My Cousin Holly

Story Info
He never knew how she really felt about him.
3.2k words
4.52
184k
43
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

My name is Devon and this story is about my cousin Holly and I and our first time.

I met my cousin Holly when we were about 5 and we became fast friends. Our families lived about 4 miles from each other and we were spent a lot of time together, parties, Barbecues stuff like that. My Aunt Donna was my dads older sister.

We grew up together like brother and sister and spent our birthdays together since we were born only two days apart. Holly had four sisters, Darien and Kelly were older, Hanna and Lisa were younger and we were all very close.

When we were going into our senior year in high school my Aunt Donna and uncle Pete came over to see my parents and dropped a bomb on us, they announced they were having a house built and would be moving to Virginia some 700 miles away. My uncle had bought a business in Virginia Beach and sold his house and real estate business here. I was devastated I was losing my best friend and there was nothing I could do about it. My uncle told my parents they’d be moving in 4-5 months.

For the next 4 months Holly and I were inseparable, we did everything together. Three days before the move Holly was spending Saturday night at my house. My parents went to Atlantic City for the night always coming home in the late afternoon the next day. They went twice a month, Holly usually stayed over to keep me company.

This Saturday night started out like all the others we’d spent together throughout our lives. We ordered a pizza and watched some stupid movie on HBO, laughing at how bad it was.

As per our usual routine we smoked a joint were feeling pretty good. I guess it was around 12:45 am and we were stoned sitting in the dark watching bad videos on MTV. Holly and I were lying on opposite ends of the sofa playing footsie and laughing at everything.

I was really torturing Holly when she got mad and kicked me in the balls. Holly still insists it was an accident but she was pretty mad so I think it was on purpose.

After the kick I fell on the floor half in pain half looking for my balls, Holly scrambled over to me apologizing putting her arms around me helping me back onto the couch. I was really hurting, trying not to throw up like I did when I took a one hopper in the nuts when I was 10. Holly apologized again then put her arm around me leaned back and extended the recliner. As the recliner quickly extended we both fell back into each others arms and Holly kissed me softly on the lips.

Her kiss sent a shiver down my spine, gave me a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach and caused my dick to spring to life . When I asked her why she kissed me she got a sad look on her face,

“Didn’t you like it?” she asked.

I felt bad that I’d hurt her feelings, I touched her cheek and told her “it was really nice.” Her beautiful smile reappeared and before I knew what was happening she was sitting on my lap facing me and she kissed me again. I really wasn’t ready for the second one and I started to resist but when her tongue entered my mouth she had me.

We kissed for a while and things were getting pretty intense not to mention I had a raging hardon. Holly knew what was happening because she was seriously grinding on me. I stopped her because I was afraid I was going to come in my sweats. We were both in overdrive and I wasn’t sure what she wanted but when she reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants I had a pretty good idea. When she slid down between my knees and started to pull my sweats down I stopped her pulling her back up onto my lap.

Kissing her lightly I asked, “are you sure you want to do this?”

Holly replied without hesitation,

“Dev are you blind, I’ve been in love with you since we were little kids……Couldn’t you tell, Don’t you want me?”

“Holly I’ve always loved you and I want you but if we get caught…….we,” she dismissed the thought with a wave of her hand.

Holly stood up turned off the TV and undressed right in front of me, I’d seen her naked before but not like this. When she stayed over I’d sneak peaks at her whenever I could.

Flashing a wicked smile at me she said

“Dev I’m going up to your parent’s room and I’d hate to have to sleep in that big bed all alone.”

I was floored just muttering to myself while staring at that beautiful body.

She snapped her fingers bringing me out of my trance, “you might not want to join me but it looks like somebody else does.”

“What the hell are you talking about” I barked!

Holly just laughed pointing at tent in my sweat pants and bounded up the stairs giggling the whole way.

I sat there for a few minutes really not knowing what to do, she was my cousin. I had another problem I had never done it before and I was worried I’d do something wrong. I thought about her when I masturbated and I felt guilty about that so how bad would I feel if I fucked her? I was torn she was my best friend, would this ruin our friendship? I looked down at my throbbing dick and I swear it talked to me,

“Listen kid don’t be stupid, fuck her and blame it on me, remember the old saying a stiff dick has no conscience.”

Made sense to me, I flew up the stairs and into my parent’s room.

Holly had lit some candles, had the stereo on and was sitting up against the headboard hugging her knees to her chest. I got on the bed put my arms around her and kissed her gently probing her mouth with my tongue. Maintaining the kiss I gently touched her nipples causing her to throw her head back and moan,

“Suck them Dev please.”

“Hol we need to talk first, ok.” She quickly said,

“Dev we don’t have to but I thought…we could…..I mean I wanted to…with you.”

“Holly it’s okay really I want to…I have for a long time but I…well I never…oh fuck I feel stupid, I’m a virgin ok!”

“Its ok Dev so am I.”

“You and Dave never did it I thought….he said….he.”

“Dave was an asshole, he made me do stuff to him but he never fucked me.”

I got mad thinking he forced her,

“He made you do stuff, he forced you…that fucker I’m going to kill him” Holly abruptly cut me off.

“Dev, I liked the things he made me do he just never did anything that I wanted. The selfish prick never cared if I got off he just wanted to blow his load and take me home.”

I never thanked you for slugging Tommy Green for calling me a slut, Dave bragged to everyone about how he popped my cherry. Tiny dick couldn’t have reached my cherry with that little pecker of his. He liked to fuck my ass with a dildo and jerk himself off at the same time.”

I was getting hot just hearing her talk like this .

She put her hand in my pants wrapped her hand around my cock and smiled, “ Wow Dev your dicks even bigger than I thought, can I suck it?”

Shocked I replied, “Hol I don’t know…..I.”

“Dev this is bullshit, I’ve seen you jerk off after you spy on me in the shower and I know you’ve got pictures of me naked in your computer.”

I was scared now,

“your crazy, I don’t have any pictures of you.”

Holly was smiling at me again,

“Dev its okay, but don’t you ever wonder why I always leave the bathroom door open a bit when I shower. Last time I used your computer I found the photos, get your camera now and I’ll pose for you.” She spread her legs, stuck a finger in her pussy smiled and said” CHEESE!”

This was not the sweet little girl I grew up with.

Holly laughed kissed me and stuck her dripping finger in my mouth giving me my first taste of pussy, and I liked it.

“Dev I wanted you to watch me, I’ll do anything you want me to. Every time I sleep over I always end up in bed with you, I was starting to think you were gay.”

I thought about it for a few minutes while she kept stroking my cock gradually picking up speed, it felt great.

“Holly I want you but if anyone ever found out.” She was really picking up the pace now and she got closer to me and whispered in my ear,

“I’m not going to tell, are you?”

When she stuck her tongue in my ear I started to get that tight feeling in my balls.

“Uh…Holly maybe you better stop…uh….I’m pretty close to.”

Without a word she released her grip, yanked my pants down and swallowed about half my cock causing me to gasp with delight. She began to stroke me much quicker now while fucking me with her mouth. I’d never had a blowjob before but this was better than I ever could have imagined. When I told her I was about to come she looked up and smiled.

“Go ahead, that’s what’s supposed to happen silly boy.”

I put my hands on her head and began to fuck her mouth pushing myself into her throat. 30 seconds later my cock exploded causing her to choke but she recovered quickly swallowed as much as she could then she licked my cock clean. I was still shaking 5 minutes later, I’d never come so hard in my life and my dick was still hard. Holly kissed me asking me if I liked how she tasted, I got the hint immediately.

Rolling her onto her back I told her I’d never done this before so maybe she could give me a few pointers. She smiled and said,

" just start licking, you’ll know when you hit the right spot.”

I’d seen enough porno movies to know my way around a pussy, Holly’s pussy was beauriful with not a hair anywhere to be found. I went right to work as instructed and within a few minutes I thought I’d found her hot spot. When she locked her legs around my head ground her snatch into my face and started moaning loudly my suspicions were confirmed. Holly pulled my face out of her crotch rolled me over onto my back got on top and rode my face to a series of wild orgasms. After several minutes she pulled herself off me kissed me then swallowed my semi-erect penis down to my balls. She stroked my shaft while sucking me at a slow steady pace then planted her slick pussy on my face again. Not grinding on it this time instead, allowing me to gently lick, suck and nibble it. Many minutes had passed when she told me to suck her clit, causing her explode instantly in another massive orgasm.

I wasn’t ready for what happened next. As Holly’s latest orgasm subsided she quickly mounted me driving herself down taking my entire length into her pussy in one savage thrust. My cock penetrated her and hit bottom causing her to cry out in pain. When I tried to pull out she wouldn’t let me then with tears in her eyes started to ride my cock. Long slow strokes at first then steadily picking up the pace until she was bucking her hips wildly. When I started rising up to meet her thrusts it put her over the edge and she came again begging me over and over to come for her.

A few minutes later I obliged her request and blasted what felt like a gallon of sperm up into her hot pussy while she screamed with delight the collapsed on top of me. We lay together in the candle light kissing and holding each other for what felt like hours. I was the first to move getting up to use the bathroom. I was deep in thought with my cock in my hand when Holly came in turned on the shower and invited me in. We cleaned each other and just soaked under the warm water then dried off and climbed back into bed holding each other drifting off to sleep.

I woke at about 4:45 am with a raging hardon so I started kissing and sucking holly’s nipples to no avail. Frustrated I could not awaken her I moved down gently spread her legs and began to lick her pussy. After several minutes she was moaning softly,

“Dev that’s great…oooooooh yeah right there…..don’t stop please I’m gonna come……fuck, your tongue is sooooo good…ooooh I’m there don’t stop….oooooh I’m cummming…. Oh god fuck me with that tongue.”

She didn’t scream or moan as she did earlier her beautiful body just shook, her breathing became ragged and she whimpered like a little girl. When she relaxed I asked her if everything was all right and if she’d come because she’d been so quiet.

“ Dev that was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had, I couldn’t have made a sound if I wanted to, thank you.”

Her hand quickly found my hard cock causing her to smile,

“Ready for round two big boy?”

“What do you think wise ass?”

Holly rolled over onto all fours and wiggled that cute little ass and purred,

“ride’em cowboy.”

I couldn’t believe how wild she was and I still couldn’t believe I was fucking my cousin AGAIN!” This time we went slowly, long slow deep strokes with her holding very still. This went on for about twenty minutes then she leaned back took my hands from her hips and placed them on her tits and told me to pinch her nipples. Much to her dismay when she started moaning loudly I released her nipples pushed her back onto all fours and started long stroking her again.

“Your mean, I was ready to come again” she said in a pouty little girl voice.

“We’ve got all night” I whispered in her ear then I nibbled it.

“Still afraid of getting caught” she asked.

I rammed my cock all the way in causing her to grunt loudly.

“OOOOH Dev that’s what I’m talking about, come on fuck me with that big dick, I wanna come with you this time.”

I pulled out and rolled her onto her back and rammed my prick into her again hitting bottom making her groan loudly.

Her next request freaked me out,

“Put it in my ass.”

I just stared at her, wondering if that’s what she really said.

“Are you sure?”

“Just go slow your a lot bigger than my vibrator okay.”

I was just staring down at her when she took my prick in her hand rubbed it up and down her slit a few times and placed the head against her tight little pucker.

“Just take it slow, give me time to adjust okay?”

She winced and held my thigh as the head slid in then she told me to push slowly until I was I all the way and not to stop no matter what. This was hard for me, when she gasped with tears in her eyes and was clutching the sheet in obvious pain I stopped.

“DON’T STOP DAMMIT, I TOLD YOU TO KEEP PUSHING I NEED IT ALL THE WAY IN!”

I pushed until I was in up to my balls then held still as instructed. As I looked down at her I saw her face relax then felt her muscles do the same around my cock. She reached down and started rubbing her clit and as she did an evil grin appeared on her face followed by,

“ Fuck me Dev, deep and slow.” I gladly complied.

I knew I wasn’t going to last very long so I started picking up the pace . With no protest from my sweet cousin within minutes I was pounding her little ass while she furiously frigged her clit and squeezed her nipples.

“DEV I’M GONNA COME ,COME WITH ME PLEASE……OOOOH GOD FUCK MY ASS BABY….COME ON SHOOT IN MY ASS, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT LOAD IN MY ASS NOW…FUCK ME..COME ON DEV FUCK ME!”

I blasted off and when the first spurt left my dick she came like a freight train. Holly was bucking wildly and shoved three fingers into her pussy while rubbing her clit. I was steadily pounding her shooting rope after rope of cum into her ass praying I wouldn’t have a heart attack. We collapsed into each others arms a few minutes later kissing passionately. Surprised my cock was still hard I pulled out of her ass and plunged into her pussy causing her to jump. As I began to rapidly long stroke her she wrapped her arms and legs around me begging me not to stop. I couldn’t believe I was still hard, of course her whispering in my ear that she loved me and the way my big cock felt in her ass and she wanted me to come in her mouth probably helped. Holly pushed me off her onto my back begging me to come in her mouth, two minutes later I did.

I swear this girl squeezed my balls and sucked my cock until nothing but air came out. When she finally let my now limp cock fall from her mouth I literally passed out.

The phone woke us at 10:15, it was my uncle Pete asking if we wanted to go to breakfast with them, I declined, said we’d already eaten and we’d be over later to go in the pool then bid him good bye. Holly rolled over to me pulled me down and kissed me good morning.

“How’s your dick feel this morning?”

“I’m okay, why” immediately realizing when she started laughing what a stupid question it was. She grabbed my cock and said,

“I need it bad Dev.” I groaned knowing my dick was already sore but my cute little cousin said I have a plan and she ran out of the room. Holly re-appeared a few minutes later with a tube of Astro glide, coated my dick with it laid back spread her legs and gave me that evil grin for the second time. We fucked for what seemed like an hour then we came together, both having mild orgasms.

Holly kissed me ,

“Dev last night was great, I’ve wanted you for so long please tell me you feel the same way.”

“ I do, last night was the greatest……….but your leaving.”

Holly started to cry, “Dev we’ll figure something out I promise, no matter where we are I’ll always be yours.”

We got dressed, had breakfast and walked to Holly’s house, both wondering what the future would bring for us.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers