My Cousin Holly Ch. 02

Story Info
Together again at long last.
2k words
4.56
69.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

Six months had passed since Holly and I had our wild night together, we both hoped it would happen again. I was lost without her; she was my best friend and now she was 700 miles away.

About a week before school let out for the summer my dad told me we'd be going to Uncle Pete and Aunt Donna's for a few weeks. After receiving the good news I went to my room to email Holly. I was at the computer editing my email to Holly to get it just right when my mom called up telling me I had a phone call. I scrapped the email and went to my parent's room to take the call. I picked up the receiver hit the hold button and heard the most beautiful voice in the world, Holly's.

"Six Days Dev, I'll see you in six days, I can't wait. Mom and dad said you guys will be here for 3 weeks, this is gonna be great.

"Hol, this is going to be the longest week of my life. It feel's like it's been years since I've seen you, I hope you have a plan so we can be alone."

Holly was giggling,

"Don't worry about it, I've got it all worked out."

We talked for about half an hour about all kinds of stuff. Before we hung up Holly told me she was going to email me something special in a few minutes. Holly told me to be sure I was alone with the door locked before I opened the email.

I hung up and ran to my room slamming and locking the door behind me, my mom yelled for me to take it easy. I hit the email button like five times before it came; it was a big file so it took a while.

In the subject line she wrote,

"Thinking of you."

When I opened the attachment it was twenty photos of Holly naked in a multitude of positions.

My cock was bursting through my jeans so I pulled it out and jerked off looking at my beautiful Holly on the screen. When I came my cock was pointing up and the first two spurts hit me in the face and mouth the rest ended up on my hands and shirt.

I cleaned up and went downstairs to get a drink, mom was making dinner. I grabbed a soda from the fridge when mom turned to me smiling and said,

"I bet you're a happy camper now."

Very calmly, "It'll be nice to see everyone again; it's been a long time mom."

"Well your cousin seems very excited; you know Aunt Donna told me the girls really miss their brother."

"I miss them to; you know how I feel about them."

The next 5 days dragged and when we finally got on the road I was ecstatic. We sat in traffic all the way I was going nuts. We arrived about 1:30am; my aunt and uncle were sitting on the porch waiting for us. After an hour or so we decided it was time for bed. My aunt took me down to the reek-room; she had the sofa bed all ready for me. Before she went upstairs she showed me where the bathroom was then hugged me and told me how glad she was we were all here and said goodnight.

Sleep came easy this night; I was exhausted from the ride. Something shook the bed when I opened my eyes my watch read 4:15am I sensed I wasn't alone then I heard her breathing. When she kissed me she scared the hell out of me.

"Gee Dev, I thought you'd be glad to see me" she whispered.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to explode.

"I missed you so much Hol." I pulled her close and kissed her.

"I love you Dev" she said while grabbing my cock, causing it to grow rapidly.

"Wow you really are glad to see me aren't you," she laughed.

"Dev I've been dreaming about you every night, touching me, fucking me, licking me. I couldn't wait to feel your cock again, I want it in my pussy and my ass my mouth I need it."

She was naked and her skin felt wonderful against mine when I wrapped my arms around her. I rolled onto her back and pushed her legs apart but when I reached for her pussy she stopped me.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong I just can't do it for the next few days, okay?"

I understood immediately, but she was still jerking my cock at a nice steady pace so I told her she'd better stop.

"Fuck that, I ain't stopping nothing big boy."

Before I could say a word she had my cock in her mouth and was going wild. She was took me deep into her throat over and over again then began using her mouth and hands in unison, she was incredible. She brought me to the brink 5 or 6 times pulling it out each time and licking my balls for a few minutes. Finally I begged her,

"Hol please stop, don't tease me anymore."

She sat up still stroking me slowly with both hands.

"Tell me what you want Dev, come on tell me."

"I wanna come now please."

She bent down and licked my cockhead and asked me again,

"What do you want Dev, I need to hear you say it."

I was getting pissed now,

"I want you to suck my fucking cock till I come in your mouth then your gonna keep sucking it till it's hard again, then I'm gonna fuck your tight little ass until you beg me to stop!"

Before she could speak I grabbed her by the hair and shoved my cock down her throat. I was wildly fucking her mouth and throat almost choking her several times. Something had come over me I was like an animal, Holly made me crazy but she must have liked it because she didn't try to stop me.

When I came I think she almost drowned my rod was buried so deep in her throat my balls were resting on her chin. Finally she began to push me away; her face and neck were covered in cum.

I laid back turned on the little lamp next to the couch and watched her wipe the cum from her face and lick her fingers.

"Holy shit Dev, how long have you been saving up that load?"

"6 days, the last time I came was the day I got your photos; I jerked off 4 times that night looking at your pictures."

"I need that big dick in me now, you ready?"

I just nodded then Holly rubbed my cock with some lube laid on her back spreading her ass cheeks and purred,

"Come on Dev fuck my ass I need it bad baby."

I pushed my cock in slow and steady and once I was all in I began to long stroke her beautiful ass like the last time. After a minute or two she whispered,

"Come on Dev, fuck it hard."

I began to hear a faint buzzing sound, when I looked down I saw she was holding a small vibrator on her clit.

We were in our own little world but what neither of us knew was we were not alone; my aunt Donna was standing in the dark ten feet away watching us.

Aunt Donna speaks.

I heard someone heading down stairs; all mothers have that kind of special hearing. When I heard the basement door open a few minutes later I knew it had to be Holly going down to see Devon.

I knew she really missed her "twin brother" that's what we called those two they were always together from the time they were little kids. I waited about 15 minutes then got up quietly and went down to see what was going on. When I opened the basement door I heard Holly talking softly then I heard Devon talking, I couldn't believe my ears, it sounded like a porno movie.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs and looked around the corner what I saw shocked me.

My nephew who I thought of as a son had my daughter, his cousin by the hair and was shoving his penis in her mouth telling her to suck it.

I was paralyzed I couldn't move I just stood there watching them quickly realizing Holly wasn't protesting at all. I knew I should stop them but I couldn't I just stared at them then Devon came.

Holly went wild sucking and licking him, I swear she had an orgasm when he came it was an unbelievable sight. When Holly sat up she was covered in his come I was stunned, Devon's cock was huge it had to be at least 9 inches long just like his fathers.

When I saw my nephews cock something strange began to happen I felt myself starting to get excited. My husband and I hadn't had sex in over a year, he was a good man but he just had no interest in me anymore. I just did without a real cock using my fingers and a toy or two when I got the urge and I got the urge 3-4 times a day. Seeing that cock made my pussy tingle not to mention my nipples were ready to explode.

A few minutes later my daughter rolled onto her back spread her legs and begged my nephew to fuck her ass saying she,

"Needed it bad!"

I knew Holly was sexually active, she was on the pill. Christ I'd even found condoms in her purse more than once so at least she was being careful but she was fucking her cousin.

Devon fucked her long and slow a first then she told him to "fuck it hard" and he did and very well I might add.

I sat down on the steps watching and listening remembering what it used to be like to fuck like that, I needed that in my life again. Holly was just like me she loved to fuck and she loved Devon so I decided to let it alone.

As I watched them I pushed three fingers into my dripping pussy and rubbed my clit furiously quickly bringing myself to a very intense orgasm. As I got up to leave I almost fell, my legs were weak then I steadied my self and went quietly back to my bed hoping they hadn't noticed me.

As I lay in bed I kept replaying the images of what I'd seen in the basement, right or wrong I wished it was me instead of my daughter getting fucked by my nephew. I pulled off my nightgown and began playing with my pussy and tits wishing for a stiff cock. After several frustrating minutes I rolled over found Pete's cock and hungrily sucked it into my mouth praying he'd get hard enough to fuck me or at least come in my mouth, I loved giving head. Pete woke up and actually got annoyed telling me to leave him alone. I begged him to lick my pussy, telling him how horny I was. Pete just rolled over and told me to go fuck myself so that's just what I did. I got out my dildo and pretended Devon was fucking me like he had Holly. I alternated between my pussy and my ass rubbing my clit until I gave myself two massive orgasms in less than 5 minutes. I passed out dildo still in my pussy dreaming about sucking my nephew's big cock.

I fucked Holly's ass for a long time and when I felt my spunk start to rise I quickly pulled out causing her to grunt in surprise. I moved up next to her face and shoved my cock into her mouth and continued my frenzied fucking until I filled her mouth again and again. When I was done Holly was covered in cum and loving it she was smiling from ear to ear and told me she loved me. Holly got up and grabbed a towel from the laundry room cleaned us both up kissed me and snuck quietly back up to her room.

This was going to be a good vacation if I survived that is.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers