My Cousin Fucked My Girlfriend

Story Info
The time my cousin fucked my girlfriend in front of me...
997 words
2.36
81.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, my name's Asad and I'm a muslim pakistani, I have very trendy dark brown combed over hair, hazel eyes and magnolia cream skin.

I have quite a built body and strong abs that sit above my cut, clean-shaven and fairly large 7.5-inch cock.

On the other hand, my cousin Irsaam is Brown with black hair and is around 6 ft. He does not have abs but has a much larger physique than me and a surprisingly huge 10 inch pakistani monster cock.

Irsaam has always been the more aggressive and dominant cousin due to his affiliation with gangs.

My girlfriend is called Georgi, a white Caucasian girl with a beautifully toned figure. Her ass is fat and round and her tits are large with perky pink nipples.

I've always believed I'm lucky to have her as she could easily have any man she wants.

Yesterday, Georgi and I were watching Netflix on the sofa and she had her blonde head resting on my shoulder. I had my hand around her tight-round ass and was going to move in for a kiss before the door slammed open. Irsaam strode in. He had clearly been high as he sat right in the middle of us. We shuffled aside and i noticed he was getting a bit too close to Georgi. "Yo," I says uncomfortably, "Do you mind?"

"What the fuck are you gonna do about it" he replied. He was right. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Georgi looked even more uneasy, "Asad? What's he doing?" I stay quiet in embarrassment. He was way too intimidating for me to stop this.

Irsaam quickly got to work sliding off her crop top and leggings. Leaving her in matching black underwear that was meant for me later that night. He had one hand around her neck as he used his other to expertly undo her bra and pull of her thong.

She was exposed. Her tanned tits bounced around and her nipples hardened due to being exposed to the cold room. Her legs were still closed hiding her pussy.

Irsaam ripped of his cock before revealing his semi-hard dark brown monster cock. Her jaw-dropped in shock as he took advantage of the situation and slid the head of his cock into her mouth. Georgi's clear blue eyes looked at him pleading as he showed no mercy, holding her hands behind her back with one hand and her curly blonde hair with the other as he fucked her mouth, barely fitting the tip before she would choke. She looked at me to beg for help but i looked at the floor in shame. He lied her down stomach up on the sofa and tilted her head off the edge before trying to push in his cock again. This time it worked as half his cock forced its way into her mouth. The veins on his cock looked huge as he pushed through her gag reflex and down her throat. He treated her the exact opposite of me, and she was appearing to enjoy this more. Georgi began moaning between mouthfuls as Irsaam slapped her perky tits, turning her soft white skin pink upon impact.

He lifted her and spun her onto her hands and knees, pushing her face against the wall and smearing spit, makeup and pre-cum from her face all over it. He entered her tight pussy and a look of shock appeared on her face. His 10 inch cock had gone balls deep in her tight pussy immediately. He had her from behind in a choke hold as his cock became blurry from the speed of his thrusts into her. She screamed in pain and pleasure as she scratched around for something to hold on to.

I watched intently as i could feel my own cock growing hard in my pants. Irsaam held her from around her toned stomach as he increases the pace of his thrusts, until he'd slipped into her ass. Silence. After a pause Georgi screamed in pain from the violation of her virgin ass and clawed around, scratching my arm in the process.

Irsaam did not seem bothered as he kept pushing into her ass, all 10 inches, dry and without preparation. He calmly clasped his hand around her mouth and continued at the same pace, loosening her ass in seconds.

Georgi began shaking slowly, before letting out a loud moan and spasming in joy. Her ass tightened around Irsaams cock causing him to cum deep into Georgi's ass. She collapsed on the sofa. Irsaam lifted her up and through her outside. I watched through the window as she stumbled home naked with her hand covering her ass.

Irsaam returned to the sofa and fell asleep with his balls in my mouth. I was too afraid to move so i just wanked where i was.

This morning i drove around to clear my head, I got back in the evening to find Irsaam masturbating furiously to my girlfriend Georgi, who was chained to the 4 sides of the bed. Two huge machines were side by side on the bed. One machine was inserted between her legs that would shove a dildo into her pussy. There was also a tube collecting her cum and putting it through a funnel into her mouth, completing a cycle of cumming. She would shake every few seconds as she orgasmed and would choke on her pussy juice as it was sent through the tube and into her mouth.

After a minute Irsaam stood up and began shooting streams of sperm into the funnel. He turned and noticed me before instinctively pushing me onto my knees, shooting streams of salty cum down my throat aswell. To avoid angering him i began licking his piss slit to clean the remaining bits of cum.

Georgi looked at me in shock but I had to please Irsaam by any means. He placed me by the second machine before strapping me up...