My Cousin Ezeta Pt. 02

Story Info
Evans, what have you done to me?
2.7k words
4.35
11.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"E.. eezzeta.." I blushed with qualms. My hands stopped moving, my face lost the expression of pleasure and happiness from my previous incestuous act. I stayed on the bed next to her without moving, looking at the ceiling with shame.

I knew I had messed up and the only way to be out of that mess was to find a good excuse.

"I'm so sorry. I...I don't know—"

"Evans that was unexpected of you!" Ezeta interrupted.

"I don't know what came over me. I am sorry for my act and I will see my way to the couch. E-"

I rolled my eyes in bewilderment as my mouth dropped open. What came out of her mouth was totally unexpected.

"Sssshhhh love. Is ok, you got carried away that's all right! Sleeping to close to a woman even if it's your cousin just reminded you of those girlfriends you had is that it? I am older than you Evans, and I shouldn't remind you at all of a beautiful young Nelly right?" She interrupted.

What did Ezeta just say? I couldn't believe it myself! Instead of yelling at me, she was trying to find a pretext for me?!

"..Probably I was thinking about my girlfriend. But Ezeta I have been—"

I don't know if she knew what I was going to say or she was just eager to hear what I would say.

"You have been what love?" she interrupted eagerly.

"Ezeta, no girl could ever be as gorgeous as you are, you're amazing, beautiful and not old at all cousin. You are very young and I always wish my girlfriend will look half as lovely as you," I sincerely said meaning everyone.

Ezeta got excited and smiled. I guess that was what she wanted to hear.

"Evans, that was syrupy compliment but you need to understand this is wrong. I know there are so many beautiful women would want you, but you do understand I am your cousin."

Her words were little preachy but her voice was still soft. I was surprised again; I knew she did enjoy it that much that she couldn't be annoyed at me. I know she loved it because she didn't tell me what I did was wrong and now she was trying to end my awakening desires of her! That was really selfish of her.

Ezeta read my thoughts and she stopped. She looked at me, trying to see my reaction, but I kept the mask of embarrassment on, trying to let her see my confusion.

To end the awkwardness Ezeta decided to move closer to me and touched my hand. I was afraid to do anything stupid again so I stared back at her. In that moment, Ezeta touched my crotch.

I rolled my eyes in bewilderment as my mouth dropped open. What came out of her from that action was totally unexpected but I loved it.

"Ezeta are—"

"Sssshhhh...Please let me," she beseeched.

"You are not offended?" I asked

"Let's talk and regret later but for now let me feel this moment. Let me feel your huge cock in my hand."

That moment it was different. It was all about her, she needed this and the problem of us being cousins was no more to her.

I was staring at her with confusion; she reached out and pulled me closer. As her lovely breast crushed against my chest and then kissed me. A very passionate kiss, kiss full of desires. Our tongue danced together as we kissed harder. While my mouth explored hers, I moved one hand to her stomach and the other one to her thigh.

She quickly opened her legs to give me a better way in to her vigina and I immediately felt the heat oozed from her vigina as her other hand travel to my ass pulling me closer.

"Do you really want this?" I asked

She leaned again and kissed me harder.

"I'm positive, love"

As we continued kissing harder, our tongues searched each other and did their own bop and caressing in our mouths. We continued kissing for ages; Ezeta pushed herself hard to my body as she moaned softly. Her lips were soft and full in a way I have never experienced before with the kiss on my cheek. Her hand to my crotch started fondling my erection hungrily as if to see what it would become.

I broke our kiss, moved lower, and took her hard black nipple into my mouth flicked it with my tongue.

I heard Ezeta wheezed as I ran my finger over the sensitive flesh on the inside of her thighs. She ran her fingers through my ass and I almost felt the nervousness in her touch.

As she passed her finger through my ass, she was breathing heavily.

"God Evans, I want to feel your mouth on me."

I opened my mouth and her nipple popped out. I moved upward and gave her another hot kiss in the mouth before traveling down her body and layering myself between her widely opened legs.

I wasn't sure where to begin, so I decided to draw the experience from the porn movies I had seen. Slowly, I pointed my tongue and moved it up and down her naked body to her clit and backwards towards her cunt hole. Slow perpetual clicks teasing her clit until it started to swell, she moaned so quietly to start with as my tongue tapped over her swollen clit.

Due to my proximity, I smelled my cum and her sex. My cum from my previous incestuous act was now visible on the lips of her vagina. Ezeta began to yank her hips more noticeable and I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her still. Then I extended my tongue and sunk into her vagina.

The faster I moved my tongue the louder her moans became until she pushed her pussy onto my face grinding herself down on me.

I pressed my tongue in and out of her more rapidly in a sharp, stabbing motion and her pelvic resisted harder that took all of my strength to hold her still so I could keep my tongue inside her. Her juices mixed with my cum were now running out of my mouth and down onto my chin.

I felt her tense and she began to shake aggressively.

"No! yes..s! "She gasped.

I continue to suck relentlessly, sucking in her steady rhythm, my tongue again rubbed over her beautiful clit. Again she tensed and I sped up my incestuous act. She cried out and went over to another orgasm.

Gasping for air, I looked up from between her legs. I waited until she came back down.

Looking up from between her legs, I waited until she came back down as her senses took over her.

Our eyes met and her face broke into a huge smile.

"My God, where did you learn to do that?" She asked.

"From porn movies," I said

"Those are hell of movies you really watch," she said softly

I grinned, thought for a minute, and remembered one of tricks used by Ryan Driller on his porn movie that seemed to work well.

Delicately I inserted my middle finger inside her and then curled it slightly upwards.

"I...I...ohhh...S..s," Ezeta moaned loudly again. "Stop, stop! Aaaaahhhhh don't stop."

Her eyes instantly closed and her head thrashed back against the sheet. Her hips began to move again as she pushed herself towards my finger.

"Oooohhhh...yyess!" she said between gasp and moan and I again locked my mouth on her clit. After two or three minutes of sucking her clit briefly, she started to flex her legs and giving me direction as to what she really wanted.

I wet my two finger, slid them into her vagina and moved them around looking for the sweat spot for stimulate. In her, I found that her sweet spot was towards her deep tunnel unlike my girlfriend Nelly.

Ezeta started to respond and began rolling her hips up so that her bud was brushing my fingers that were really busy. I proceeded to work my two fingers around her bud stimulating the skin before working them into her ass. But before I worked my hand in her ass, her body tensed up, her breathing stopped, and she began to shake almost hysterically.

She was panting hard, looking down at me as my fingers hollowed in and out slurping her juice aroma. I could see in her eyes she was near, so close, until she closed her eyes and let out a loud cry.

"Yeeesssss I'm cumming!"

I felt her cunt contract again and she let out a stream of fluid from lips to my fingers. Call me a pervert but I don't care, l leaned to her cunt and I started swallowing her cum. The fluid tasted so, so damned sweet as I drank hungrily as I dipped my tongue into her hole, tasting her delicate sweetness.

After making sure there was no cum of her left I withdrew myself again from her and gave another chance to come down. Her face was flushed with a lazy smile and still she looked beautiful.

Again she come down, our eyes met.

"My favorite cousin is really a pervert."

My face broke into a smile

"Are we good?"

"Damn good!" she said in a sturdy tone." I have waited for this moment; the moment that made me shed tears when you fucked me earlier. I have waited for this moment for many years."

She glided her body and we kissed again passionately. I was extremely aroused due to the part she had always dreamt of this moment and in the fact that she could taste herself on my mouth.

"Have you had enough?" I asked.

"Not yet until you fuck me cousin" she replied.

I was quite worked up and I really wanted to do something. I kissed her lovingly, and then moved between her legs. She opened them as far as she could.

"I want to fuck you again Ezeta, I really want to!"

"If you really want to fuck me again then I will take the lead."

After saying that, she rolled me over on my back. She kissed me over and proceeded to work her way lower. She grasped my cock with her hand and found it to be hard. She raised it to her lips and gave my dick's head a kiss and licked. I knew I tasted sex from the previous lovemaking. She opened her mouth and took my head in.

I groaned from the heat and suction. As she sucked my head, Ezeta glided her hand up and down the length with her thumb applying varying degree of pressure to my underside. She made attempts at taking it all, but she wasn't successful.

Ezeta continued to whirl her tongue around the head and made sure that she pulled as much blood as possible into the head over next three minutes.

She continued to stare at my eyes as she worked and her moans showed me that it was stimulating her as well. After few minutes of blowjob my dick was fully erected.

Placing my hands on both sides of her face, I gently moved her head away from my cock and placed my hand on a breast and sucked her hard nipples. Ezeta seeing what I was doing, she gripped my cock guiding close to her core.

This was really going too happened. She wasn't wasting anytime. She wanted to feel my dick inside her. This was dream coming true.

I felt my large dick touching her swollen lips and I moaned.

"I want you to be in charge of your pleasure and control the entry at your own speed," I told her.

Ezeta started to apply pressure downward. I reached out and her hips to help her steady her position. I pulled her forward and gave her a deep kiss probing her mouth with my tongue and continued to caress her hips

She slowed down and started to ease my dick inside her as she knew my dick was huge. I was really stretching her and soon I popped in. She groaned as I entered her

"Ride me Ezeta. Ride me!" I moaned.

Her head moved back and she looked at me and moaned," I love you Evans!"

Her movements were smooth and steady as she rode my cock and she controlled everything by pulling and pulling on her hips to gain satisfaction from it all.

I settled myself into sucking her nipples and squeezing her breast as they moved in front of my face. She continued riding me and gradually her movement increased and her breathing became louder. I moved my free hand to the underside of her bang and massaged to assist her travelling of up and down my cock.

After a few minutes, her moans became so strong and the contraction of her vigina became stronger around my cock. As she was riding me, I showed no sign of chumming and I sensed her slowing down. As she slowed down I took the opportunity of sitting down and rolled her over on her back not withdrawing my cock from her.

I know I wanted her to be in control but I had to do something to increase the possibility of us cumming together simultaneously.

Now I was on top and started a steady pace of fucking my cousin. It felt like nothing else to fuck my cousin again, it felt damn good! This is what I have wanted to do for long time. I pulled her legs up so her knees were leveled with my shoulders. I was really working trying to get deeper inside her.

"Yeesss..b..bbay" she moaned.

I was working hard, really hard on giving to her.

"Harder, harder baby..harder!" she cried.

As I fucked her, Ezeta kissed me again, smiling at me very comfortably, I guess she wanted me to know that is what she wanted. The movement of her hips matching mine, I felt myself further inside every time she moved herself down.

"Ooohh, Evans," she sighed," keep pushing like that, fuck me, fuck me harder Evans,"

Ezeta she was now riding, riding my cock like a professional cowboy.

"Fuck me hardeerr, please! Push your dick deeper in your cousin pussy. Puussshhh it"

Talking dirty like that made me realized what I had missed in sex. That was the first time to experience such situation.

As she talked dirty, I was determined to give her what she really wanted and I started to pound her hard. I pounded harder as I could, going deeper and deeper and faster than I ever thought I could.

"Ahhh, Ahhhh Harder! Harder, harder. I my god it feels gooooddddd!"

After some minutes I began to make rapid short strokes and I knew I was about to cum.

"Cum inside me, cum inside your cousin."

I don't know how she knew I was about too but she was right. My face showed both pleasure and pain as I approached my release. I paused unexpectedly with my cock all the way in her. My load erupted deep inside her directly on to her cervix.

It was the second time I had cummed in her that night and this time my load felt bigger than before. As I injected my sperm into her, I was sure it was going where it was supposed to be, up into her uterus.

As I released, I felt her pussy on my cock shaking rhythmically as her orgasm started. As her orgasm started, her pussy quaked and contracted milking my cock as I load higher up to her.

"Are you Ok, Ezeta?" I asked. Ezeta stopped moving and she let out a big sigh of relief.

"I have never been better. This was.." she had no words.

As I asked, I felt really great but it took a lot of my energy and soon I collapsed onto her. I felt her pussy milking the little sperms in my cock. I held her and she held me. I rolled too close to her side giving her firm hug while stroking her face and shoulders.

"I love you!" she tried to say with a voice that barely came out as she tried to catch her breath.

"I love you too Ezeta." I responded and I looked at her, before kissing her again with a lot of passion.

"We are definitely going to do that again" she said.