My Cousin, Dana

Story Info
She gets all hot after she sees me in a fight.
1.7k words
4.16
75.3k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers

I only write true stories.

How I get involved in the situations I write about is a complete mystery to me. Shit just happens.

I have read hundreds of stories on this site and most of them tell how perfect the people are. Big dicks, tall and hansom and wildly overt. Women fatally beautiful, big tits tight asses and on and on. Blah, blah, blah.

Not the case here. I write about normal people. People with flaws both in character and with physical faults. You know, just normal people.

The average person likes to fuck. I cannot be disproved of that.

Men and women both like to fuck.

However, it seems like I spend a lot of time apologizing for men. Men generally make lousy lovers. They rush, they think a dick makes the difference, they can do no wrong. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You get out of any encounter only as much as you are willing to put into it.

Having said all that I will now begin my true tale.

Me, just an average sort of guy. No six pack, no giant cock, nothing exceptional about me except I can read people really well.

No not physic just spent a lifetime paying attention to other people and what they say and how they act and react to things.

My story is about a second cousin of mine. Her name in Dana. Dana is about 5 feet 8 inches with a normal body. Maybe a couple pounds extra and that adds a lot of pleasure to me in the fact that she has a great jiggle factor. Her hair is brown and cut to fit her face and she is a guy's girl. Jeans, T's and a great sense of humor. Even before we fucked, she was one of my favorite people. Always fun to be around.

She and I grew up together and as we went into our late teens. She was 19 and I was 22 when we began seeing each other.

We would often just hang out and she was the best wingman, if you will excuse the improper gender reference, a guy could ever have.

We went out together a lot on weekends as neither of us liked to drink and we enjoyed each other's sense of humor and attitude.

Friday we had finished bowling and had stopped at the local burger joint that had curb service for a burger.

Our burgers came and I saw two guys a couple cars down looking at Dana and laughing. I walked down to find out what was so funny. They were drunk, or, so it appeared and thought they were very funny.

I asked them to be polite and use good manners and good sense as they were out in a public place.

Maybe I said it wrong. The driver remarked that he could and would do anything he liked and if I did not like it, he would just kick my ass. Oh, brother a stupid drunk.

I am by nature peaceful; being an ex-marine had made me so. I don't suppose the drunk guy gave that any thought as he proceeded to mouth off at me. Calling me motherfucker and so on. I informed him that he did not know my mother and was very wrong. (my mom was not pretty, not sure my dad like to fuck her either).

Again I asked for good manners. I guess I said that wrong cause now he was gonna kick my ass.

OK.

I opened his car door and invited him out. As soon as he planted his left foot on the pavement and shifted his weight to that foot, I slammed the car door as hard as I could on his leg and ankle. (remember Marine Corps training). I then proceeded to explain good manners to him. His friend had nothing else to say.

Dana was shocked as she had never seen me be anything but peaceful.

As we drove off Dana said that seeing that had really turned her on. I laughed and said turn the A/C on and cool down. Dana said "you don't get it do you? I mean seeing you defend me makes my pussy wet and tingly." Again I laughed it off.

Dana was getting a bit pissed and finally I stopped the car and asked if she were serious. Dana said, "I am most definitely serious" and lifter her shirt and showed me her tits in a see through bra.

It was time to make a stand or run for home. I chose the first and told her that I was beginning to take her joking seriously.

Dana said she was not joking and reached over and rubbed my dick. Ok, not joking around. Dana massaged my cock till it was rock hard and then said "now, let me help you with that".

I asked if we could go to my house and if she was still interested, we could see what the rest of the night held in store for us.

When we walked past the front door into the house, Dana pulled on my sleeve and turned me around and kissed me with a short wet kiss that was electrifying.

She booted the door closed and pulled off her top in the same motion and grabbed my hand and we headed to the bedroom.

It seemed it took me a long time to get naked. My dick kept hanging on everything. Dana had shed her clothes rather quickly and was on the bed waiting for me.

Pretty C cup tits, great flair to the hips and pouty kissable lips. Dana was also very natural. With a beautiful hairy well-groomed cunt, with the pussy lips poking out a bit.

My cock was already leaking pre-cum as I mounted the bed and gently pushed her back.

I asked if she was in a hurry and Dana said no hurry just horny and she wanted me to fuck her as much as I could.

We kissed and I gently rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and she moaned. I put on just a little more pressure and she cried out from pleasure.

I kissed her neck and worked my way down to sucking gently on her nipples at first and progressively harder till she began to cry out from pleasure. I kept my mouth on her left nipple and began to rub her clit that was swollen, red and hard. As I rubbed her clit I could sense her climax starting to build. Remember; if it ain't broke don't fix it. She was slowly getting to her peak and when I thought she had reached the right moment, I bit her nipple with my teeth and jammed 3 fingers in her wet cunt as far as I could reach. I am glad I was able to hold her down as she screamed and convulsed forward and screamed yet again as I continued the manipulation of her cunt and clit. After what seemed like 8 or 10 cums she began to relax and purr with contentment.

I slowed my actions and pulled her head into my shoulder to snuggle for a few moments.

Dana's only comment was "how the fuck and what the fuck did you do that to me". My reply was patience and paying attention since she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing.

We laughed and tickled each other and rolled around on the bed caressing and touching and Dana reached over and grabbed my cock and asked if I was ready to get some relief. Yes, I was.

Dana pulled me to my feet and got on her knees in front of me and began kissing and swirling the head of my cock. If I spoke I am sure I would have stuttered, so I kept my mouth closed and enjoyed her mouth.

Dana sucked my cock all the way to the back of her throat and the all the way out again and let her drool coat my cock and balls. She sucked and licked my cock and I felt my cum starting and building. Then Dana grabbed my balls and began to pull them forward and down while sucking my cock. Fuck, this was new and did a lot to heighten my sense of a powerful cum.

Dana felt my cum building as well, and just before I started to unload my cum Dane used her other had and shoved a finger between my ass cheeks and into my asshole and my cock lost it's mind. Cum like I had never experienced flew from my cock as Dana ass fucked my, while swinging on my balls and sucking my cock.

My cum over filler her mouth and ran down her chin onto her sweet tits and stomach.

My knees buckled and I fell backward onto the bed and Dana crawled up beside me and kissed me with a lot of tongue. (men if you wont kiss a girl after she sucks your cock; you are a rude lover and an idiot)

We swapped the remnants of my cum and she slobber and as our passions settled we cuddled again and talked in low whispers and soft touches.

We dozed for a while and I awoke to Dana getting back in bed from the bathroom and asking if I had any energy left. My cock was used and flaccid. I told Dana I would need some help and she quickly started sucking my cock and almost as quickly my cock began to rise.

When I was fully hard Dana mounted my cock and began to ride my dick like she was mad at it. I humped back into her pussy as it drooled her pussy juice all over my balls and down my ass. Damn, she was a wet fuck.

I watched her pinch her nipples and felt her cunt contract as she came again and it was wonderful. My dick was a bit sore but finished almost as soon as Dana did. My cum was wonderful, not often I get a twofer. But, I loved it.

My cock shriveled up and wilted away and not even Dana's excellent clean up job with her mouth and tongue could make it grow again.

Next morning I asked if she was OK. Dana said she was great and hoped that we were still friends. Yes, we are and always will be. And any time you feel wet or tingly, call me.

We were lovers off and on over the years, but mostly we were great friends.

Moral of the story guys is this: Be good to the women you sleep with. Be kind and thoughtful and they will always remember you with tender feeling and love.

ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers