me naked before her.

"Wow," she said, "it's big. I'm not sure I can take all that."

"Don't worry. I'll help and it'll be easier than you think."

"Okay."

She began jacking my cock before gently kissing it on the head and sucking it into her mouth. I moaned as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat.

"You're really good at that. There's more to you than meets the eye."

Her response was to suck harder and faster on my cock. I started gently thrusting into her mouth but quickly stopped.

"I'm too close to cumming" I said. "Now it's my turn to pleasure you."

As I said that I helped her removed her jeans showing her panties. She wasn't a slut, she wasn't wearing a thong, and as a matter of fact her panties were very plain. But I swear to this day that it was the sexiest sight I have ever seen. She was curled up next to me on the sofa wearing just a pair of panties and an innocent smile that said nothing of her true nature.

I kissed her again on the lips and ten began to slowly work my way down her body. I stopped for a moment to kiss and fondle her breasts before again moving down her body. As I reached her pussy I gently kissed it through her panties. I slowly helped her remove them and slid them off her long, slim legs completely exposing her pussy. She had shaved all of her hair except for a small triangle right above her pussy. I could already smell her sex and breathed in the heavenly aroma.

"You're beautiful Christy" I said.

"You mean it? I've never thought I was that pretty."

"Oh yes. You are."

And with that I dove into her pussy and began nibbling and sucking on her lips. She began moaning so I began to suck on her clit.

"Oh God yes!" she gasped as I nibbled on her clit.

I removed my mouth for a second and inserted a finger easily into her small snatch so I added a second. Her head fell back onto the sofa and she began to moan loudly.

"Oh yes Alex. Keep doing that!"

I obliged her request and continued with my fingers and added my mouth on her clit. This double stimulation pushed her over the edge and she came on my mouth and hand.

"OH GOD YES! Oh fuck my pussy with your fingers. Lick my clit! I'm cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg!"

Her warm juices flooded my mouth as she came and I drank her sweet nectar as it flowed out of her pussy into my hand and mouth.

"Oh God Alex, that was amazing. I've never had that done to me before." With that she kissed me more passionately than I had ever been kissed.

We sat on the sofa and kissed for a while before I asked her if she was ready.

"Yes" she said. "I have wanted this for longer than you can possibly know."

"How do you want to do it? Do you want to be on top so you can control the speed?"

"Yes, that sounds good."

We position ourselves with her on top of me and my cock pointing straight up at her waiting pussy.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes." And with that one word she impaled herself on my cock and took her virginity, crying out slightly from the pain. "I'm okay," she said before I could ask, "just give me a second."

"Take your time. If it hurts too much we can stop."

"No, I'm okay now."

She started moving slowly up and down on my cock, both of us enjoying the sweet friction that our bodies were creating.

"I feel so full" she said. "But it feels so damn good. Oh God that's good!"

"You're so tight. It feels wonderful."

She began to move faster on my cock, now truly fucking it. I was pushing up every time she came down causing our bodies to meld together as much as possible. I reached up and began to fondle her breasts, pinching the erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Suddenly she screamed and started fucking me like crazy. "OH MY GOD! Yes! There, right there! Ohhhhhh I'm cumming!"

"Oh God Christy. I'm gonna cum too."

"Cum in me! Cum in me! I'm on the pill."

"Oh God!" I grunted as my balls released a massive amount of cum into her grasping pussy causing her orgasm to rise to new heights. Her pussy was milking my cock for every last drop of cum I had which I gladly gave it as our bodies smacked together in orgasmic bliss.

After our orgasms had subsided she collapsed on top of me. "Wow. Alex that was amazing. Thank you for making my first time so great."

"That was the best sex I've ever had" I said. "I've never cum that hard."

"Hehehe," she giggled, "I think you're still hard." She squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock and sent a thrill through my body.

And I was still hard. My cock was still in her pussy and just as hard as it had been when we were fucking.

"Well," I said, "looks like I'm ready for another round whenever you are

"Okay, but let's do it in the bed this time."

As soon as I pulled out of her our combined juices began to flow out of her pussy.

"I got it" she said. And she scooped up our combined cum as it flowed out of her pussy and brought it to her mouth and swallowed it. She made the whole process so sexy it made more cum leak out of my cock.

"Now look what you've done" I said.

"It's okay; I can take care of that too." And she sucked my cock into her mouth and sucked the last remaining bits of cum from my cock.

As we walked back to my bedroom we both made a quick bathroom break. When she came into my bedroom I was already on the bed waiting for her. She lay down beside me and I stroked her hair.

"You really are beautiful" I said.

She just kissed me in reply as I rolled on top of her. My cock was now pressed against her wet pussy.

"Put it in" she said. "I need you in me right now."

I inserted my cock slowly, teasing her. She moaned and I plunged myself fully into her.

12