My Cousin Holly Ch. 04

Story Info
It's a family affair.
2.9k words
4.4
73.8k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

I couldn't believe my eyes, my Dad was standing there and his sister was sucking him off, this was crazy.

"Dad, what the fuck are you doing, what about mom?"

"Dev, Mom knows about Aunt Donna, she's ok with it."

"Bullshit dad, mom would never go for this shit, she'd-"

My dad cut me off.

"Dev you can go ask her for yourself or ask Holly about it"

I looked at Holly, smiling she said,

"It's true Dev we talked about it when I got home tonight, I swear."

Aunt Donna jumped in, "Dev your dad and I have been lovers since we were your age."

This was too much, it was crazy.

Aunt Donna continued, "I walked in on your dad jerking off one night and I was mesmerized by his big cock so I asked him if I could do it for him and I've been hooked on cock ever since."

"Jeezus Donna, nothing like being delicate" my dad was really annoyed with her.

I wanted to know, "no dad, its ok let her talk."

"One morning after mom died Grandpa left for work and I

Jumped in bed with your dad, we'd fuck every morning before school. We were really going at it and never noticed your grandfather standing in the doorway watching us.

He'd forgotten his wallet and when he came back for it he heard us.

"Holy shit, what happened" Holly gasped.

He never said a word he just pulled out his cock stepped to the edge of the bed and offered it to me. I sucked him off while your uncle fucked me from behind. From then on I'd sucked grandpa off every morning at 6:15 like mom did just before he left for work. When he got home we'd go to his room and he'd fuck us both before dinner."

"He'd fuck you both, you and my dad."

I was losing it every time I thought it couldn't get any crazier it did My dad getting fucked by his father, I couldn't wait to see what was next!

"Son you heard right, I'd fuck Aunt Donna from behind and Grandpa would fuck me at the same time then we'd suck him off together."

Dad looked at aunt Donna smiling,

"Your grandfather has a 13 inch cock, it was huge!"

Aunt Donna was stroking dads cock with one hand and played with herself with the other. "God I miss that big fucking tool of his, don't you Danny boy?"Dad just nodded still smiling.

"Wait a minute, you sucked grandpa's dick...and you let him fuck you in the ass?"

Now I never did anything with a guy but I'd watched a gay porno and I admit it got me pretty hot and yes I jerked off, but I wasn't gay.

My dad knew I was freaking out; "Dev Your mom and I love each other but Aunt Donna and I need sex all the time and Mom just can't do it as much as I need it. We've done three ways but mom would just rather watch Aunt Donna and I get it on. You can ask her yourself, she doesn't mind as long as it's Aunt Donna and not some slut I picked up somewhere."

Holly was just staring at her mom sucking dads cock when she went down on me. As Holly was sucking me dad pulled his cock from Aunt Donna's mouth got behind Holly and asked me if it was okay, before I could say a word Holly screamed "YES" so dad slid his cock into her tight little pussy and started fucking her. Aunt Donna sat back in the recliner and watched content to just rub herself to a very noisy orgasm.

Dad Pulled out and took Holly with him to the chair, when he sat down and she knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

Holly sat on his lap while he guided his 10 inch dick into her pussy and she went wild. Holly was bouncing up and down on that big cock like she was riding an atomic pogo stick; at one point I thought she was going to hit the fucking ceiling, it was a wild scene.

Holly rode him wildly for several minutes then she lifted herself off turned around stepped back onto the chair squatted on dad's lap expertly guiding his slick dick into her tight asshole. Aunt Donna came over and sat next to me and started jacking my cock but never took her eyes off Holly and dad.

Holly was going wild driving herself down on dads cock so hard I thought the chair was going to collapse under them.

Aunt Donna got up suddenly walked over in front of them got on her knees and buried her face in her daughter's pussy.

Holly was going wild, Aunt Donna's tongue had pushed her over the edge she was cumming like a freight train now, fucking dad for all he was worth.

"OOOOOOH UNCLE DAN FUCK ME... PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING MY ASS... OOOH GOD YES FUCK ME... MOMMY LICK MY FUCKING CLIT... COME ON SUCK IT YOU NASTY BITCH... YEAH THAT'S IT OOOOH GOD I'M CUMMMING...DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

Holly was coming like a freight train and when Dad got ready to come he pulled out.Aunt Donna was only too happy to take her brothers cock into her hot mouth.

When dad came so did Aunt Donna, he came so much she couldn't hold it all Aunt Donnas face and neck were covered with jizz. Seeing this Holly Licked and sucked up as much as she could savoring every drop.

My head was spinning and my cock was throbbing, Aunt Donna laid me down on the couch and asked me to make love to her. I held my cock straight up and she lowered herself onto it riding me gently kissing me and moaning softly as she long stroked me. I looked over to my left where Dad and Holly were in a hot 69 with Holly on top struggling to get as much of Dads thick cock in her mouth as she could. Dad was hitting the spot; I could see it in her face she was close to another orgasm. I closed my eyes while Aunt Donna rode me gently.

We made love for several minutes before I opened my eyes, when I did Holly came over climbed on the couch and planted her pussy on my face. Holly was facing her mother so I had access to both her pussy and her ass. Both Hollys sweet holes were crimson from dads brutal assault. Aunt Donna groaned loudly as I felt dad enter her asshole then she told me to just lie still, so I did. I was sucking Holly's clit like a lollypop while she licked and sucked her mother's big tits.

Holly came wildly almost smothering me with her luscious cunt, I gently pushed her off before she drowned me.

Aunt Donna leaned down licking my lips and said, "Tell Aunt Donna when you're ready to come."

Dad was pounding Aunt Donna's ass calling her things like "his cock slut and dirty little whore" I mean really nasty stuff then he started smacking her ass. She loved it and even urged him on, bucking harder and harder begging him to fuck her harder. Dad was banging her ass so hard I was waiting for his dick to come out of her mouth; I must've read Aunt Donnas mind because a few seconds later groaned loudly and said,

"Oh God Danny, it feels like your cocks in my fucking throat."

When I felt my juice start to rise I told Aunt Donna and she picked up the pace. I felt dad pull out then Aunt Donna pulled off and planted her pussy on my face, dad got up and shoved his cock into her mouth and began fucking it. When I felt my cock being enveloped in Holly's mouth I laid back and closed my eyes.

Aunt Donna got off my face as the first stream of cum left my cock; I lifted my head to watch Holly swallow my load only it wasn't Holly, who was sucking me.

"MOM...OH GOD, WHAT THE FUCK...OOOOOOH SHIT NO...PLEASE STOP!"

I couldn't help myself; I grabbed her by the hair and emptied my load into her mouth and she happily swallowed every drop.

When I looked up everyone was smiling at me then mom quickly mounted my still hard cock and started to fuck shit out of me. She was rising up and plunging down on me with all her might driving my cock into her deeper and deeper each time.

Mom was writhing and moaning wildly when dad grabbed her hips from behind pushed her down onto my chest and shoved his cock in her ass causing her to come instantly.

Mom screamed for Aunt Donna to; "GET THAT FUCKING SWEET PUSSY OVER HERE AND FUCK MY FACE!"

Aunt Donna grabbed mom by the hair and began fucking her face as instructed. I was fucking mom like I was trying to hurt her, I'd never been so hot in my life, and then Mom started talking to me.

"You like fucking mommy don't you? Mommy loved sucking her boy's big hard cock and swallowing his load!"

I couldn't talk I was paralyzed.

"Mommy loves your big cock in her pussy, come on baby fuck mommy harder...yeah that's it ooooh that feels so good."

At this point dad and Aunt Donna stopped and sat on the floor next to the couch and just watched, Holly was at the end of the couch rubbing her clit just staring at us. Mom got on her back and pulled me into her locking her legs around my waist and urged me on.

"You gonna come for mommy, I need it baby please."

I wasn't sure if I could, I'd lost count of how many times I'd come in the last few days and my cock was aching but I didn't care I just kept fucking.

"I don't know if I can"

Mom didn't say a word she just motioned to Holly who came over sat on moms face and began to fuck it slowly then Dad got up and offered his cock to Holly who hungrily sucked it. When I really began to fuck mom hard she came, so did Holly who got off moms face but kept sucking dad.

As Moms orgasm began to subside she told me to fuck her in the ass.

As I entered her backdoor she screamed,

"OOOOH DEV BABY...SHOVE IT ALL IN, OH FUCK...IM CUMMING...OH FUCK THAT'S GOOOOD DON'T STO. COME ON BABY FUCK MOMMYS ASS... FUCK IT...FUCK IT, OOOOH YES JUST LIKE THAT!"

Mom was like a movie director so whatever she told us to do we did, it was great but her next request floored me.

"Suck daddy's big cock for me."

I started to slow down but she kept talking as her legs tightened around my waist.

"Come on suck it baby, go ahead look at Holly she loves daddy's big cock."

Holly offered it to me while she licked dad's balls but I just stared at it not really knowing what to do.

"Come on baby I want to see you suck daddy's big dick."

Dad moved to me and Holly rubbed the head on my lips giving me a taste; I liked it and sucked the head in savoring the strange mixture of pussy, cum and ass it was coated with.

Dad put his hand behind my head and started to fuck my mouth slowly at first, giving me time to adjust to his size. It didn't take long for him to get going, I was really enjoying this. I still had my cock buried in mom's ass; she was bucking furiously pulling on her own nipples smiling at us. Holly had slipped into a 69 with her mom both on their sides so they could watch the show.

Dad was really fucking my mouth now getting about half his length in when he started to talk to me,

"That's it suck daddy's big cock, you and Holly are gonna be my little cock suckers from now on aren't you?"

Holly just moaned refusing to take her tongue from Aunt Donnas pussy and me with a mouthful of cock just grunted in agreement.

Dad was getting ready to come and Holly and Aunt Donna stopped their cunt lapping to watch us, Aunt Donna told me to squeeze his balls, when I did dad came. Dad went crazy filling my mouth till I was drowning in his spunk almost choking me. Dad realized I was choking, pulled out and quickly dropped to his knees shoved his spurting cock into moms hungry mouth. As mom finished him off and came again just before I pulled out of her ass.

Holly and Aunt Donna were kissing me, sucking and licking dads load out of my mouth and off my face. Mom continued to pump Dads big cock getting all she could until he fell back exhausted just smiling at me.

Mom looked at me and smiled,

"Dev you made me feel so good; promise you'll let me have your cock anytime I want. I think I'll want to get laid a lot more now that I have two big cocks around the house. On God I've forgot how good two cocks at once feels. Honey you didn't come yet did you?"

"No, but its ok I'm cool, I don't think I can anyway."

"Danny suck Dev's cock."

I started to protest but dad grabbed my rapidly shrinking cock and started stroking it bringing it back to life. Holly and Aunt Donna had slipped back into their 69 which helped stiffen me up as well. Dad had me stand up over moms head then he got between her legs and shoved his still hard cock into her snatch and began to fuck her slowly, dad cock seemed to be perpetually hard.

I was staring down at Dads massive prick sliding in and out of mom's pussy when he leaned forward and took my whole cock into his mouth. Dad sucked me right down to my balls then did it over and over until I was hard again.

I'd had my cock sucked by three hot women tonight but my dad was giving me the beast head of the bunch, I couldn't believe what was happening.

Dad sucked me for a few minutes then released my cock from his mouth and mom told me to fuck him in the ass. Holly and Aunt Donna were up again to watch this; dad momentarily stopped his assault on Moms pussy so I could enter his ass. Holly swallowed my cock twice lubricating it with her saliva.

Dad grunted as I entered but pushed back against me instantly and started to fuck me. It took a while but we finally got into a rhythm and within minutes we were all moaning. Mom came first thrashing wildly screaming at me to "fuck daddy hard."

Dad pulled out of mom and really started humping my cock while mom slid down quickly taking him in her mouth. When I exploded in dad's ass he pulled his cock from mom's mouth and covered her face with his spunk making her smile. Aunt Donna licked Moms face and neck until she was clean while Holly sucked dad dry and I just kept pumping my shrinking cock into dad's ass.

I fell back feeling wasted and just watched the licking and sucking that was taking place before me, this was a loving family.

Mom was the first to try to stand up on rubber legs, Aunt Donna caught her pulling her close and sucking a nipple into her mouth making Mom laugh,

"Don't you guys ever get enough? I'm going to bed I'm shot"

Mom kissed Holly deeply, whispered something in her ear and Holly hugged her. Aunt Donna had her tongue in Dads mouth and her hand wrapped around his cock when mom pulled him away saying goodnight and dragging him upstairs. Holly was on my lap as her mother crawled over and started licking my limp dick,

"Aunt Donna I'm beat, I need sleep...please." She smiled,

"Ok I'll leave you two alone" and she kissed us goodnight.

As Aunt Donna walked away Holly whispered,

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"No, you are." I said.

"I love you Dev, you okay with all this?"

Thinking about it for a minute I said,

"I'm ok with it, are you?"

"Let's see, I ate my mothers pussy, sucked your dads cock let him fuck me front and back, sat on your moms face and loved it, what do you think?"

"I think I need to go to sleep before I die."

Holly laughed, "lets go to my room I hate this couch?"

"Sound's like a plan" I replied and upstairs we went hand in hand.

As we walked down to Holly's room Aunt Donnas door was open and we heard a familiar sound so we peeked in.

Aunt Donna was on top of dad her back to him with his cock buried in her ass slowly riding him while he played with her tits from behind, she saw us and smiled,

"You two wanna join us" she asked.

Holly shook her head no and we both said goodnight. We looked in the guest room and Mom was already asleep.

When we climbed into bed the clock read 4:20 am, I turned to Holly and said, "All that sex only took an hour and twenty minutes?

Holly laughed saying,

"You never heard the expression, time sure flies when you're having fun"

Then she told me to shut up Kiss her and go to sleep, and that's exactly what I did.

Part 5 is on the way.

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers