My Cousin Holly Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Donna joins in.
1.2k words
4.4
75k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

My aunt wrapped our clothes in a towel handed me the bundle and led me to the basement by my cock. She threw me on the couch and devoured my cock like a sword swallower. She drove herself down on my cock till it hit the back of her throat repeating the process over and over again for the next several minutes until my cock exploded. I pumped shot after shot of cum into her mouth and she never lost a drop not releasing my cock till I was limp. Aunt Donna kissed me giving me a mouthful of my own jizz, surprisingly I liked the taste.

We kissed for a while before either of us spoke,

“Oh God I love sucking cock, I think I like it more than fucking. Did you like the taste?”

“This might sound weird but I did, but I’d like to taste you if that’s ok.”

Aunt Donna laid back spread her legs and I dove in. She tasted sweet just like Holly; their pussies even looked the same. I explored her in and out occasionally flicking her clit causing her to moan loudly but when I pushed my tongue into her ass she came violently. Locking her legs around my head holding me right where she wanted me then I drove my tongue in as deep as I could making her crazy. When she finally released me she was panting and was covered with perspiration making her body glisten in the dim light of the rec-room.

“I think my G spot is in my ass instead of my pussy, god damn it Dev your tongue is a lethal weapon, you’re like your dad in more ways than one.”

This was the second time she made a reference like that so I asked her what she meant, she answered nervously.

“Well your Mom told me your dad gives great head and I lived with him for years so I know how big his cock is I’ve seen it you know.”

Her answer seemed reasonable enough but there seemed to be something she wasn’t telling me.

“Honey your Aunt Donna needs to get fucked, can you handle that?”

My dick was ready to go but as I started to enter her pussy she stopped me got on all fours and growled,

“FUCK MY ASS NOW!”

I positioned myself behind her rubbed my cock through her dripping cunt a few times and slowly entered her backdoor. Although her ass was tight I encountered no resistance so I started slowly long stroking her as I did with Holly. Less than a minute after we began she raised up put her back against my chest grabbed me by the hair pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered,

“When a lady says she wants to “make love” you go slow and easy, but when she says she wants to fuck you FUCK HARD, DEEP AND FAST….GOT IT!”

I pushed her down and shoved my cock in as hard as I could making her grunt loudly. Grabbing her by the hair I pulled her up grabbed a nipple and basically tried to tear it off making her squeal with delight, she liked it rough.

She had me sit on the couch then she straddled me and squatted taking my entire length into her ass in one easy motion. Aunt Donna began bouncing up and down wildly on me taking it all then lifting up leaving only the head inside before plunging herself back down onto me again and again. When she started to come she got crazy,

“OH BABY I’M GONNA COME…...FUCK ME DANNY PLEASE FUCK ME HARD….OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE YOUR COCK….HERE IT COMES OH GOD I’M CUMMING...MMMM….DANNY YOUR COCKS SO BIG IT’S SPLITTING ME OPEN….OOOOOOH FUCK ME HARDER BABY PLEEASE!”

Then she exploded wildly thrashing around and driving my cock in her ass harder and harder until she passed out.

Her heart was pounding; I could feel it as she lay back against me, when she came around she thanked me over and over again. It must’ve been five minutes before she fully recovered from wicked orgasms that had racked her body. When she finally pulled herself off my cock she turned sat on my lap and started passionately kissing me thanking me for making her feel like a woman again.

“Why did you call me Danny” I asked.

“I didn’t I said Devon.”

“No you called me Danny twice, that’s my dad’s name” I said pushing her off my lap and getting up.

“Dev I don’t know what you’re talking about, now come over here and talk to me please.”

I headed for the bathroom and hit the shower she knocked but I ignored her, she'd fucked Dad I wonder if Mom knew.

I stayed I the shower for a long time when I got out I heard her car pulling out of the driveway. I dressed and went up to the kitchen, it was 9:30 and I was starving so I made myself a sandwich. While I was eating the phone rang it was Uncle Pete,

“Hi Dev, how you doing?”

“Ok, what’s up Uncle Pete?”

“Aunt Donna around?”

“No I think she ran to the store.”

“Do me a favor, tell her I’m staying in Richmond tonight and I'll be home tomorrow afternoon, oh and your parents should be home by 11.”

“Will do, see you tomorrow.”

“Thanks kid, see ya.”

I wrote the message down and stuck it on the phone went down stairs watched some TV and fell asleep around 10:30, it was a restless sleep.

I heard some noise in the kitchen above I looked at my watch it was 12:30. I rolled over and went back to sleep. About 3am I felt Holly slip into bed next to me putting her arms around me pulling me close, she was naked of course.

“Hi Dev, did you and mom have a nice time tonight?”

I turned away from her feeling guilty.

“Dev what’s wrong?”

I decided to just tell her.

“Holly I have to tell you something, your mom and I…...we uh…I mean.”

“Dev, Mom told me everything about tonight, she also told me she watched us the other night, can you believe she masturbated like that.”

“Holly I’m sorry I.”

“Dev its okay, I love my mom and tonight’s the first time she’s looked happy since we moved and that’s because you made her feel alive again.”

“You’re not mad?”

“Look my dad treats her like shit, he ignores her, don’t ask me why he treats her like that but I’d rather have you satisfy her than have her fucking some stranger.”

I didn’t know what to say but I decided that I’d talk with my aunt privately about my suspicions concerning her and my dad.

Holly found my dick and started stroking it getting me hard quickly.

I started to move down; I wanted to eat that sweet pussy but she stopped me asking me instead to just lay back and let her ride me.

I was only to happy to oblige so she straddled me and gently lowered

Herself onto my cock and rode me slowly kissing me softly telling me how much she loved me.

Holly rode me into a dream world until a voice startled us back to reality

“See I told you; like father like son.”

I looked over and there was Aunt Donna on her knees in front of my dad, both of them naked smiling at us then she winked and swallowed his massive cock in one swift motion.

Stay tuned for more family fun.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers